inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Would you join the military?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/23/17 at 8:12 pm

This question is for ANYONE (wherever you're from).

I'm American and while I know that within the past 16 years...my country's military has messed up badly but I still have respect for most (not all) of the men and women who serve and unfortunately they've gotten entangled into a messy situation in the Middle East.

With that said, AFTER I graduate from college...I do plan on joining the United States Marine Corps. Nothing is a guarantee in life (except, our eventual deaths :P) but I want to EARN the title of being a United States Marine. I want to do this because I want to challenge myself and I want to serve my country (with it's flaws and all). Plus, the Marines have the BEST dressed uniforms in the United States Armed Forces :D.

So...what about you guys? Would you join or not? Also, have you ever served in the military?

Subject: Re: Would you join the military?

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/23/17 at 9:28 pm

US Army 1989-92.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/23/17 at 10:58 pm

US Army 1989-92.

Awesome 8). So you're a Gulf War vet?

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/23/17 at 11:02 pm

Awesome 8). So you're a Gulf War vet?

Well, I was in during Desert Storm but my company didn't get deployed. We stayed back in Germany.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/23/17 at 11:03 pm

Well, I was in during Desert Storm but my company didn't get deployed. We stayed back in Germany.

Oh OK. Anyways, thank you for your service!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/23/17 at 11:05 pm

Oh OK. Anyways, thank you for your service!

We did our part.  ;)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/23/17 at 11:09 pm

We did our part.  ;)

Yep ;).

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/24/17 at 4:10 am

This question is for ANYONE (wherever you're from).

I'm American and while I know that within the past 16 years...my country's military has messed up badly but I still have respect for most (not all) of the men and women who serve and unfortunately they've gotten entangled into a messy situation in the Middle East.

With that said, AFTER I graduate from college...I do plan on joining the United States Marine Corps. Nothing is a guarantee in life (except, our eventual deaths :P) but I want to EARN the title of being a United States Marine. I want to do this because I want to challenge myself and I want to serve my country (with it's flaws and all). Plus, the Marines have the BEST dressed uniforms in the United States Armed Forces :D.

So...what about you guys? Would you join or not? Also, have you ever served in the military?

US Army 1989-92.
O0

I salute you both!

Written By: Elor on 08/24/17 at 4:25 am

German Army 2001-2002.
We still had a semi mandatory draft back then (draftees could chose between 9 months in the military or 10 months alternative civil service).

However I would recommend against joining. Today's armed forces are just a play ball of politics. They are usually not defending their country anymore. The government can send you to whatever god forsaken country to do whatever they deem "necessary" (Iraq anyone?).
Is it worth to risk your life and (mental) health for foolish politicians' agendas? Especially with your current unstable president? There's no telling where he might send troops to in the future and for what reason (other than to distract from his shortcomings).

But I'm German and we've got a very different (more critical and negative) view on the military than you guys have (heritage of our part in WWII).

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/24/17 at 8:38 am

O0

I salute you both!

Thank you!

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/24/17 at 8:46 am

German Army 2001-2002.
We still had a semi mandatory draft back then (draftees could chose between 9 months in the military or 10 months alternative civil service).

However I would recommend against joining. Today's armed forces are just a play ball of politics. They are usually not defending their country anymore. The government can send you to whatever god forsaken country to do whatever they deem "necessary" (Iraq anyone?).
Is it worth to risk your life and (mental) health for foolish politicians' agendas? Especially with your current unstable president? There's no telling where he might send troops to in the future and for what reason (other than to distract from his shortcomings).

But I'm German and we've got a very different (more critical and negative) view on the military than you guys have (heritage of our part in WWII).

I definitely understand your point and I respect both your service in the German Army and your current opinion.

However, I won't be potentially joining the USMC until 2021 or 2022 and there's a very small chance that Trump will still be President at that point. There is no guarantee anyways that I will become a Marine. Also, we don't realize this but our chances of dying in the military isn't that much higher than our chances of dying in civilian life. Do you know how many times we avoid death everyday? Nope but it's plenty of times.

