inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Let's make inthe00s great again!

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 08/26/17 at 1:32 am

Deleted

Subject: Re: Let's make inthe00s great again!

Written By: Longaotian00 on 08/26/17 at 1:36 am

Lol, I wish everyone would stop hating on the current time/decade, it makes it a bit of a sad/depressing thing to look through multiple threads always commenting something negative.

Although unfortunately this is not likely to happen. :P

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 08/26/17 at 3:06 am

Deleted

Subject: Let's make inthe00s great again!

Written By: Dude111 on 08/26/17 at 2:19 pm

I think this site is still awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: annimal on 08/26/17 at 2:24 pm

why is there so many threads?  not to mention negative ones.  Why isn't all the negitive stuff just in rants or something?

Written By: violet_shy on 08/26/17 at 2:48 pm

I think this site is still awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here!

Written By: annimal on 08/26/17 at 3:50 pm

I think it cool around here too, I just get confused because there's so many threads and taking out the negative ones would be a good start. 

Written By: SpyroKev on 08/26/17 at 4:02 pm

Its not easy as it sound. Its complex. All of us that's been active, basically talked about everything. InThe00s will peak off and on that depend on whenever new users of the most recent generation make accounts.

You won't see kids and teens of the 90s and lower suddenly join InThe00s anymore. Its most likely going to be 2000s and 2010s babies and kids that revive the site with the fact that, most won't even join. I'm waiting for the users that will be fascinated by the 2000s. Haha

Written By: violet_shy on 08/26/17 at 4:11 pm

Its not easy as it sound. Its complex. All of us that's been active, basically talked about everything. InThe00s will peak off and on that depend on whenever new users of the most recent generation make accounts.

You won't see kids and teens of the 90s and lower suddenly join InThe00s anymore. Its most likely going to be 2000s and 2010s babies and kids that revive the site with the fact that, most won't even join. I'm waiting for the users that will be fascinated by the 2000s. Haha

There aren't many older people either.

Written By: AmericanGirl on 08/26/17 at 4:29 pm

There aren't many older people either.

Yeah, a lot of us "oldsters" have seemingly moved on - there's just a few of us left  :-\\

I still pop in quite often, though  :)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/26/17 at 4:31 pm

If I were to offer my two cents, I really think the forums need a refurbishment. The design is starting to look a bit tired and outdated, so a change to the design would really benefit the site, in my opinion. I have a few more suggestions as well:

* I wish there were more options to customize our account profiles (e.g, add social media links, change colour of profile).
* It might be worth creating a separate board for generation topics. It's obvious that it will never go away off the site, but if there was a separate board for those type of discussions, it would improve the state of the existing boards.

I absolutely agree with this.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/26/17 at 4:35 pm

Yeah, a lot of us "oldsters" have seemingly moved on - there's just a few of us left  :-\\

I still pop in quite often, though  :)

I like you "oldsters" ;). I hope that a lot of you guys stick around at least for a year or 2 (maybe more).

Written By: Elor on 08/26/17 at 5:00 pm

I like you "oldsters" ;). I hope that a lot of you guys stick around at least for a year or 2 (maybe more).
She's been around on this site since 2004. ;)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/26/17 at 5:36 pm

She's been around on this site since 2004. ;)

That's awesome.

Written By: Howard on 08/26/17 at 5:41 pm

Yeah, apologies for the really corny title, but I thought I would make a thread based on this, because it seems as though there is currently a general consensus that the forums aren't as good as they used to be and this is resulting in some members leaving or threatening to leave. How can we all make inthe00s an appealing and enjoyable forum again? What is your opinion on this?

How about make topics people are interested in.

Written By: Howard on 08/26/17 at 5:42 pm

I've been here 17 years I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/26/17 at 5:44 pm

That's great!

Written By: Longaotian00 on 08/26/17 at 5:59 pm

17 years?!?!! :o  :o. But it only says you joined in 2004?

Written By: nally on 08/26/17 at 6:37 pm

17 years?!?!! :o  :o. But it only says you joined in 2004?

That's because the board crashed in 2004 and everyone had to create new accounts.

Written By: nally on 08/26/17 at 6:39 pm

How about make topics people are interested in.

Of course, I'm sure we all have our own sets of individual interests.

For example, I like sports, including pro baseball... but lately it seems there hasn't been much activity in the baseball thread (in "Sports Zone") except for posts by me. :-\\ Which is sad because in the past there'd be lots of contributors to the baseball thread! I really miss that.

Written By: 2001 on 08/26/17 at 7:22 pm

Make more funny jokes/posts. We could all use a laugh.  ;D

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 08/26/17 at 7:30 pm

Personally, I joined on here because I was happy to find people who knew, and were interested in, the fact that decades didn't begin and end with the calendar year, and that there were "cultural decades" with shades of difference throughout them. I'm not finding this kind of discussion anywhere else.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/26/17 at 7:34 pm

Of course, I'm sure we all have our own sets of individual interests.

For example, I like sports, including pro baseball... but lately it seems there hasn't been much activity in the baseball thread (in "Sports Zone") except for posts by me. :-\\ Which is sad because in the past there'd be lots of contributors to the baseball thread! I really miss that.

Yeah, I totally agree. I'm a big sports fan and I wish the the Sports Zone was more active but most of the members on here don't care about sports or aren't huge sports fans.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 08/26/17 at 7:37 pm

Yeah, I totally agree. I'm a big sports fan and I wish the the Sports Zone was more active but most of the members on here don't care about sports or aren't huge sports fans.
or maybe they don't know there is a sports section for discussions

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 08/26/17 at 7:38 pm

I do, but I only like the NRL and rugby league isn't even popular in the US. I don't mind the Premier League either, but I don't think other members on here like it.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 08/26/17 at 7:41 pm

Does anyone ever post in the Video Games board? I think I have only posted in there once or twice before.

Written By: 2001 on 08/26/17 at 7:44 pm

Does anyone ever post in the Video Games board? I think I have only posted in there once or twice before.

Never. I post about video games all the time on the regular boards though and most my threads have been video game threads :D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/26/17 at 8:19 pm

or maybe they don't know there is a sports section for discussions

Maybe but most members on here aren't sports fans.

I do, but I only like the NRL and rugby league isn't even popular in the US. I don't mind the Premier League either, but I don't think other members on here like it.

That's part of the conundrum.

I have never posted there but I do post about video games occasionally in the regular threads like Slowpoke.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 08/26/17 at 8:28 pm

I have never posted there but I do post about video games occasionally in the regular threads like Slowpoke.

I do think that there needs to be changes to the website. Some of the boards are almost completely inactive, such as the "am I right?" board. Also, something has to be done about the spam. Honestly, I can't believe it's being allowed to continue.

Written By: SpyroKev on 08/26/17 at 8:47 pm

That's another defect. The sports fans most likely moved to heavy themed sports forum sites. YouTube is also another alternative for nostalgia, which limits new users.

I posted in the video games section, I admit to barely noticing. Haha I just lurk for decade nostalgia discussions.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/26/17 at 9:25 pm

I joined in 2002.

Cat

Written By: SpyroKev on 08/26/17 at 9:40 pm

New mods is the closest or fastest we can get to another peak, come to think of it.

I'm placing my votes to Infinity and Slowpoke.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/26/17 at 10:07 pm

I do think that there needs to be changes to the website. Some of the boards are almost completely inactive, such as the "am I right?" board. Also, something has to be done about the spam. Honestly, I can't believe it's being allowed to continue.

I agree with you 100%.

Written By: annimal on 08/26/17 at 10:14 pm

there's nowhere at Amiright anything can be posted.  Maybe that can be changed so there doesn't have to be something here. 

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 08/26/17 at 10:24 pm

With the exception of Chucky, do any of the moderators still visit the forums? Snozberries actively contributed and visited the site until November last year, when she unexpectedly stopped visiting the site for unknown reasons. I haven't seen Whistledog post anything on the forums for a long time now. The moderator for the 2000s sub-board, Inertia, hasn't been online since June 2015.

Written By: nally on 08/26/17 at 10:41 pm

Well we used to have many members on here regularly who'd contribute to that section. But some of them, whose accounts still exist, aren't on very much (if at all) these days. :-\\

Written By: SpyroKev on 08/26/17 at 11:02 pm

With the exception of Chucky, do any of the moderators still visit the forums? Snozberries actively contributed and visited the site until November last year, when she unexpectedly stopped visiting the site for unknown reasons. I haven't seen Whistledog post anything on the forums for a long time now. The moderator for the 2000s sub-board, Inertia, hasn't been online since June 2015.

They haven't been around, man. You couldn't have made that anymore clear. Its time for new recruitments and an applications thread could bring buzz.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/26/17 at 11:03 pm

Well we used to have many members on here regularly who'd contribute to that section. But some of them, whose accounts still exist, aren't on very much (if at all) these days. :-\\

Yep :(.

They haven't been around, man. You couldn't have made that anymore clear. Its time for new recruitments and an applications thread could bring buzz.

