inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Goodbye (UPDATE)

Written By: #Infinity on 06/09/16 at 12:55 am

I am done. I am officially leaving this community. Unless I never have to see ArcticFox's conniving face here again, I have no reason to come here when it's just gonna lead to further, unnecessary drama. I visited In the 00s to reminisce on the more beautiful things of life, to talk about popular culture without having to be bogged down by the rancid hate and extremism of the real world today. As long as ArcticFox is still an active member here, I no longer feel comfortable or welcome here. As if his spiteful remarks a month and a half ago weren't bad enough, what he just said and did to me tonight has just brought me to a whole new level of heartbreak. I know words shouldn't be taken to heart, but I'd still rather only be a part of a community where I don't have to be afraid about anything than allow ArcticFox to continue to fudge me and speak so hatefully.

EDIT: I'm sorry if this post of mine riled up anybody's nerves, I was just really hurt when I read ArcticFox's last post directed at me. I'm over it now, and since I don't want either of us to dig further into any drama, I completely forgive him so long as he respects my wishes and leaves me alone. I don't have a problem with him visiting In the 00s, so long as he steers clear of me.

Subject: Re: Goodbye

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 06/09/16 at 4:10 am

I am done. I am officially leaving this community. Unless I never have to see ArcticFox's conniving face here again, I have no reason to come here when it's just gonna lead to further, unnecessary drama. I visited In the 00s to reminisce on the more beautiful things of life, to talk about popular culture without having to be bogged down by the rancid hate and extremism of the real world today. As long as ArcticFox is still an active member here, I no longer feel comfortable or welcome here. As if his spiteful remarks a month and a half ago weren't bad enough, what he just said and did to me tonight has just brought me to a whole new level of heartbreak. I know words shouldn't be taken to heart, but I'd still rather only be a part of a community where I don't have to be afraid about anything than allow ArcticFox to continue to fudge me and speak so hatefully.

I don't think you should  leave Jacqueline, just ignore Arctic if he offends you.....

Written By: #Infinity on 06/09/16 at 4:46 am

I don't think you should  leave Jacqueline, just ignore Arctic if he offends you.....

Hopefully, any interaction between the two of us will be over. I already added him to my ignore list, but that didn't stop him from chasing me down regardless and then fudging me for not accepting his harmful opinions. I really don't want to talk with him anymore because I absolutely can't stand putting myself into such a heated conflict.

The only reason I asked him so many questions in the past was because I loved hearing his opinions on matters because I thought they made great debates, but all the fun of it is lost when he willfully disregards my struggle and perspective, instead stating that I'm playing the victim and being intolerant of his "values."

It's pretty obvious that things will not get pretty anytime soon, hence why I wish I could avoid him more easily. The two of us being in contact with each other is basically toxic at this point. I literally get depressed just thinking about this feud, and I only mentioned it again because he responded to my post, and I had to make perfectly clear that I refuse to chat with him, that time isn't going to make a difference. If he continues to harass me in spite of everything, then I'm going on hiatus until either he's banned or personally decides to leave this site.

Written By: KatanaChick on 06/09/16 at 8:06 am

I don't want to get in the middle of anything, but don't let an enemy win like that. If you can block or ignore, do that. Contact a staff member to intervene if need be. I can't tell you not to let what someone says get to, obviously it already has, but for one person who made you upset you've got far more who'd be supportive of you if you can see it that way.

Written By: 80sfan on 06/09/16 at 10:43 am

I've only had to leave one forum once, obviously not this one.

I know what you mean, sometimes one bad apple can ruin it for you.

Hopefully you can find a way on this forum/site. I prefer you stay, but if it's so toxic for you.....

Written By: Baltimoreian on 06/09/16 at 11:13 am

Look Infinity, you shouldn't just quit this forum just because you don't like ArcticFox. You're really welcomed here, and I'm pretty sure we'll all miss you if you quit. It's not like me, where I had to go quit two forums because I was acting like an idiot and barely anybody liked me on those two forums (IGN Boards and Newgrounds BBS). I used all caps just to get their attention, but in reality, they didn't take me seriously. This is about ONE person that makes you uncomfortable, and we also don't like that person either. So don't give up just yet. If you can't stand him, just ignore him.

