inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for VHS tapes

Written By: MisterTforever on 03/22/19 at 11:08 am

We are looking my wife and Ifor old VHS recorded Saturday morning cartoons with commercials included for the kids. We have such good memories of our child hood.wecwant them to see it too. We will pay just list your price and we will pay for shipping also. Email us at cattlecall41@yahoo.com :)U

Subject: Re: Looking for VHS tapes

Written By: Elor on 03/22/19 at 12:50 pm

We are looking my wife and Ifor old VHS recorded Saturday morning cartoons with commercials included for the kids. We have such good memories of our child hood.wecwant them to see it too. We will pay just list your price and we will pay for shipping also. Email us at cattlecall41@yahoo.com :)U
You can probably find those commercials on Youtube. There are channels which have add blocks from different channels and years.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/22/19 at 2:03 pm

I just sold the bulk of my VHS tapes last week.

Cat

Written By: MichaelBurton69 on 03/23/19 at 11:37 am

I haven't used a VHS since 2005, and got rid of mines back in 2009.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/10/19 at 6:21 am

May be what you looking is on YouTube?

Written By: nally on 04/10/19 at 11:12 am

I just sold the bulk of my VHS tapes last week.

Cat

I still have all of mine, which are packed away; haven't used any of them in at least five years.

Written By: Howard on 04/10/19 at 3:11 pm

I still have all of mine, which are packed away; haven't used any of them in at least five years.

I still have mine.

Subject: Looking for VHS tapes

Written By: Dude111 on 04/10/19 at 5:27 pm

You can probably find those commercials on Youtube. There are channels which have add blocks from different channels and years.

Yes but those dont look or sound as good as its digital.... VHS is analogue :)

I do hope he finds some... I like stuff recorded from analogue cable/TV also!!!!!!!

Written By: nally on 04/10/19 at 11:47 pm

I found a number of such vids a while back. This was mainly for kid-oriented commercials in the early 90's.

For example, here's a montage of such ads from 1990 (a number of which I remember): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py08dctKZs0

Check for new replies or respond here...