I agree.

Written By: wixness on 08/27/17 at 4:32 am

Damn, it looks like this place is dying :/

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 08/27/17 at 4:46 am

I don't think it's dying, but it's definitely not as active as it used to be. :(

Written By: SpyroKev on 08/27/17 at 10:15 am

It'd be incredible to experience site traffic. Its been said to have been the glory days of this site.

As what's been said though, forums are becoming a dated aspect, exclusive to the 2000s. By the early 2010s, everyone had already got enough of it.

Written By: annimal on 08/27/17 at 10:35 am

I'm thinking about going back to writing parodies again myself.  I've taken a lot of the games in the arcade, I'm tired of reading how such and such has been the champion for too long.  I'm tired of so many threads.  My hand and arm don't like scrolling up and down so many things.  The last thing I need are more shoes after buying some expensive leather ones.

Written By: violet_shy on 08/27/17 at 2:12 pm

I joined the first time in 2010, then I deleted my first account and rejoined again a few years ago. So I've been on this site 7 years!

Written By: Howard on 08/27/17 at 2:44 pm

That's great!

I've been hooked onto this site ever since. :)

Written By: Howard on 08/27/17 at 2:45 pm

That's one idea.

Written By: Howard on 08/27/17 at 2:47 pm

I'm a wrestling fan but not as interested in the product as much as I used to be.

Written By: Howard on 08/27/17 at 2:49 pm

hopefully it will pick up soon.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/27/17 at 3:18 pm

I'm a wrestling fan but not as interested in the product as much as I used to be.

I was a HUGE fan of the WWE from 2005-2009. I continued to watch the WWE from 2010-2012 but didn't enjoy it as much. After the RAW 1000th episode in July 2012, I have rarely (and I mean RARELY) watched the WWE.

Written By: Howard on 08/27/17 at 3:24 pm

I was a HUGE fan of the WWE from 2005-2009. I continued to watch the WWE from 2010-2012 but didn't enjoy it as much. After the RAW 1000th episode in July 2012, I have rarely (and I mean RARELY) watched the WWE.

Do you like it now cause it's sort of like made for the kids and the product is waning. I still prefer the old school WWF.

Written By: SpyroKev on 08/27/17 at 3:40 pm

I joined the first time in 2010, then I deleted my first account and rejoined again a few years ago. So I've been on this site 7 years!

Its great to be proud of your history but that's really not the point of this topic.

That's one idea.

Start editing all of your replies in one response, dude. You don't always need to post so many times.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/27/17 at 4:12 pm

Do you like it now cause it's sort of like made for the kids and the product is waning. I still prefer the old school WWF.

I literally just said that I haven't watched in the WWE in 5 years.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 08/28/17 at 10:30 pm

The biggest problem is that some people are way too insecure about the year they were born and don't know when to quit. I just found that thread where Brian said he was leaving and this big debate about not being born in 1994 got started and it's the dumbest thing I've read all day.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/28/17 at 10:38 pm

The biggest problem is that some people are way too insecure about the year they were born and don't know when to quit. I just found that thread where Brian said he was leaving and this big debate about not being born in 1994 got started and it's the dumbest thing I've read all day.

You're talking about the argument between me and Slim95? ;D

Written By: nally on 08/28/17 at 10:56 pm

I would do this, if I can think of some really funny things to post. :D ;D

Written By: JordanK1982 on 08/28/17 at 11:01 pm

You're talking about the argument between me and Slim95? ;D

Yep, that's the one! What a silly argument. :P

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/29/17 at 12:27 am

Yep, that's the one! What a silly argument. :P

It was :P.

Written By: KatanaChick on 08/29/17 at 3:12 am

Yeah, apologies for the really corny title, but I thought I would make a thread based on this, because it seems as though there is currently a general consensus that the forums aren't as good as they used to be and this is resulting in some members leaving or threatening to leave. How can we all make inthe00s an appealing and enjoyable forum again? What is your opinion on this?

If all the meaningless age and generation comparisons were cracked down on. I don't mean ban those users, but have clear rules on the matter that this is NOT Personality Cafe. By the way, I've browsed Personality Cafe and they have different topics in their forums that actually create good discussions, so why all generationology here?

Written By: SpyroKev on 08/29/17 at 8:56 am

I just thought of an idea that would allow us to put selected topics set to ignore but its kind of impossible to pull off.

The next best rule is to have them instantly locked if not deleted.

Written By: 2001 on 08/29/17 at 9:50 am

Do you sometines wish you were born 1994?

Written By: 2001 on 08/29/17 at 9:51 am

I just thought of an idea that would allow us to put selected topics set to ignore but its kind of impossible to pull off.

The next best rule is to have them instantly locked if not deleted.

I have a thread blocker. I'll send you the code once I get on a computer :)

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 08/29/17 at 9:56 am

The video games board used to be quite active years ago. That used to be where all of the video game discussions took place. I even posted a lengthy topic about the Commodore 64 on there years ago. Eventually though people just stopped posting there and began posting video game topics on the main boards.

Written By: Howard on 08/29/17 at 2:40 pm

I would do it too if I could try to think of something funny.

Written By: violet_shy on 08/29/17 at 3:32 pm

Sometimes I come up with the funniest things, but then I can't remember them lol. I don't want to post anything really corny or too cheesy and make myself seem like a fool... ;D

Written By: mxcrashxm on 08/29/17 at 3:40 pm

If all the meaningless age and generation comparisons were cracked down on. I don't mean ban those users, but have clear rules on the matter that this is NOT Personality Cafe. By the way, I've browsed Personality Cafe and they have different topics in their forums that actually create good discussions, so why all generationology here?
Well here and Personality Cafe isn't the only sites where generations are discussed. I've also seen them on Reddit, IGN, Gamespot, GameFAQs, CityData, DC Urban Moms, RetroJunk, Neogaf and so on.

Written By: nally on 08/29/17 at 5:48 pm

Sometimes I come up with the funniest things, but then I can't remember them lol. I don't want to post anything really corny or too cheesy and make myself seem like a fool... ;D

I know the feeling.

Written By: annimal on 08/29/17 at 7:22 pm

The video games board used to be quite active years ago. That used to be where all of the video game discussions took place. I even posted a lengthy topic about the Commodore 64 on there years ago. Eventually though people just stopped posting there and began posting video game topics on the main boards.

commodore 64, wait a minute,  Pacman is starting in my head       

Written By: SpyroKev on 08/29/17 at 8:55 pm

I have a thread blocker. I'll send you the code once I get on a computer :)

Its sadly more complex then that. Generation topics are almost impossible to avoid and already made their way in my favorite threads.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 08/29/17 at 10:33 pm

Do you sometines wish you were born 1994?

Obviously, now lemme start a 20 page debate on it. ::)

"Just because I was born in August of 1982 that doesn't make me different than someone born in Janurary 1994. It's only a couple of years! Close enough!"

Written By: 2001 on 08/29/17 at 10:41 pm

Obviously, now lemme start a 20 page debate on it. ::)

"Just because I was born in August of 1982 that doesn't make me different than someone born in Janurary 1994. It's only a couple of years! Close enough!"

What must've sucked about being born 1982 is that you didn't get to play Taylor Swift's 22 on your 22nd birthday.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 08/29/17 at 10:46 pm

What must've sucked about being born 1982 is that you didn't get to play Taylor Swift's 22 on your 22nd birthday.

You're right. Every year I get depressed because of this. :\'(

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/29/17 at 11:01 pm

Everyone knows that after 1999, true humans stopped existing and the people "born" in 2000 and after are cyborgs.

BEWARE SKYNET!!!! :o :(

Written By: 2001 on 08/29/17 at 11:10 pm

You're right. Every year I get depressed because of this. :\'(

DEAL WITH IT.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/29/17 at 11:11 pm

DEAL WITH IT.

Are you John Connor?

Written By: Howard on 08/30/17 at 5:42 am

Its sadly more complex then that. Generation topics are almost impossible to avoid and already made their way in my favorite threads.

and I don't mind discussing them once in a while.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 08/30/17 at 10:38 am

Hate to break it to you folks, but being a 1994 born isn't any better than being a 1995 born. You're still a pansy Gen Y kid born with a cell phone that never saw the awesomeness of pogs, or 16-bit video games.

Be a 1987 born, then we'll talk.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/30/17 at 10:42 am

Hate to break it to you folks, but being a 1994 born isn't any better than being a 1995 born. You're still a pansy Gen Y kid born with a cell phone that never saw the awesomeness of pogs, or 16-bit video games.

*Gen Z ;)

Written By: 2001 on 08/30/17 at 12:34 pm

You didn't get to play 22 on your birthday either. Take a seat.  >:(

Written By: nally on 08/30/17 at 2:40 pm

I can also relate to this. I come up with funny things (sayings, jokes, etc), but it often happens when I'm nowhere near a computer, and/or I don't have a pen(cil) and paper to write it down right away.