Written By: 2001 on 06/09/16 at 11:19 am

I've put him on ignore too so you don't have to read his posts in quotes. Him fudging you to get your attention is just sad, I don't see any reason to do that.  ::)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/09/16 at 11:31 am

I don't want to get in the middle of anything, but don't let an enemy win like that. If you can block or ignore, do that. Contact a staff member to intervene if need be. I can't tell you not to let what someone says get to, obviously it already has, but for one person who made you upset you've got far more who'd be supportive of you if you can see it that way.

This!

From the reaction on this thread, it sounds like you have a lot people here who don't want you to leave. I hope you decide to stay.

Cat

Written By: #Infinity on 06/09/16 at 1:12 pm

This!

From the reaction on this thread, it sounds like you have a lot people here who don't want you to leave. I hope you decide to stay.

Cat

I hope I can. I just really don't want my experience here continually spoiled by someone who brings all of the horror of 2016 real world politics right to this community, which I came to in order to escape said madness.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 06/09/16 at 1:22 pm

I'm with everyone here. It sucks how you have to leave because of someone's arrogance and ignorance. You're one of the best members here (even though you've been here for a year)

I rather have you stay especially that your discussions are excellent and you're positive unlike that user. :)

Written By: Baltimoreian on 06/09/16 at 1:38 pm

I hope I can. I just really don't want my experience here continually spoiled by someone who brings all of the horror of 2016 real world politics right to this community, which I came to in order to escape said madness.

I came here just to escape modern pop culture, and I don't have any problems with any members' political views. Even though I could understand that Arctic is a threat over your experience here, but there's a reason why the ignore button is around.

Written By: #Infinity on 06/09/16 at 1:48 pm

I came here just to escape modern pop culture, and I don't have any problems with any members' political views. Even though I could understand that Arctic is a threat over your experience here, but there's a reason why the ignore button is around.

It's just a shame that what occurred last night happened in spite of the fact I had already added ArcticFox on my ignore list. Even if I can't see his posts as he makes them, I can still read them from other people's quotes (which Slowpoke picked up on–thanks a lot!), as well as the general direction of the conversation.

Written By: Howard on 06/09/16 at 2:53 pm

I agree, if someone annoys you then just ignore him.

Written By: Howard on 06/09/16 at 2:55 pm

He's the one who's starting trouble.

Written By: snozberries on 06/09/16 at 4:28 pm

A) did you report the offensive posts?
B)
I'm not positive but I think maybe there is still away to block posts from other members I'd have to check be use I have needed to look for that feature for a long time

The boards have rules and one is not to be abusive to one another.

You can respectfully disagree but straight up
Rudeness and name calling is not allowed

Report violations and the member will be dealt with accordingly

Written By: snozberries on 06/09/16 at 4:40 pm

It's just a shame that what occurred last night happened in spite of the fact I had already added ArcticFox on my ignore list. Even if I can't see his posts as he makes them, I can still read them from other people's quotes (which Slowpoke picked up on–thanks a lot!), as well as the general direction of the conversation.

Ah. I didn't think about seeing people quoting him.

Sorry that sucks. I'd say ignore it but I know it's easier said than done.

Written By: nally on 06/09/16 at 7:32 pm

I'm with everyone here. It sucks how you have to leave because of someone's arrogance and ignorance. You're one of the best members here (even though you've been here for a year)

I rather have you stay especially that your discussions are excellent and you're positive unlike that user. :)

Yeah, I agree... she has a lot of good qualities and is likable by others on here, including me.  Don't let someone get you down like that.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 06/09/16 at 10:43 pm

I hope you can work things out and decide to stay. It sucks how things had to come to... Well, what they came to in that other thread.

