inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What made you angry today?

Written By: violet_shy on 11/18/20 at 7:02 pm

So tell me, what was it that made you angry today? I'll begin:

I saw a beautiful fudging dress on Wish but they didn't have my fudging size!!! It was gorgeous. It was black with roses, knee length, and elbow length sleeves. The model was wearing it with heels. It looked so beautiful :\'(. I HATE WISH!!!  >:(

FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE FUDGE!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Subject: Re: What made you angry today?

Written By: wagonman76 on 11/18/20 at 7:29 pm

So tell me, what was it that made you angry today? I'll begin:

I saw a beautiful fudging dress on Wish but they didn't have my fudging size!!! It was gorgeous. It was black with roses, knee length, and elbow length sleeves. The model was wearing it with heels. It looked so beautiful :\'(. I HATE WISH!!!  >:(

I have a hard time finding jeans in my size. Even fewer at a reasonable price. I found some a couple summers ago at B2 outlet so I try to make them last. I bought all 4 and they never got any more in.

Nothing made me angry today. I got today and tomorrow off work. Today I’ve just been relaxing inside while it’s freezing cold outside.

Written By: violet_shy on 11/18/20 at 8:00 pm

I have a hard time finding jeans in my size. Even fewer at a reasonable price. I found some a couple summers ago at B2 outlet so I try to make them last. I bought all 4 and they never got any more in.

Nothing made me angry today. I got today and tomorrow off work. Today I’ve just been relaxing inside while it’s freezing cold outside.

Well I'm glad you're having a great day!  :)

Written By: jaminhealth on 11/18/20 at 9:15 pm

Going thru another day of tracking down a pkg from a company about 100 miles from me and it's over 1 month and no sign of order....today I pushed for supvr and he says "it's on it's way".... it had to be re shipped as the first round it got lost or whatever, and now I'm waiting for the reorder....  if I didn't want the product I'd have cancelled the whole damn order.... >:(

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 11/18/20 at 10:02 pm

Is this the "what made you angry today?" thread or the "what's the last food you ate today?" thread?    ;D  ;D  ;D

http://www.sees.com/dw/image/v2/AATS_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-sees-catalog/default/dw41efb772/images/christmas/fudge-assortment-928-candy-box-alt1.jpg?sw=1036&sh=1036

Written By: violet_shy on 11/18/20 at 10:15 pm

Is this the "what made you angry today?" thread or the "what's the last food you ate today?" thread?    ;D  ;D  ;D

http://www.sees.com/dw/image/v2/AATS_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-sees-catalog/default/dw41efb772/images/christmas/fudge-assortment-928-candy-box-alt1.jpg?sw=1036&sh=1036

Lol no. I was innocently cussing. ;D

Written By: wagonman76 on 11/18/20 at 10:59 pm

Lol no. I was innocently cussing. ;D

Because of the countless fudge shops that the floods of tourists come to in the summer, locals call them fudgies. They fill up stores, hotels, campgrounds, cause traffic jams. So in the summer, fudge is a cuss word.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/19/20 at 5:22 am

People who do not close the fire doors behind them!

Written By: Howard on 11/19/20 at 8:15 am

trying to get rid of this cold and getting back my scent of smell again, I'm slowly but surely getting back to feeling better.

Written By: karen on 11/19/20 at 9:50 am

See the sound off/vent tent

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/19/20 at 9:58 am

...Just looked, I understand!

Written By: violet_shy on 11/19/20 at 12:15 pm

...Just looked, I understand!

Oops.  ;D I had forgotten we already had a topic like this. Sorry everyone!

Written By: jaminhealth on 11/19/20 at 1:56 pm

trying to get rid of this cold and getting back my scent of smell again, I'm slowly but surely getting back to feeling better.

If the SEEDS won't help you and your colds, get with Vit C and take it daily and especially during winter months....and even lemons....

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/19/20 at 1:57 pm

Oops.  ;D I had forgotten we already had a topic like this. Sorry everyone!
How could you forget?

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 11/19/20 at 2:11 pm

How could you forget?

She was so busy thinking of that delicious fudge that she couldn't think of anything else. She wanted it so bad after the dress wouldn't fit she kept saying "fudge, fudge. Fudge now!". Now it makes me want some.

