inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I got into the occult and now regret it

Written By: christopher on 12/12/17 at 4:05 pm

Due to years of battling either anxiety, depression or both in 2014 I started visiting those New Agey reiki healers to clean my chakras or aura. Well I've seen so many, yet it seems like it doesn't work at all. The only change is they get richer with my money. :D In fact with each lack of change in my depression I get even more depressed or anxious. Yet in 2013 I was out of depression by just taking medication, no fortune tellers or healers required. All the chants, chakra healing, meditations, yoga poses, crystals - nothing made me feel better.

I also have visited many psychics and fortune tellers. I got a job in an unknown country and as I was uncertain a fortune teller told me it's going to be great. It's terrible, a very toxic environment. So much for letting other people's "views" affect my decisions. I actually don't even like the people in the alternative spiritual community, it really feels like a religious cult.

Are there any other people here that also regret getting into the new age or occult? Why is it so tempting to me? And how to stop when there are loads of resources online about chakras, reiki, new age spirituality etc.?

Subject: Re: I got into the occult and now regret it

Written By: 80sfan on 12/12/17 at 4:12 pm

No spiritual person has all the answers, not even a religion. And even science has its limits.

I just take pieces from each religion, or guru, and make a buffet out of the ones I pick!  ;D

Written By: 2001 on 12/12/17 at 4:57 pm

I got into some new age stuff, when I was 16, in 2009. It was a real low point in my life, and obviously my brain wasn't as sharp yet.

I didn't get to chakras or auras or anything like that. As a South Asian myself, I never bought into the mysticism of that, because it wasn't mysterious to me. :P

I bought Louise Hay's book "You Can Heal You Life". The basic idea of the book is that your negative life experiences are a result of your negative thoughts. This was probably the message I needed to hear at the time: I was suicidal and didn't think anyone wanted me around, thought I was worthless etc. By changing my negative thoughts into positive ones, I did manage to turn my life around (I don't think it was just that, though). It gave me the self-confidence I didn't have.

I stopped believing in it when I was around 18. It helped me a lot in life, but I realized it wasn't anything spiritual or magical that was helping me. It was the "can do" mentality that carried me, and it's the mentality that still carries me to this day. There's also a lot of other ideas I imparted from the book, such as the importance of forgiveness (forgiving others, and yourself) and also not clinging to the past. Never hold grudges or regrets.

I'm a hardcore atheist now, I don't think I can ever get back into it. If you have depression, you should definitely go the psychotherapy/medical route. You shouldn't be surprised that that was the only thing that worked. ;) I also got medication for my social anxiety back then – it wasn't just the spirituality aspect that pulled me out.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/12/17 at 5:35 pm

I am what you would call a new-age person.

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=23624.0

You are right that most "psychics" & fortune tellers are only after your money. There are legit ones out there but they are few and far between. Finding a REAL one is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

You really can't blame new-age for your depression. Depression can be caused by either an emotional or physical issue. Yoga, crystals, meditation etc. can help with if depression is caused by an emotional response to something. But, if your depression is physical, i.e. a chemical imbalance, no amount of meditation can cure that.

If any new-age "healer" is worth anything, they may give you crystals but also tell you that you should visit your doctor. There should be a balance between western medicine and that of a healer.

New age SHOULD be about finding peace with yourself, finding your strengths, and finding your own path-not relying on others to chose your path for you. From what you wrote, it sounds like you were letting these so-called "psychics" chose your path. You need to listen to your inner voice.

Cat

Written By: 80sfan on 12/12/17 at 10:46 pm

I got into some new age stuff, when I was 16, in 2009. It was a real low point in my life, and obviously my brain wasn't as sharp yet.

I didn't get to chakras or auras or anything like that. As a South Asian myself, I never bought into the mysticism of that, because it wasn't mysterious to me. :P

I bought Louise Hay's book "You Can Heal You Life". The basic idea of the book is that your negative life experiences are a result of your negative thoughts. This was probably the message I needed to hear at the time: I was suicidal and didn't think anyone wanted me around, thought I was worthless etc. By changing my negative thoughts into positive ones, I did manage to turn my life around (I don't think it was just that, though). It gave me the self-confidence I didn't have.