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/09/16 at 11:14 pm

I hope I can.

Chiming in here -- I, too, hope you choose to stick around.  One of the biggest reasons why we had a political board was to keep that stuff away from the rest of the site, so that the rest of it could concentrate on pop culture.  We're a small enough community as it is; the loss of any one of us is a loss to all of us.

Written By: SpyroKev on 06/09/16 at 11:36 pm

Can't believe its real. I always did get this sudden sense that something was odd about ArcticFox. I thought he was overall cool person, but I was definitely wrong.

Written By: Howard on 06/10/16 at 7:11 am

Yeah, I agree... she has a lot of good qualities and is likable by others on here, including me.  Don't let someone get you down like that.

I agree. :)

Written By: Red Ant on 06/13/16 at 10:56 pm

Stick around, infinity. The will always be someone, somewhere who you dont get along with, or even hate (or hates you). You cant please all of the people all of the time, and why would you want to?

At this moment, my inbox is full of PMs from one member who has called me an ass, assh0le, said f you, f-off, etc etc. It doesnt bother me tho I will not let it go unchecked.

I havent seen the posts to which you refer, however, personal attacks are not allowed here. There is a difference between "your taste in music is incomprehensible and less than zero" and "you are a tone deaf goat fellating loser"; the latter is over the line. If arctic fox is going over the line of disagreeing with your opinions/views/posts to ad hominem attacks, report them.

By the way, when someone uses that particular logical fallacy, it's often a sign that they cannot continue the debate based on facts, evidence, or logic. In other words, you've won the argument when your adversary or opponent is reduced to shooting the messenger rather than the message.

While I dont always agree with your posts, I generally find them well written, the ones Ive seen anyway.

Ant

Written By: #Infinity on 06/14/16 at 2:28 am

I'm sorry that I haven't written more in this thread. I just really don't want to perpetuate any further argument with ArcticFox because it that would clearly just be damaging on both sides. I just hope that something ultimately works out such that this kind of thing does not happen again. I do appreciate, however, the support from those who can understand my situation.

Written By: mqg96 on 06/14/16 at 5:28 pm

I'm sorry about not posting in this thread since I usually don't go to this section of the site, but #Infinity, in all honesty I want to say that no matter how your personality is or how your views are on this site or real life, my opinion on you has never changed. Since I've met you on this site we've always been good friends/buddies and I really don't want you to leave this site since I enjoy many of your discussions. I will always look out for you like I do with my other buddies on this site. Please don't get upset! If there's anybody on here you can't stand with a passion, it's best to ignore them immediately. Please hang in there and I hope you stick around longer!

Written By: mqg96 on 06/14/16 at 5:32 pm

Can't believe its real. I always did get this sudden sense that something was odd about ArcticFox. I thought he was overall cool person, but I was definitely wrong.

I know this is may not be the right thread to post this on, but personally I've always been cool with ArcticFox. I enjoy most of his discussions and debates (outside what's been going on with #Infinity of course). I don't want him to feel down either because of feeling like he's been too wrongly accused. I want everybody to feel comfortable on here.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 06/14/16 at 5:35 pm

Stick around, infinity. The will always be someone, somewhere who you dont get along with, or even hate (or hates you). You cant please all of the people all of the time, and why would you want to?

At this moment, my inbox is full of PMs from one member who has called me an ass, assh0le, said f you, f-off, etc etc. It doesnt bother me tho I will not let it go unchecked.

I havent seen the posts to which you refer, however, personal attacks are not allowed here. There is a difference between "your taste in music is incomprehensible and less than zero" and "you are a tone deaf goat fellating loser"; the latter is over the line. If arctic fox is going over the line of disagreeing with your opinions/views/posts to ad hominem attacks, report them.

By the way, when someone uses that particular logical fallacy, it's often a sign that they cannot continue the debate based on facts, evidence, or logic. In other words, you've won the argument when your adversary or opponent is reduced to shooting the messenger rather than the message.

