inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Diversity of ethnic groups

Written By: mxcrashxm on 12/06/16 at 8:29 pm

So, for a while I have been reading articles about ethnicity and the racial-mixing we have had since it was legal. Unfortunately, I have read comments that this creation is promoting genocide especially when it comes to Caucasians ::). That is some BS because there's no way that's true!!! Some of them even had the nerve to say that the average American in 2050 will look disgusting due to too much mixing.

What do you all think about this?

Subject: Re: Diversity of ethnic groups

Written By: 2001 on 12/06/16 at 8:31 pm

Stop reading garbage forums lol. Stick to this one.

"Look disgusting"... I hope these people are providing their own pictures so we can see what fine specimen we're comparing to?

Written By: mxcrashxm on 12/06/16 at 8:45 pm

Stop reading garbage forums lol. Stick to this one.

"Look disgusting"... I hope these people are providing their own pictures so we can see what fine specimen we're comparing to?
No. This wasn't a forum. These were comments on articles like this.

http://amazyble.com/creative/americans-will-look-like-2050-beautiful/

Written By: 2001 on 12/06/16 at 8:51 pm

No. This wasn't a forum. These were comments on articles like this.

http://amazyble.com/creative/americans-will-look-like-2050-beautiful/

Comments? Sorry, I'm not even gonna click it. Those are always bad.

Download this and your sanity will thank you

Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/shut-up/oklfoejikkmejobodofaimigojomlfim?hl=en
Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/commentblocker/

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/06/16 at 9:05 pm

I just only fear for the people who write racist comments, even though nobody would give a sh*t about them. I honestly wish mixed race couples wouldn't get that much sh*t, since they never really "threatened" any personal life before. It's just their personal preference, in which nobody should be forced to look at.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 12/06/16 at 9:07 pm

Comments? Sorry, I'm not even gonna click it. Those are always bad.

Download this and your sanity will thank you

Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/shut-up/oklfoejikkmejobodofaimigojomlfim?hl=en
Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/commentblocker/
Well I know what you mean, but not all of them were negative. Some other people have said that it is a beautiful thing, and I agree.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 12/06/16 at 9:10 pm

I just only fear for the people who write racist comments, even though nobody would give a sh*t about them. I honestly wish mixed race couples wouldn't get that much sh*t, since they never really "threatened" any personal life before. It's just their personal preference, in which nobody should be forced to look at.
I agree so much, but some people will never get due to their ignorance. I have friends who are relationships like this and they are judged for no reason. I mean, these same people don't understand that its is a personal preference, not a mainstream one.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/06/16 at 9:42 pm

I agree so much, but some people will never get due to their ignorance. I have friends who are relationships like this and they are judged for no reason. I mean, these same people don't understand that its is a personal preference, not a mainstream one.

Yeah. That's what a lot of people should realize. Just because it's growing more, that doesn't mean it's extremely mainstream. I still see a lot of people dating people within their race.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 12/06/16 at 9:45 pm

Yeah. That's what a lot of people should realize. Just because it's growing more, that doesn't mean it's extremely mainstream. I still see a lot of people dating people within their race.
Me too! In fact, interracial relationships are actually in the minority. They haven't even hit 50% and that comes from studies.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/07/16 at 4:44 am

A lot of mixed people are the most beautiful people I've ever seen. Plus, no one is 100% pure anything anymore.

I'm like 70-75% Vietnamese. Mixed with like 10% Chinese, and 20% French. Don't ask me for French lessons though!

I also believe that it's human nature to date/marry within one's race. I'm sure there are lots of racists and racism for this particular issue. Humans tend to like those that are similar to them though. Like quiet people like other quiet people.         

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/07/16 at 5:48 am

Me too! In fact, interracial relationships are actually in the minority. They haven't even hit 50% and that comes from studies.

Exactly! It's like these people think it's a big deal whenever it comes down to interracial relationships, even though it's still a minority in the United States. Even after the Supreme Court ruled that anti-miscegenation laws (which banned interracial marriage) were considered unconstitutional 50 years ago, it's still not that big.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 12/07/16 at 9:08 am

A lot of mixed people are the most beautiful people I've ever seen. Plus, no one is 100% pure anything anymore.

I'm like 70-75% Vietnamese. Mixed with like 10% Chinese, and 20% French. Don't ask me for French lessons though!

I also believe that it's human nature to date/marry within one's race. I'm sure there are lots of racists and racism for this particular issue. Humans tend to like those that are similar to them though. Like quiet people like other quiet people.       
Same here man! Some of the racial mixing have produced some gorgeous people. And yes, no one is definitely fully pure. Most are 75% while some others are 50/50.