Written By: 80sfan on 08/30/17 at 5:18 pm

When people send others to inthe00s, they're not sending you...........they're not sending you! They're not sending you! They're sending people with a lot of problems.

Let's make inthe00s great again!  MIGA!

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/30/17 at 8:51 pm

I've been away for a week (my first real vacation in many years) so I'm trying to catch up on stuff tonight...

yes we need new mods, in the past the existing mods have recommended the new mods, but it appears most of the existing mods are no longer active so that might not work out too well.  inactive mods should probably have their mod status removed. It's tough to pick out good mods because a popular member doesn't necessarily make a good mod.

inactive boards should definitely get closed out. I have the philosophy that there shouldn't be more boards than are necessary.  Some of the inactive boards used to be much more active which is why they were started.  I can archive them and remove them from the current site or maybe make a board graveyard and move them out of the active view.  The amiright messageboards should probably be rolled into one.  It used to be it's own separate board but it was too much work to have to maintain multiple boards.

software... the site uses something called SMF which has a smaller mod community and is rarely updated compared to other message board software. Switching to a new software package and preserving the messages would be very difficult. However there is a new version that looks to be getting close to a release (2.1).  If that is considered stable soon I'll probably upgrade to it and focus on making things work a little better. This software used to be much better than other boards, but the authors don't do enough upkeep to make it mobile/social media/search engine friendly.

me.... well, I've been super busy the past few years and not able to spend as much time working on the sites like I used to.  I need to upgrade the server than underpins everything and probably find a new hosting company on top of everything.  The company I originally used has been bought and sold so many times I don't even remember what the latest iteration is called anymore.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 08/30/17 at 8:56 pm

I've been away for a week (my first real vacation in many years) so I'm trying to catch up on stuff tonight...

yes we need new mods, in the past the existing mods have recommended the new mods, but it appears most of the existing mods are no longer active so that might not work out too well.  inactive mods should probably have their mod status removed. It's tough to pick out good mods because a popular member doesn't necessarily make a good mod.

inactive boards should definitely get closed out. I have the philosophy that there shouldn't be more boards than are necessary.  Some of the inactive boards used to be much more active which is why they were started.  I can archive them and remove them from the current site or maybe make a board graveyard and move them out of the active view.  The amiright messageboards should probably be rolled into one.  It used to be it's own separate board but it was too much work to have to maintain multiple boards.

software... the site uses something called SMF which has a smaller mod community and is rarely updated compared to other message board software. Switching to a new software package and preserving the messages would be very difficult. However there is a new version that looks to be getting close to a release (2.1).  If that is considered stable soon I'll probably upgrade to it and focus on making things work a little better. This software used to be much better than other boards, but the authors don't do enough upkeep to make it mobile/social media/search engine friendly.

me.... well, I've been super busy the past few years and not able to spend as much time working on the sites like I used to.  I need to upgrade the server than underpins everything and probably find a new hosting company on top of everything.  The company I originally used has been bought and sold so many times I don't even remember what the latest iteration is called anymore.

Sounds good.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 08/30/17 at 10:35 pm

DEAL WITH IT.

NO! I WILL TAKE OVER THE SITE AND START A DEBATE IN EVERY THREAD!!

;) ;D

Written By: karen on 08/31/17 at 5:11 am

NO! I WILL TAKE OVER THE SITE AND START A DEBATE IN EVERY THREAD!!

;) ;D

I know that you mean this kind of thing as a joke but these mock debates in lots of different threads are tiresome.  I think it puts a lot of people off joining in when they have something relevant to the thread title to add but find the topic has drifted away.

Written By: Elor on 08/31/17 at 5:35 am

yes we need new mods,

I would be willing to remove spam when I see it, but would leave the other parts of moderation to native speakers as I still hit the language barrier on occasion.

Written By: Howard on 08/31/17 at 7:40 am

Who were the mods on here before besides Chucky? ???

Written By: 80sfan on 08/31/17 at 7:46 am

1995 definitely is still Generation Y (or a Millennial) to me.

Written By: 2001 on 08/31/17 at 9:21 am

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to give us the update.

Written By: 2001 on 08/31/17 at 9:24 am

I know that you mean this kind of thing as a joke but these mock debates in lots of different threads are tiresome.  I think it puts a lot of people off joining in when they have something relevant to the thread title to add but find the topic has drifted away.

By "mock debates" do you mean the satirical "debate" that me and Jordan were just having, or do you mean the argumentative posts in the other threads?

I didn't know my jokes turning other people off from posting. I didn't think there were that many of them. :(

Written By: 2001 on 08/31/17 at 9:30 am

I would be willing to remove spam when I see it, but would leave the other parts of moderation to native speakers as I still hit the language barrier on occasion.

I'm always connected to the Internet on my phone, so I can respond very quickly to spam (if people report it). As for moderating everything else... I might ban mach!ne_he@d for not buying a Nintendo Switch or Pokémon Moon yet (just kidding... maybe).

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 08/31/17 at 9:51 am

I'm always connected to the Internet on my phone, so I can respond very quickly to spam (if people report it). As for moderating everything else... I might ban mach!ne_he@d for not buying a Nintendo Switch or Pokémon Moon yet (just kidding... maybe).

Sorry, I've been too busy playing Pokemon Gold for the 1,000th time to worry about it.

Pokemon peaked with Gen 2. That's just truth.

Written By: 80sfan on 08/31/17 at 9:55 am

My humor goes off the context, so that makes a difference.

Personally, I find real debates like 'what's the difference between people born in 1965 and 1975?' really strange. One was a teen in the 70's and 80s, the other grew up in the 80's and 90's, as a teen. I'm not sure the answer people are looking for. Like, are they looking for something like 'Those born in 1965 have Superman laser vision, and 1975 born have six toes'? I mean, people are people, they don't change that much. Maybe the answer they're looking for is in line with 'those who grew up in the 80's and 90's are very lucky, no generation will ever enjoy that type of economic prosperity, or pop cultural fun like the generation that were children, or teens, in the 80's and 90's.' 

Written By: karen on 08/31/17 at 11:53 am

By "mock debates" do you mean the satirical "debate" that me and Jordan were just having, or do you mean the argumentative posts in the other threads?

I didn't know my jokes turning other people off from posting. I didn't think there were that many of them. :(

Personally I find both off putting, but I think I mean more that type of posting you were doing in this thread.  Obviously I don't know if it bothers other people and who can say if it is a reason why some long term members have stopped posting

Maybe I'm getting to be an old fogey but I think there is a time and place for messing about with friends and sometimes it spills over into serious discussions which spoils that thread.  Plus it can be a bit alienating when you come to read a thread and it has become a thread for friends to joke around in.  I've been guilty of doing that in the past, but it was mainly kept to one or two threads.

Also tone is very difficult to interpret via the written word so joking can quickly offend someone and turn into an argument because they misconstrued the tone.  At least that's my impression when reading some discussions.

Written By: karen on 08/31/17 at 11:54 am

Personally, I find real debates like 'what's the difference between people born in 1965 and 1975?' really strange. One was a teen in the 70's and 80s, the other grew up in the 80's and 90's, as a teen. I'm not sure the answer people are looking for. Like, are they looking for something like 'Those born in 1965 have Superman laser vision, and 1975 born have six toes'? I mean, people are people, they don't change that much. Maybe the answer they're looking for is in line with 'those who grew up in the 80's and 90's are very lucky, no generation will ever enjoy that type of economic prosperity, or pop cultural fun like the generation that were children, or teens, in the 80's and 90's.'

I keep wanting to write ''one is ten years older than the other'' but I'm not sure it adds anything to the conversation!

Written By: 2001 on 08/31/17 at 3:52 pm

Personally I find both off putting, but I think I mean more that type of posting you were doing in this thread.  Obviously I don't know if it bothers other people and who can say if it is a reason why some long term members have stopped posting

Maybe I'm getting to be an old fogey but I think there is a time and place for messing about with friends and sometimes it spills over into serious discussions which spoils that thread.  Plus it can be a bit alienating when you come to read a thread and it has become a thread for friends to joke around in.  I've been guilty of doing that in the past, but it was mainly kept to one or two threads.

Also tone is very difficult to interpret via the written word so joking can quickly offend someone and turn into an argument because they misconstrued the tone.  At least that's my impression when reading some discussions.

Thanks for telling me this. I'll try to be more aware of when I'm doing it and try to stay on-topic – I was previously unaware that it was a problem.

Written By: annimal on 08/31/17 at 4:14 pm

I'll say that there are times when I just seem to feel teased too much and everything I say is a joke.  I just feel like I need a little more honesty or something.  I felt this way when I first started e-mailing long ago and recently.  I still have nothing wrong with anyone teasing or evilly teasing me.  There is no evil intention in any one or more of you doing so.  It's done for fun here

Written By: SpyroKev on 08/31/17 at 8:28 pm

You really never know till you give them a chance, man. What's the worst that can happen?