While I dont always agree with your posts, I generally find them well written, the ones Ive seen anyway.

Ant

Oh yeah, because giving us negative karma means that I'm a bad person. Aren't you like ArcticFox to Infinity, except you think that I'm a dumbass just for insulting you? You give absolutely nothing to me but sheer disrespect. What the hell is your problem?

Written By: SpyroKev on 06/14/16 at 7:01 pm

I know this is may not be the right thread to post this on, but personally I've always been cool with ArcticFox. I enjoy most of his discussions and debates (outside what's been going on with #Infinity of course). I don't want him to feel down either because of feeling like he's been too wrongly accused. I want everybody to feel comfortable on here.

Yeah, I over reacted.

Written By: Red Ant on 06/14/16 at 9:14 pm

Since some people just wont quit....

Oh yeah, because giving us negative karma means that I'm a bad person. Aren't you like ArcticFox to Infinity, except you think that I'm a dumbass just for insulting you? You give absolutely nothing to me but sheer disrespect. What the hell is your problem?

Actually, I think you are a dumbass for thinking your overly dramatic, weaksauce, non-sequitorial, pathetically feeble attempts at insult bother me in the least. I've given you smites, like 4 in two weeks, and you cry like a bitch. Respect is earned, not given. If you think telling me "f*ck you" in PM means no one else can see it, you're sorely mistaken.  I'm not the one with the problem. Tell me "f*ck you" again, call me an assh0le or f*ckboi again. Please, go ahead and try me.

"giving us negative karma means that I'm a bad person."

No, it doesnt.  Specifically, it means absolutely nothing. It's not the end of the world. It's a number on an internet message board. If it bothers you, then stop sending me juvenile, profanity-laced PMs, otherwise you will get a smite every time I log on. It bothers you a LOT more than your smites bother me (which is not at all).

Next move is yours, chief; considerate it carefully lest you publicly checkmate yourself.

Ant

Written By: #Infinity on 06/14/16 at 9:53 pm

That's fine by me, because there are still reasons to enjoy him regardless of his insensitive remarks that were hard on me personally. I just hope he truly does leave me alone in the future because from here on out, I'm not going to reply to him, as I've already made my point more than clear and I don't feel the need to perpetuate the drama any further.

Written By: 80sfan on 06/14/16 at 9:59 pm

I'll probably get fudged, but I don't care.

I always found Arctic Fox to be a troll at the least, and toxic/poisonous at the most. I've always had a gut feeling, like he was always trying to push people's buttons. I'll admit, sometimes I like to read drama on message boards, sometimes, verbal fights, etc.  :-X  :-X  I think that's why a part of me never hated him.

But he's not a person I would want to be around 24/7. Kinda scary to be around someone with that much intensity, but that's just me. I kind of had a negative impression of him pretty early on in his inthe00s history.

Written By: KatanaChick on 06/15/16 at 3:56 am

I always found Arctic Fox to be a troll at the least, and toxic/poisonous at the most. I've always had a gut feeling, like he was always trying to push people's buttons. I'll admit, sometimes I like to read drama on message boards, sometimes, verbal fights, etc.  :-X  :-X  I think that's why a part of me never hated him.

But he's not a person I would want to be around 24/7. Kinda scary to be around someone with that much intensity, but that's just me. I kind of had a negative impression of him pretty early on in his inthe00s history.

I don't hate him, but I have given him the benefit of the doubt chalking it up to immaturity and his age. Some of it could be that, but there are other things he's said outside of this whole mess that lead me to believe he may be a bit classist as well and could do with checking his privilege somewhat. I don't know if a staff member has had a talk with him or if he's lurking or left on his own or what, but he hasn't replied to any of this yet, which surprises me some. Needless to say I'm disappointed in ArcticFox.

True the topic that got out of hand was the kind that might spark a debate that would go sour fast. It would have been better off if someone locked it before it went to that level.

