inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Soon I will be a signed music artist!

Written By: violet_shy on 06/30/20 at 9:21 pm

This is great news everyone! After years of searching, there is finally a record label that is interested in me. About a week ago, I sent an email to an independent record label. I attached one of my songs and sent it out to them. I received an email from them tonight confirming that they listened to my song. In the email, they told me I have great potential! This is going to be the best thing to ever happen to me! Please wish me the best of luck on this everyone! And I will keep you all updated on what's to come.  :)

Subject: Re: Soon I will be a signed music artist!

Written By: Don Carlos on 07/01/20 at 9:27 am

Sounds good, buut do some research on them and don't get burned in a scam

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 07/01/20 at 10:04 am

I was thinking the same thing. If they in any WAY, SHAPE or FORM ask you for money, or to sign over any copyrights, publishing, or any rights at all (if you wrote the song), run in the other direction. Either way, get a good entertainment lawyer. Don't use theirs.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/01/20 at 12:38 pm

What is the name of the label?

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/01/20 at 12:40 pm

Cat

I was about to say the check Google search, with name of company with the word 'scam'.

Written By: Howard on 07/02/20 at 8:24 am

This is great news everyone! After years of searching, there is finally a record label that is interested in me. About a week ago, I sent an email to an independent record label. I attached one of my songs and sent it out to them. I received an email from them tonight confirming that they listened to my song. In the email, they told me I have great potential! This is going to be the best thing to ever happen to me! Please wish me the best of luck on this everyone! And I will keep you all updated on what's to come.  :)

Good Luck.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/03/20 at 1:13 pm

Cat

I guess you are not going to answer my question.

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...