As a member since 2015, I'll confirm, Infinity and Slowpoke are good recruitments, rather they agree to it or not. If the inactive mods aren't eventually replaced, we're already at a worst end.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/31/17 at 9:46 pm

After most of the old-timers left, we created a Facebook group where we still chat occasionally. If any of you newer regulars here are on Facebook as well, you're more than welcome to join our group.  :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/inthe00s/

Written By: wixness on 09/01/17 at 7:32 am

After most of the old-timers left, we created a Facebook group where we still chat occasionally. If any of you newer regulars here are on Facebook as well, you're more than welcome to join our group.  :)

But do the rest of Facebook know you're in this group? It'll say joined this group.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/01/17 at 7:34 am

I do know of this group, but I still like to keep my privacy.

Written By: annimal on 09/01/17 at 11:04 am

what if the 00's were eggs or something?  Maybe I can mess around making some pictures.

Written By: karen on 09/01/17 at 11:09 am

But do the rest of Facebook know you're in this group? It'll say joined this group.

Well that's true.  Or you could make up another profile purely for posting there.  Another group I belong to has a musician member called Mel O'Deon and another called Morris Dancing.

Written By: nally on 09/01/17 at 11:57 am

If you do join the group, you can introduce yourself though so that we know who you are. :)

Written By: 2001 on 09/01/17 at 4:58 pm

You really never know till you give them a chance, man. What's the worst that can happen?

As a member since 2015, I'll confirm, Infinity and Slowpoke are good recruitments, rather they agree to it or not. If the inactive mods aren't eventually replaced, we're already at a worst end.

Aww, shucks.  :-[

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/03/17 at 10:50 pm

It will great again once more members join. That's how forums stay relevant.

Written By: Rainbowz on 09/03/17 at 11:23 pm

The design is starting to look a bit tired and outdated
Now that you mentioned it, it kind of does look outdated, to be honest. I'd love to see it change.

Written By: nally on 09/04/17 at 12:12 am

As long as those members aren't bots. That never used to be a problem in the early days of this site.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/04/17 at 12:14 am

As long as those members aren't bots. That never used to be a problem in the early days of this site.
Bots are a modern invention, so what we need is a modern invention to keep them away.

Written By: nally on 09/04/17 at 12:15 am

Bots are a modern invention, so what we need is a modern invention to keep them away.

I wish I could conjure up something that could do the trick. :-\\

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/04/17 at 12:17 am

I wish I could conjure up something that could do the trick. :-\\
What we need is someone with excellent software engineering knowledge?

Written By: nally on 09/04/17 at 12:18 am

What we need is someone with excellent software engineering knowledge?

That would help.

I took a software engineering course way back in '03 at the university and didn't do so well in it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/04/17 at 12:24 am

That would help.

I took a software engineering course way back in '03 at the university and didn't do so well in it.
With today's standards the software engineering has advanced more from what you did learn from that course.

Written By: nally on 09/04/17 at 12:28 am

With today's standards the software engineering has advanced more from what you did learn from that course.

That's right, a lot can change in 14 years' time. Even back then, I had a hard time understanding certain concepts of it. Of course, I later realized I was in the wrong academic major. Still, everything eventually worked out.

Written By: annimal on 09/04/17 at 10:44 am

cant help you here

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/04/17 at 10:45 am

cant help you here
I wish to, but I am not gifted with the skills for software engineering.

Written By: annimal on 09/04/17 at 11:42 am

me neither and that's why I cant help.  I can make pictures to  possibly help with some kind of art work

Written By: SpyroKev on 09/04/17 at 11:49 am

InThe00s is.. actually still in a good era because the users are stable and the site has a positive feel to it.

Written By: annimal on 09/04/17 at 11:53 am

will my implant work?

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/04/17 at 11:54 am

will my implant work?
Not for me.

Written By: nally on 09/04/17 at 12:29 pm

I wish to, but I am not gifted with the skills for software engineering.

me neither and that's why I cant help.  I can make pictures to  possibly help with some kind of art work

I can relate.

Written By: annimal on 09/04/17 at 3:06 pm

^^ no to, nevermind

Written By: Howard on 09/04/17 at 3:12 pm

agreed.

Written By: Rainbowz on 11/30/17 at 2:49 pm

What I think this website really needs is a new layout design. I don't know how long it has been here, but it looks very outdated and it looks really bland.

Written By: annimal on 11/30/17 at 5:38 pm

different layouts confuse me.  If it's just some pictures then that's cool

Written By: 80sfan on 11/30/17 at 5:41 pm

What I think this website really needs is a new layout design. I don't know how long it has been here, but it looks very outdated and it looks really bland.

I actually agree. Maybe just two colors, doesn't need to be too colorful. And then we all vote on which colors we want!  :o

Written By: annimal on 11/30/17 at 6:37 pm

yeah, a color or two and maybe if we change the In The OOs picture.

Written By: 2001 on 11/30/17 at 6:50 pm

I actually agree. Maybe just two colors, doesn't need to be too colorful. And then we all vote on which colors we want!  :o

There's a way to change the theme. The problem is they all look uglier than the current theme. ;D

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 11/30/17 at 7:03 pm

There's a way to change the theme. The problem is they all look uglier than the current theme. ;D

Yep ;D.

Written By: 80sfan on 11/30/17 at 7:17 pm

I like blood-red and knife-sharp-silver!  :-X  :-X  :-X

Written By: 80sfan on 11/30/17 at 7:18 pm

yeah, a color or two and maybe if we change the In The OOs picture.

9 colors.  8)

Written By: 2001 on 11/30/17 at 7:23 pm

Hmm, I just tried it and the red theme does look slightly better than the default theme. The problem is that none of these other themes work on mobile.  :(

Written By: annimal on 11/30/17 at 7:24 pm

if you don't mind my asking, why these colors?

Written By: 80sfan on 11/30/17 at 7:43 pm

I was joking. I'm not sure those are even choice of colors here. And that type
of silver probably doesn't even exist! 

Written By: annimal on 11/30/17 at 8:20 pm

everyone knows red goes better with gold  and then maybe for a third color we can do blue

Written By: SpyroKev on 11/30/17 at 9:10 pm

The layout doesn't bother me but I wouldn't mind if it updates though. I want the logo of the site to be juicier. Haha

The site needs a properly designed InThe2000s banner.

Written By: 2001 on 11/30/17 at 9:17 pm

Chucky is probably too busy to redesign the site. I don't think it's all that outdated personally. But then again I'm pretty used to using vBulletin in 2017.

Written By: 80sfan on 11/30/17 at 9:25 pm

Chucky is probably too busy to redesign the site. I don't think it's all that outdated personally. But then again I'm pretty used to using vBulletin in 2017.

Do you like mauve? It's so delicate!  :(  :(  :(

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj-40c7t-Hz4_aHAHdq_YyUsr5koSqHMLn4Psb8FW4zyYEbJYZew

Written By: annimal on 11/30/17 at 9:36 pm

The layout doesn't bother me but I wouldn't mind if it updates though. I want the logo of the site to be juicier. Haha

The site needs a properly designed InThe2000s banner.

that's what I was trying to say when I said picture.  If we're in the 00's then we're explorers right? 

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/01/17 at 2:17 am

You can see for yourself in your setting in your profile.

Written By: Howard on 12/01/17 at 7:29 am

That would be up to Chucky for him to decide.

Written By: SkittlesCat on 12/01/17 at 8:18 am

Purple would be nice.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/01/17 at 8:19 am

I remember laughter! ;D

Written By: nally on 12/01/17 at 12:52 pm

The layout doesn't bother me but I wouldn't mind if it updates though.

It doesn't bother me either.

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/09/17 at 10:28 pm

Give the old crew (and any newcomers) my regards -- I'll miss you guys, but not enough to join Facebook over it. 

Yeah, web forums are old.  That's one of the things I like the most about them.  No marketing, no real names, no SMS verification, no monetization, just a bunch of people talking about a common interest. 

Should the plug ever be pulled on this place, thanks for carving out a little space for the refugees.

Written By: Rainbowz on 02/08/18 at 5:07 pm

I was just looking through older threads from this website and I noticed that the pre-2015 threads were mostly about actual pop culture.

Written By: KatanaChick on 02/12/18 at 10:46 pm

Do you like mauve? It's so delicate!  :(  :(  :(

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj-40c7t-Hz4_aHAHdq_YyUsr5koSqHMLn4Psb8FW4zyYEbJYZew

Yes, I look good in it.