And on the subject of all this drama bull, people need to calm their tits about decadeology and stop accusing everything of being just that, it's fueling the problem by fudging newer members left and right and jumping into topics that aren't worth it. That's going to make it a toxic environment so fast. It feels like some people want to get others all worked up hoping they'll react.

Written By: #Infinity on 06/15/16 at 4:16 am

I don't hate him, but I have given him the benefit of the doubt chalking it up to immaturity and his age. Some of it could be that, but there are other things he's said outside of this whole mess that lead me to believe he may be a bit classist as well and could do with checking his privilege somewhat. I don't know if a staff member has had a talk with him or if he's lurking or left on his own or what, but he hasn't replied to any of this yet, which surprises me some. Needless to say I'm disappointed in ArcticFox.

He hasn't been online since he wrote his latest post. His activity has gotten more sporadic in recent months.

Written By: KatanaChick on 06/15/16 at 4:38 am

He hasn't been online since he wrote his latest post. His activity has gotten more sporadic in recent months.

Maybe he'll eventually move on from this place then.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 06/15/16 at 5:55 am

Since some people just wont quit....

Actually, I think you are a dumbass for thinking your overly dramatic, weaksauce, non-sequitorial, pathetically feeble attempts at insult bother me in the least. I've given you smites, like 4 in two weeks, and you cry like a bitch. Respect is earned, not given. If you think telling me "f*ck you" in PM means no one else can see it, you're sorely mistaken.  I'm not the one with the problem. Tell me "f*ck you" again, call me an assh0le or f*ckboi again. Please, go ahead and try me.

"giving us negative karma means that I'm a bad person."

No, it doesnt.  Specifically, it means absolutely nothing. It's not the end of the world. It's a number on an internet message board. If it bothers you, then stop sending me juvenile, profanity-laced PMs, otherwise you will get a smite every time I log on. It bothers you a LOT more than your smites bother me (which is not at all).

Next move is yours, chief; considerate it carefully lest you publicly checkmate yourself.

Ant

You already publicly checkmated me. By the way, when I meant "giving us negative karma means that I'm a bad person", I meant that sarcastically.

Subject: Re: Goodbye (UPDATE)

Written By: aja675 on 06/15/16 at 8:16 am

Who here remembers when ArcticFox started a bit of a flame war over a song dedication I made using According to You by Orianthi?

Written By: 80sfan on 06/15/16 at 10:27 am

True the topic that got out of hand was the kind that might spark a debate that would go sour fast. It would have been better off if someone locked it before it went to that level.

And on the subject of all this drama bull, people need to calm their tits about decadeology and stop accusing everything of being just that, it's fueling the problem by fudging newer members left and right and jumping into topics that aren't worth it. That's going to make it a toxic environment so fast. It feels like some people want to get others all worked up hoping they'll react.

That, or he could have mental health issues. Or problems in his personal life, who knows? That doesn't excuse his actions, but it may explain it.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/15/16 at 10:46 am

Nice weather we are having.

Cat

Written By: karen on 06/15/16 at 12:04 pm

Time to move on people.

I haven't reported any posts in this thread but several are close to the edge.  Do not insult people or suggest they might have mental health problems - it's not cool.

Written By: 80sfan on 06/15/16 at 1:33 pm

Time to move on people.

I haven't reported any posts in this thread but several are close to the edge.  Do not insult people or suggest they might have mental health problems - it's not cool.

I'll move on. But who said I was insulting him? Maybe you're talking about someone else. If he does have issues, I feel bad for him. I'm just saying you don't know what goes on behind the scenes of a person's life. Maybe he's acting out.                 

Written By: #Infinity on 06/15/16 at 2:44 pm

Time to move on people.

I agree, it's time to move on.

Written By: karen on 06/16/16 at 11:40 am

I'll move on. But who said I was insulting him? Maybe you're talking about someone else. If he does have issues, I feel bad for him. I'm just saying you don't know what goes on behind the scenes of a person's life. Maybe he's acting out.               

