inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Why is my account banned on my phone and PC?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 01/04/18 at 11:49 am

This is unbelievable. I wake up today and I try to log into my phone and I see that I'm banned. Then, I try to log in on my PC and I'm also banned on my PC. What in the world is going on? Who banned me? Why did you do it?

If this situation is not resolved then I will have to stop using this site. I am FURIOUS right now. This is just...UNBELIEVABLE >:(.

BTW: I AM NOT A SPAMMER

Subject: Re: Why is my account banned on my phone and PC?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/04/18 at 12:17 pm

This is unbelievable. I wake up today and I try to log into my phone and I see that I'm banned. Then, I try to log in on my PC and I'm also banned on my PC. What in the world is going on? Who banned me? Why did you do it?

If this situation is not resolved then I will have to stop using this site. I am FURIOUS right now. This is just...UNBELIEVABLE >:(.

BTW: I AM NOT A SPAMMER

You are NOT banned and I know you are not a spammer. I'm not too sure what is going on but I THINK it might have to do with someone who was banned yesterday who may have the same IP or host that you do. This is totally above my level of knowledge but I will bring it to Chucky's attention.

Cat

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 01/04/18 at 12:34 pm

You are NOT banned and I know you are not a spammer. I'm not too sure what is going on but I THINK it might have to do with someone who was banned yesterday who may have the same IP or host that you do. This is totally above my level of knowledge but I will bring it to Chucky's attention.

Cat

OK, thank you very much. I hope that everything will be resolved.

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/04/18 at 2:03 pm

OK, thank you very much. I hope that everything will be resolved.

my apologies, I haven't added a ban trigger in awhile and I was overly aggressive in my application.  You should be able to get back in now.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 01/04/18 at 4:52 pm

my apologies, I haven't added a ban trigger in awhile and I was overly aggressive in my application.  You should be able to get back in now.

Thank you and yes everything is resolved now. Cheers! :)

Written By: 80sfan on 01/04/18 at 6:25 pm

Thank you and yes everything is resolved now. Cheers! :)

That's why you weren't on for awhile, the past few days!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Subject: Why is my account banned on my phone and PC?

Written By: Dude111 on 01/04/18 at 8:13 pm

my apologies, I haven't added a ban trigger in awhile and I was overly aggressive in my application.

We understand Chuck... These blasted spammers are outta control!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...