Finally, this is still 4-5 years away...I could most certainly change my mind by then (especially if we're in a war I view to be unnecessary) but like I said...I want to challenge myself and I want to serve my country.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/24/17 at 7:06 pm

U. S. Air Force 1982-1989

Cat

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/24/17 at 7:49 pm

U. S. Air Force 1982-1989

Cat

Cool. Thank you for your service! 8)

BTW, what was your MOS in the USAF?

Written By: 2001 on 08/24/17 at 8:11 pm

If I was called to serve in the Canadian army, I would do it, if it's for a just cause. We don't have conscription/drafts anymore  though, because English/French Canada almost break up every time that happens,  so that will most likely never happen.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/24/17 at 8:24 pm

German Army 2001-2002.

Where were you stationed in Germany, and what was your specialty?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/24/17 at 9:21 pm

If I was called to serve in the Canadian army, I would do it, if it's for a just cause.

That's great! Canada also has a badass special forces unit...JTF2 (Joint Task Force 2). Those guys are awesome 8).

We don't have conscription/drafts anymore  though, because English/French Canada almost break up every time that happens,  so that will most likely never happen.

We don't have conscription anymore either in the U.S. and that's because the draft became controversial during the Vietnam War and so in 1973 we got rid of it. Now, we have an an ALL voluntary force but there is something called Selective Service that exists in case we have to have another draft (unlikely to ever be used....unless there is a World War III or something similar).

Written By: Elor on 08/25/17 at 6:18 am

Where were you stationed in Germany, and what was your specialty?
I was stationed in the village of Wesendorf (Panzergrenadierbataillon  332 which doesn't exist anymore). I was a pencil pusher in my company's office. I had some health issues back then (actually if they had been diagnosed I would have been unfit to serve) so I asked for an indoors job. I also thought that some office experience would benefit me more in my later civilian life than being a machine gunner or something like that.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/25/17 at 2:32 pm

Cool. Thank you for your service! 8)

BTW, what was your MOS in the USAF?

The Air Force dosen't have MOSs, they have AFSCs (Air Force Specialty Code).  ;)

I had 2. My first was Telecommunications. I worked on a telephone switchboard and in what was called the Comm Center where we were sending and receiving messages. It was LONG before the internet and email. I absolutely hated this job which is why retrained.

My second was Training Management. I wasn't training people but making sure that supervisors were training their trainees. I did teach a couple of typing classes because a lot of the trainees needed typing proficiency. I said that this was the BEST job in the A.F. I really enjoyed doing this but unfortunately, promotion in this job was very tough.

Cat

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/25/17 at 2:37 pm

The Air Force dosen't have MOSs, they have AFSCs (Air Force Specialty Code).  ;)

I had 2. My first was Telecommunications. I worked on a telephone switchboard and in what was called the Comm Center where we were sending and receiving messages. It was LONG before the internet and email. I absolutely hated this job which is why retrained.

My second was Training Management. I wasn't training people but making sure that supervisors were training their trainees. I did teach a couple of typing classes because a lot of the trainees needed typing proficiency. I said that this was the BEST job in the A.F. I really enjoyed doing this but unfortunately, promotion in this job was very tough.

Cat

That's great and I'm glad that you found a job in the AIr Force that you liked.

The USAF will turn 70 years old on September 18th. Thank you and all the great airmen and airwomen who have served! :)

Written By: Elor on 08/26/17 at 5:09 am

Also, we don't realize this but our chances of dying in the military isn't that much higher than our chances of dying in civilian life.
That is true but you must realize that you ADD the chance of dying in the military to your chance of dying in everyday life.
Another thing is that lot of soldiers might be physically unharmed but carry PTSD for the rest of their lives.
If you get the chance talk to vets who got deployed in Afghanistan or Iraq (or any other active conflict of the past). That might be the best way to form an opinion.