And neither do you.  so speculating in public about people's mental health is not on in my opinion.

Written By: karen on 06/17/16 at 11:39 am

Yup, not on in YOUR OPINION. It's not a fudgeing universal truth, or a fact.

Bye, bye! Don't forget to delete my fudgeing account! And don't forget to bully others who don't agree with your points of views.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3c/87/d0/3c87d0bae0040cb721927e4160ed6cbe.jpg

You're a lightweight if you think I am bullying you

I am trying to stop others on here being bullied

Written By: snozberries on 06/17/16 at 1:16 pm

Bye, bye! Don't forget to delete my fudgeing account! And don't forget to bully others who don't agree with your points of views.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3c/87/d0/3c87d0bae0040cb721927e4160ed6cbe.jpg

You're being overly sensitive again

Karen was just saying it goes both ways. You said she doesn't know someone's mental state. She was just saying you don't either so you can't speculate if they do or don't have issues.

You sometimes have a tendency to project your personal situation onto others and react according to how that impacts you and not how it relates to the specific situation.

Also the pic is inappropriate and not warranted in this situation

Written By: Baltimoreian on 06/17/16 at 2:01 pm

Bro, it's just a statement. You don't need to take these points super seriously. By the way, Karen wasn't bullying anybody, including you.

Written By: 80sfan on 06/17/16 at 3:33 pm

I don't believe bully is the right word. Biased is more fitting. Trust me, I've let a lot of things in my life pass.

At least when I'm biased, or project something, I admit it. I doubt I'm the only biased one here, or that projects onto others, on this website. And yes, I am biased!  ::)

At least with Red Ant, it's obvious he shouldn't have been doing what he was doing. But it was so accusatory the way karen came off. I'll admit, I'm not always 'fully here' in my head, because of issues I have. But don't demonize me like that?

Yes, I don't know what goes on behind the scenes of people's life, but karen could've come off less salty in her comments.

The only person that deserves an apology is Infinity. I'm sorry Infinity, sometimes I can be in my own head, and don't always know how I come off. Obviously, I have problems. You felt offended, and rightly so, when Arctic Fox, said those comments, and I came off cold, trying to be all open-minded, cool, and stuff. I'm also sorry for unintentionally making this thread about me. If you don't accept my apology, I don't blame you, but I'm sorry anyways.

I'll delete my picture, and I'll be off.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 06/17/16 at 4:20 pm

If I've learned anything about this community it's sometimes good to take care in what you say.  I know that I've been irked by AF before and he does have some biased.  I think that the best thing for Infinity to do is to just ignore AF so that their paths don't cross.

Written By: #Infinity on 06/17/16 at 5:27 pm

The only person that deserves an apology is Infinity. I'm sorry Infinity, sometimes I can be in my own head, and don't always know how I come off. Obviously, I have problems. You felt offended, and rightly so, when Arctic Fox, said those comments, and I came off cold, trying to be all open-minded, cool, and stuff. I'm also sorry for unintentionally making this thread about me. If you don't accept my apology, I don't blame you, but I'm sorry anyways.

It's okay, I appreciate you sympathizing with me, I just don't think it's worth milking the controversy over ArcticFox any further, which is why I went back and replaced my last response to him with an apology and a simple plea to be left alone.

Written By: gibbo on 06/17/16 at 5:32 pm

I see all the kiddies are playing well together! Sorry, I can't join in ... but, it's Saturday morning here and I'm off to see the real world.  :)

Have fun ... and try to be kind to each other.  ;)

Written By: Red Ant on 06/17/16 at 7:33 pm

At least with Red Ant, it's obvious he shouldn't have been doing what he was doing.

And that was?

Ant

Written By: Baltimoreian on 06/17/16 at 7:58 pm

I don't believe bully is the right word. Biased is more fitting. Trust me, I've let a lot of things in my life pass.

