inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: WHATEVER THE HECK YOUR NAME IS...fudging me

Written By: violet_shy on 06/01/19 at 1:11 pm

Oh please.

Do yourself some good and go back to kindergarten. You clearly have some growing up to do. You are in bad taste but I laughed so hard at your fudging message. First of all, I am a woman and I'm curvacious...not fat. Learn the difference please. I feel sorry for you and I don't need anyone on my side. I can defend myself. All I said was you needed a scolding. That's nothing.

From now I don't want anything to do with you. STAY AWAY FROM ME ON THE BOARDS AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT. DON'T EVEN FUDGE ME...I DONT NEED IT!!!!! YOU DONT EXIST TO ME AND NOTHING THAT YOU SAY OR DO WILL EVER HURT MY FEELINGS. YOU REJECT!!!!

Subject: Re: WHATEVER THE HECK YOUR NAME IS...fudging me

Written By: Howard on 06/01/19 at 2:18 pm

Oh please.

Do yourself some good and go back to kindergarten. You clearly have some growing up to do. You are in bad taste but I laughed so hard at your fudging message. First of all, I am a woman and I'm curvacious...not fat. Learn the difference please. I feel sorry for you and I don't need anyone on my side. I can defend myself. All I said was you needed a scolding. That's nothing.

From now I don't want anything to do with you. STAY AWAY FROM ME ON THE BOARDS AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT. DON'T EVEN FUDGE ME...I DONT NEED IT!!!!! YOU DONT EXIST TO ME AND NOTHING THAT YOU SAY OR DO WILL EVER HURT MY FEELINGS. YOU REJECT!!!!

Don't worry about him Jessica, he fudged me too as well, stupid jerk!  >:(

Written By: violet_shy on 06/01/19 at 2:25 pm

Don't worry about him Jessica, he fudged me too as well, stupid jerk!  >:(

Wait, what? Who?

I'm so happy right now... I don't know who it is you are talking about.

Written By: nally on 06/01/19 at 2:35 pm

I saw what you were talking about. And they wrote a nasty insult in the message too. That's uncalled for.

Written By: Howard on 06/01/19 at 2:36 pm

Wait, what? Who?

I'm so happy right now... I don't know who it is you are talking about.

That poster, fgbn?

Written By: 2001 on 06/01/19 at 4:27 pm

He sent me a homophobic PM too with slur and atrocious grammar. Too much of a coward to post it where everyone can see it obviously. Sad.  ::)

Written By: Elor on 06/01/19 at 4:55 pm

All hail the ignore function. ;-)

Written By: 2001 on 06/01/19 at 4:58 pm

All hail the ignore function. ;-)

I was actually half way through programming my 'deep ignore' plugin last year (to practise my JavaScript skills). It's already very good at ignoring threads, maybe this user will give me motivation to complete the 'ignore user' part of it. ;D

Written By: Elor on 06/01/19 at 5:03 pm

I was actually half way through programming my 'deep ignore' plugin last year (to practise my JavaScript skills). It's already very good at ignoring threads, maybe this user will give me motivation to complete the 'ignore user' part of it. ;D
Or you go the lazy route and use the one from the forum. ;)
Besides I highly doubt he'll still be here by tomorrow.

Written By: 2001 on 06/01/19 at 5:07 pm

Or you go the lazy route and use the one from the forum. ;)
Besides I highly doubt he'll still be here by tomorrow.

The problem with the site's ignore function is you can still see when the user has posted. It will give you the option to "show post", and you can see the person's post if someone else quotes it.

The script I was making would hide the entire post, and would also hide any quotes of that post. But yeah, I got lazy... (and had no need to ignore anybody at the time) :P

Written By: mqg96 on 06/01/19 at 9:42 pm

Wholy crap! You've never seen this side of Jessica before.  :( Damn! Someone who's usually nice but when she goes ham, it's not fun at all.  :o

Hope you're doing okay Jessica!

I've already given my side of the story on the other thread for those who haven't seen it. Not answering anymore questions about it....

Written By: Elor on 06/02/19 at 7:04 am

BTW has anybody reported the clown yet? Best way to get the mods/admins into action.
I think the insults are enough to justify a ban.

Written By: KatanaChick on 06/02/19 at 9:22 am

If it's the person I'm thinking of who is fudging people left and right I think they'll be given the boot soon anyway.

Written By: annimal on 06/02/19 at 10:17 am

mqg96 you're using foul language in your post.

Written By: piecesof93 on 06/02/19 at 11:51 am

mqg96 you're using foul language in your post.

Yeah man, that "WHOLY CRAP" really offended me.  ;D

Written By: violet_shy on 06/02/19 at 12:04 pm

Yeah man, that "WHOLY CRAP" really offended me.  ;D

;D I think it's cute!

I think I've moved on from this, everyone lol. I almost forgot I posted this thread hahaha.

Written By: annimal on 06/02/19 at 1:25 pm

I did too

Written By: nally on 06/02/19 at 1:30 pm

BTW has anybody reported the clown yet? Best way to get the mods/admins into action.
I think the insults are enough to justify a ban.

Agreed. And now he appears to be gone. O0

Written By: Howard on 06/02/19 at 2:59 pm

He sent me a homophobic PM too with slur and atrocious grammar. Too much of a coward to post it where everyone can see it obviously. Sad.  ::)

That poster has a lot of issues.

Written By: Howard on 06/02/19 at 3:00 pm

If it's the person I'm thinking of who is fudging people left and right I think they'll be given the boot soon anyway.

I sure hope so.

Written By: 2001 on 06/02/19 at 3:51 pm

I like how it removed all his fudges from the front page too. All love and good vibes now!

Written By: KatanaChick on 06/02/19 at 4:05 pm

Good riddance.