Written By: Howard on 11/19/20 at 2:27 pm

If the SEEDS won't help you and your colds, get with Vit C and take it daily and especially during winter months....and even lemons....

I didn't get the bottle yet.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/19/20 at 2:38 pm

She was so busy thinking of that delicious fudge that she couldn't think of anything else. She wanted it so bad after the dress wouldn't fit she kept saying "fudge, fudge. Fudge now!". Now it makes me want some.
Searching here, searching there
And very hard she's trying
For all the shops have no fudge
Must be this panic buying.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 11/19/20 at 3:27 pm

In a state of sorrow was our Miss Jess
She could not fit into her pretty dress
Try as she might it would not budge
"Sod it!" she said "let's all have some fudge!"
Fudge! Fudge! Fudge!
Yum!

Written By: violet_shy on 11/19/20 at 6:15 pm

It wasn't the fudge...IT WAS JELLY!

Written By: jaminhealth on 11/23/20 at 1:08 pm

Nothing "made" me angry but will be steering clear of some groups where I find some members very  judgmental and like to discuss others to their friends....very "small thinking stuff"....  So many need to grow  up and look at themselves...

Written By: Elor on 11/24/20 at 12:06 am

....very "small thinking stuff"....  So many need to grow  up and look at themselves...
I find those underhanded accusations of members of the community being stupid and immature for challenging your claims really rich coming from a person who shuts her eyes, stuffs her fingers in her ears and sings lalalalalal when being confronted with evidence that her claims are baseless, illogical and outright false. Someone who gets her "information" from websites that are known for reporting fake news and wild conspiracy theories that make it so hilariously easy to spot the lies.... Yep, that's smart and mature. ::)

Maybe you should heed your own advise and look at yourself. Ask yourself questions like: Why was I banned from another forum? Why do I have to ignore hard facts and logic and replace them with stuff I read on conspiracy theory websites that doesn't even hold up to light scrutiny? Why are so many people on different websites so eager to proof me wrong? How can all of them be THAT dumb while I'm THAT smart?

Written By: Howard on 11/24/20 at 8:41 am

When I was in the medical office yesterday for coronavirus testing and the nurse told me my blood pressure was 140/90 and usually my blood pressure has always been 120/80 but I didn't say anything I was just curious.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/24/20 at 9:12 am

When I was in the medical office yesterday for coronavirus testing and the nurse told me my blood pressure was 140/90 and usually my blood pressure has always been 120/80 but I didn't say anything I was just curious.
Over the years, whenever I have had my blood pressure taken it has always been perfect, average, normal, I do not know why is that, may be I know how to relax my body?

Written By: jaminhealth on 11/24/20 at 12:47 pm

Blood pressure can change almost every moment, depending on thoughts, emotions, dreams, foods, activities..just so it does  not stay  UP all is OK....look at labels for high salt contents, steer of too much salt, but our body does need some... 

And I believe docs are too quick to test and say "it's high"...give the patient time to relax, do a couple tests at least when patient calms down from maybe the rush to get to the doc's office, and often it's white coat syndrome....docs love to put patients on their drugs, so be smart and take care of yourself first, read labels to sodium content and if a coffee and energy product drinker, cut way back...those energy drinks are loaded with sugars and caffeine. 

Written By: jaminhealth on 11/24/20 at 12:51 pm

I find those underhanded accusations of members of the community being stupid and immature for challenging your claims really rich coming from a person who shuts her eyes, stuffs her fingers in her ears and sings lalalalalal when being confronted with evidence that her claims are baseless, illogical and outright false. Someone who gets her "information" from websites that are known for reporting fake news and wild conspiracy theories that make it so hilariously easy to spot the lies.... Yep, that's smart and mature. ::)

Maybe you should heed your own advise and look at yourself. Ask yourself questions like: Why was I banned from another forum? Why do I have to ignore hard facts and logic and replace them with stuff I read on conspiracy theory websites that doesn't even hold up to light scrutiny? Why are so many people on different websites so eager to proof me wrong? How can all of them be THAT dumb while I'm THAT smart?