I believe I'm Cherokee for American Indian, French and it's unknown about the African heritage due to slavery.

Yeah, that is something I understand as most folks have those tendencies; however, that doesn't give them the right to be a douche.

Exactly! It's like these people think it's a big deal whenever it comes down to interracial relationships, even though it's still a minority in the United States. Even after the Supreme Court ruled that anti-miscegenation laws (which banned interracial marriage) were considered unconstitutional 50 years ago, it's still not that big.

Right right! So, the racists shouldn't be complaining since miscegenation is still a minority. Besides, who's business is it of theirs anyway? It's still a personal preference and sometimes we don't have explain our choices. We like what we like.

It's the same thing with LGBT. Yeah, they have now been accepted by other people, but they are also still a minority as well.

Written By: aja675 on 12/07/16 at 9:45 am

I am Filipino, but I am part-Spanish and Chinese, with perhaps similar percentages of said ethnicities as you do with Vietnamese, French, and Chinese.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/07/16 at 10:23 am

Right right! So, the racists shouldn't be complaining since miscegenation is still a minority. Besides, who's business is it of theirs anyway? It's still a personal preference and sometimes we don't have explain our choices. We like what we like.

Yeah. Complaining about interracial couples wouldn't make it better for their views, since it's not like everyone believes their bullcrap. Especially with the non-white stereotypes that are somehow relevant to these people, but nobody cares honestly.

It's the same thing with LGBT. Yeah, they have now been accepted by other people, but they are also still a minority as well.

Agreed. It's still an issue towards the LGBT community. So much so that people like Mike Pence thinks it is constitutional to discriminate anybody who is gay, bisexual, transgender, or lesbian.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/07/16 at 11:19 am

Same here man! Some of the racial mixing have produced some gorgeous people. And yes, no one is definitely fully pure. Most are 75% while some others are 50/50.

I believe I'm Cherokee for American Indian, French and it's unknown about the African heritage due to slavery.

Yeah, that is something I understand as most folks have those tendencies; however, that doesn't give them the right to be a douche.

That's a lot of history there.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/07/16 at 11:21 am

I am Filipino, but I am part-Spanish and Chinese, with perhaps similar percentages of said ethnicities as you do with French and Chinese.

I seen your videos secretly, sometimes.  ;D

I definitely see your Asian part.

Written By: violet_shy on 12/07/16 at 3:41 pm

I don't really know what to say about this.

I am mixed myself, I am Italian, Greek, Native American...and just a small percentage of Irish and African. I guess it's ok....cause everyone tells me I'm beautiful!

Written By: 2001 on 12/07/16 at 3:48 pm

Well I know what you mean, but not all of them were negative. Some other people have said that it is a beautiful thing, and I agree.

Well, we can't have a thread every time you read a nasty comments section. If you spend enough time on the Internet, you'll be making 20 threads a day  ;D

On-topic... it's interesting to hear all sorts of different mixed backgrounds/countries people come from.  :o

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/07/16 at 4:11 pm

I am mixed myself, I am Italian, Greek, Native American...and just a small percentage of Irish and African. I guess it's ok....cause everyone tells me I'm beautiful!

Oh. It did look like you were mixed, but I thought you were half African to be honest.

Written By: violet_shy on 12/07/16 at 4:41 pm

Oh. It did look like you were mixed, but I thought you were half African to be honest.

I am only 11 percent African, and 11 percent Irish. Very little. But it's still in me! :)

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/07/16 at 4:45 pm

I am only 11 percent African, and 11 percent Irish. Very little. But it's still in me! :)

Oh. I've saw a few mixed race people who kinda look liked you, but thanks for correcting me.

Written By: violet_shy on 12/07/16 at 4:52 pm

Oh. I've saw a few mixed race people who kinda look liked you, but thanks for correcting me.

Ooh that's awesome!

Written By: 2001 on 12/07/16 at 10:09 pm

My daddy Alabama, my ma Louisiana
You mix that negro with that Creole, make a Texas bamma
I like my baby hair with baby hair and afros
I like my negro nose with Jackson Five nostrils
Earned all this money, but they never take the country out me
I got hot sauce in my bag, swag

http://i.imgur.com/OFSPJ77.gif

Can your faves compete?

