inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jewel of genesis

Written By: violet_shy on 06/11/19 at 7:55 pm

I was just thinking I should write a short biography about myself. I'm not really good at this sort of thing but here goes!

I was born in the morning on September 16th. For some strange reason I can remember my mother feeding me when I was an infant ::). Growing up as a kid I was really shy and anti-social :(. But I think it has made me who I am as an adult. I'll just skip to my adult self. Been a florist for most my life so far. People think it is a boring job, but it really isn't! There's so much to learn in floral. Makes someone an artist almost. Not all of my adult life has been great though. I had an awful arm injury when I was in my mid 30s. :\'( I have robotic parts in my right arm...does that make me a cyborg? Lol. It's something I have always thought about. It never really bothered me until just now, lol. So YES a part of me is artificial...just my arm.

That completes part 1 of my biography. Working on some songs. TO BE CONTINUED...

Subject: Re: Jewel of genesis

Written By: violet_shy on 06/12/19 at 12:07 pm

Hope I didn't scare anyone with my arm injury ;D...they're just chips in my arm nothing big! And they might be removed soon(yay!)

Written By: nally on 07/27/19 at 5:59 pm

Hope I didn't scare anyone with my arm injury ;D...they're just chips in my arm nothing big! And they might be removed soon(yay!)

Just now finding about this. I read your above post in detail. Sorry to hear of your arm injury.

Glad you are okay, though. :)

Written By: wagonman76 on 01/22/20 at 10:40 pm

I just read this too. Chips as in microchips? It’s nice to be able to describe yourself in a brief paragraph. I would have a difficult time doing that.

I remember back to 2 1/2 when my sister was born but that’s about it.

Check for new replies or respond here...