Written By: 2001 on 02/19/18 at 10:15 pm

What upsets me the most about inthe00s is that there are a lot of antoginistic posts. I don't get why everything has to be a huge argument, can't you just disagree politely? : :(

I feel like I have to put in 3 or 4 self-deprecating jokes per post lest someone take things the wrong way. :o

Written By: SpyroKev on 02/19/18 at 10:40 pm

What upsets me the most about inthe00s is that there are a lot of antoginistic posts. I don't get why everything has to be a huge argument, can't you just disagree politely? : :(

I feel like I have to put in 3 or 4 self-deprecating jokes per post lest someone take things the wrong way. :o

Its worst on other sites. I don't notice them.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 02/19/18 at 10:44 pm

I think decadeology is largely responsible for it. All it takes is for someone to say that Late 2008 was the start of 2010s culture and it turns into a heated argument. It's never going to change though. The boards are swamped with decadeology threads and the ones that aren't related to decadeology get turned into decadeology discussions.  :-\\

Written By: SpyroKev on 02/19/18 at 10:48 pm

I think decadeology is largely responsible for it. All it takes is for someone to say that Late 2008 was the start of 2010s culture and it turns into a heated argument. It's never going to change though. The boards are swamped with decadeology threads and the ones that aren't related to decadeology get turned into decadeology discussions.  :-\\

I wish there was something we could do about it but I guess decadeology is the easiest to discuss.

Written By: 2001 on 02/19/18 at 11:01 pm

Its worst on other sites. I don't notice them.

You're right. Most other forums are 100% arguments/debates and don't have the small community feel this forum does. I guess arguments are always inevitable. ;D

But because it's a small community, you feel like simple disagreements can't be just simple disagreements. It gets more personal than that :o

Written By: nally on 02/20/18 at 12:02 am

I wish there was something we could do about it but I guess decadeology is the easiest to discuss.

But we supposedly have a strict policy against it, as stickied atop each of the 'decades' sections ("...why it is banned, please read").

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 02/20/18 at 7:17 pm

Why can't some people just acknowledge that people have different opinions and leave it at that? There's no need to make a big deal out of someone else's opinion and turn it into an unnecessary argument. I'm really pissed off at the moment. All I mentioned was that "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley was a one-hit wonder (which is a fact), yet because of "my age" and my "dismissal" of the song, it's became a dispute over something completely insignificant. I'm very close to deleting my account. Inthe00s has turned to sh*t.

Written By: SpyroKev on 02/20/18 at 8:28 pm

But we supposedly have a strict policy against it, as stickied atop each of the 'decades' sections ("...why it is banned, please read").

It doesn't work because its not powerful. We need new mods. They could easily spot the subject and move the discussion to just one big decadeology thread.

Why can't some people just acknowledge that people have different opinions and leave it at that? There's no need to make a big deal out of someone else's opinion and turn it into an unnecessary argument. I'm really pissed off at the moment. All I mentioned was that "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley was a one-hit wonder (which is a fact), yet because of "my age" and my "dismissal" of the song, it's became a dispute over something completely insignificant. I'm very close to deleting my account. Inthe00s has turned to sh*t.

I think your putting to much energy into it, man.

Written By: nally on 02/21/18 at 11:37 am

It doesn't work because its not powerful. We need new mods. They could easily spot the subject and move the discussion to just one big decadeology thread.

I think your putting to much energy into it, man.

Well, a decade ago the mods strictly enforced it. This included Tam, who is still a LM, but she isn't around as much as she was then. We now have Catwoman as LM. I think she's doing a fine job. :)

They could easily spot the subject and move the discussion to just one big decadeology thread.

By the way I'm talking about stickied threads such as this one, www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=32397.0 which appear at the top of every "Decade" section. I suggest taking a moment to read it, so you'll understand why Decadelogy is not tolerated here.

Written By: Don Carlos on 02/22/18 at 9:16 am

But that does happen quit a bit.  Just check out discussions between me and TheKidd99.  We disagree on many points but respect each other's opinions.  Seems to me most of the really big arguments are over decadeology 

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 02/22/18 at 10:54 am

But that does happen quit a bit.  Just check out discussions between me and TheKidd99.  We disagree on many points but respect each other's opinions.  Seems to me most of the really big arguments are over decadeology

Yeah, I believe so as well.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/22/18 at 3:09 pm

When I told Chucky that I would do this job, I told him that I wasn't comfortable with being the "decadeology police." He said that was ok and to do just what I am comfortable doing. I have said this before and I will say it again, I don't believe in censoring people-just like I don't like people censoring me. I must admit that some of the threads I have seen, I have been very tempted to lock. I then ask myself, will I be locking it because I think it is stupid or is in fact the dreaded decadeology? Sometimes it can be a bit of a slippery slope. If I see a lot of people have responded to a thread, I leave it alone (unless things get heated and nasty). If you think something is decadeology DON'T RESPOND! It it the same thing with spam. By not responding, you will make my job easier. But, if people respond, then I think that people are carrying on a dialog and I don't want to interrupt that. Also, by not responding, it sends a message to the person who started the thread that people are NOT interested in that subject.

Cat

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/22/18 at 6:16 pm

I propose that we do away altogether with the term "decadeology," which is stupid and implies that what's been going on for the last 10 years is supposed to somehow be a legitimate field of scientific research; and instead start calling it for what it really is: cultural micromanagement.   ::)

Written By: 2001 on 02/22/18 at 7:28 pm

In this instance, the disagreement was over having different opinions on a song. ;D

This is what I meant a few posts before that. You have to disagree very very VERY delicately lest someone take things the wrong way.  :-X :-X :-X

Written By: KatanaChick on 02/24/18 at 8:16 am

I propose that we do away altogether with the term "decadeology," which is stupid and implies that what's been going on for the last 10 years is supposed to somehow be a legitimate field of scientific research; and instead start calling it for what it really is: cultural micromanagement.   ::)

More like cultural over analyzing.

Written By: Don Carlos on 02/24/18 at 9:41 am

In this instance, the disagreement was over having different opinions on a song. ;D

This is what I meant a few posts before that. You have to disagree very very VERY delicately lest someone take things the wrong way.  :-X :-X :-X

Isn't it rather stupid to "disagree" over a song?  I really hate rap, so I don't listen to it, but obviously lots of people really like it - fine by me.  Different strokes for different folks

Written By: annimal on 02/24/18 at 10:25 am

exactly, different lickings, beliefs, so on for different people.  now why is this thread still here?  What's wrong with in the 00's?  Seems like we got wisdom.

Written By: Elor on 02/24/18 at 10:26 am

Isn't it rather stupid to "disagree" over a song?  I really hate rap, so I don't listen to it, but obviously lots of people really like it - fine by me.  Different strokes for different folks
Hell no, I'm right and you are stupid! This is the internet after all! ;) ;D

Written By: annimal on 02/24/18 at 10:31 am

Your screwin yourself  screwin yourself

oh just some parody I did that got in my head, never mind

Written By: Elor on 02/24/18 at 10:35 am

Your screwin yourself  screwin yourself

oh just some parody I did that got in my head, never mind
Yes, I wasn't serious...in case that was actually directed at me.

Written By: nally on 02/24/18 at 11:31 am

I don't like to listen to certain musical styles, either... but you are right. Everyone has their own set of likes/dislikes/interests. Heck, I like certain musical styles/artists that some people can't stand, but I don't go arguing with them over it.

Written By: SpyroKev on 03/18/18 at 7:06 pm

Ok, its safe to say InThe00s is in a new peak. Haha Its been well active with light hearted topics.

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/18/18 at 7:36 pm

Ok, its safe to say InThe00s is in a new peak. Haha Its been well active with light hearted topics.

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "new peak"?

Written By: 2001 on 03/18/18 at 7:51 pm

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "new peak"?

Period of high activity and a lot of new users.

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/18/18 at 7:53 pm

I actually have a screenshot on my iPhone that I took today of who's online because there were so many users online that weren't guests. It was the most members online I've seen so far.

Written By: Howard on 03/19/18 at 6:15 am

I agree.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/19/18 at 12:12 pm

It was funny because I was JUST thinking the same thing right before I can to this thread. My E.S.P.?

Cat

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/19/18 at 12:25 pm

Such good news!

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/19/18 at 12:59 pm

I guess that the spirit of The Black Panther is flowing through inthe00s.com.

You're welcome guys! http://www.thecoli.com/data/emoticons/5/10b6170cdd0ba971dcf0a82aae4b3c4c.png?t=1483733550.

Written By: SpyroKev on 03/19/18 at 9:52 pm

I guess that the spirit of The Black Panther is flowing through inthe00s.com.

You're welcome guys! http://www.thecoli.com/data/emoticons/5/10b6170cdd0ba971dcf0a82aae4b3c4c.png?t=1483733550.

That could be the case. Haha

Written By: Balty Raven on 03/31/18 at 2:51 pm

I'm glad that it went through its extreme decadeology phase (more precise than Donnie Darko's presence) where it bumped threads all the way from 2004/2005 and it annoyed me. Let's never have a phase like that again where people just bump crap for no reason.

Written By: Elor on 03/31/18 at 4:31 pm

I'm glad that it went through its extreme decadeology phase (more precise than Donnie Darko's presence) where it bumped threads all the way from 2004/2005 and it annoyed me. Let's never have a phase like that again where people just bump crap for no reason.
I don't mind if an old thread is revived if something new is added and the discussion begins anew with new members. Just necromancing an old thread without adding something to it is pointless though.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 03/31/18 at 4:47 pm

I don't mind if an old thread is revived if something new is added and the discussion begins anew with new members. Just necromancing an old thread without adding something to it is pointless though.