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 12/07/16 at 10:48 pm

I was born and raised in Australia (have never traveled overseas before), however i'm about 70-75% British. My Dad's side of the family migrated from England to Australia in 1956 and my Mum's side of the family moved to Australia in 1974. On my Mum's side of the family, I am the first person born in Australia. :P

My Dad is Australian, and so are my Nan (my Dad's mum) and my uncle, aunty and cousins. However, my Grandad is English and most of my uncles (on both sides of the family) are as well. I have a bit of Scottish ancestry as well. My surname is Scottish and my Nanna (my Mum's mum) was as well. Technically, I have German ancestry as well, because my Mum was born in Germany, but was raised in the UK, before moving to Australia in her pre-teens. My ethnicity isn't too mixed, in the grand scheme of things. :P

Written By: mxcrashxm on 12/07/16 at 11:33 pm

I am Filipino, but I am part-Spanish and Chinese, with perhaps similar percentages of said ethnicities as you do with Vietnamese, French, and Chinese.
Have you visited Spain to see your family?

Yeah. Complaining about interracial couples wouldn't make it better for their views, since it's not like everyone believes their bullcrap. Especially with the non-white stereotypes that are somehow relevant to these people, but nobody cares honestly.

Agreed. It's still an issue towards the LGBT community. So much so that people like Mike Pence thinks it is constitutional to discriminate anybody who is gay, bisexual, transgender, or lesbian.
Yeah, it would honestly make them douchebags.

Oh yeah, this is an issue that is far from over. It's going to take more time to have great equality for them.

That's a lot of history there.
Yeah, too bad I probably won't know anything about my African DNA unless I was tested.

Oh that's interesting to know you have African heritage even though it's tiny.

Well, we can't have a thread every time you read a nasty comments section. If you spend enough time on the Internet, you'll be making 20 threads a day  ;D

On-topic... it's interesting to hear all sorts of different mixed backgrounds/countries people come from.  :o
Well it wasn't just about the comments, but even how some Caucasians felt that to due racial-mixing, that's a sign for white genocide. Like that is really happening. ::) First of all, they are still the majority, so they have nothing to complain about.

Oh, and whats your other BGs? I remember you saying you were South Asian.

My daddy Alabama, my ma Louisiana
You mix that negro with that Creole, make a Texas bamma
I like my baby hair with baby hair and afros
I like my negro nose with Jackson Five nostrils
Earned all this money, but they never take the country out me
I got hot sauce in my bag, swag

http://i.imgur.com/OFSPJ77.gif

Can your faves compete?
Those entire lyrics sound like it's about some excellent food. ;D

I was born and raised in Australia (have never traveled overseas before), however i'm about 70-75% British. My Dad's side of the family migrated from England to Australia in 1956 and my Mum's side of the family moved to Australia in 1974. On my Mum's side of the family, I am the first person born in Australia. :P

My Dad is Australian, and so are my Nan (my Dad's mum) and my uncle, aunty and cousins. However, my Grandad is English and most of my uncles (on both sides of the family) are as well. I have a bit of Scottish ancestry as well. My surname is Scottish and my Nanna (my Mum's mum) was as well. Technically, I have German ancestry as well, because my Mum was born in Germany, but was raised in the UK, before moving to Australia in her pre-teens. My ethnicity isn't too mixed, in the grand scheme of things. :P
Oh that's great to hear. Have you at one point learned German from your mom's side?

And would you ever visit Germany and England to see the rest of your family?

Written By: aja675 on 12/08/16 at 5:42 am

Have you visited Spain to see your family?

It's a multi-generational mix.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/08/16 at 5:50 am

Well it wasn't just about the comments, but even how some Caucasians felt that to due racial-mixing, that's a sign for white genocide. Like that is really happening. ::) First of all, they are still the majority, so they have nothing to complain about.

Not all white people dislike interracial mixing. It's just white supremacists or some tough guy on the Internet.

Written By: Elor on 12/08/16 at 2:03 pm

Not all white people dislike interracial mixing. It's just white supremacists or some tough guy on the Internet.
indeed, my grandparents actually had to prove their 100% Aryan heritage when the Nazis took over in the 30ies...(whatever this "Aryan Race" is supposed to be considering how many different peoples moved through here over the last 2000 years before there even was something called Germany...). One of my grandmas still had a certificate which confirmed her to be "of German blood". I've found it after she had passed away. I knew that the Nazis had these very strict (and completely retarded) race policies but holding an actual certificate of that in hands was creepy. 8-P

Written By: 2001 on 12/08/16 at 3:24 pm

Oh, and whats your other BGs? I remember you saying you were South Asian.

Well I'm 100% Punjabi for at least 4 generations, but go further than that then it's a bit murkier. My last name and my mom's last name are of Persian origin, so definitely some ties to there. My clan is called "Mughal" which is Persian for Mongol, so I know I have Mongolian/Central Asian/Turkic ancestors. Other than that, a lot of people in my family have natural red/brown hair and green/hazel eyes. I can't say where it came from, but it's not indigenous to South or East Asia, so there's probably something from out west. I think a genealogy test might turn out some interesting results  :o but I don't really care to find out lol.