Written By: wixness on 08/26/17 at 9:36 am

Nope. Short hair, can't live up to the discipline, may end up condoning stuff like Abu Ghraib and generally wouldn't want to use guns to solve problems. I'd be surrounded by men, and although we're fighting for a common cause, I don't know how I could confide in them. Only if we were directly fighting North Korea, would I probably join, but only under the promise of introducing democracy in that country.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/26/17 at 10:09 am

That is true but you must realize that you ADD the chance of dying in the military to your chance of dying in everyday life.

That is true but my increased risk of death is not something that will make much of a difference if there is no huge, large scale conflict.

Another thing is that lot of soldiers might be physically unharmed but carry PTSD for the rest of their lives.
If you get the chance talk to vets who got deployed in Afghanistan or Iraq (or any other active conflict of the past). That might be the best way to form an opinion.

I have spoken with an Iraq War vet. The dean at my high school served in the Marine Corps and he was in Iraq in 2004 and he was a Staff Sergeant. He also did 3 combat tours in Iraq. I didn't tell him that I wanted to join the military but I did tell him that I was intrigued by military service and so we had a discussion about what the military is about. He also spoke a little bit about his time in Iraq even though he couldn't share much. He doesn't have PTSD and he also was an instructor at the Corporals Leadership School in Quantico, VA. There he learned about his passion for teaching and help both young men and women. He told me that's why he became a dean. He is a pretty cool guy and it was him who made me more intrigued to join the military and in particular, the Marine Corps.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 08/27/17 at 5:04 am

I would never join the military, because to be honest, I wouldn't be able to handle it. That's why I am really appreciative of people who serve in the military or armed forces. They give up their valuable time with family and friends to serve the country, to ensure that millions of people continue to be safe. I couldn't do it.

Written By: loki 13 on 08/27/17 at 5:26 am

I wanted to join the military but I just didn't have the personality for it, also I had started a family at a very
young age. I had a daughter at 18 and married at 19, that too played a huge decision on not joining. I did,
however, work as a civilian welder at a naval shipyard. I worked on the USS Forrestal and the USS Lexington.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/27/17 at 9:25 am

I would never join the military, because to be honest, I wouldn't be able to handle it. That's why I am really appreciative of people who serve in the military or armed forces. They give up their valuable time with family and friends to serve the country, to ensure that millions of people continue to be safe. I couldn't do it.

That's perfectly fine. Many people feel the same way :).

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/27/17 at 9:28 am

I wanted to join the military but I just didn't have the personality for it, also I had started a family at a very
young age. I had a daughter at 18 and married at 19, that too played a huge decision on not joining. I did,
however, work as a civilian welder at a naval shipyard. I worked on the USS Forrestal and the USS Lexington.

Yeah, the military isn't for everyone. However, your job as a welder obviously went a long way.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/27/17 at 4:33 pm

I'm one of those people who is definitely NOT military material. I am not good at following blindly and I am one of the biggest peace-nicks you can imagine. 

Why did I join then-you may ask? Because, I believed at the time it was pretty much my only option. I HAD to leave my mother's house. It is not that she was kicking me out or anything but I just couldn't live there anymore. I felt like I was suffocating. I didn't have a job so I couldn't afford my own place. The military was the only way I could get out of the house right away. It also made my mother & my step-father very happy-not because I was leaving but because my step-father was a retired chief-master sergeant.

I lasted short of 8 years. I had planned to stay the entire 20. Why did I get out when I did? Uncle Sam thought I was unfit for duty and medically retired me. So, I got everything I really wanted out of the military without having to serve the entire 20. I got my pension & medically bennies-the reason why I wanted to stay.

Looking back, I am proud to say that I have served. Would I do it again? In hindsight, it was the right decision at the time and I'm glad I did it. It got me to where I am now. Not only do I have my pension & medical bennies, I got my B.A. compliments of Uncle Sam. If I had to go in now, I probably wouldn't. (It was peacetime when I joined.) 

Cat

Written By: violet_shy on 08/28/17 at 11:33 am

I'm too old to join now. I think you have to be a certain age.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/28/17 at 11:34 am

I'm too old to join now. I think you have to be a certain age.

