inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I have a new book out called Young With A Purpose

Written By: mwalker1996 on 07/04/18 at 11:56 pm

I have a new book that just released yesterday (still today for some of you).  Young With A Purpose is a series of poems where I talk about Goals, Dreams, and Faith through my personal life experiences. The book is available on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/1983352853/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1530766593&sr=1-1&keywords=Young+With+A+Purpose

Subject: Re: I have a new book out called Young With A Purpose

Written By: 2001 on 07/05/18 at 5:01 am

Woah, you published that yourself? That's really cool! :D

Written By: SpyroKev on 07/05/18 at 11:15 am

Haha I wouldn't have guessed you wrote. Its always great to more writers you wouldn't expect to be writers out there.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 07/05/18 at 12:34 pm

Thanks for the feedback, you guys. I'm planning on making my next hangout where I talk about my new book and tell my journey as a poet. I know most of you guys might not be interested, but I feel that since my channel is built around my poetry I feel that It'll be cool to talk to people on it through video so you won't have to hear my voice all day ;D.  I know Sharksfan, Slowpoke, Jessica ann and Longaotion are somewhat into poetry.  I would do like my regular live streams but just more structured and fewer distractions from those who aren't going to be interested in what we're talking about. We can talk about how you got into poetry, favorite poets, spoken word poetry, slam poetry, any open mics in your city, do you have friends who are into poetry, etc. I know it's not the most exciting thing in the world to talk about for most of you but I feel that this can help explore different topics to talk about on the forum sites besides just pop culture and decadeology.  I'm planning the stream to be tomorrow at 8 pm est. I know some of you are on vacation for 4th of July weekend, but I would love to get some of you guys on.

Written By: mwalker1996 on 07/05/18 at 2:53 pm

I never seen anyone post in this section. I'm still figuring out inthe00s. I know I kinda turned a few people off by promoting my book, but I just was excited about it. I'm sorry if I broke any rules on here.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/05/18 at 3:06 pm

I never seen anyone post in this section. I'm still figuring out inthe00s. I know I kinda turned a few people off by promoting my book, but I just was excited about it. I'm sorry if I broke any rules on here.

You didn't break the rules. This thread is just more appropriate here. You should also promote your streaming either here or in the Playful Penguin Place (PPP). Those threads don't cover "more than a decade." They are contemporary-and more of the personal nature.

Oh, and congrats on your book.

Cat

Written By: violet_shy on 07/05/18 at 4:50 pm

This is wonderful! And yes you are correct, I write poetry.  :) I don't really know much about Hangouts...would love to join but I don't even know how to use it. Lol. Hey, I'm old school!  ;D

Written By: mwalker1996 on 07/05/18 at 6:07 pm

This is wonderful! And yes you are correct, I write poetry.  :) I don't really know much about Hangouts...would love to join but I don't even know how to use it. Lol. Hey, I'm old school!  ;D
It's cool, all I need to do is send you a hangout link and you just click on it. All you need is a youtube account.

Written By: Don Carlos on 07/06/18 at 10:09 am

Great accomplishment!!! Congrats

Written By: Howard on 07/06/18 at 3:19 pm

Congratulations! :)

Written By: ofkx on 07/06/18 at 8:39 pm

Holy crap dude that's awesome :D. Congrats!!

Check for new replies or respond here...