I stopped believing in it when I was around 18. It helped me a lot in life, but I realized it wasn't anything spiritual or magical that was helping me. It was the "can do" mentality that carried me, and it's the mentality that still carries me to this day. There's also a lot of other ideas I imparted from the book, such as the importance of forgiveness (forgiving others, and yourself) and also not clinging to the past. Never hold grudges or regrets.

I'm a hardcore atheist now, I don't think I can ever get back into it. If you have depression, you should definitely go the psychotherapy/medical route. You shouldn't be surprised that that was the only thing that worked. ;) I also got medication for my social anxiety back then – it wasn't just the spirituality aspect that pulled me out.

I heard she had a hard childhood, herself, until like age 15/16. Don't want to be too crude, but it involved sex and dark things. She must be very strong and/or mature to 'get over' her childhood.

Written By: 2001 on 12/12/17 at 10:58 pm

I heard she had a hard childhood, herself, until like age 15/16. Don't want to be too crude, but it involved sex and dark things. She must be very strong and/or mature to 'get over' her childhood.

Yeah, she was sexually abused as a kid. She grew up really poor in the Great Depression, she'd wear one pair of underwear for the entire year :o

I don't think that precludes her from being a hustler ;D

It's great though, that she helped out so many people. She does peddle in some quack stuff, though. She says AIDS comes from feelings of guilt, and you can cure AIDS by not feeling guilty. To be fair, she doesn't tell you to stop taking "poisonous Western medicine" like a lot of the other new-agers do. In fact, she encourages you to take it because it's a "sign from the universe", so I'm not angry at her or anything.

I'm mixed about her (but mostly positive). For the most part, she just tells you to think positive, treat yourself better, be kind to other people etc. She encourages healthy eating, exercising, self-forgiveness etc. All these are good things. She just ties all of into "magical"/cosmic thinking. If it helps people, then, great. The cosmic stuff isn't real though, not to me. :P

edit: Oh my, I just read that she passed away this past summer, at the age of 90. RIP.  :\'(

edit 2: Oh, no wait, I remembered wrong. Apparently she says she cured her cervical cancer by refusing any medical help. Into the trash. I hate that dangerous quack nonsense.  >:(

Written By: 80sfan on 12/13/17 at 7:55 am

Yeah, she was sexually abused as a kid. She grew up really poor in the Great Depression, she'd wear one pair of underwear for the entire year :o

I don't think that precludes her from being a hustler ;D

It's great though, that she helped out so many people. She does peddle in some quack stuff, though. She says AIDS comes from feelings of guilt, and you can cure AIDS by not feeling guilty. To be fair, she doesn't tell you to stop taking "poisonous Western medicine" like a lot of the other new-agers do. In fact, she encourages you to take it because it's a "sign from the universe", so I'm not angry at her or anything.

I'm mixed about her (but mostly positive). For the most part, she just tells you to think positive, treat yourself better, be kind to other people etc. She encourages healthy eating, exercising, self-forgiveness etc. All these are good things. She just ties all of into "magical"/cosmic thinking. If it helps people, then, great. The cosmic stuff isn't real though, not to me. :P

edit: Oh my, I just read that she passed away this past summer, at the age of 90. RIP.  :\'(

edit 2: Oh, no wait, I remembered wrong. Apparently she says she cured her cervical cancer by refusing any medical help. Into the trash. I hate that dangerous quack nonsense.  >:(

;D

Written By: 80sfan on 12/13/17 at 8:06 am

I am what you would call a new-age person.

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=23624.0

You are right that most "psychics" & fortune tellers are only after your money. There are legit ones out there but they are few and far between. Finding a REAL one is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

You really can't blame new-age for your depression. Depression can be caused by either an emotional or physical issue. Yoga, crystals, meditation etc. can help with if depression is caused by an emotional response to something. But, if your depression is physical, i.e. a chemical imbalance, no amount of meditation can cure that.

If any new-age "healer" is worth anything, they may give you crystals but also tell you that you should visit your doctor. There should be a balance between western medicine and that of a healer.

New age SHOULD be about finding peace with yourself, finding your strengths, and finding your own path-not relying on others to chose your path for you. From what you wrote, it sounds like you were letting these so-called "psychics" chose your path. You need to listen to your inner voice.