You could have joined the Army 2 years ago (age limit for them is 35).

However, if you were in your 20s again...would you consider joining?

Written By: violet_shy on 08/28/17 at 11:38 am

You could have joined the Army 2 years age (age limit for them is 35).

However, if you were in your 20s again...would you consider joining?

Yes I would have, maybe as a nurse or caregiver something like that.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/28/17 at 11:41 am

Yes I would have, maybe as a nurse or caregiver something like that.

Awesome. Being a military nurse is very valuable.

Well, your time passed so...it's all futile now :P.

Written By: violet_shy on 08/28/17 at 11:47 am

Awesome. Being a military nurse is very valuable.

Well, your time passed so...it's all futile now :P.

True. But at least there are many younger people joining!

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/28/17 at 11:52 am

True. But at least there are many younger people joining!

Well yeah, young people are the ones that are SUPPOSED to join :P.

Written By: 80sfan on 08/30/17 at 5:54 pm

I'm not physically caught up to standards, so probably not really!  :P

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/30/17 at 7:32 pm

I'm not physically caught up to standards, so probably not really!  :P

If you were "caught up"...would you join?

Written By: 80sfan on 08/30/17 at 7:45 pm

If you were "caught up"...would you join?

Probably not. I don't see it fitting with me well.

Written By: Elor on 08/31/17 at 3:47 am

Another thing to consider before you make up your mind is: Can you deal with having killed somebody?
Being in the military is not only about getting killed but also about that you might have to squeeze that trigger and end someone's life... and you don't get to choose who that might be. Can be a fanatical Taliban or just some conscript or someone who had no other means to feed his family. War isn't always just and it often hits the wrong people. Can you deal with having been a part of that?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to tell you to not join (I considered it myself back in the day but my health killed that pretty quickly), I just want you to not join with some perhaps naive illusions about how things can be. :)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/31/17 at 9:40 am

Another thing to consider before you make up your mind is: Can you deal with having killed somebody?
Being in the military is not only about getting killed but also about that you might have to squeeze that trigger and end someone's life... and you don't get to choose who that might be. Can be a fanatical Taliban or just some conscript or someone who had no other means to feed his family. War isn't always just and it often hits the wrong people. Can you deal with having been a part of that?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to tell you to not join (I considered it myself back in the day but my health killed that pretty quickly), I just want you to not join with some perhaps naive illusions about how things can be. :)

I've definitely thought about that. Thank you for your measured responses and the cautions that you give.

Once again, it's not a certainty that I will join the military and I can very much change my mind in the next 5-6 years.

Written By: Elor on 08/31/17 at 4:24 pm

Thank you for your measured responses and the cautions that you give.

No problem. I might see things a bit different because apart from having been in the military myself I also talked a lot to my grandfather about WWII. He was drafted against his will and had to fight for something he didn't believe in. Even though he was just an aircraft mechanic who (by his own accounts) never had to kill someone he still had some haunting memories from that time and I was the first person he actually spoke to about the war (he never talked about it with his wife and children... it took him over 40 years to finally speak about it).

BTW (big change of topic now :D) if you decide to talk to a recruiter let him give you everything he says in writing before you join. I've heard from other (former) members of US military services that they like to promise you a lot and then you sometimes don't even get assigned to the branch you wanted to join. So make sure you have proof of what you were promised.  ;)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/31/17 at 4:29 pm

No problem. I might see things a bit different because apart from having been in the military myself I also talked a lot to my grandfather about WWII. He was drafted against his will and had to fight for something he didn't believe in. Even though he was just an aircraft mechanic who (by his own accounts) never had to kill someone he still had some haunting memories from that time and I was the first person he actually spoke to about the war (he never talked about it with his wife and children... it took him over 40 years to finally speak about it).

Wow, that's sad but I'm glad he shared those haunting memories with you.