I've been working on myself for 82 yrs, how about you, how long?  YOu have NO CLUE or IDEA of my life experiences..

Written By: Elor on 11/24/20 at 1:25 pm

I've been working on myself for 82 yrs, how about you, how long?  YOu have NO CLUE or IDEA of my life experiences..
No, I don't know your life  and I don't need to as it doesn't change a thing. Everything I said still stands.

Written By: jaminhealth on 11/24/20 at 1:50 pm

For Elor:  :) ;)

Written By: Howard on 11/24/20 at 2:21 pm

Over the years, whenever I have had my blood pressure taken it has always been perfect, average, normal, I do not know why is that, may be I know how to relax my body?

I think the reason for it was high cause I was waiting on line for 3 hours and plus I had to go p.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/24/20 at 2:27 pm

I think the reason for it was high cause I was waiting on line for 3 hours and plus I had to go p.
Being anxious, especially with the current situation of the world?

Written By: Howard on 11/24/20 at 2:37 pm

Being anxious, especially with the current situation of the world?

I just wanted to go in cause it got cold and windy. :o

Written By: violet_shy on 11/25/20 at 5:44 pm

The only thing that made me angry today was the bad vibes from the neighbors. They keep yelling things at me(bad things) behind the door for no reason. Then they are always slamming the front door. I can't believe this world is full of people like that. I haven't done anything to them. And they keep messing with me! I haven't said anything back to them I don't like to start trouble. So I'm leaving it at that. Good thing I'm moving in just 5 days! Woohoo!!

Written By: Howard on 11/26/20 at 8:38 am

The only thing that made me angry today was the bad vibes from the neighbors. They keep yelling things at me(bad things) behind the door for no reason. Then they are always slamming the front door. I can't believe this world is full of people like that. I haven't done anything to them. And they keep messing with me! I haven't said anything back to them I don't like to start trouble. So I'm leaving it at that. Good thing I'm moving in just 5 days! Woohoo!!

What are they saying to you?

Written By: nally on 03/14/21 at 5:51 pm

Having to wait almost two hours for a Windows Ten update to fully install. Normally I would be a good sport about something like that, but I had other things planned for the day (which thankfully, I finally got to). So I tried to be patient while waiting for the updates to finish installing. I felt I had to watch the computer screen in case something went wrong, which thankfully didn't happen.

Written By: Elor on 03/15/21 at 4:32 am

Having to wait almost two hours for a Windows Ten update to fully install. Normally I would be a good sport about something like that, but I had other things planned for the day (which thankfully, I finally got to). So I tried to be patient while waiting for the updates to finish installing. I felt I had to watch the computer screen in case something went wrong, which thankfully didn't happen.
That's odd. The update yesterday (or was it the day before yesterday?) took me 3 minutes. ???

Written By: wixness on 03/15/21 at 8:55 am

This has been a bit more long term anger, over the span of like a couple of weeks - people not getting back to my emails and getting issues with a conditional job offer.

Written By: nally on 06/12/22 at 11:53 pm

The Dodgers losing again.

Written By: Howard on 06/13/22 at 3:40 am

Waiting for the bus yesterday coming home for nearly an hour.  ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/13/22 at 3:50 am

Waiting for the bus coming home for nearly an hour.  ::)
Could you had taken the subway?

Written By: Howard on 06/13/22 at 3:51 am

Could you had taken the subway?

This was yesterday, I wound up taking another bus coming home.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/13/22 at 3:53 am

Is the distance from work to home walkable?

Sometimes I find it quicker by walking than standing there waiting.

Written By: karen on 06/13/22 at 5:25 am

Philip was asking if you could take the subway as an alternative to using the bus. Does the subway go to your neighbourhood in other words

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/13/22 at 5:32 am

I can understand taking the bus when it is very early in the morning, but coming home it is daylight hours.

Written By: Howard on 06/13/22 at 3:32 pm

Is the distance from work to home walkable?

Sometimes I find it quicker by walking than standing there waiting.

Quite a long way home, My feet would get tired from all that walking.