Edit: I just checked and red hair actually comes from Central Asia! The clan name don't lie lol. I can't seem to find where green eyes come from though.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/08/16 at 4:37 pm

There is only ONE race: HUMAN!  People have been interbreeding since the beginning on time. All my life, people thought I was Italian. As far as I know, there isn't one ounce of Italian blood in me. But, when I went to Greece, they thought I was Greek-EVEN the Greeks! However, as far as I know, my ancestors came from eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, etc.) Somewhere, my early ancestors came from the Mediterranean region-which is why I look Italian/Greek. Who knows, maybe my ancestors came from the OTHER side of the Med-which means I could have some African/Middle Eastern blood in me. But that is only on my father's side. My mother's side, I think her family came from the British Isles-which means even earlier from Scandinavia/Germany.

Carlos' ethnic background is much more diverse. His mother was Puerto Rican and her father was from Spain. He probably have had Moorish blood (which came from North Africa)-which means that Carlos would have it. There may even be some Taino (the Native Puerto Ricans) blood. His father's family was from Germany. He has a distance cousin who did some family history and discovered that that family came out of the black forest in the 1200s (?). Carlos always pictures this as guys wearing animal skins, horned helmets, carrying battleaxes.

Cat

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/08/16 at 4:42 pm

indeed, my grandparents actually had to prove their 100% Aryan heritage when the Nazis took over in the 30ies...(whatever this "Aryan Race" is supposed to be considering how many different peoples moved through here over the last 2000 years before there even was something called Germany...). One of my grandmas still had a certificate which confirmed her to be "of German blood". I've found it after she had passed away. I knew that the Nazis had these very strict (and completely retarded) race policies but holding an actual certificate of that in hands was creepy. 8-P

They had these racial policies because they thought that the Aryan race was the greatest from anyone on Earth. Add to the fact that the Nazis hated Jews, gypsies, Slavics, and other non-Aryans, it's sad but true to your country's history.

Written By: 2001 on 12/08/16 at 6:22 pm

A lot of Asians are against marrying outside of race/caste/clan too. It's not only racism, but a lot of stupidity/ignorance too, not that the three are mutually exclusive ::)

Pure blood/one drop rule... That's a dead give away to the level of scientific knowledge the person has, which is to say almost purely based on folk tales. Go back long enough and when do you get the first white or first pure race person? And how does that person's genes remain pure if everyone else is a different race? If someone invokes the continuum fallacy, then ask them for a definition of what it means to be white/whatever race. How many generations of purity, how many generations? Then after they give a definition, ask them for a source for that definition. Pro-tip: it will usually be their ass. There isn't even a pseudo-scientific definition of white. It's all self professed.

Relevant video

pLoel5EKT34

"White genocide", also dumb. When you have babies with another race person, your genes don't disappear, they live on in your children, it's almost the whole point of f*cking. Just because your kid doesn't have blonde hair doesn't mean he doesn't have the genes for it (recessive alleles). If the idiot complains about mixed race kids, then go back to debunking him with the one drop rule. No surprise the most racist people have the least knowledge about genetics.

"Race realism" or "racialism"  is a dangerous ideology. There are a lot of people out there who really think race is a scientific concept and (((cultural marxists))) are trying to suppress the truth. At this point, it's not enough to call someone racist, you have to beat them at their own game. Expose their selective "scientody" and "scientistry" for the pseudoscience that it is.

Give this RationalWiki article a good read http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Racialism

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/08/16 at 7:22 pm

A lot of Asians are against marrying outside of race/caste/clan too. It's not only racism, but a lot of stupidity/ignorance too, not that the three are mutually exclusive ::)

Well, it's their preference. Even if I don't like people who are against interracial marriage, I wouldn't bother them just because they say so. In fact, I just think it's a very dangerous idea to do that, since it might end up in a f*cked up way. Argumentatively, that is.

Pure blood/one drop rule... That's a dead give away to the level of scientific knowledge the person has, which is to say almost purely based on folk tales. Go back long enough and when do you get the first white or first pure race person? And how does that person's genes remain pure if everyone else is a different race? If someone invokes the continuum fallacy, then ask them for a definition of what it means to be white/whatever race. How many generations of purity, how many generations? Then after they give a definition, ask them for a source for that definition. Pro-tip: it will usually be their ass. There isn't even a pseudo-scientific definition of white. It's all self professed.

Or they just could get it from any website that promotes white supremacy, white nationalism, or whatever kind of website that believes non-whites are inferior.

