inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Goodbye.

Written By: wixness on 06/14/21 at 12:36 pm

I'm making this thread so you can leave your goodbyes here. I may or may not respond to them immediately but I'll try and respond to as many of them as I can before I end up deleting my account.

I'm saying goodbye even though I feel sad about doing this, since I'm not as active on this site any more. It's been great being here, but I feel like I tend to be active elsewhere, or if not that, I feel like I should try to enjoy being alone and be online less, if only to help my sleep and any jobs I apply for.

Subject: Re: Goodbye.

Written By: Elor on 06/14/21 at 1:07 pm

If you think this is best for you do it. I wish you best of luck.
However I would not delete the account. You might change your mind down the road and then you have a place to come back to. :)

Written By: wixness on 06/14/21 at 1:22 pm

If you think this is best for you do it. I wish you best of luck.
However I would not delete the account. You might change your mind down the road and then you have a place to come back to. :)

Thanks, I may reconsider my own decision some more but I still plan to be very inactive. I've been advised to be online less for mental health reasons though, reasons I don't wish to make public.

Written By: Howard on 06/14/21 at 1:37 pm

I'm making this thread so you can leave your goodbyes here. I may or may not respond to them immediately but I'll try and respond to as many of them as I can before I end up deleting my account.

I'm saying goodbye even though I feel sad about doing this, since I'm not as active on this site any more. It's been great being here, but I feel like I tend to be active elsewhere, or if not that, I feel like I should try to enjoy being alone and be online less, if only to help my sleep and any jobs I apply for.

Take care Riven, wish you all the best. :)

Written By: wixness on 06/14/21 at 1:44 pm

Take care Riven, wish you all the best. :)

Thanks - I'll take more time to consider whether or not I wish to delete my account though, as per what Elor said.

Written By: xX07-GhostXx on 06/14/21 at 2:11 pm

Oh, Riven. If we really never interact again, I hope you have a good life.

Even though I don't think you viewed me as much of a friend as I viewed you, this is my email address just in case: colby.jarvis@protonmail.com

Written By: AmericanGirl on 06/14/21 at 2:32 pm

Sorry to see you go, Riven.  Take good care of yourself.  Hope to see you back soon.  :)

Written By: wixness on 06/14/21 at 5:10 pm

Oh, Riven. If we really never interact again, I hope you have a good life.

Even though I don't think you viewed me as much of a friend as I viewed you, this is my email address just in case: colby.jarvis@protonmail.com

I feel like I have so much to work on myself before I can even consider being close with anyone. This is not your fault.

Written By: wagonman76 on 06/14/21 at 10:46 pm

Thanks - I'll take more time to consider whether or not I wish to delete my account though, as per what Elor said.

Best wishes in whatever you do. No need to delete. I joined almost 20 years ago and have gone for years without posting when life happened. It was always there when I decided to come back.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/15/21 at 1:02 am

Take good care, but do not delete your account with us, after a while you will be more relaxed with it all.

Written By: wixness on 06/15/21 at 4:32 am

Thanks everyone, I'll keep my account but I won't be active for very much until some other time maybe, if I decide to.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/15/21 at 4:42 am

Thanks everyone, I'll keep my account but I won't be active for very much until some other time maybe, if I decide to.
Please take good care in all you do and be safe.

Subject: Goodbye.

Written By: Dude111 on 06/16/21 at 2:06 pm

Its sad to see ya go buddy :(

Check for new replies or respond here...