Written By: Howard on 06/13/22 at 3:32 pm

Philip was asking if you could take the subway as an alternative to using the bus. Does the subway go to your neighbourhood in other words

I don't know where a subway is from my job.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/13/22 at 3:41 pm

Do you have Google Maps on your phone?

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 06/13/22 at 3:45 pm

Not to mention the voluminous maps provided by the subway system itself. And the New York City Transit's website.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/13/22 at 3:50 pm

Not to mention the voluminous maps provided by the subway system itself. And the New York City Transit's website.
TfL (Transport for London) issue pocket size rail maps.

I failed to get one on my visit to NYC, to busy being a tourist.

Written By: Howard on 06/14/22 at 7:18 am

Yes but I rarely use it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/14/22 at 7:19 am

Yes but I rarely use it.
I find it to be the most useful app on the phone.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 06/14/22 at 9:00 am

Yes but I rarely use it.

And THAT'S why you don't know where the nearest subway is to your job. You shouldn't rely on us to figure these things out for you.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/14/22 at 9:44 am

And THAT'S why you don't know where the nearest subway is to your job. You shouldn't rely on us to figure these things out for you.
On my Google Maps it tells me when the next bus is due at an indicated bus stop.

Written By: Howard on 06/14/22 at 2:15 pm

On my Google Maps it tells me when the next bus is due at an indicated bus stop.

I have the same thing on my phone, I type in the bus name and it gives me the next time the next bus will arrive.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/15/22 at 6:49 am

I have the same thing on my phone, I type in the bus name and it gives me the next time the next bus will arrive.
Then you do use Google Maps, with that you can seek and find the nearest subway station.

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/15/22 at 9:08 am

The Dodgers losing again.

But they still lead the Nat west and have the 3rd best won/lost (yanks -ugh- 1st, Mets 2nd).  As a kid I often saw the Dodgers play at Ebbets Field, those were the days

Written By: nally on 06/15/22 at 8:55 pm

But they still lead the Nat west and have the 3rd best won/lost (yanks -ugh- 1st, Mets 2nd).  As a kid I often saw the Dodgers play at Ebbets Field, those were the days

Not to worry, they blanked the Angels last night 2-0. :)

Nothing has angered me today.

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/16/22 at 9:27 am

Not to worry, they blanked the Angels last night 2-0. :)

Nothing has angered me today.

Great!  These days I cheer for the Dodgers, the Mets, Boston, and anyone who beats the Yankees

Written By: nally on 06/16/22 at 8:05 pm

Great!  These days I cheer for the Dodgers, the Mets, Boston, and anyone who beats the Yankees

As I've stated in the baseball thread, the Dodgers are my team (I've always rooted for my local teams in all pro sports), and I only root against the Angels when they face the Dodgers.

Written By: Contigo on 06/17/22 at 8:56 am

I can't remember the last time I was angry.  As I get older the little things arent really that important anymore and I am grateful I am still alive and live day by day.

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/17/22 at 9:30 am

I can't remember the last time I was angry.  As I get older the little things arent really that important anymore and I am grateful I am still alive and live day by day.

Life is much easier that way, laid back and calm, much less stressful

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/17/22 at 9:58 am

I hardly get angry now, just frustrated...

Written By: Howard on 06/17/22 at 3:29 pm

I hardly get angry now, just frustrated...

I don't really get that much angry, I don't want to worry about stupid things.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 06/17/22 at 9:25 pm

My mom and I went for a walk today and we witnessed a guy with a walker who was trying to get across the street and a hot headed guy in a truck who was trying to turn the corner.  And I guess the guy with the walker was taking too long to get across the street and so he went to the net street over and I shouted out "SLOW DOWN YOU JACKASS!"!
This is clearly somebody who shouldn't be driving if IBH.  Impatient drivers have no place in our neighbourhood. ::) ::) ::)

Written By: Howard on 06/18/22 at 3:36 am

My mom and I went for a walk today and we witnessed a guy with a walker who was trying to get across the street and a hot headed guy in a truck who was trying to turn the corner.  And I guess the guy with the walker was taking too long to get across the street and so he went to the net street over and I shouted out "SLOW DOWN YOU JACKASS!"!
This is clearly somebody who shouldn't be driving if IBH.  Impatient drivers have no place in our neighbourhood. ::) ::) ::)