BTW (big change of topic now :D) if you decide to talk to a recruiter let him give you everything he says in writing before you join. I've heard from other (former) members of US military services that they like to promise you a lot and then you sometimes don't even get assigned to the branch you wanted to join. So make sure you have proof of what you were promised.  ;)

I will try to make sure to do so. That's years away from now though :P.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/31/17 at 5:10 pm

This was a question that hit me hard when I was signing up. My recruiter asked me if I was willing to take up arms against someone. I hesitated. She told me if I said no to that question, that we might as well pack it up. So, I said yes. I am so glad that I never had to. Like I said, I served during peacetime. I doubt I would have gone in if it was during wartime.

Cat

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/31/17 at 10:02 pm

The real question here is, are you willing to serve and defend your country should we be attacked? Because that's beginning to look like a very real possibility these days.  :-\\

Written By: 2001 on 08/31/17 at 10:27 pm

The real question here is, are you willing to serve and defend your country should we be attacked? Because that's beginning to look like a very real possibility these days.  :-\\

I don't think anyone will attack the US, unless they have a death wish ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/31/17 at 11:23 pm

I don't think anyone will attack the US, unless they have a death wish ;D

You just never know with North Korea. We're taking about a rogue nuclear state that is being led by a disturbed little man who is so insecure that he has to convince his own people that he never poops.  :o :o :o

I think that people just assume that nuclear war is unthinkable but it wouldn't be unwise to try and prepare yourself for that possibility.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/31/17 at 11:25 pm

You just never know with North Korea. We're taking about a rogue nuclear state that is being led by a disturbed little man who is so insecure that he has to convince his own people that he never poops.  :o :o :o

We're taking about the U.S. or North Korea? :D

Written By: Elor on 09/01/17 at 2:48 am

I don't think that's the real question at all. ;)
After an attack the choice is made easier as you know who your going to fight and for what reason (just look at what happened after Pearl Harbor when recruiting centers were flooded with volunteers). He however considers joining during peace time (if things stay as they are) and wouldn't get a chance to choose his enemy or cause to fight for should the order be given. Maybe he even would have to be the attacker in a war he doesn't seem just (Iraq anyone...?).

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 09/01/17 at 7:05 am

;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/01/17 at 7:12 am

Around the world can any other war suddenly happen?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/01/17 at 10:23 am

Around the world can any other war suddenly happen?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/992/384/ded.gif

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/01/17 at 10:31 am

War is not a joking matter.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/01/17 at 10:35 am

War is not a joking matter.

Once again:

Written By: 80sfan on 09/01/17 at 10:39 am

Do you have to put down others because they have asked a question??  ???

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/01/17 at 10:46 am

Do you have to put down others because they have asked a question??  ???

What? I didn't put down anyone and why did you "-1"?. Can you please remove that? Complete overreaction.

Any more of these will deserve a smite...

I wasn't joking about war. That's why I posted the GIF saying that you missed the joke. I was joking about Trump.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/01/17 at 10:59 am

I wasn't joking about war. That's why I posted the GIF saying that you missed the joke. I was joking about Trump.
You should make the it clearer that you were talking about Trump.

I was keeping in line with the subject of the topic.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/01/17 at 11:09 am

I was keeping in line with the subject of the topic.

Well, I apologize then for not making it clearer.

Written By: 80sfan on 09/01/17 at 11:10 am

You guys need to loosen up. AL-B got what I meant...you guys are thinking something completely different.

Philip Eno jokes around more than you think.  ;D

He wasn't being rude. Maybe you thought that he was. He sometimes asks questions in a joking manner.  It's hard to detect unless you get to know him. Although, I'm not sure if he was joking this time, with this question.

I get the joke now. I don't know how to undo a fudge, but I can karma you.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/01/17 at 11:11 am

He wasn't being rude. Maybe you thought that he was. He sometimes asks questions in a joking manner.  It's hard to detect unless you get to know him. Although, I'm not sure if he was joking this time, with this question.

Well, I'll try to understand all of this next time :P.

I didn't about that stuff :-[.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/01/17 at 11:15 am

I was serious that time.