I agree.

Written By: Dr. Mario on 03/31/18 at 5:43 pm

Not a fan of threads about 2020's predictions.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/01/18 at 1:09 pm

It is not reviving a thread that is a problem, it is reviving 20 threads at the same time which is.

Cat

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/01/18 at 1:10 pm

It is not reviving a thread that is a problem, it is reviving 20 threads at the same time which is.

Cat

Yeah, I don't like this.

Written By: Balty Raven on 04/01/18 at 1:32 pm

Cat

Exactly. Which is why I left Inthe00s in the first place because it felt like spam. Especially when it has to deal with so much decadeology.

Written By: Dr. Mario on 04/01/18 at 1:37 pm

The only thing I dislike about the website is the users.

Which users specifically or what about some certain users make you dislike them?

Written By: Balty Raven on 04/01/18 at 1:38 pm

What do you mean by "users"?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/01/18 at 1:41 pm

Just think what the website would be WITHOUT users? You would pretty much be discussing things with yourself.

Cat

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/01/18 at 1:43 pm

Just a heads up Wobo that you're always going to encounter users that you don't like or users that you find to be assholes, but don't let just that ruin the experience for you. This website wouldn't exist without its users, so just be grateful that many people are on here now.

Written By: Balty Raven on 04/01/18 at 1:45 pm

The only thing I dislike about the website is some users.

Just a heads up Wobo that you're always going to encounter users that you don't like or users that you find to be assholes, but don't let just that ruin the experience for you. This website wouldn't exist without its users, so just be grateful that many people are on here now.

If that's the case, then I agree with Rainbowz. I dealt with a lot of crap on the Internet and it had me recognize who seems to act awful on communities. I tend to leave that community if the majority of them act toxic.

Written By: piecesof93 on 04/01/18 at 1:45 pm

Yeah. It would be extremely dull if there were only a few users on here. I hope even more people register this year!

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/01/18 at 2:06 pm

Yeah. It would be extremely dull if there were only a few users on here. I hope even more people register this year!

I really feel like inthe00s is starting to become a lot more active again. We have users who haven't been on here in a long time finally coming back, as well as a new generation of 2000's borns (including me :P). And I've noticed that we are getting about 10 or more members online more frequently. I really feel like this website is heading in a new direction.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/01/18 at 2:13 pm

I mean't some not all.

Again, you aren't going to like every single user but that shouldn't stop you from enjoying this website.

Written By: Balty Raven on 04/01/18 at 2:24 pm

Never mind I shouldn't have said anything.

Well, you could have been more specific on what do you mean by users. I know that I have some bluff against some users, but I don't make it as a big deal.

Written By: 2001 on 04/01/18 at 2:32 pm

Just work out your differences over a game of Mario Kart. I'm sure you'll be best friends after that and not mortal enemies.

Written By: piecesof93 on 04/01/18 at 2:32 pm

You're fine.

Written By: Dr. Mario on 04/01/18 at 2:34 pm

Are you okay? You removed your profile picture, your custom title, your signature, and it says "Taking a break" under your profile.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/01/18 at 2:43 pm

Are you okay? You removed your profile picture, your custom title, your signature, and it says "Taking a break" under your profile.

Maybe someone on inthe00s made him mad or something?

Written By: Balty Raven on 04/01/18 at 2:44 pm

Maybe someone on inthe00s made him mad or something?

I don't think it was me. All I said to him was what did he meant by users bothering him?

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/01/18 at 2:46 pm

I don't think it was me. All I said to him was what did he meant by users bothering him?

Well, it most likely wasn't you because he posted that before you asked him.

Written By: Dr. Mario on 04/01/18 at 2:48 pm

Wobotnik, is this about the fued we had yesterday, we can settle this on Pokken Tournament Deluxe. My friend code is: SW-3857-4554-0108

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/01/18 at 2:51 pm

Maybe, it's due to Wobotnik's age. He is 13 and maybe, he's just taking your comments differently. That's one of the faults in having users under 15/16.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/01/18 at 2:55 pm

Maybe, it's due to Wobotnik's age. He is 13 and maybe, he's just taking your comments differently. That's one of the faults in having users under 15/16.

So under 15 or 16?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/01/18 at 2:59 pm

So under 15 or 16?

Yes.

Written By: Dr. Mario on 04/01/18 at 3:01 pm

So under 15 or 16?

Sophomores in high school are 15/16. "Under 15/16" probably refers to anyone to high school freshman and middle school students on here.

Written By: piecesof93 on 04/01/18 at 3:04 pm

Yes.

Well, there was one user who was about 18 years old who also left the forum a while ago. Apparently I really pissed him off with my comments.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/01/18 at 3:10 pm

Well, there was one user who was about 18 years old who also left the forum a while ago. Apparently I really pissed him off with my comments.

Send me a PM of who that was.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/01/18 at 3:11 pm

Sophomores in high school are 15/16. "Under 15/16" probably refers to anyone to high school freshman and middle school students on here.

Ok, that makes sense because I thought it meant 15 going on 16 but I wasn't exactly sure.

Written By: Howard on 04/01/18 at 3:13 pm

Just think what the website would be WITHOUT users? You would pretty much be discussing things with yourself.

Cat

That's why it's always good to discuss varying amount of topics with lots of different people so they can have their views as well.

Written By: Dr. Mario on 04/01/18 at 3:16 pm

Why?

Oh, you're back already?

Written By: nally on 04/01/18 at 3:22 pm

That's why it's always good to discuss varying amount of topics with lots of different people so they can have their views as well.

Very true. It's good to have a plethora of different age groups here.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/01/18 at 3:23 pm

Is something bothering you if you don't mind me asking?

Written By: Balty Raven on 04/01/18 at 4:45 pm

How does age matter?

Well, it depends on how you're feeling (along with how your hormones react to serious issues). I felt this similarly with other people when I was your age, since I felt like crap all of the time.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 04/01/18 at 4:50 pm

I know you're referring to me, so you may as well have just said my username. It's not like it's a massive surprise or anything.

Written By: piecesof93 on 04/01/18 at 4:51 pm

I know you're referring to me, so you may as well have just said my username. It's not like it's a massive surprise or anything.

Hi.

Written By: Dr. Mario on 04/01/18 at 4:52 pm

Yo, why'd I get banned from your forum yet again!?

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/01/18 at 4:57 pm

Maybe she didn't want to say your username for privacy reasons.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/01/18 at 4:57 pm

Well, it depends on how you're feeling (along with how your hormones react to serious issues). I felt this similarly with other people when I was your age, since I felt like crap all of the time.

Yeah, basically this.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 04/01/18 at 4:59 pm

Yo, why'd I get banned from your forum again!?

I thought we came to an agreement, that if you deleted your account once again, you would be banned from the forum. This is what you said on Personality Cafe:

Fair enough, but can you please just give me one more chance? If you un-ban me, I promise I won't delete my account anymore, and if I do (which I don't see myself doing), you can ban me forever and that'll be the end of it. I won't delete and re-create accounts, I'll just stick to one account, and if I want to leave or take a break from Popedia, I'll just leave the account as is.

I've given you heaps of chances. You've created several accounts on Popedia within only the past few weeks/months. It can't keep happening. Either you want to be on Popedia or you don't. Besides, I didn't think it would really worry you, because you said on a thread on here that you prefer inthe00s over any other site anyway (e.g IGN, PerC, Popedia etc.)

Written By: 2001 on 04/01/18 at 5:05 pm

Yo, y'all need to, like, chill.

I thought we came to an agreement, that if you deleted your account once again, you would be banned from the forum. This is what you said on Personality Cafe:

I've given you heaps of chances. You've created several accounts on Popedia within only the past few weeks/months. It can't keep happening. Either you want to be on Popedia or you don't. Besides, I didn't think it would really worry you, because you said on a thread on here that you prefer inthe00s over any other site anyway (e.g IGN, PerC, Popedia etc.)

I think he only meant that in terms of design.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/01/18 at 5:06 pm

Yo, y'all need to, like, chill.

This.  ;D
Too many arguments happening on inthe00s.

Written By: Elor on 04/01/18 at 5:10 pm

This.  ;D
And too many name changes... ::)

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/01/18 at 5:11 pm

And too many name changes... ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I agree. Like are you a new member or what?  ;D

Written By: 2001 on 04/01/18 at 5:14 pm

I'm deleting my account even though I've been on this account for 7 months goodbye and good luck to everyone except for Dr.Mario in the future.

C'mon man, there's no need for that, it was only a minor disagreement. Don't delete your account over that.  :-\\

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/01/18 at 5:16 pm

I'm deleting my account even though I've been on this account for 7 months goodbye and good luck to everyone except for Dr.Mario in the future.

Really? You're going to delete your account just because of one person? Are you really going to let them put you down like that?  ???

Written By: piecesof93 on 04/01/18 at 5:17 pm

Don't delete it. Just start adding people to your ignore list. You'll be fine.