I know, people these days have hardly any patience. ::)

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 06/18/22 at 1:04 pm

Yes I know.  We have some very aggressive drivers here as well as people who don't pay attention, people talking on their phones when they shouldn't be, which is against the law in Ontario, and people who always think that they're right. ::) ::) ::)

Written By: Howard on 06/18/22 at 3:00 pm

Yes I know.  We have some very aggressive drivers here as well as people who don't pay attention, people talking on their phones when they shouldn't be, which is against the law in Ontario, and people who always think that they're right. ::) ::) ::)

I've seen it in the parking lot of King Kullen too everyone lives in their own little la-la land. ::)

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/19/22 at 9:41 am

Not to criticize but I hear this  passage a lot.  Think about it logically - if a person thought they were wrong wouldn't they change their way of thinking?  So of course everyone always thinks the are right, no?  What it really means is I disagree with some people  and can't get them to change their minds to my way of thinking -  just a general observation not aimed at you Celeste

Written By: nally on 08/04/22 at 10:22 pm

It sure seems that way.

Sometimes I don't have any patience, like, when I really wanna get something done and don't wanna wait another minute for it. But I've found in the long run that if you be patient, things will actually turn out better (than if you don't have patience).

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 08/04/22 at 11:28 pm

It sure seems that way.

Sometimes I don't have any patience, like, when I really wanna get something done and don't wanna wait another minute for it. But I've found in the long run that if you be patient, things will actually turn out better (than if you don't have patience).

Patience is a virtue.

Written By: Howard on 08/05/22 at 3:50 am

My keyboard.

Written By: nally on 08/11/22 at 8:22 pm

Heavy traffic on the road. Plus, a driver cutting in front of me.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 08/11/22 at 11:53 pm

Knowing how much my mother hates when people slow down before they make a turn, I noticed this as a guy was turning his car to go into the No Frills grocery store parking lot, my mother shouted out "TURN THE F--KING CORNER YOU A-HOLE!"! And I shouted out "YOU DUMB @$$!"!
My mother told me to "shut up!"! But I was already high on adrenalin and I'm not the one who was driving.

And last week somebody treated just a three-way like a four-way stop. I mean a three-way stop is just that a three-way stop.  And a four-way stop is a four-way stop.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/12/22 at 2:42 am

Knowing how much my mother hates when people slow down before they make a turn, I noticed this as a guy was turning his car to go into the No Frills grocery store parking lot, my mother shouted out "TURN THE F--KING CORNER YOU A-HOLE!"! And I shouted out "YOU DUMB @$$!"!
My mother told me to "shut up!"! But I was already high on adrenalin and I'm not the one who was driving.

And last week somebody treated just a three-way like a four-way stop. I mean a three-way stop is just that a three-way stop.  And a four-way stop is a four-way stop.
I have always assume that motorist always slow down when turning left or right, it is only natural to gain control of the car for that maneuver. Think how the Formula 1 drivers take bends?

Written By: nally on 08/24/22 at 11:44 pm

Something on FB. In the fanpages I follow, I often like to post a nice comment if a picture or similar post catches my eye. But if someone else replies to a comment by posting self-promotion and including a link to their page or group (and does this to multiple comments on the same post), then that might be considered trolling, which to me is tantamount to spam. This afternoon, one of my comments had three such replies to it, with my name tagged in all of them. So I decided to remove the tag from them and block the three users who posted them. I like to be able to enjoy the fan pages and not have to worry about so many inappropriate replies invading the comment threads.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/25/22 at 12:30 am

Something on FB. In the fanpages I follow, I often like to post a nice comment if a picture or similar post catches my eye. But if someone else replies to a comment by posting self-promotion and including a link to their page or group (and does this to multiple comments on the same post), then that might be considered trolling, which to me is tantamount to spam. This afternoon, one of my comments had three such replies to it, with my name tagged in all of them. So I decided to remove the tag from them and block the three users who posted them. I like to be able to enjoy the fan pages and not have to worry about so many inappropriate replies invading the comment threads.
Could it had been this?

