inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Strange occurrences around your house?

Written By: violet_shy on 06/23/21 at 11:55 pm

You know when you go to the Powder Room and suddenly you see that one mysterious toothbrush in the toothbrush holder that nobody in your family uses...?

Where the heck did it come from? And who's is it!?  :(

And the strange thing is, I throw it out only to find another one in its place weeks later!

What the heck? :o

Subject: Re: Strange occurrences around your house?

Written By: nally on 06/24/21 at 12:07 am

All I can say to that is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krD4hdGvGHM

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/24/21 at 12:09 am

You know when you go to the Powder Room and suddenly you see that one mysterious toothbrush in the toothbrush holder that nobody in your family uses...?

Where the heck did it come from? And who's is it!?  :(

And the strange thing is, I throw it out only to find another one in its place weeks later!

What the heck? :o
It is the spare toothbrush you brought some while back in readiness when your current toothbrush gets to old for use.

Written By: nally on 06/24/21 at 12:10 am

It is the spare toothbrush you brought some while back in readiness when your current toothbrush gets to old for use.

The only spare toothbrush I ever have is the one I get from my visit to the dentist. And I keep it in my drawer until I'm ready to use it.

Written By: violet_shy on 06/24/21 at 1:03 am

Well that would make sense. Only I've never owned a spare toothbrush. I always buy them at the last minute. It's probably my brother's. I never ask him. But why would his toothbrush be at my place? :(

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/24/21 at 3:30 am

Well that would make sense. Only I've never owned a spare toothbrush. I always buy them at the last minute. It's probably my brother's. I never ask him. But why would his toothbrush be at my place? :(
Could it had been a visitor once left their toothbrush there?

BTW, all my toothbrushes are accounted for.

Written By: nally on 06/24/21 at 7:50 pm

Could it had been a visitor once left their toothbrush there?

I don't think that they'd forget to take it with them before they leave. (Or they might by accident.)

BTW, all my toothbrushes are accounted for.
O0

Check for new replies or respond here...