Relevant video

pLoel5EKT34

Isn't he that guy who found out that he was 14% African, while being in a white supremacist dominated town? After he found out about his 14% African heritage, his entire set of friends hated him and put out signs that put in "No octoroon n*ggers". It's pretty sad, but that just shows his friends doesn't give a crap about biology in the slightest.

"White genocide", also dumb. When you have babies with another race person, your genes don't disappear, they live on in your children, it's almost the whole point of f*cking. Just because your kid doesn't have blonde hair doesn't mean he doesn't have the genes for it (recessive alleles). If the idiot complains about mixed race kids, then go back to debunking him with the one drop rule. No surprise the most racist people have the least knowledge about genetics.

Or any sort of science whatsoever. I mean, if they came from the Southern United States, while being extremely religious, then I could safely tell that they're probably brainwashed. It's actually sad for this point, since they never got a chance to realize that they could've educated themselves better. All the education they get is going to their local church every day, along with going to their schools that probably whitewash everything about U.S. and global history. It could be worse if their parents were extremely racist, and decided to home school their kids by putting Stormfront or Breitbart articles, while appreciatively saying that Hitler didn't do anything wrong (along with denying the Holocaust). Not to mention that they don't really give any of their kids some fun, unless they were bonding with each other.

With mixed race children, it's not their fault that their parents like each other. I never really got upset just for being a biracial (half black and half white), since I just thought that character was more important in my opinion. Although, I do favor my mom's side of the family, simply because they don't force religion into my mouth and are more comfortable being around with.

"Race realism" or "racialism"  is a dangerous ideology. There are a lot of people out there who really think race is a scientific concept and (((cultural marxists))) are trying to suppress the truth. At this point, it's not enough to call someone racist, you have to beat them at their own game. Expose their selective "scientody" and "scientistry" for the pseudoscience that it is.

There's no words that I could describe how I feel with this. This is the truth for these people who were more likely to become neo-Nazis, Klansman, and other sorts of white supremacists. You can't simply call them a racist, since they'll just call you an "anti-white" person. In fact, if you disagree with almost everything they say, despite being terrifying as sh*t, then they would still see you as an "anti-white" person. They'll think that you're committing "genocide" to their race, despite the fact that they don't know the meaning of that word. Even if they changed it up, it doesn't mean that they disappear. It's really unintelligent by that point.

Give this RationalWiki article a good read http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Racialism

It has an error every time I access the page. But I think I already know what you're talking about.

Written By: Elor on 12/09/16 at 11:31 am

They had these racial policies because they thought that the Aryan race was the greatest from anyone on Earth.

I'm fully aware of that. ;)
I was just not used to holding actual stuff of that time in my hands so it was still a  8-P experience for me.

Add to the fact that the Nazis hated Jews, gypsies, Slavics, and other non-Aryans, it's sad but true to your country's history.
You forgot communists, dissidents, homosexuals, challenged people and generally everyone else who didn't buy into their BS.... ( 8-P again...)

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/09/16 at 3:46 pm

You forgot communists, dissidents, homosexuals, challenged people and generally everyone else who didn't buy into their BS.... ( 8-P again...)

Well, they are more likely to be political opponents of the Nazis. But even with that, Hitler still find them as a threat to the "Aryan race".

Written By: violet_shy on 12/09/16 at 3:56 pm

Oh that's interesting to know you have African heritage even though it's tiny.

I think it comes from my mother's side...I think.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 12/10/16 at 4:21 pm

I think it comes from my mother's side...I think.
Do you know which African heritage you have?

It's a multi-generational mix.
Oh awesome!

Oh, I'm aware of that. In fact, some of them prefer another ethnic group over their own.

Well I'm 100% Punjabi for at least 4 generations, but go further than that then it's a bit murkier. My last name and my mom's last name are of Persian origin, so definitely some ties to there. My clan is called "Mughal" which is Persian for Mongol, so I know I have Mongolian/Central Asian/Turkic ancestors. Other than that, a lot of people in my family have natural red/brown hair and green/hazel eyes. I can't say where it came from, but it's not indigenous to South or East Asia, so there's probably something from out west. I think a genealogy test might turn out some interesting results  :o but I don't really care to find out lol.

Edit: I just checked and red hair actually comes from Central Asia! The clan name don't lie lol. I can't seem to find where green eyes come from though.
Have you visited those regions since you found out your heritages? and, do you also have that combination listed in the bold?