Thousands of Facebook users around the world reported issues with their news feeds on Wednesday as a glitch appeared to boost posts to celebrity fan pages and groups to the top of timelines.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-62659681

Written By: nally on 08/25/22 at 11:58 pm

Could it had been this?

Thousands of Facebook users around the world reported issues with their news feeds on Wednesday as a glitch appeared to boost posts to celebrity fan pages and groups to the top of timelines.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-62659681

From looking over that article, I can honestly say that this had nothing to do with what I was seeing.

At least no further soliciters replied to my aforementioned comment today. I just know that my support inbox has accumulated several new items lately.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 08/27/22 at 11:33 pm

I set up my Duran Duran Facebook group in such a way that nothing gets posted until I approve it to be posted.  It's helped me immensely to weed out spam posts.
I mean I got a post from someone wanting to know where everybody lives.  Check box, decline, block, and delete because I don't welcome posts like that and I advised participants not to post their personal information on there because it can be used by identity thieves.  >:(

Written By: nally on 08/28/22 at 11:20 am

I set up my Duran Duran Facebook group in such a way that nothing gets posted until I approve it to be posted.  It's helped me immensely to weed out spam posts.
I mean I got a post from someone wanting to know where everybody lives.  Check box, decline, block, and delete because I don't welcome posts like that and I advised participants not to post their personal information on there because it can be used by identity thieves.  >:(

I’m part of at least one FB group, including one that discusses classic pop-rock music. It has a number of admins who are good about enforcing the rules, keeping it clean. In the past few days, however, there have been a number of spam posts with inappropriate imagery posted. I’m not sure if anyone besides me has noticed them, but I’ve been quick to report them “to the admins”, and usually within a few minutes, said post is gone. It’s times like these when I wish I could be an admin so I could zap all the spam and block the losers who post it.

Written By: nally on 08/30/22 at 12:03 am

I’m part of at least one FB group, including one that discusses classic pop-rock music. It has a number of admins who are good about enforcing the rules, keeping it clean. In the past few days, however, there have been a number of spam posts with inappropriate imagery posted. I’m not sure if anyone besides me has noticed them, but I’ve been quick to report them “to the admins”, and usually within a few minutes, said post is gone. It’s times like these when I wish I could be an admin so I could zap all the spam and block the losers who post it.

Update.. on this aforementioned FB group, the lead moderator made a post last night, indicating he was going to make the group private, due to having to get rid of tons of inappropriate pictures being posted by spammers. He also wrote that any future users wishing to join it would be screened to make sure they aren’t spam users. Many people already in the group, including myself, agreed that this would be a viable solution, and thanked him for doing this.

Written By: nally on 09/20/22 at 11:00 pm

Slow traffic on the freeway this morning, on a portion of the road that doesn't usually have congested traffic. It made me late for work by five minutes.

Written By: nally on 10/05/22 at 11:19 pm

Nothing today, but yesterday there's something that did. I'll mention it later.

Written By: karen on 10/06/22 at 12:58 am

Nothing today, but yesterday there's something that did. I'll mention it later.

This post

Written By: nally on 10/06/22 at 9:49 pm

This post

No. That's not it.

I'm still not quite ready to discuss it.

Written By: karen on 10/07/22 at 12:47 am

No. That's not it.

I'm still not quite ready to discuss it.

So why post a hint then?

That is what makes me a bit cross (angry is too strong an emotion)

Written By: nally on 10/07/22 at 9:35 pm

So why post a hint then?

That is what makes me a bit cross (angry is too strong an emotion)

Sorry. Guess I should mention it now.

On Tuesday morning, I received my first traffic ticket. >:( I was trying to avoid getting to work late, and I wanted to bypass the long line of cars on the road leading to the street where my office is, but a motorcycle officer apparently caught me crossing the yellow hash lines right before the left turn lane begins, and he followed me all the way into the office parking lot. Then he did his procedure, which took 5 to 10 minutes.

So, this weekend, I’m going to go online and take care of the issue. (I have 90 days to get it cleared up, so the sooner I do it, the better.) I can do an online “traffic school”. The moral is that I should leave the house earlier so that I can avoid congested traffic.

Check for new replies or respond here...