Written By: Dr. Mario on 04/01/18 at 5:18 pm

The site is literally falling apart right now!

Written By: annimal on 04/01/18 at 5:19 pm

it is?

Written By: Dr. Mario on 04/01/18 at 5:19 pm

SlyCooper97 on PerC called us 00's borns brats and we didn't delete are accounts, we turned what he said into satire instead (see Rainbow and memes thread on Popedia.)

That's how you handle these things!

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/01/18 at 5:21 pm

SlyCooper97 on PerC called us 00's borns brats and we didn't delete are accounts, we turned what he said into satire instead.

I feel like Wobo took what you said the wrong way. I read through the thread "Summarize 2010's babies" and you didn't seem to say anything wrong.

Written By: 2001 on 04/01/18 at 5:22 pm

SlyCooper97 on PerC called us 00's borns brats and we didn't delete are accounts, we turned what he said into satire instead.

Back in my day when someone insulted us we would say "Your mom," and that was that.

Written By: piecesof93 on 04/01/18 at 5:23 pm

it is?

No lmfao  ;D

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/01/18 at 5:23 pm

Back in my day when someone insulted us we would say "Your mom," and that was that.

I used to say that a lot in 6th grade. And I used to give people the bunny ears. ;D

Written By: Dr. Mario on 04/01/18 at 5:24 pm

I feel like Wobo took what you said the wrong way. I read through the thread "Summarize 2010's babies" and you didn't seem to say anything wrong.

Yesterday, he also gave me a fudge, so I returned the favor and gave him a fudge with the added text entry being "You gave me a -1? Your so butthurt, kid." He then sent me a message saying "It's not my fault you didn't get the point of the thread. Anyways have fun getting blocked."

Written By: 2001 on 04/01/18 at 5:26 pm

Yesterday, he also gave me a fudge, so I returned the favor and gave him a fudge with the added text entry being "You gave me a -1? Your so butthurt, kid."

I think he was offended at you using the wrong "your".

(but really he wants you apologize for calling him a butthurt kid  :-X)

Written By: Balty Raven on 04/01/18 at 5:27 pm

Dude, what's your beef with Dr. Mario? He's just fooling with you. Everyone does this to another person on this site.

Written By: Dr. Mario on 04/01/18 at 5:28 pm

I think he was offended at you using the wrong "your".

(but really he wants you apologize for calling him a butthurt kid  :-X)

I can't talk to him right now because he logged off...

Written By: 2001 on 04/01/18 at 5:32 pm

I can't talk to him right now because he logged off...

Well, you can apologize to him in this thread and hopefully he'll read it.

And also as repentance shave your head and give me your Wii U so that you may be exonerated.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/01/18 at 5:37 pm

Dude, what's your beef with Dr. Mario? He's just fooling with you. Everyone does this to another person on this site.

I really don't think Dr. Mario said anything wrong in that thread. I just feel like Wobo may have taken what he said the wrong way and thought that he was probably trying to criticize the thread. It's difficult to understand the tone of a text.

Written By: 2001 on 04/01/18 at 5:40 pm

Wobotnik, is this about the fued we had yesterday, we can settle this on Pokken Tournament Deluxe. My friend code is: SW-3857-4554-0108

I added you, and I'll get this game to défend Wobo's honour.

Edit: Woah sh*t nvm it's like 80 bucks lol

Written By: Balty Raven on 04/01/18 at 5:52 pm

I really don't think Dr. Mario said anything wrong in that thread. I just feel like Wobo may have taken what he said the wrong way and thought that he was probably trying to criticize the thread. It's difficult to understand the tone of a text.

Well Wobo seemed upset over what Dr. Mario said and made it seem like he doesn't like him. I'm not exactly sure if that's for sure, but it seems that way with Wobo.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/01/18 at 5:56 pm

@MillenniumChild93, I can't send you a PM because it says that you've blocked my PMs.

Why is that? ???

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/01/18 at 5:59 pm

I've had heated arguments with Slim95 (multiple times), SharksFan99 (twice) and Slowpoke (once) and yet I didn't leave the site nor did I hold over grudges.

Heck, more people need to realize that you can have disagreements without running away or trying to kill each other :-X :-X :-X.

Written By: Dr. Mario on 04/01/18 at 6:02 pm

WOBO, PLEASE READ THIS

I'll explain the whole story,

Wobotnik made a "Summarize Everyone born in the 2010's (2010-2013)" thread, and I said they're too young. Re responded and some others got involved. I later said that the "Summarize Everyone born in the 2000's" thread was already pushing it, because as a group, they're still young, now obviously someone born in 2000 who's graduation high school this year is no longer a little kid, but kids born in 2009 are 8/9. I think it's cringeworthy to summarize birth years of the young ones.

Now, I wasn't trying to destroy his thread, I just spoke my opinion about it. Others jumped in, and he didn't get on their cases.

As the thread went on, Wobotnik decided to lock the thread. He then gave me a fudge, so I returned the favor and gave him a fudge with added text saying "You gave me a -1? You're so butthurt, kid" He then sent me a message saying I didn't get the point of the thread and he then blocked me.

I made a thread titled "Wobotnik2004 blocked me" which was very immature and foolish of me, so I eventually decided to report my own thread and get it deleted.

Earlier today, he post on this thread saying "I dislike the users" or something like that. This caused controversy, he then said he shouldn't said that. He removed his profile picture and updated his personal text to "Taking a break", which also caused controversy. He then said he was leaving and said good luck to everyone except me.

Wobo, I apologize for offending you when I called you a "butthurt kid." I understand that you think "kid" is a degrading term, but of course I view people younger than me as kids.

I hope we can put this all behind us and move forward.  :)

I don't want you to delete your account. We all like you here!  :)

Written By: Dr. Mario on 04/01/18 at 6:04 pm

I've had heated arguments with Slim95 (multiple times), SharksFan99 (twice) and Slowpoke (once) and yet I didn't leave the site nor did I hold over grudges.

Heck, more people need to realize that you can have disagreements without running away or trying to kill each other :-X :-X :-X.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/550/771/7ac.jpg

Written By: piecesof93 on 04/01/18 at 6:05 pm

@MillenniumChild93, I can't send you a PM because it says that you've blocked my PMs.

Why is that? ???

Not sure. Give me a second to figure it out.

Written By: Balty Raven on 04/01/18 at 6:05 pm

Slim95 tends to argue a lot with everyone, especially me when I was still here a while back. I remember he stated that I was "brainwashed" by American propaganda when I said that Cuba isn't really a great country over their Communist government.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/01/18 at 6:10 pm

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/550/771/7ac.jpg

Yep :P.

Slim95 tends to argue a lot with everyone, especially me when I was still here a while back. I remember he stated that I was "brainwashed" by American propaganda when I said that Cuba isn't really a great country over their Communist government.

Yeah, Slim95 is Slim95 :P.

Written By: Rainbowz on 04/01/18 at 6:14 pm

I will admit that I have done similar things, like I took a one day break from this website cause of the argument we got into on our thread I created (what decade were you born thread) and I locked it.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/01/18 at 6:22 pm

I will admit that I have done similar things, like I took a one day break from this website cause of the argument we got into on our thread I created (what decade were you born thread) and I locked it.

Exactly.

Written By: 2001 on 04/01/18 at 6:28 pm

Why is that? ???

Oh man, now I have to spam everyone to check who's blocking me 🤔

Written By: piecesof93 on 04/01/18 at 6:51 pm

Why is that? ???

Does it still say that?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/01/18 at 7:03 pm

Does it still say that?

Nope, it sent.

Thanks!

Written By: 2001 on 04/01/18 at 7:21 pm

I just finished blocking everyone younger than me, and yes that includes you MillenniumChild93.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/01/18 at 7:28 pm

I just finished blocking everyone younger than me, and yes that includes you MillenniumChild93.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/28839780/large.gif

Written By: piecesof93 on 04/01/18 at 7:56 pm

Alright then grandpa

Written By: 2001 on 04/01/18 at 9:53 pm

Early '90s Guy blocked me  :\'(

User 'The Early '90s Guy' has blocked your personal message.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 04/01/18 at 9:59 pm

Early '90s Guy blocked me  :\'(

User 'The Early '90s Guy' has blocked your personal message.

HAHA! http://www.thecoli.com/data/emoticons/6/919c0a8edaa80332f075830a37b31596.png?t=1490325770

I haven't seen Early '90s Guy in about a month or two. Maybe, even more.

Written By: Howard on 04/02/18 at 6:03 am

This.  ;D

I agree, let's calm our jets.

Written By: Howard on 04/02/18 at 6:04 am

The site is literally falling apart right now!

I know.

