inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: My sad life....

Written By: violet_shy on 01/08/20 at 3:23 pm

I have decided this time to share with all of you why I changed my loggin info.

I had a long talk with my mom. I was adopted as a child and I was born on April 23, 1998. My real parents are gone, but I did have the chance to meet them. The photos of my "younger self" are actually those of my oldest sister who is not alive. I was lied to and was told it was me. I always wondered why I didn't look like myself. Just slightly. My adoptive mom told me everything last night. We had a nice long talk about it. In 2017, I was in a coma for 2 and a half weeks. It's no wonder my memories are all fuzzy and I can't tell the difference with some years. I was a florist in 2016 which explains a lot! I asked my mom why they made me believe that I could have been almost 40 when I'm actually only 21 years old. She even gave to me my birth certiciate that she kept all these years. My name is printed as Ann. Everything I own belongs to my oldest sister but she's gone so I can't really ask her anything. I'm really angry with everyone...for the lies, and treating me as if I were inferior. But I at least I know the truth now and my birth certificate proves everything. I don't ever want to see my "family" ever again. It's time I move on and focus on my music and singing. I apologize to everyone on inthe00s for the confusion. This explains why I would get confused when other members asked me things about growing up in the 1990s. I didn't. My adoptive mom had things from the 80s and played music from the 90s..so it only confused me more. Wish I could send every one of them to prison. >:(

Now I can say that to people when they tell me I look so young. No one ever believed it when I told them I was almost 40. I hope everyone on here likes me just the same.

Subject: Re: My sad life....

Written By: Senor Teletubby on 01/08/20 at 3:32 pm

What??? You certainly have an active imagination  ;D

Written By: MikeyYankeeMan99 on 01/08/20 at 3:47 pm

Is this coming from the hacker that is using her account or is this actually serious? Not trying to be rude, but it's just a bit suspicious to me.

Written By: 2001 on 01/08/20 at 3:48 pm

I am very confused. :o

Written By: MikeyYankeeMan99 on 01/08/20 at 3:52 pm

Me too.

Written By: annimal on 01/08/20 at 3:55 pm

I don't feel so bad now  that my brain tumor might be making me so confused

Written By: Howard on 01/08/20 at 3:55 pm

I don't know what to say....  ???

Written By: 2001 on 01/08/20 at 3:58 pm

I don't feel so bad now  that my brain tumor might be making me so confused

Is 1993 still her favourite year? If she was born 1998 then it would be impossible to remember it :o

Written By: annimal on 01/08/20 at 4:02 pm

so you're quoting me and then ?

Written By: MikeyYankeeMan99 on 01/08/20 at 4:03 pm

Is 1993 still her favourite year? If she was born 1998 then it would be impossible to remember it :o

Ever since I visited inthe00s, I always thought that she was born in 1980. I don't know if this is some troll or she really is somebody in her early 20s.

Written By: Rainbowz on 01/08/20 at 4:06 pm

Pretty sure it's just a joke.

Written By: Howard on 01/08/20 at 4:08 pm

I thought she said she was 36 or 37? ???

Written By: annimal on 01/08/20 at 4:10 pm

My brain tumor?

Written By: Senor Teletubby on 01/08/20 at 4:24 pm

I can’t even begin to describe how implausible this is and point out all the countless inconsistencies... I thought Billy the Kid was in your family and your birth certificate proved that? I’m so lost.

Written By: annimal on 01/08/20 at 4:29 pm

I am lost

Written By: violet_shy on 01/08/20 at 6:47 pm

Wow...

I tell you people everything. My identity was all screwed up and to top that off someone decided I shouldn't be a moderator on here? Why didn't you just ban me?

I'm not going to insult anyone because I'm too good for that. Stop playing games and just ban me.

YOU OLD BLOATS  ::)

Written By: Rainbowz on 01/08/20 at 6:48 pm

Umm wtf

Written By: annimal on 01/08/20 at 6:51 pm

that's my question

Written By: 2001 on 01/08/20 at 7:14 pm

Wow...

I tell you people everything. My identity was all screwed up and to top that off someone decided I shouldn't be a moderator on here? Why didn't you just ban me?

I'm not going to insult anyone because I'm too good for that. Stop playing games and just ban me.

YOU OLD BLOATS  ::)

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwGxIeLWaec6KNq/giphy.gif

Written By: Senor Teletubby on 01/14/20 at 11:06 am

I am lost

Who’s lost?

Written By: annimal on 01/14/20 at 11:26 am

I already said I was

Written By: Senor Teletubby on 01/14/20 at 11:56 am

I already said I was

Are you lost?

Written By: annimal on 01/14/20 at 8:10 pm

I'm not going to answer that

Written By: AmericanGirl on 01/14/20 at 9:59 pm

Are you lost?

https://pics.me.me/are-you-lost-that-background-though-57829888.png

I actually saw this sign driving around Newark airport, trying to find the cell phone lot    ;D

Written By: Senor Teletubby on 01/15/20 at 6:44 am

I'm not going to answer that

I’m lost. What happened?