There is only ONE race: HUMAN!  People have been interbreeding since the beginning on time. All my life, people thought I was Italian. As far as I know, there isn't one ounce of Italian blood in me. But, when I went to Greece, they thought I was Greek-EVEN the Greeks! However, as far as I know, my ancestors came from eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, etc.) Somewhere, my early ancestors came from the Mediterranean region-which is why I look Italian/Greek. Who knows, maybe my ancestors came from the OTHER side of the Med-which means I could have some African/Middle Eastern blood in me. But that is only on my father's side. My mother's side, I think her family came from the British Isles-which means even earlier from Scandinavia/Germany.

Carlos' ethnic background is much more diverse. His mother was Puerto Rican and her father was from Spain. He probably have had Moorish blood (which came from North Africa)-which means that Carlos would have it. There may even be some Taino (the Native Puerto Ricans) blood. His father's family was from Germany. He has a distance cousin who did some family history and discovered that that family came out of the black forest in the 1200s (?). Carlos always pictures this as guys wearing animal skins, horned helmets, carrying battleaxes.

Cat
Well, we are actually a species. but it's amazing to know that you have gotten mistaken for another heritage because some of them look the same in a way. Have both of you traveled to your ancestor's countries?

Relevant video

pLoel5EKT34

Actually, it's of them and it's because of human anture. No ethnicty wants to see a genocide happen to them which is why some of them are against miscegenation.

I also agree that genes do stay regardless of the mixing. The majority are even dominant. I have seen many folks with slanted eyes. There are non-white people who have natural blonde hair. There are Anglos with afros. Shoot, there are even Arabic folks who are dark.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/10/16 at 4:27 pm

Oh, I'm aware of that. In fact, some of them prefer another ethnic group over their own.

Well yeah. They might find that kind of ethnicity more interesting than theirs, which is why they like them more than their own ethnic group.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 12/10/16 at 6:39 pm

and green/hazel eyes.

My family is the complete opposite. I have hazel eyes (and so does my Mum), but everyone else on my Dad's side of the family has blue eyes; my Dad, my grandparents, my grandpop, my cousins, my aunty and uncle. :P

Oh that's great to hear. Have you at one point learned German from your mom's side?

And would you ever visit Germany and England to see the rest of your family?

My Mum's side of the family comes from the UK as well. It's just that my Mum happened to be born in Germany, but grew up in England. No one in my family can speak German.

Written By: violet_shy on 12/10/16 at 7:23 pm

Do you know which African heritage you have?

Central Africa

Written By: 2001 on 12/10/16 at 9:10 pm

Have you visited those regions since you found out your heritages? and, do you also have that combination listed in the bold?

Didn't you already see how I look like?  ;D I have black hair and brown eyes. And naw I haven't visited, and I don't see myself visiting them any time soon. I don't know what I'd do in Kazakhstan.

Actually, it's of them and it's because of human anture. No ethnicty wants to see a genocide happen to them which is why some of them are against miscegenation.

Well just because it's human nature doesn't mean it should be tolerated. There are a lot of awful things that are human nature.

And I was arguing there being no genocide. :P Genocide can literally mean "killing genes/race", removing them from the gene pool. The literal opposite is happening, their genes are being spread everywhere. Their genes aren't dying.

My family is the complete opposite. I have hazel eyes (and so does my Mum), but everyone else on my Dad's side of the family has blue eyes; my Dad, my grandparents, my grandpop, my cousins, my aunty and uncle. :P

My Mum's side of the family comes from the UK as well. It's just that my Mum happened to be born in Germany, but grew up in England. No one in my family can speak German.

Haha, I'm jealous. Hazel eyes are so pretty *_* my sister has them.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/10/16 at 9:20 pm

And I was arguing there being no genocide. :P Genocide can literally mean "killing genes/race", removing them from the gene pool. The literal opposite is happening, their genes are being spread everywhere. Their genes aren't dying.

I think of what he's saying is that some people don't want their sons or daughters to date people outside of their race, since they think it's awkward for them. Although, it's just laying out a point that they're somehow racist and they might believe all that "white genocide" sh*t.

Written By: tv on 12/11/16 at 3:38 pm

I get the funny look or jokes  from some white and black people when they find out I am attracted to Black Women. I am lily white so maybe people just think he is a white guy and think he is only attracted to non-brown or non-black women. I kind of dislike the question by family members is the girl you are talking currently too Black? Its like what difference does it make?

Written By: aja675 on 12/16/16 at 9:12 am

Relevant video

pLoel5EKT34

BTW, I read the comment that Foo Bar left when he gave your post karma in Pam's voice: 4dQM-YoLPV4

Written By: aja675 on 12/16/16 at 10:09 pm

Relevant video

pLoel5EKT34

Fair enough, but I wouldn't quote RationalWiki if I were you because I've seen before just how biased it is.