Cat

I know that I joke around a lot on here, but here's a true story.

I skimmed and scammed The Law Of Attraction theory, I then wanted a hamburger. I then one day just said to myself, half-jokingly, "I want an extra hamburger, because one is not enough!"

Then two days later, I went to McDonald's, and this guy probably accidentally dropped an extra quarter pounder in my bag. Or gave someone's order to me. I didn't get the food out until 10 minutes later when I found a still place to eat. Had I checked the bag right away, I would have gave the burger back, or the food back.

But wow, if it was a coincidence, then it was one of the strangest coincidences in my life! The probability of that happening wasn't impossible, but improbable, especially just two days after I wished it to happen.

Written By: christopher on 12/13/17 at 9:09 am

Yes, I think my issue is more chemical if all those alternative things seem to not help. Even if objectively my life is good, I can become moody and feel sad for no reason whatsoever. And every little thing can set me off, for example lack of sun in winter or staying inside too often in summer.

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/13/17 at 11:40 am

It may be true that "There are more things in the heavens and earth than are dreamed of in your philosophy"

And it may be true that at one time or another we will all "suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune"

For me, at least, Galileo gave us the answer when he said " I am not inclined to believe that the same god that gave us sense, reason and intellect intended us to forgot their use.

NO OCCULT FOR ME

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/13/17 at 12:42 pm

It may be true that "There are more things in the heavens and earth than are dreamed of in your philosophy"

And it may be true that at one time or another we will all "suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune"

For me, at least, Galileo gave us the answer when he said " I am not inclined to believe that the same god that gave us sense, reason and intellect intended us to forgot their use.

NO OCCULT FOR ME

Well, you do live with my magic.  ;)

Cat

Written By: meesa on 12/14/17 at 7:23 pm

"Sometimes we have to travel to the edge of ourselves to find the center." - Buck Ghosthorse

I follow a similar path to Cat's, it works for me. I had someone tell me once that life is not about finding happiness. We are not happy every moment of every day. it's about finding contentment. With that being said, I can only tell you that I found contentment when I realized that no one else can tell me how to live or what to do, or how to be content. I had to find it myself after a LOT of trial and error.

Here is some practical advice:
Get regular rest.
Eat well.
Make time in your day for you. Even if it is just 5 minutes.
Help others where you can. Volunteer work is great for you.
Learn to play an instrument or try a fine art.
Close the door on anyone in your life that brings negativity.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 12/14/17 at 7:55 pm

I had someone tell me once that life is not about finding happiness. We are not happy every moment of every day. it's about finding contentment.

You basically hit the nail on the head. Anyone who is seeking "happiness" is chasing an illusion. Being "happy" implies there MUST be times when one is NOT happy. Not to mention, too many people go around being unhappy simply because they are not "happy" and they feel they are supposed to be. The thing is, the natural state of being is not "happiness". The natural state of being is BEING. That's all you need.

Written By: christopher on 12/15/17 at 2:06 am

I think Louse Hay's positive affirmations, binaural beats and similar "music" (only ones not affecting the chakras/aura as they don't open portals IMO where baddies might attach to you) and the occasional sea salt or herbs for cleansing while showering are the only things I will keep from the alt spirituality.

I've been told I need more grounding, that I am too dreamy and spiritual so my upper chakras are overactive while my lower ones are neglected. Well, I find being in nature and sports like weightlifting more grounding while those spiritual practices unground me, so I guess I have to quit most of it. I know that the more I read horoscopes the more powerless I feel to destiny and instead of accepting it it causes me internal distress and struggles.

Well common sense dictates that when something isn't contributing goodness to your life, let it go. I know I was much more happy in 2013 when I just went out in nature a lot, slept more, unplugged from the Internet for longer, avoided negativity like the news and just enjoyed life. Back then I only followed Louise Hay and occasionally listened to binaural beats for curing anxiety and lowering stress.

I got into visiting fortune tellers, reiki healers and the chakra-healing binaural tracks much later in 2014 and strangely that is when things turned to worse. I guess for some of us it's not good to go that deep into that as I've noticed some things that make me think it's not nice - like totally empty plastic bags making cracking noises during the night if I am alone, tired and stressed. And it always happens at about 1 to 4 a.m. in the night. I think very often when someone supposedly cleanses your aura, negative entities might get attached.