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/02/18 at 10:07 am

Alright then grandpa

Do you guys realize that you have spent the last FOUR F'ING PAGES arguing about NOTHING? Mario, read the rules, personnel attacks are NOT allowed (and are stupid), and Wobo, chill, everyone gets to be an A hole now and then.  You all need to get a hold of some skin thickener or Grandpa will confiscate your rattles

Grandpa

Written By: Balty Raven on 04/02/18 at 10:13 am

Do you guys realize that you have spent the last FOUR F'ING PAGES arguing about NOTHING?  You all need to get a hold of some skin thickener or Grandpa will confiscate your rattles

Grandpa

Frankly, I wouldn't really be in this conversation if it weren't for Wobotnik. He tends to makes things more desperate than what it actually is.

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/02/18 at 10:16 am

MODIFIED

Do you guys realize that you have spent the last FOUR F'ING PAGES arguing about NOTHING? Mario, read the rules, personnel attacks are NOT allowed (and are stupid), and Wobo, chill, everyone gets to be an A hole now and then.  You all need to get a hold of some skin thickener or Grandpa will confiscate your rattles

Grandpa

Written By: piecesof93 on 04/02/18 at 10:42 am

Grandpa

?? ??

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/02/18 at 12:38 pm

(Puts on Mod Hat)

Carlos is right. You guys have been going on about nothing. Personal attacks are NOT allowed. I don't go into every thread so if someone makes a personal attack, please bring it to my attention. I don't like to lock threads but I will if need be. And if ANYONE blocks me as a mod, that is cause for being banned. There have been people who have been banned for blocking mods.

I will leave this thread unlocked FOR NOW but if you guys continue with this argument, it WILL be locked.

Now play nice.

Cat

Written By: Wobo on 04/02/18 at 7:04 pm

Sorry for the unnecessary drama I've caused,I've decided not to delete my account but I'll take a break for now.

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/03/18 at 10:54 am

?? ??

So what's your question?

Written By: piecesof93 on 04/03/18 at 12:03 pm

So what's your question?

I didn't understand why you quoted me in particular. The argument was between two other users. That's all.

Written By: Don Carlos on 04/03/18 at 1:15 pm

I didn't understand why you quoted me in particular. The argument was between two other users. That's all.

Because of your reference to "Grandpa"

Written By: piecesof93 on 04/03/18 at 1:21 pm

Because of your reference to "Grandpa"

Okay, gotcha.

Written By: 2001 on 04/05/18 at 10:45 am

Wait, pause; @Wobo you have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?

Written By: Wobo on 04/05/18 at 11:33 am

Wait, pause; @Wobo you have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?

Yeah, I can't play right now since my switch is at my other house since i'm currently moving.

Written By: 2001 on 04/05/18 at 3:39 pm

Yeah, I can't play right now since my switch is at my other house since i'm currently moving.

Wuss 😜

Written By: Wobo on 04/05/18 at 3:46 pm

Wuss 😜

What's your friend code? So I can add you mines is 0620-3891-5812

Written By: SpyroKev on 05/05/18 at 2:42 pm

This.  ;D

Honestly, I feel like InThe00s could do without etc. He's too sensitive and dramatic. Doesn't the rules state you need to be older to join? I feel like he just snuck in now.

Dude needs to come back when he's 18.

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/05/18 at 2:44 pm

Honestly, I feel like InThe00s could do without etc. He's too sensitive and dramatic. Doesn't the rules state you need to be older to join? I feel like he just snuck in now.

Who's "etc."?

Written By: Wobo on 05/05/18 at 2:45 pm

???

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/05/18 at 2:49 pm

LMAO what?

Written By: Dr. Mario on 05/05/18 at 2:49 pm

Who's "etc."?

Yeah, seriously, who the f**k is he talking about? It must be one of the male 2000+ babies, besides Longaotion00, since he's already 18.

If he doesn't tell us who he's talking about, then he looses all his credibility.

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/05/18 at 2:53 pm

I'm honestly starting to wonder if Spyro was drunk when he posted that.

Written By: Wobo on 05/05/18 at 2:54 pm

Yeah, seriously, who the f**k is he talking about? It must be one of the male 2000+ babies, besides Longaotion00, since he's already 18.

If he doesn't tell us who he's talking about, then he looses all his credibility.

I think he's talking about me and yeah i was really sensitive honestly.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/05/18 at 2:56 pm

There is no age requirement. Here are the rules to remind everyone:

1) No Spaming

Spam is defined as flooding, advertisements, chain letters, and pyramid schemes. These are forbidden on this forum. This includes posting the same thing repeatedly.

2) Don't be a jerk

You agree through your use of this forum that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, racist, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. Intentionally bypassing the profanity filters via spaces, misspellings, phonetics, ASCII, etc. isn't allowed.

3) But Clinton....

Don't bring up mistakes others have made to explain your own misdeeds. The moderators can't read every message. Just because you saw someone else post something that violates the system guidelines, it doesn't mean you can too.

4) Your opinions are your own

You are responsible for the content of your posted messages. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries.

5) The owners reserve the right to remove any/all information posted

The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content within a reasonable time frame if they determine that removal is necessary. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. This policy applies to messages, member profile information, etc.

6) Views expressed do not necessarily reflect the owners

The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented.

7) Your right to privacy ends if you violate the law

The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

8) Eight, eight... I forget what eight was for.

9) Your password and account are YOUR responsibility

You agree to never give your password out to anyone, not even an administrator. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

10) You consent to having your IP address recorded

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement. Use of an anonymous proxy service is not allowed.

11) We use cookies to track users

The software places a cookie (a text file containing bits of information such as your username and password) in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. This cookie is used for no other purpose.

12) No exceptions to these rules will be allowed without prior approval from the moderators. Moderators/editors/admins are not exempt from any system rules.

If you violate any guidelines, you may be banned at the discretion of the system owner. You will get one written warning, after that the next offense results in a ban. Bans are PERMANENT!

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?action=rules

You will note that age is not mentioned.

Cat

Written By: Wobo on 05/05/18 at 2:57 pm

1) No Spaming

Spam is defined as flooding, advertisements, chain letters, and pyramid schemes. These are forbidden on this forum. This includes posting the same thing repeatedly.

2) Don't be a jerk

You agree through your use of this forum that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, racist, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. Intentionally bypassing the profanity filters via spaces, misspellings, phonetics, ASCII, etc. isn't allowed.

3) But Clinton....

Don't bring up mistakes others have made to explain your own misdeeds. The moderators can't read every message. Just because you saw someone else post something that violates the system guidelines, it doesn't mean you can too.

You are responsible for the content of your posted messages. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries.

The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content within a reasonable time frame if they determine that removal is necessary. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. This policy applies to messages, member profile information, etc.

The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented.

The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You agree to never give your password out to anyone, not even an administrator. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement. Use of an anonymous proxy service is not allowed.

The software places a cookie (a text file containing bits of information such as your username and password) in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. This cookie is used for no other purpose.

12) No exceptions to these rules will be allowed without prior approval from the moderators. Moderators/editors/admins are not exempt from any system rules.

If you violate any guidelines, you may be banned at the discretion of the system owner. You will get one written warning, after that the next offense results in a ban. Bans are PERMANENT!

Cat

So can a 2006 born join inthe00s?

Written By: Rainbowz on 05/05/18 at 2:58 pm

1) No Spaming

2) Don't be a jerk

3) But Clinton....

Cat

Wait, there's no age limit on this forum? Damn, I thought you had to be at least 13.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/05/18 at 3:02 pm

Wait, there's no age limit on this forum? Damn, I thought you had to be at least 13.
I cannot imagine a system to verify age here, and the proving it too.

Written By: SpyroKev on 05/05/18 at 3:04 pm

There is no age requirement.

Cat

My bad. I thought there was.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/05/18 at 3:17 pm

My bad. I thought there was.

But there is that parental guidance, of watching over younger folk on computers in a domestic situation.

Written By: piecesof93 on 05/05/18 at 5:49 pm

Wasn't someone banned for being too young tho?

Written By: SpyroKev on 05/05/18 at 11:33 pm

Don't end up bait like I was. I feel like Kanye West. Ahaha

The rule was most likely to be prevented against just as the former rule that was against decadeology.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/06/18 at 1:42 pm

There was a troll who claimed to the 8 years old. That person was not banned for claiming to be 8 years old but banned for being a troll.

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/06/18 at 2:11 pm

This is my attempt at "making Inthe00s great again" and I need everyone's help to make it work.

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=57794.0

Cat

Written By: Howard on 05/06/18 at 2:59 pm

So can a 2006 born join inthe00s?

But that would make them 12 years old.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/08/18 at 2:19 pm

SharksFan,

You started this thread to air your grievances about this board-which is a legitimate discussion. Now, you don't seem to want anyone else to discuss grievances they have with the board. This discussion helps me to do my job and if I need to bring things to Chucky's attention.

Please leave this thread the way it is-if you want to continue to contribute to it, that is fine.

Cat 

Written By: piecesof93 on 05/08/18 at 2:42 pm

There was a troll who claimed to the 8 years old. That person was not banned for claiming to be 8 years old but banned for being a troll.

Cat

Ok. I see.

Check for new replies or respond here...