Written By: 2001 on 12/17/16 at 3:57 pm

Fair enough, but I wouldn't quote RationalWiki if I were you because I've seen before just how biased it is.

Oh, I would never quote it in the middle of an argument, since it's not a primary source. I like the website for poking holes in pseudoscience and conspiracy theories. What is "biased" about it, though?

Written By: aja675 on 12/24/16 at 5:45 am

Oh, I would never quote it in the middle of an argument, since it's not a primary source. I like the website for poking holes in pseudoscience and conspiracy theories. What is "biased" about it, though?
It loves to imply that anyone who is vaguely interested in race is a racist.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Human_Phenotypes
"Ethnic groups always mixed. It is a natural process contributing to biodiversity. I think biodiversity is a very precious good we inherited from earth. Animals, forests and plants. Humans should preserve and enjoy this heritage that nature gave them.''

Apparently, that's already enough proof that Ratatoskr is an anti-race-mixing racist, when he's just a chill guy who loves studying phenotypes.

Also, I have opened Anthroscape up to ridicule in the past, and for that, I am sorry. Not everyone there is an evil person, it's just that this place is a gated community, and Anthroscape is the inner city, that this place is Betty and that place is Veronica. The main difference between this place and that place is that you could let your hair down here, and there, you have to be careful. The true reason I've dissed that place before is that the people there have seen me at my worst and y'all haven't.

Written By: 2001 on 12/25/16 at 1:51 pm

"Ethnic groups always mixed. It is a natural process contributing to biodiversity. I think biodiversity is a very precious good we inherited from earth. Animals, forests and plants. Humans should preserve and enjoy this heritage that nature gave them.''

Apparently, that's already enough proof that Ratatoskr is an anti-race-mixing racist, when he's just a chill guy who loves studying phenotypes.

Also, I have opened Anthroscape up to ridicule in the past, and for that, I am sorry. Not everyone there is an evil person, it's just that this place is a gated community, and Anthroscape is the inner city, that this place is Betty and that place is Veronica. The main difference between this place and that place is that you could let your hair down here, and there, you have to be careful. The true reason I've dissed that place before is that the people there have seen me at my worst and y'all haven't.

Hmm, I'm not sure about this Ratatoskr dude, but from that quote, I'd at the very least derive that he has a very poor understanding of "phenotypes". If he truly likes biodiversity, wouldn't he be against "perserving heritage", which sounds like a euphemism for anti-miscegenation?  ??? Just because a white person has a baby with a black person doesn't mean their phenotypes disappear, in fact, they carry on to the next generation.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/25/16 at 2:22 pm

If he said that ethnic groups are always mixed, then why is he against miscegenation?

Written By: aja675 on 12/25/16 at 6:22 pm

If he said that ethnic groups are always mixed, then why is he against miscegenation?
I think he meant to say that we should try to preserve the biodiversity of this Earth.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/25/16 at 6:33 pm

I think he meant to say that we should try to preserve the biodiversity of this Earth.

Well, preserving someone's heritage just sounds very creepy. I mean, it's like they take racism very seriously, which is why I don't read their stuff often.

Written By: 2001 on 12/26/16 at 5:58 pm

This doesn't explain why he's against race-mixing.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/26/16 at 5:59 pm

This doesn't explain why he's against miscegenation.

There, fixed it.

It's rather incorrect to see race-mixing as a term, since race-mixing can be used for not only interracial marriage, but for integration as well.

Written By: aja675 on 12/26/16 at 7:31 pm

This doesn't explain why he's against race-mixing.
I think the word "preserve" threw you off.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/26/16 at 7:48 pm

When white nationalists use "preserve", it's usually for white men and women to keep their heritage or blood from non-white people. As a person who gets into topics about miscegenation (which implies marrying a person outside of their race, and procreating with that non-white person), it's quite rampant ever since Trump announced his presidency. He got the attention from white nationalists, including David Duke, Don Black, and Jared Taylor, who also oppose miscegenation and other sorts of race-mixing.

Written By: 2001 on 12/30/16 at 1:37 am

I'm basically reading that as him being anti-miscegenation.

Let's read it again

1) Ethnic groups have always mixed.

True.

2) it is a natural process contributing to biodiversity.

As long as you're not f*cking your sister you are contributing to biodiversity.

3) I think biodiversity is a very precious good we inherited from earth. Animals, forests and plants.

Err okay. If he stopped here I would have guessed he was a liberal environmentalist.

4) Humans should preserve and enjoy this heritage that nature gave them.

This euphemism for anti-miscegenation has absolutely nothing to do with what was said before. If he likes biodiversity he would be for miscegenation. And you literally cannot "preserve" anything, unless he means it in an environmentalist sense. Evolution doesn't ever stop, it keeps on happening.