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/15/17 at 11:25 am

"Sometimes we have to travel to the edge of ourselves to find the center." - Buck Ghosthorse

I follow a similar path to Cat's, it works for me. I had someone tell me once that life is not about finding happiness. We are not happy every moment of every day. it's about finding contentment. With that being said, I can only tell you that I found contentment when I realized that no one else can tell me how to live or what to do, or how to be content. I had to find it myself after a LOT of trial and error.

Get regular rest.
Eat well.

All of this makes very good sense, and there is nothing occult about it.  Its interesting how close this comes to Buddha's "Fire Sermon" 

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/15/17 at 11:57 am

I could have written that sentence. When I became TRULY happy with my life, was when I started to make my own decisions-rather than letting others make decisions for me.

Get regular rest.
Eat well.

Sound advice.

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/15/17 at 12:08 pm

I think Louse Hay's positive affirmations, binaural beats and similar "music" (only ones not affecting the chakras/aura as they don't open portals IMO where baddies might attach to you) and the occasional sea salt or herbs for cleansing while showering are the only things I will keep from the alt spirituality.

I've been told I need more grounding, that I am too dreamy and spiritual so my upper chakras are overactive while my lower ones are neglected. Well, I find being in nature and sports like weightlifting more grounding while those spiritual practices unground me, so I guess I have to quit most of it. I know that the more I read horoscopes the more powerless I feel to destiny and instead of accepting it it causes me internal distress and struggles.

Well common sense dictates that when something isn't contributing goodness to your life, let it go. I know I was much more happy in 2013 when I just went out in nature a lot, slept more, unplugged from the Internet for longer, avoided negativity like the news and just enjoyed life. Back then I only followed Louise Hay and occasionally listened to binaural beats for curing anxiety and lowering stress.

I got into visiting fortune tellers, reiki healers and the chakra-healing binaural tracks much later in 2014 and strangely that is when things turned to worse. I guess for some of us it's not good to go that deep into that as I've noticed some things that make me think it's not nice - like totally empty plastic bags making cracking noises during the night if I am alone, tired and stressed. And it always happens at about 1 to 4 a.m. in the night. I think very often when someone supposedly cleanses your aura, negative entities might get attached.

I read my horoscope everyday-from several sources and I take them with a grain of salt-and you should, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dp2Zqk8vHw

As for expelling negativity in your life, only YOU can do that. If getting out in Nature works for you, then GET OUT IN Nature. You need to find out what works for YOU and not let others tell you what should or shouldn't work.

Cat

Written By: christopher on 12/15/17 at 12:12 pm

Yes, sound advice. I especially love the bit about art. I love music, maybe I can start writing song lyrics again and even give them to artists. My only dream for career has always bedn in showbusiness but I am surrounded by naysayers. Even people reading my birthchart tell me to work as a teacher or civil worker but I don’t like those. I truly feel like my soul wants to do something related to music.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/15/17 at 12:57 pm

Yes, sound advice. I especially love the bit about art. I love music, maybe I can start writing song lyrics again and even give them to artists. My only dream for career has always bedn in showbusiness but I am surrounded by naysayers. Even people reading my birthchart tell me to work as a teacher or civil worker but I don’t like those. I truly feel like my soul wants to do something related to music.

Then DO IT!

Cat

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/16/17 at 6:51 pm

NO OCCULT FOR ME

Let me add to this that you don't need the occult to follow your bliss.  recognizing that my 1st 2 comments will probably hit you, but the third, if you use them, will pull you through

Written By: KatanaChick on 12/18/17 at 3:12 pm

NO OCCULT FOR ME

Humans still aren't very evolved if they can't put those things to good use.

Due to years of battling either anxiety, depression or both in 2014 I started visiting those New Agey reiki healers to clean my chakras or aura. Well I've seen so many, yet it seems like it doesn't work at all. The only change is they get richer with my money. :D In fact with each lack of change in my depression I get even more depressed or anxious. Yet in 2013 I was out of depression by just taking medication, no fortune tellers or healers required. All the chants, chakra healing, meditations, yoga poses, crystals - nothing made me feel better.

