inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Can I plug my own book here?

Written By: Powerslave on 09/09/06 at 4:59 am

Well? Can I?  ???

Subject: Re: Can I plug my own book here?

Written By: CeeKay on 09/09/06 at 8:15 am

It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a thread where we can announce our own publishing activities.  Drop KK or Davey a PM and ask them about it.

Written By: Davester on 09/09/06 at 3:36 pm

Ah, let him plug his book here.  We all know who Powerslave is.  It's not like he's a spammer...

go ;)...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/10/06 at 1:37 pm

I say, go for it.

Cat

Written By: Powerslave on 09/11/06 at 6:05 am

:)

Well, I have completed an adventure novel in the vein of tales like The Stand, Day of the Triffids and Mad Max. It's called Aftermath and is set in Australia in the wake of a worldwide catastrophe that kills more than 80% of the human population. If you'd like to view my page at lulu.com, it's http://www.lulu.com/brianf-g. There is considerable violence and strong language, so be warned. :P

Written By: KKay on 09/12/06 at 9:36 pm

I would only let a person promote a book that contained violence and strong language.

Thanks!

wait...are you a member of that ummmm......the message board with the zombies that i like....morningstar virus? umm....saga?

Written By: Powerslave on 09/13/06 at 12:25 am

wait...are you a member of that ummmm......the message board with the zombies that i like....morningstar virus? umm....saga?

No. BUt it sounds like I should be.

Written By: KKay on 09/13/06 at 8:43 am

No. BUt it sounds like I should be.

yeah. i think it's called Morningstar Saga. I used to chat there all the time...it's for horror fans (not 10 year olds, either) and people writing particularly zombie fiction.  you can also read some member writing.
i have no idea the URL, but you can try Google.
If you find it, let me know.

Check for new replies or respond here...