inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sad news....

Written By: violet_shy on 10/25/21 at 2:41 pm

As of today, I am no longer a singer. My asthma has gotten the best of me and my vocals are not very great anymore. I can no longer breathe like I use to, and singing is very difficult now. My voice is very small when I speak and sing, but singing is impossible these days. It has made me very sad and I miss singing my heart out! With that said, I will not be posting anymore songs. Now I will cherish all of the songs that I have recorded and keep them as memories.  :\'(

Subject: Re: Sad news....

Written By: nally on 10/25/21 at 7:54 pm

Oh no...I am so so sorry to hear this. :\'(

I will cherish your music as well; I enjoyed hearing all of it.

Written By: violet_shy on 10/25/21 at 9:34 pm

Oh thank you!

I'm guessing you still have the single I sent to you, was it "Second Moon"?

That's very nice of you I appreciate it.

Written By: nally on 10/25/21 at 11:13 pm

Oh thank you!

I'm guessing you still have the single I sent to you, was it "Second Moon"?

That's very nice of you I appreciate it.

I dont quite remember. I know you sent me a CD back in 2017, with two of your songs. I do not remember what they were called, and I am checking my pm's to see if you sent me any information about 'em. Can't find any clues.

But that title does sound familiar - so maybe that was it. :)

Written By: Howard on 10/26/21 at 3:41 am

As of today, I am no longer a singer. My asthma has gotten the best of me and my vocals are not very great anymore. I can no longer breathe like I use to, and singing is very difficult now. My voice is very small when I speak and sing, but singing is impossible these days. It has made me very sad and I miss singing my heart out! With that said, I will not be posting anymore songs. Now I will cherish all of the songs that I have recorded and keep them as memories.  :\'(

I'm sad to hear you won't be singing anymore, hope you feel better.

Written By: violet_shy on 10/26/21 at 9:19 am

I'm sad to hear you won't be singing anymore, hope you feel better.

Thank you Howard. It won't get better, but at least I have all the memories in songs. That cheers me up!

Check for new replies or respond here...