inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What makes you unique physically?

Written By: violet_shy on 11/05/21 at 6:07 pm

Something about your physical appearance that makes you unique?

For me it's my lips. They are diamond shaped. I don't know who I inherited it from though. My mother doesn't have it. And neither did my grandparents or anyone from my dad's side. I have no idea! Lol. Maybe it's from my past life. I read that souls who reincarnate often have traits, both physical and spiritual, from their previous life. Anyway, I am sure it is from my past life because nobody in my family had/has the diamond shaped lips.

Subject: Re: What makes you unique physically?

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/06/21 at 3:40 pm

My DNA and fingerprints makes me unique from other people.

Written By: violet_shy on 11/06/21 at 4:56 pm

Oh I didn't think about that, lol. I forgot about DNA.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/06/21 at 5:30 pm

Décorum and the InThe00s terms of service prevent me from answering this question.  :-X

Written By: violet_shy on 11/06/21 at 5:41 pm

Décorum and the InThe00s terms of service prevent me from answering this question.  :-X

It seems I have forgotten about the terms of service lol! Ok everyone DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 11/06/21 at 5:56 pm

It seems I have forgotten about the terms of service lol! Ok everyone DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD.

I think he was making a bit of  joke, luv.

Written By: Ripley on 11/07/21 at 8:54 am

Yes, this makes me different.  8)

Written By: violet_shy on 11/07/21 at 9:40 am

I think he was making a bit of  joke, luv.

This is the worst topic ever! Lol....What was I thinking?  ::)

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 11/07/21 at 9:41 am

It turns out there are several things unique to each human body aside from fingerprints.

Jessica was correct that one of the things is the lips:

According to "9 Body Parts as Unique as Your Fingerprint" which can be read at:

https://www.thehealthy.com/bodies/unique-body-parts/

"A study in the Journal of Forensic Dental Sciences found that the pattern of elevations and depressions in the lips are as unique as fingerprints. There's just one problem: Though lip prints have been used as identification in the court in isolated cases, criminals typically don't smooch crime scenes."

Also unique to each individual are the iris, the retina, the ridges on the rim of the ear, the bumps and ridges of the tongue, the toe print, teeth (which is why forensic pathologists often use dental records to identify bodies). And, believe it or not, the voice. This is why so many places you call on the phone use voice recognition technology now.

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 11/07/21 at 9:44 am

This is the worst topic ever! Lol....What was I thinking?  ::)

What do you mean what were you thinking? You know what you were thinking. What makes people unique. We have answered. There are also scientific classes on this in colleges, etc.

Written By: Don Carlos on 11/07/21 at 9:52 am

The ear think caught my attention.  Everyone on my mother's  side of the family has a little bump on the outer edge of our left ears - everyone

Written By: Voiceofthe70s on 11/07/21 at 10:05 am

The ear think caught my attention.  Everyone on my mother's  side of the family has a little bump on the outer edge of our left ears - everyone

But remember, the bump itself will have minute unique characteristics. Just like one can say "everyone's fingertips have ridges". But, of course, they are not the same ridges.

Written By: karen on 11/07/21 at 11:21 am

Scars from various surgeries are unique to me

Written By: nally on 11/07/21 at 11:32 am

Yes, this makes me different.  8)

Same with me!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/07/21 at 2:08 pm

I have a scar in the dimple between my upper lip & nose. Most people don't even see it unless I point it out. That happened when I was 3. My sister was twirling around in the living room and I had to copy. The corner of the coffee table jumped up and bit me on the lip. Don't know how many stitches I got but I have to say, the doc did a great job because like I said, you don't see that scar until it is pointed out to you.

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/08/21 at 8:20 am

I have a scar in the dimple between my upper lip & nose. Most people don't even see it unless I point it out. That happened when I was 3. My sister was twirling around in the living room and I had to copy. The corner of the coffee table jumped up and bit me on the lip. Don't know how many stitches I got but I have to say, the doc did a great job because like I said, you don't see that scar until it is pointed out to you.

Cat
1bAIEIWYBYc

Check for new replies or respond here...