inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What Thread Was This Picture On?

Written By: xX07-GhostXx on 06/18/20 at 7:05 pm

I believe it was a 2004 atmosphere thread. But the 2004 threads I've been looking at today don't have the photograph. The site doesn't allow me to search anything in the forums, so I don't know how to find it.

I could see a guy in this picture.. There was some railing behind him, and I think the only other thing visible behind him was the sky - or maybe he was in the bleachers next to a field? I don't know if my imagination filled that in, or if it's something I really saw.

At the same time, there was a stark contrast between the guy's short, roots-only layer of black hair and the longer, more untampered-with layer. The short part had hair spiking in all directions.

Subject: Re: What Thread Was This Picture On?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/03/20 at 10:13 am

I believe it was a 2004 atmosphere thread. But the 2004 threads I've been looking at today don't have the photograph. The site doesn't allow me to search anything in the forums, so I don't know how to find it.

I could see a guy in this picture.. There was some railing behind him, and I think the only other thing visible behind him was the sky - or maybe he was in the bleachers next to a field? I don't know if my imagination filled that in, or if it's something I really saw.

At the same time, there was a stark contrast between the guy's short, roots-only layer of black hair and the longer, more untampered-with layer. The short part had hair spiking in all directions.
Sounds like a thread started by an ex-member we do not speak off.

Check for new replies or respond here...