At least when I'm biased, or project something, I admit it. I doubt I'm the only biased one here, or that projects onto others, on this website. And yes, I am biased!  ::)

At least with Red Ant, it's obvious he shouldn't have been doing what he was doing. But it was so accusatory the way karen came off. I'll admit, I'm not always 'fully here' in my head, because of issues I have. But don't demonize me like that?

Yes, I don't know what goes on behind the scenes of people's life, but karen could've come off less salty in her comments.

I'll delete my picture, and I'll be off.

Actually to be fair with him, I kinda agree with Red Ant on you. You just acted selfish on anybody with that post. It reminds me for the fact that I was an asshole towards Red Ant, but then became reasonable.

Written By: aja675 on 06/17/16 at 8:58 pm

Who here remembers when ArcticFox started a bit of a flame war over a song dedication I made using According to You by Orianthi?
Who here remembers that?

Written By: JordanK1982 on 06/17/16 at 11:07 pm

Who here remembers that?

I think it's time to let go and stop adding fuel to the fire. It's just going to make things worse and get to a point where it really, really doesn't need to be. 

Written By: 2001 on 06/27/16 at 6:04 pm

Hey, Millennium Mansion hasn't logged on since that 'incident'. I hope he hasn't left permanently, he's one of my favourite posters and I felt his absence :(

Written By: Baltimoreian on 06/27/16 at 6:05 pm

Hey, Millennium Mansion hasn't logged on since that 'incident'. I hope he hasn't left permanently, he's one of my favourite posters and I felt his absence :(

I think he's taking a break from this website, since he probably got upset after Red Ant replied to him.

Written By: SpyroKev on 06/28/16 at 7:13 pm

I think he's taking a break from this website, since he probably got upset after Red Ant replied to him.

Nah. Dude was just really active. He's on vacation.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/01/16 at 5:32 pm

Nah. Dude was just really active. He's on vacation.

Did he tell anyone how long?

Written By: 80sfan on 07/05/16 at 2:09 pm

Am I still allowed on this site?  :P

Written By: 80sfan on 07/05/16 at 2:12 pm

I hate to admit it, but I was quite oversensitive. Don't know why that day!

http://www.practicingparents.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/baby-cry.jpg

Written By: #Infinity on 07/05/16 at 2:23 pm

I hate to admit it, but I was quite oversensitive. Don't know why that day!

http://www.practicingparents.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/baby-cry.jpg

Not to worry, I was being far more dramatic.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/05/16 at 2:24 pm

Well yeah, you're still allowed. If you weren't, you wouldn't be able to make posts.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/05/16 at 2:29 pm

Not to worry, I was being far more dramatic.

There was something in the air that week. It wasn't just me, people in real life, were in some mood that week.  :o

Written By: 80sfan on 07/05/16 at 2:30 pm

Well yeah, you're still allowed. If you weren't, you wouldn't be able to make posts.

I'll enjoy the few hours, or days I have left.  ;D

Written By: #Infinity on 07/05/16 at 2:31 pm

There was something in the air that week. It wasn't just me, people in real life, were in some mood that week.  :o

Well, at least things have been running normally ever since.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/05/16 at 2:37 pm

I'll enjoy the few hours, or days I have left.  ;D

You're gonna be banned?

Written By: 80sfan on 07/05/16 at 2:41 pm

You're gonna be banned?

Don't know, I may apologize to Karen first, though. That is, if I don't get offed before then!  :D

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/05/16 at 2:50 pm

Don't know, I may apologize to Karen first, though. That is, if I don't get offed before then!  :D

Oh. Well that seem surprising.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/05/16 at 3:50 pm

I haven't received any extortion fees notice to the contrary.

Cat

Written By: 80sfan on 07/05/16 at 3:54 pm

I haven't received any extortion fees notice to the contrary.

Cat

Eviction notices?  ???

Written By: Baltimoreian on 07/05/16 at 5:12 pm

Eviction notices?  ???

It's extortion fees.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/05/16 at 5:37 pm

It's extortion fees.

Yup-I was hoping that someone would pay me.

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...