I also have visited many psychics and fortune tellers. I got a job in an unknown country and as I was uncertain a fortune teller told me it's going to be great. It's terrible, a very toxic environment. So much for letting other people's "views" affect my decisions. I actually don't even like the people in the alternative spiritual community, it really feels like a religious cult.

Are there any other people here that also regret getting into the new age or occult? Why is it so tempting to me? And how to stop when there are loads of resources online about chakras, reiki, new age spirituality etc.?

I've had an aura picture taken as a teen just for fun. I still read up on horoscopes and personality traits of them just for fun. I honestly identify more with my Chinese zodiac sign than the other one. Not that I firmly believe a persons birth month or year has any bearing on the type of person they are. That's a matter of nature and nurture.

The point is there's nothing wrong with the spiritual new age stuff as long as you don't take it literally and do try to change the things you can help about yourself. No one should be profiting off such matters in the first place.

I read my horoscope everyday-from several sources and I take them with a grain of salt-and you should, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dp2Zqk8vHw

As for expelling negativity in your life, only YOU can do that. If getting out in Nature works for you, then GET OUT IN Nature. You need to find out what works for YOU and not let others tell you what should or shouldn't work.

Cat

Newspaper horoscopes all say different things and while the advice may be good, some of the situations just don't apply. Same concept with tarot readings too I think. Different spreads and different readers will give you totally different readings. I do own some decks of them, but it's not something I take seriously.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/18/17 at 3:51 pm

Humans still aren't very evolved if they can't put those things to good use.
I've had an aura picture taken as a teen just for fun. I still read up on horoscopes and personality traits of them just for fun. I honestly identify more with my Chinese zodiac sign than the other one. Not that I firmly believe a persons birth month or year has any bearing on the type of person they are. That's a matter of nature and nurture.

The point is there's nothing wrong with the spiritual new age stuff as long as you don't take it literally and do try to change the things you can help about yourself. No one should be profiting off such matters in the first place.
Newspaper horoscopes all say different things and while the advice may be good, some of the situations just don't apply. Same concept with tarot readings too I think. Different spreads and different readers will give you totally different readings. I do own some decks of them, but it's not something I take seriously.

I have given a few Tarot readings to friends and family-never charged to do them. The thing is, I have never had a reading done for me. They say that you shouldn't do your own reading (but I do anyway).

Cat

Written By: KatanaChick on 12/19/17 at 2:36 am

I have given a few Tarot readings to friends and family-never charged to do them. The thing is, I have never had a reading done for me. They say that you shouldn't do your own reading (but I do anyway).

Cat

Why shouldn't you do your own reading?

Written By: christopher on 12/19/17 at 6:30 am

Then DO IT!

Cat

Sure, but they tell me that my destiny is to be of service to others, to always be in the shadow, background, etc. It's like they want to put me down. I feel invisible and unacknowledged when I don't get acknowledgement for what I do. I know writing song lyrics but that doesn't mean that I've never wanted to sing my own song.

And a numerologist told me "you have very bad luck in the last 17 years because of past life deeds". Sure, I've been out of luck for quite a while but way to put me even more down. She claims because I was egoistic in a past life I've to suffer abuse now.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/19/17 at 3:02 pm

Because you can fall into the trap of manipulating the reading to get the outcome you want.

"Will my business succeed?" Of course you would want the answer to be yes so, you may change things just so you get the answer you want. I am guilty of that. There was a time when I wanted something REALLY bad. I asked the cards and if I didn't get the answer I wanted, I did it again. And again. And again. I think I asked the cards this question almost everyday-several times a day. However, in the end, the fates, the Universe, whatever you want to call it, came my way. What was it that I wanted so bad? None other than my Carlos.  :)

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/19/17 at 3:19 pm

Sure, but they tell me that my destiny is to be of service to others, to always be in the shadow, background, etc. It's like they want to put me down. I feel invisible and unacknowledged when I don't get acknowledgement for what I do. I know writing song lyrics but that doesn't mean that I've never wanted to sing my own song.

