inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 12:23 AM

Written By: violet_shy on 02/08/20 at 11:24 pm

Nobody's sleeping ???

But, I will in a few. Good night soon, my dream team lovies. This is getting interesting...

Subject: Re: 12:23 AM

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/09/20 at 7:45 am

Everyone must sleep sometime?

Written By: Don Carlos on 02/09/20 at 9:42 am

To sleep, perchance to dream...

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/09/20 at 10:02 am

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams". - Dr. Seuss

Written By: Howard on 02/09/20 at 2:14 pm

I go to sleep between 9 and 10pm.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/09/20 at 2:35 pm

“What hath night to do with sleep?” ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

Written By: violet_shy on 02/09/20 at 6:39 pm

I go to sleep between 9 and 10pm.

I do too.

Written By: nally on 02/09/20 at 6:42 pm

Most times I try to be in bed by 11pm.

However, on weeknights I sometimes stay up til about 11:19, particularly if I take a picture of the weather, post it on Facebook, and see if it'll get shown on the air. (11:19 is approximately when the weather report airs on this particular channel.)

Written By: Howard on 02/10/20 at 7:51 am

I do too.

When My Father goes up to bed, that's when I try to get ready myself after watching a bit of TV for a while.

Written By: wagonman76 on 02/10/20 at 8:20 am

I’m a natural night owl. I can rarely go to sleep before midnight. I just stay up and do stuff till I get tired. But I don’t really have a problem getting up in the morning. Typically get up at 7 to go to work.

Written By: Howard on 02/10/20 at 2:19 pm

I enjoy being a morning person during my days off, getting up at 5am, jump in the shower, be downstairs at close to 6am, enjoy a nice relaxing hearty breakfast with quiet time and watching the TV news, then going back upstairs browsing the internet on my own computer.

Written By: nally on 02/10/20 at 6:40 pm

I’m a natural night owl. I can rarely go to sleep before midnight. I just stay up and do stuff till I get tired. But I don’t really have a problem getting up in the morning. Typically get up at 7 to go to work.

I can relate to your first sentence. Particularly on days when I know I don't have to be up early the next morning.

Written By: violet_shy on 02/10/20 at 7:40 pm

I enjoy being a morning person during my days off, getting up at 5am, jump in the shower, be downstairs at close to 6am, enjoy a nice relaxing hearty breakfast with quiet time and watching the TV news, then going back upstairs browsing the internet on my own computer.

That's nice, Howard. Do you sleep in on weekends? I know I do!

Written By: wagonman76 on 02/10/20 at 8:07 pm

I know I definitely do!

Written By: violet_shy on 02/10/20 at 8:58 pm

I know I definitely do!

Oh good, I'm not the only one who does that! Woohoo! :D

Written By: nally on 02/10/20 at 10:55 pm

I used to sleep in on weekends all the time, during a certain span in my life. Not so much these days.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/11/20 at 6:13 am

With constant interruptions to my night tome sleep, I usually have to have an afternoon nap.

Written By: Howard on 02/11/20 at 7:18 am

I've been working on Saturdays but some days they've been giving me Sundays off but if I have a Sunday off I get up at 5am, jump into the shower, go downstairs for breakfast and after I'm finished I go upstairs to check the morning news articles from the internet then start browsing for the day and that would include watching YouTube videos for most of the day, I watch my subscriptions, listen to podcasts and check out what's been happening.

Written By: Howard on 02/11/20 at 7:20 am

I know I definitely do!

I used to sleep in but I can't do that anymore, I like to keep myself busy and get up and have a morning routine.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/09/20 at 2:31 am

Who is that snoring I can hear?

Written By: Howard on 07/09/20 at 5:31 am

Who is that snoring I can hear?

somebody next to you is sleeping?

Written By: nally on 07/09/20 at 12:29 pm

I used to sleep in but I can't do that anymore, I like to keep myself busy and get up and have a morning routine.

Lately I have done this on most days. Especially on days that I work. Of course, during the past 3+ months I have been working from home so I don't need to get up quite so early as I did when driving to work. But I still have to be up at an adequate time so I can prepare for the day.

Written By: Howard on 08/06/20 at 2:14 pm

On my days off I like to get up at or around 5am, I can take a shower, go down for breakfast, check e-mail and read the newspaper while I watch the news.

Check for new replies or respond here...