"War does not determine who is right — only who is left" - Bertrand Russell

Written By: Elor on 09/01/17 at 11:21 am

If a German gets a joke and a Brit doesn't, does that mean the end of the world as we know it? :-\\ :o

;)  :D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/02/17 at 4:44 pm

Just so everyone can get a good laugh.

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/02/17 at 4:47 pm

Cat
I am not laughing, you look divine!

Written By: 2001 on 09/02/17 at 5:42 pm

Cat

That's an awesome photo! :D

Written By: 80sfan on 09/02/17 at 6:57 pm

Cat

Cool as heck!  8)  8)  8)

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/06/17 at 12:55 pm

Cat
I know it is off topic, but did you know (Cat) your PM is full and PMs cannot been sent to at the moment? There is no other way to contact you.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/06/17 at 1:00 pm

I know it is off topic, but did you know (Cat) your PM is full and PMs cannot been sent to at the moment? There is no other way to contact you.

It wasn't full the other day. I will take care of that.

Cat

Written By: apollonia1986 on 09/15/17 at 10:35 am

You want to see my father come crawling his way out of the Veteran's cemetery in Houston?

Daddy was a vet and totally against me ever joining up. And do you really think I'd be fool enough to sign my life over to the Carrot in Chief who can't even control himself on Twitter? I should say not. Plus I was always taught the military and armed forces was for MEN, not women. One of the few instances I'm glad I'm a woman.  ::)

Written By: Elor on 03/19/18 at 11:01 am

Sorry for necromancing this thread but something else just crossed my mind. Before you decide to sign up remember all those times the US government has screwed it's soldiers over. They made soldiers walk into radioactive terrain after nuke tests (at that time it was already suspected that radioactivity isn't exactly healthy), they made soldiers clean pacific atolls after nuke tests and denied them compensation for the illnesses they got from the radiation because they were not affected by the tests as they happened, they made soldiers fight with one hand behind their backs in Vietnam and made sure the war couldn't be won, they denied soldiers with Gulf War syndrome compensations, they send 4.000 soldiers to their death in a pointless war against Iraq and that is just the stuff I know from the top of my head.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/19/18 at 11:27 am

Sorry for necromancing this thread but something else just crossed my mind. Before you decide to sign up remember all those times the US government has screwed it's soldiers over. They made soldiers walk into radioactive terrain after nuke tests (at that time it was already suspected that radioactivity isn't exactly healthy), they made soldiers clean pacific atolls after nuke tests and denied them compensation for the illnesses they got from the radiation because they were not affected by the tests as they happened, they made soldiers fight with one hand behind their backs in Vietnam and made sure the war couldn't be won, they denied soldiers with Gulf War syndrome compensations, they send 4.000 soldiers to their death in a pointless war against Iraq and that is just the stuff I know from the top of my head.

You don't have to worry. I've had a change of heart and my chance of volunteering for the military unless there is WWIII is slim.

Written By: Don Carlos on 03/20/18 at 10:54 am

I was of draft age during Vietnam so I certainly did not join, nor was I drafted.  Had I been of age in 1941 I would have joined, and if we have something similar today, even at my age, I'd do whatever I could.  But mostly I agree with Elor

Written By: Dr. Mario on 03/31/18 at 5:43 pm

Nope!

Written By: Wobo on 07/20/18 at 12:05 pm

Lol no.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 01/18/20 at 9:52 pm

If I was 20 years younger I would totally join the Space Force.

Written By: 2001 on 01/18/20 at 10:06 pm

If I was 20 years younger I would totally join the Space Force.

Do you get to go to space? I don't think so. ???

Written By: annimal on 01/18/20 at 10:21 pm

I might if I'm not told I can.  I'm not aloud to drive (probably a good idea), in food training I wasn't aloud to use a knife ( I'm only 3 years old :D) .

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 01/18/20 at 10:24 pm

Do you get to go to space? I don't think so. ???

No, but it would still be kind of cool to be there at the very beginning and help to create and establish its traditions.

Check for new replies or respond here...