inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Do you believe in real beauty?

Written By: violet_shy on 07/18/20 at 10:44 pm

Ok we are all beautiful in our own unique ways, but do you find certain people to be exceptionally beautiful? Any why? Many people believe celebrities are the most beautiful people in the world. Not meaning to sound shallow, but these are good questions. What makes a person beautiful to you? Does it go beyond the face and body? And lastly, what is your ideal beauty?

Subject: Re: Do you believe in real beauty?

Written By: xX07-GhostXx on 07/18/20 at 11:14 pm

Ok we are all beautiful in our own unique ways, but do you find certain people to be exceptionally beautiful? Any why? Many people believe celebrities are the most beautiful people in the world. Not meaning to sound shallow, but these are good questions. What makes a person beautiful to you? Does it go beyond the face and body? And lastly, what is your ideal beauty?

I don't know any particular celebrities I find hot.
To me, what makes a person beautiful is the certain ways he'll do his hair, and not having large biceps, or having HUGE forceps if he does have large biceps so that he ends up looking starved (I've seen a few depictions of Somalis, not necessarily accurate ones I realize, but the way there's so little food security in Somalia and how these particular pirate characters had large forceps hanging under stick-thin upper arms only made me feel immense sympathy for them... Or maybe some of them had large upper arms, but not all? My memory may be distorted about this, but it remains a romantic concept to me.), and obviously their taste in music.
At the same time, I'm a man of rarely-subscribed-to values, and if I see some guy who meets my physical standards as well as having compatible missions in life, I'd obviously have even more chemistry with him.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/19/20 at 2:18 pm

I think some people have an inner beauty that just shines. I can't really describe it. One example of this is Michelle Obama.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 07/19/20 at 3:22 pm

I like women beautiful and there is being much too beautiful which I don't mind sometimes, having some make-up is nice on women but not overdoing it like a clown.

Written By: wagonman76 on 07/19/20 at 7:18 pm

Things I find most beautiful in a woman.... Natural, little to no makeup, or at least made to look natural. Real curves like hips and tummy, and the confidence to own it. No plastic or silicone. Low maintenance down to earth attitude. Goofiness is adorable. Long hair and bright eyes are always a plus.

I usually don’t think celebrities are the most beautiful because they are often have fake parts. But one celebrity I found beautiful was Melissa McCarthy, especially in the Mike and Molly days. She also starred on SNL every now and then and I liked her personality.

Another beautiful celebrity is Tea Leoni. Granted she is on the thinner side, but everything I’ve seen her in, her personality is to die for. I can’t imagine she’s much different in real life. If she is maybe I don’t want to know.

Written By: violet_shy on 07/19/20 at 9:51 pm

I like women beautiful and there is being much too beautiful which I don't mind sometimes, having some make-up is nice on women but not overdoing it like a clown.

Things I find most beautiful in a woman.... Natural, little to no makeup, or at least made to look natural. Real curves like hips and tummy, and the confidence to own it. No plastic or silicone. Low maintenance down to earth attitude. Goofiness is adorable. Long hair and bright eyes are always a plus.

I usually don’t think celebrities are the most beautiful because they are often have fake parts. But one celebrity I found beautiful was Melissa McCarthy, especially in the Mike and Molly days. She also starred on SNL every now and then and I liked her personality.

Another beautiful celebrity is Tea Leoni. Granted she is on the thinner side, but everything I’ve seen her in, her personality is to die for. I can’t imagine she’s much different in real life. If she is maybe I don’t want to know.

So many people find little to no make up attractive and beautiful.

I personally feel beauty is all about someone's personality.

Written By: Howard on 07/20/20 at 5:03 am

Do you think today's supermodels overdo it with a lot of makeup?

Written By: violet_shy on 07/20/20 at 11:27 am

Do you think today's supermodels overdo it with a lot of makeup?

It depends what their theme is. They might go all out and wear tons of make up. Or just wear natural looking make up. Sometimes they over do it lol.

Written By: KatanaChick on 07/20/20 at 12:25 pm

Overdone makeup is bad for your skin. Skin care is far more important than gooping on makeup to cover everything up.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/20/20 at 1:50 pm

The key to wearing makeup is to look like you are not wearing makeup. I learned at an early age not to wear makeup all the time. When you do, then people will say, "Wow, you look good." or something like that. If you wear makeup all the time and the one time you don't, people will say, "Are you feeling ok? You don't look so good." lol

Cat

Written By: Howard on 07/21/20 at 8:08 am

Overdone makeup is bad for your skin. Skin care is far more important than gooping on makeup to cover everything up.

Some women wear makeup to try to cover up any skin problems they have on their faces.

Written By: Howard on 08/03/20 at 2:12 pm

I love gorgeous women but not to the point of being narcissists sometimes.

Check for new replies or respond here...