Yes, this statement is very confusing to me, because of the non-sequitur at the 4th statement.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/30/16 at 8:31 am

I'm basically reading that as him being anti-miscegenation.

Let's read it again

1) Ethnic groups have always mixed.

True.

2) it is a natural process contributing to biodiversity.

As long as you're not f*cking your sister you are contributing to biodiversity.

3) I think biodiversity is a very precious good we inherited from earth. Animals, forests and plants.

Err okay. If he stopped here I would have guessed he was a liberal environmentalist.

4) Humans should preserve and enjoy this heritage that nature gave them.

This euphemism for anti-miscegenation has absolutely nothing to do with what was said before. If he likes biodiversity he would be for miscegenation. And you literally cannot "preserve" anything, unless he means it in an environmentalist sense. Evolution doesn't ever stop, it keeps on happening.

Yes, this statement is very confusing to me, because of the non-sequitur at the 4th statement.

I believe in purity, virginity, and wholeness.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB74Ty-0qIDPvdGIM8bYXcO0O1vl8DkCt3daTSYm37hydnn-KN

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/30/16 at 8:42 am

Unless he just believes all the religious folklore in a literal sense, which means he doesn't really get science. I wonder how all of them are successful, unless they live in the Southern United States, where they don't teach science frequently?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/14/17 at 4:41 pm

Sorry for bumping this thread but I think that this topic is interesting and I have some stuff to say:

1. Not all people who oppose "race mixing" are "White" people. There are plenty of people who are "Black", East Asian, South Asian, Arab, Persian, Mestizo, etc who are AGAINST "race mixing". Get it out of your heads that only "White" supremacists are opposed to "interracial" relationships.

2. There is no such thing as White people and Black people but unfortunately "White" supremacy and European colonialism has propagated this falsehood that it has become normalized and accepted as a fact.

3. We are all of a different ethnic group or different ethnic backgrounds. When an ethnic Polish man has a child with an ethnic Italian woman...their child is ethnically mixed (an ethnic Polish and Italian offspring) but yet we have been conditioned by "White" supremacy to think that the child is simply "White". When an ethnic Yoruba woman (an ethnic group native to Nigeria) has a child with an ethnic German man...their child is just as ethnically mixed as the child of the Polish-Italian couple but "White" supremacy has us conditioned to think that their is something "different" with the ethnic Yoruba-German child. We see the ethnic Yoruba-German child as a "biracial", "mulatto", "mixed race" but yet there is NO such thing as race. That ethnic Yoruba-German child is "bi-ethnic" just the same as the ethnic Polish-Italian child....just because the ethnic Yoruba-Italian child has parents of a completely different skin color doesn't mean that it isn't the same thing as an ethnic Polish and Italian having a child together.

4. Ethnic and genetic diversity benefits humanity and actually keeps the different "races" (not real but whatever) alive...ironically.

5. MOST people don't engage in relationships with someone of a different "race" or background.

6. The same thing that causes your skin color is what causes your eye and hair color (that thing is melanin). Melanin is "the pigment that gives human skin, hair, and eyes their color. Dark-skinned people have more melanin in their skin than light-skinned people have. Melanin is produced by cells called melanocytes." Melanin is very beneficial to humans because it "dissipates the damaging effect of UV light as heat and helps prevent skin and eye cancers". Racism is so foolish that if you're going to hate someone because of their skin...then you might as well hate someone because of their eye and hair color because they are ALL cause by the SAME EXACT THING...MELANIN.

The reason why the OVERWHELMING majority of humans have brown to dark brown eyes is because it greater protects our eyes from the Sun's UV rays. People with blue eyes have a HIGHER risk of getting eye cancer, becoming blind, needing to wear glasses and other vision problems. However, vision problems can be caused by other factors as well (so even brown eyed people obviously can have vision problems).

Written By: SpyroKev on 09/14/17 at 7:34 pm

I like this thread. Haha Your going to run into interracial haters because, its interesting to them. They like to promote solutions against it. I'm all for it if she looks right to me.

I seen some nice brown skin Arabs. Asian girls are mostly just cute but have potential. Euro girls with shape, accomplish.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/14/17 at 10:33 pm

I'll also post this here: http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/05/theres-no-such-thing-pure-european-or-anyone-else

One does not have to "approve" of interethnic relationships (ironic considering that 99% of humans are in an interethnic relationship) but if they disapprove because they fear a "racial genocide" or they feel that it will "mess up the racial purity" then they are COMPLETE morons and shouldn't even be given attention.

Check for new replies or respond here...