inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Please hear me out.

Written By: Sirbillzy2 on 01/24/20 at 2:57 pm

Listen guys... please hear me out. This past year or so has been the worst of my life.  I have handled things in a bad, even somewhat crazy way.  I never meant anyone any harm and I sincerely apologize to anyone who I may have offended or whose feelings I may have hurt.  Yes, I will always have a strange sense of humor and may sometimes reply to something with a silly answer but I think those things add variety to the forum and maybe even give us more to talk about.

I know I was banned. And a ban is a ban. So if there’s no chance for me, I have to accept that. I made me own path here. 

I’m just asking for one more chance. I really do enjoy this forum immensely. I have an emotional attachment to it, and it’s helped me through some difficult times.

If those of you who no longer care for me can find it in your hearts to forgive, it would mean the world.

If not, I sincerely wish you all the best.

Subject: Re: Please hear me out.

Written By: AmericanGirl on 01/24/20 at 3:04 pm

Listen guys... please hear me out. This past year or so has been the worst of my life.  I have handled things in a bad, even somewhat crazy way.  I never meant anyone any harm and I sincerely apologize to anyone who I may have offended or whose feelings I may have hurt.  Yes, I will always have a strange sense of humor and may sometimes reply to something with a silly answer but I think those things add variety to the forum and maybe even give us more to talk about.

I know I was banned. And a ban is a ban. So if there’s no chance for me, I have to accept that. I made me own path here. 

I’m just asking for one more chance. I really do enjoy this forum immensely. I have an emotional attachment to it, and it’s helped me through some difficult times.

If those of you who no longer care for me can find it in your hearts to forgive, it would mean the world.

I'm sorry it's been such a hard time for you  :\'(

I sincerely hope those difficult things get better.  I'm pulling for you!

Written By: violet_shy on 01/24/20 at 3:36 pm

I know you've had it pretty rough the past year. I read all of your posts on Facebook. Nobody's perfect and I understand completely. I hope you are allowed to join the boards again, and I hope everything goes well in your life.

Written By: Howard on 01/25/20 at 4:20 pm

I'm not so sure if I want you back after the crap you've been pulling.  ::)

Written By: annimal on 01/25/20 at 5:22 pm

I've forgotten whatever you might have done in the past. 

Written By: KatanaChick on 01/25/20 at 9:21 pm

Look, I'm not as familiar with you as some of the members who were here longer, but from what I've seen you come across as kind of a bully and I'm sorry you've got problems in life, but I don't think it's an excuse to mess with people. Do you honestly feel better when you do that?

Written By: Howard on 01/26/20 at 7:11 am

Look, I'm not as familiar with you as some of the members who were here longer, but from what I've seen you come across as kind of a bully and I'm sorry you've got problems in life, but I don't think it's an excuse to mess with people. Do you honestly feel better when you do that?

He likes to do that to keep himself noticed, What does he prove by using so many names like Senor Teletubby, KingofNintendo or any other aliases, people eventually will know who you are by your typing ways or the words you type.

Written By: annimal on 01/26/20 at 10:49 am

I    :-X

Written By: KatanaChick on 01/26/20 at 11:00 am

He likes to do that to keep himself noticed, What does he prove by using so many names like Senor Teletubby, KingofNintendo or any other aliases, people eventually will know who you are by your typing ways.

I don't think he'll change if just days ago he was STILL trolling.

Written By: karen on 01/26/20 at 11:16 am

Exactly

Billzy - if you had come back and posted without any of the trolling/bullying stuff maybe people would turn a blind eye to you being a banned member.  But when you start the same stuff you were banned for within a day of re-joining, and multiple times, why should we feel any sympathy?

I don't mind jokes and silliness but it isn't always appropriate (depending on the thread), and gets annoying if that is all someone posts

Written By: 2001 on 01/26/20 at 12:52 pm

Exactly

Billzy - if you had come back and posted without any of the trolling/bullying stuff maybe people would turn a blind eye to you being a banned member.  But when you start the same stuff you were banned for within a day of re-joining, and multiple times, why should we feel any sympathy?

I don't mind jokes and silliness but it isn't always appropriate (depending on the thread), and gets annoying if that is all someone posts

That's what I want to say as well.

I was upset when you (Billzy) got banned the first time, and I pleaded that the ban should be temporary. It had been a few months by the time you opened up your second account, but you went back to posting in the same way that got you banned in the first place. My argument for your ban being temporary or being lenient fell flat then and there. According to Cat, she even gave your second account another warning too before it received the ban hammer. That was a lot of chances :o

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 01/26/20 at 12:56 pm

I voted no.

Written By: Howard on 01/26/20 at 2:02 pm

Was that him named Sirbillzy2?

Check for new replies or respond here...