Written By: nally on 06/02/19 at 7:45 pm

I like how it removed all his fudges from the front page too.

Yes, anytime a user's account is deleted, all karmic changes involving the user are removed from the list.

All love and good vibes now!

Amen to that! O0

Written By: violet_shy on 06/03/19 at 7:48 am

I just received a nasty private message from another board member. Saying awful things about me. Don't know if I should say who it is.

Written By: Howard on 06/03/19 at 7:54 am

I like how it removed all his fudges from the front page too. All love and good vibes now!

I agree.

Written By: Howard on 06/03/19 at 7:55 am

I just received a nasty private message from another board member. Saying awful things about me. Don't know if I should say who it is.

Don't bother, just leave well enough alone!

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/03/19 at 8:02 am

PM the lead mod

Written By: aja675 on 06/03/19 at 9:20 am

Are you willing to say?

Written By: 2001 on 06/03/19 at 9:26 am

SharksFan I didn't know you were American http://www.escforum.net/img/Smileys/ISC_Flags/oh.gif

https://i.imgur.com/vPKiDwE.png

Written By: violet_shy on 06/03/19 at 9:28 am

Are you willing to say?

Well it doesn't matter. I think he was joking lol. I'm so uptight sometimes ;D

Can everyone please get along. This is scary.  ;D

Written By: 2001 on 06/03/19 at 9:31 am

Well it doesn't matter. I think he was joking lol. I'm so uptight sometimes ;D

Can everyone please get along. This is scary.  ;D

It is just a little kid acting tough behind a screen. We've seen all his insecurities through his fudges, so it's funny of him to make alt accounts and start acting like a tough guy when we already know he's a total wimp who's insecure about his birthdate ;D

Written By: nally on 06/03/19 at 10:33 am

SharksFan I didn't know you were American http://www.escforum.net/img/Smileys/ISC_Flags/oh.gif

Mustve been a new user ripping off someone else's moniker and then proceeding to act like a joik.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/03/19 at 12:25 pm

I suspect the person who PM you, Slowpoke was the same one that I banned yesterday. He, too is now banned. And ANYONE who receives nasty PMs, there is a report button. PLEASE USE IT!!!! The button was installed for a reason. If you don't want to use the report button, then PM me.

For those of you who do not know, there used to be a user who sent harassing PMs to women on the board. I'm not too sure if they told Chucky about it. It went on for WAY too long before the guy finally got the boot. It was because of that, Chucky installed the report button in PMs. 

And for the record, Mods CANNOT see your PMs. We count of you to tell us if you receive something that is offensive.

Cat

Written By: 2001 on 06/03/19 at 12:30 pm

I suspect the person who PM you, Slowpoke was the same one that I banned yesterday. He, too is now banned. And ANYONE who receives nasty PMs, there is a report button. PLEASE USE IT!!!! The button was installed for a reason. If you don't want to use the report button, then PM me.

For those of you who do not know, there used to be a user who sent harassing PMs to women on the board. I'm not too sure if they told Chucky about it. It went on for WAY too long before the guy finally got the boot. It was because of that, Chucky installed the report button in PMs. 

And for the record, Mods CANNOT see your PMs. We count of you to tell us if you receive something that is offensive.

Cat

Thanks for removing him. I had reported the previous PM that I received from him, but what was different about the report button in PMs was that it would let you choose which admin/mod you wanted to report it to, and the three that were there (other than Chucky) were inactive.  I selected the "report to all admins" button hoping it would reach you, but I am not sure if it did since your name wasn't on there.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/03/19 at 12:50 pm

Thanks for removing him. I had reported the previous PM that I received from him, but what was different about the report button in PMs was that it would let you choose which admin/mod you wanted to report it to, and the three that were there (other than Chucky) were inactive.  I selected the "report to all admins" button hoping it would reach you, but I am not sure if it did since your name wasn't on there.

Nope. Didn't receive it. Was it taken care of and if so, what was done?

Cat

Written By: 2001 on 06/03/19 at 1:08 pm

Nope. Didn't receive it. Was it taken care of and if so, what was done?

Cat

I reported it (the message from the fgbn account, not the sharkfan99 account), and I'm presuming it was you who banned him the next day. :P

This is how the report page looks like for PMs

https://i.imgur.com/XQJnSpa.png

Considering Chucky hasn't logged on since Friday, I am guessing none of the admins have read the report yet.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/03/19 at 1:26 pm

I reported it (the message from the fgbn account, not the sharkfan99 account), and I'm presuming it was you who banned him the next day. :P

This is how the report page looks like for PMs

https://i.imgur.com/XQJnSpa.png

Considering Chucky hasn't logged on since Friday, I am guessing none of the admins have read the report yet.

Yeah, it was me who banned him. I saw Chucky online a few days ago. Don't know what he did.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 06/03/19 at 2:09 pm

Cat

Thanks Cat.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/03/19 at 3:01 pm

Thanks Cat.

You're welcome, Howard.

Cat

Written By: 2001 on 06/03/19 at 3:09 pm

You're welcome, Howard.

Cat

Thanks for also banning (what I suspect to be) that third account he made. ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/03/19 at 3:37 pm

Thanks for also banning (what I suspect to be) that third account he made. ;D

You're welcome, too.

Cat

Written By: aja675 on 06/04/19 at 9:08 am

Ooh, you must have that smiley bookmarked or something.  http://www.escforum.net/img/Smileys/ISC_Flags/oh.gif

Written By: 2001 on 06/04/19 at 10:15 am

Ooh, you must have that smiley bookmarked or something.  http://www.escforum.net/img/Smileys/ISC_Flags/oh.gif

No, i just know where to find it (the nudity thread)  http://www.escforum.net/img/Smileys/ISC_Flags/oh.gif

Check for new replies or respond here...