And a numerologist told me "you have very bad luck in the last 17 years because of past life deeds". Sure, I've been out of luck for quite a while but way to put me even more down. She claims because I was egoistic in a past life I've to suffer abuse now.

Who are "THEY"?  You have to learn that "THEY" are not in control of your destiny. YOU are in control of it. I know it is not easy to learn that. It took me decades to learn that myself. Once you learn how to take control of your destiny, you will be so much happier.

Cat

Written By: 80sfan on 12/19/17 at 3:23 pm

Because we humans project what we want onto things, we're not very emotionally/egoically detached from things!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 12/19/17 at 3:26 pm

Nothing wrong with that, but a person doesn't have to degrade themselves, either. You can both serve others, and not dehumanize yourself. Maybe 'they' are half right.

Written By: 2001 on 12/19/17 at 4:39 pm

C'mon, deep down inside you know it's all horse...shoes. They completely made it up. It's impossible for them to know how the future will go, and they don't know anything about your past life (or if you've even lived such a thing). Even they know it's made up, and they laugh behind your back once you hand over the money and walk out the door.

I don't get why you believe them especially if it makes you miserable. You only have one life to live, do you really want to not live it to the fullest because of what happened in your "past life"? Screw your past life, you only live once. 8)

Written By: christopher on 12/20/17 at 3:22 am

Yep, and many of them say I will live in Germany (as it's one of the richest in the EU I assume) and will have 2 kids (which is the most common in Europe). Yet, in my heart I've figured out I prefer milder, oceanic/sea climates like Spain or even South UK.

Also I hate how ego is always bad in those circles. An over-inflated is not good, but life without an ego is sad and lonely. It's better to integrate it rather than destroy it like some people in the community insist. A weak ego causes you to lose boundaries with people and makes them have power over you. If I had a big ego, I wouldn't have self-esteem issues. ;)

I do have an interest in the occult, but the more I stay out of it the better I feel. I hope the plastic bags in my room stop making those scratching sounds during midnight. It only happens when I am alone so no one else has heard them. ;D Those psychics told me it's my own stress/negative energy manifesting. Well I'd give anything for any psychic or clair-whatever ability I have to go away in exchange of a normal life with a girlfriend/wife and happiness. I don't need any psychic abilities, me crying for a relative months before they even got sick didn't stop them from getting sick, it just caused me stress. I'd rather not know the future and maybe the reason why my life turned to worse after I started visiting psychics is just that - I need to trust the universe more and not know what expects ahead.

Written By: christopher on 12/20/17 at 12:43 pm

The thing is everything I've read about having Venus opposing Saturn in your birth chart is very negative doom and gloom of never receiving love no matter what I do or how hard I try. It made me have even more suicidal thoughts lately as I really struggle with finding love, just as written. It's totally depressing. :\'( I'm already almost 30 and never had any relationship...

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/21/17 at 10:44 am

The thing is everything I've read about having Venus opposing Saturn in your birth chart is very negative doom and gloom of never receiving love no matter what I do or how hard I try. It made me have even more suicidal thoughts lately as I really struggle with finding love, just as written. It's totally depressing. :\'( I'm already almost 30 and never had any relationship...

ASStrology is bunk.

As to relationships, sometimes the harder you look the harder they are to find.  Instead of looking for love, look for friendships.  Go to places where you are likely to meet people who share your interests ,and RELAX.  Let nature take its course.  And for god sake, DROP those suicidal thought

Written By: christopher on 12/21/17 at 11:54 am

I know that every time I've undergone one of those chakra/aura reiki cleanings things got worse.
I think they often tap to some demonic spirits or generally bad energies as I get bad vibes and pains in my solar plexus after each such cleaning. ;)

Written By: 80sfan on 12/21/17 at 12:40 pm

I know that every time I've undergone one of those chakra/aura reiki cleanings things got worse.
I think they often tap to some demonic spirits or generally bad energies as I get bad vibes and pains in my solar plexus after each such cleaning. ;)

I've built up my chakras over the years by taking action, positive thinking (in a realistic way), and building up my life. If you have a weak Solar Plexus Chakra, then a person needs to build up their self-esteem. If they are unrealistic and not practical, then they need to build up their root chakra.

Check for new replies or respond here...