Written By: annimal on 01/15/20 at 1:51 pm

you asked me a question and this isn't even a Ask Me thread

Written By: Senor Teletubby on 01/15/20 at 2:22 pm

you asked me a question and this isn't even a Ask Me thread

I didn’t know we were only allowed to ask questions in the ask me threads!!

Written By: annimal on 01/15/20 at 2:55 pm

it's helpful to

Written By: violet_shy on 01/16/20 at 1:58 pm

Well, my identity is fine. Turns out I was in a coma some years ago and some people in my "family" took advantage of that. They lied to me and made me believe I was someone else. My birth certificate clearly says I am 39 years old and my name is Jessica Ann Antrim. They might have been able to lie to me, but not to the state I was born in. Where tjey have all of my information, vitals. I knew something was up because I remember things clearly and I was not a florist in 2016. It was 2001. AND what about all my kid pictures. Clearly me. And I remember when my mom took them. Why were they trying ro brain wash me. I knew some of you would be suspicious as to that and wonder why I can remember things on the boards. Lol. I'm reporting them tomorrow. They won't get away with this.  >:(

Written By: Senor Teletubby on 01/16/20 at 2:22 pm

Well, my identity is fine. Turns out I was in a coma some years ago and some people in my "family" took advantage of that. They lied to me and made me believe I was someone else. My birth certificate clearly says I am 39 years old and my name is Jessica Ann Antrim. They might have been able to lie to me, but not to the state I was born in. Where tjey have all of my information, vitals. I knew something was up because I remember things clearly and I was not a florist in 2016. It was 2001. AND what about all my kid pictures. Clearly me. And I remember when my mom took them. Why were they trying ro brain wash me. I knew some of you would be suspicious as to that and wonder why I can remember things on the boards. Lol. I'm reporting them tomorrow. They won't get away with this.  >:(

Reporting them to who? The Fib Police?  What would they gain from telling you such an outlandishly unbelievable lie anyway?

I’m calling the Fib Police on Jessica Ann Antrim aka Billy the Kid’s great great granddaughter

Written By: 2001 on 01/16/20 at 5:35 pm

It would be unlikely that your birthdate is off by 20 years, because you have to use it in your driver's licence and other legal documents.

Also, I thought you were a florist, recently. :o

Written By: KatanaChick on 01/18/20 at 1:22 pm

I'm out of the loop here but until this post I never suspected OP was a possible troll or not being honest with us until seeing this.  I'm leaning towards calling shenanigans on this story. It's too wild and out there to believe. I'm sorry, but I'm skeptical.

Written By: violet_shy on 01/18/20 at 1:38 pm

I'm out of the loop here but until this post I never suspected OP was a possible troll or not being honest with us until seeing this.  I'm leaning towards calling shenanigans on this story. It's too wild and out there to believe. I'm sorry, but I'm skeptical.

Maybe you didn't understand my post. I never said I believed it, I was pointing out what they were telling me. It is bizzare, and they should be ashamed of themselves! In any case I already reported them. Not only were they trying to mess around with my identity, but also my mind. And I don't think they will get away with that.

Written By: KatanaChick on 01/18/20 at 1:47 pm

Maybe you didn't understand my post. I never said I believed it, I was pointing out what they were telling me. It is bizzare, and they should be ashamed of themselves! In any case I already reported them. Not only were they trying to mess around with my identity, but also my mind. And I don't think they will get away with that.

If all this were true, why would the first thing on the agenda be to tell a bunch of strangers on a forum?

Written By: violet_shy on 01/18/20 at 2:00 pm

If all this were true, why would the first thing on the agenda be to tell a bunch of strangers on a forum?

Well, I've been in the boards a long time. And everyone posts about their problems here, even newer members. Some of you are not strangers to me.

Written By: KatanaChick on 01/18/20 at 7:00 pm

If you were born in 1998 you'd have been three in 2001.

Written By: violet_shy on 01/18/20 at 8:03 pm

If you were born in 1998 you'd have been three in 2001.

Exactly. But they were trying to brain wash me giving me someone else's birth certificate and telling me my birthdate was in 98. 

Written By: annimal on 01/18/20 at 8:39 pm

I don't buy that

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/19/20 at 1:39 pm

So, everything that happened BEFORE 2017 was lie?

Cat

Written By: karen on 01/20/20 at 4:23 pm

I still can't tell who the bullsheeshter is in this story

Written By: Don Carlos on 01/21/20 at 9:36 am

I still can't tell who the bullsheeshter is in this story

Does it really matter?

Written By: annimal on 02/01/20 at 2:07 pm

I'd like to buy a vowel Pat

Check for new replies or respond here...