inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Silly of me....

Written By: violet_shy on 05/05/19 at 9:19 pm

It wasn't meant to be. :\'(

Turns out the person I was dating is married...I'm so heartbroken right now.  :\'(  :\'( 

Good thing it was only one date, and good thing we didn't do or say much. We only talked throughout the day.

Subject: Re: Silly of me....

Written By: Howard on 05/06/19 at 5:45 am

Turns out the person I was dating is married...I'm so heartbroken right now.  :\'(  :\'( 

Good thing it was only one date, and good thing we didn't do or say much. We only talked throughout the day.

Sorry to hear that Jessica, that's a bummer when the person you're going out with is actually married, maybe next time, keep on trying. :).

Written By: AmericanGirl on 05/06/19 at 6:10 am

:\'(

Written By: violet_shy on 05/06/19 at 9:14 am

Sorry to hear that Jessica, that's a bummer when the person you're going out with is actually married, maybe next time, keep on trying. :).

:\'(

Thanks, I had a good night's sleep yesterday seems like a dream.

Written By: KatanaChick on 05/06/19 at 10:50 am

Sorry you had to experience that. I've dated guys who've hid things from me too. Intuition eventually kicks in and you realize something is off. Anyone like that clearly isn't worth your time. What a scum move, just hope karma catches up to him.  >:(

Written By: 2001 on 05/06/19 at 10:56 am

Wow this exact thing happened to me a year ago, I think I talked about dating him on here but not breaking up because it was embarrassing. I was devastated and felt used, so I know what you're going through. Hopefully you find someone better. I can't believe people sometimes.  ::)

Written By: violet_shy on 05/06/19 at 11:11 am

Sorry you had to experience that. I've dated guys who've hid things from me too. Intuition eventually kicks in and you realize something is off. Anyone like that clearly isn't worth your time. What a scum move, just hope karma catches up to him.  >:(

Well I mean, he's nice and everything. But I just don't feel comfortable dating someone who is married, so I told him no.

Wow this exact thing happened to me a year ago, I think I talked about dating him on here but not breaking up because it was embarrassing. I was devastated and felt used, so I know what you're going through. Hopefully you find someone better. I can't believe people sometimes.  ::)

Wow really? It's awful isn't it! Lol. I really liked him.  :-[

Written By: KatanaChick on 05/06/19 at 11:16 am

Well I mean, he's nice and everything. But I just don't feel comfortable dating someone who is married, so I told him no.

Wow really? It's awful isn't it! Lol. I really liked him.  :-[

It's still not nice of him to date others while still married. If he was in the process of a divorce, fine. But if he's just wishy washy about whether he will leave his wife or not, that's a big red flag.

Written By: violet_shy on 05/06/19 at 11:26 am

It's still not nice of him to date others while still married. If he was in the process of a divorce, fine. But if he's just wishy washy about whether he will leave his wife or not, that's a big red flag.

And that's why I felt so awful about it. I'm glad I told him no. Too bad for his wife though.  :-\\

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 05/06/19 at 12:22 pm

Thanks, I had a good night's sleep yesterday seems like a dream.

Sounds like the first line of a song if ever I heard one. Write it.

Written By: violet_shy on 05/06/19 at 12:28 pm

Sounds like the first line of a song if ever I heard one. Write it.

I think so too, it sounded to me like poetry.  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/06/19 at 1:13 pm

I am sorry to hear that. At least you learned early on and not after years of involvement.

Cat

Written By: violet_shy on 05/06/19 at 1:30 pm

I am sorry to hear that. At least you learned early on and not after years of involvement.

Cat

Yes. It could have been much worse. I'm glad I found out in time. 

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/19 at 6:23 am

Glad to find out you found out quickly, just think of problems that would ensue if continuded?

Written By: Don Carlos on 05/07/19 at 9:55 am

But you mis-titled the thead - you weren't silly, he was shmucky 

Written By: violet_shy on 05/07/19 at 12:48 pm

Glad to find out you found out quickly, just think of problems that would ensue if continuded?

It would have been too much for me to go through.

But you mis-titled the thead - you weren't silly, he was shmucky 

Lol.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/19 at 12:49 pm

It would have been too much for me to go through.

Lol.
I am glad it has turned out for your that way.

Written By: Howard on 05/08/19 at 3:04 pm

What would've happened if you had went out with him and his wife found out?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/19 at 9:42 am

What would've happened if you had went out with him and his wife found out?
Frankly speaking I do not wish to think about it.

Written By: Howard on 05/12/19 at 2:57 pm

Frankly speaking I do not wish to think about it.

perhaps repercussions.  :o

Check for new replies or respond here...