inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Kim Richards

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 4:33 pm

i know it's hard to choose.

Subject: Re: Kim Richards

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 4:34 pm

wow. linking to the images actually worked, i assumed it wouldn't.

now i gotta resize em cuz that's butt ugly.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/28/06 at 4:34 pm

It might help if I actually knew who Kim Richards was, but she looks good as current Kim so I will choose that one.

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 4:37 pm

It might help if I actually knew who Kim Richards was, but she looks good as current Kim so I will choose that one.
you'll know who she is after i conquer the universe and make her my queen.

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 4:44 pm

i went with kid, ingenue, and 40-something because those have the best facial expressions. that squinty look! love it.

Written By: KKay on 11/28/06 at 5:43 pm

rodent kim, now and forever.

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 5:45 pm

yeah, that was heartbreaking, seein' her up there on top with no votes.

you know you can vote for three, right? i know they're all so good, it's hard to choose.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/28/06 at 5:49 pm

I gotta go with Kid Kim on this one.

Written By: whistledog on 11/28/06 at 6:23 pm

Kim Richards: Young Professional :)

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 6:54 pm

that's a really good photo, the young professional one, it reminds me, for some reason, of the classic still from taxi driver...

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00004D00J.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

maybe cuz of the faroff look they both got.

anyway, it'd make you think that's from a good film, but it's not. "escape" is really quite... flawed.

Written By: KKay on 11/28/06 at 10:08 pm

the amount of time and thought you have put into this is astounding.

again, you never fail to fascinate!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/06 at 10:09 pm

kid Kim.

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 10:10 pm

the amount of time and thought you have put into this is astounding.

again, you never fail to fascinate!
http://kimrichards.net/Kim/vidcaps/Escape/gmbc-KimRichards(Escape)-065.jpg

i think she may be making fun of me, but i'm not sure.....

some thought, but not really that much time. this is all previously completed research.

Written By: KKay on 11/28/06 at 10:11 pm

http://kimrichards.net/Kim/vidcaps/Escape/gmbc-KimRichards(Escape)-065.jpg

i think she may be making fun of me, but i'm not sure.....

some thought, but not really that much time. this is all previously completed research.

i'm not really making fun cuz i agree she deserves so much contemplation and respect...
and i thought of getting that haircut!

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 10:12 pm

kid Kim.
with that kid kim lunges into a decisive lead!

http://kimrichards.net/Kim/vidcaps/NoDeposit/gc-NoDepositNoReturn-037.jpg

and yet she seems unaware of her good fortune.

Written By: KKay on 11/28/06 at 10:14 pm

with that kid kim lunges into a decisive lead!

http://kimrichards.net/Kim/vidcaps/NoDeposit/gc-NoDepositNoReturn-037.jpg

and yet she seems unaware of her good fortune.

she should have realised her good fortune the day they gave her that jacket!

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 10:18 pm

*sigh*

she's so beautiful and expressive, and yet such an uneven performer. i wish she'd worked with antonioni, he'd have loved her.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/28/06 at 11:08 pm

she really looks high maintenance to me http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_RtkMFW1Fi9kAglyjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=128shjehd/EXP=1164863116/**http%3a//www.kimrichards.net/Kim/from-the-net/Kim5.jpg

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 11:13 pm

she really looks high maintenance to me http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_RtkMFW1Fi9kAglyjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=128shjehd/EXP=1164863116/**http%3a//www.kimrichards.net/Kim/from-the-net/Kim5.jpg
lol. "YOU DIE NEXT! I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY MIND!"

she's actually sorta cooked through the marriages, ole kim.  :-\\ so maybe worship from afar is the best policy.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/28/06 at 11:16 pm

lol. "YOU DIE NEXT! I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY MIND!"

she's actually sorta cooked through the marriages, ole kim.  :-\\ so maybe worship from afar is the best policy.
    ;D I was just testing to make sure you are still enthralled with her.  I still think she did some of her best work in Meatballs 2

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/28/06 at 11:17 pm

;D I was just testing to make sure you are still enthralled with her.  I still think she did some of her best work in Meatballs 2

The day Mike is no longer enthralled with Kim, is the day civilization as we know it comes to an end.

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 11:19 pm

The day Mike is no longer enthralled with Kim, is the day civilization as we know it comes to an end.
which is coming up, the end of civilization, yes. but you are correct, my adoration of kim richards will be among the last things to go.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/28/06 at 11:20 pm

do you have any more exotic pics of her?  ???

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 11:24 pm

remember the scene in the woods?!? with the big dipper? comic genius from our girl! genius!

dude, she had it dialed in during that shoot. she showed up but nobody else did. that coulda been her breakthrough vehicle!

grr. makes me so mad.

Written By: Tia on 11/28/06 at 11:27 pm

do you have any more exotic pics of her?  ???
none exist. she supposedly went topless in "tuff turf" but i suspect it was a body double. this isn't paris hilton we're dealing with here!

okay. i'm a liar. there's this...

but that picture is obviously scary on so many levels.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/29/06 at 1:18 am

none exist. she supposedly went topless in "tuff turf" but i suspect it was a body double. this isn't paris hilton we're dealing with here!

okay. i'm a liar. there's this...

but that picture is obviously scary on so many levels.

I was gonna go with the lame punchline " do you want some"?  It must have been a BD but then you never know, I mean if Julie Andrews bared hers in SOB, then anybody can.

remember the scene in the woods?!? with the big dipper? comic genius from our girl! genius!

dude, she had it dialed in during that shoot. she showed up but nobody else did. that coulda been her breakthrough vehicle!

grr. makes me so mad.
She handled the scene like a pro & wasn't that scene with the the young tough guy at the camp  named Flash?  what a maroon

Written By: Tia on 11/29/06 at 6:55 pm

I was gonna go with the lame punchline " do you want some"?  It must have been a BD but then you never know, I mean if Julie Andrews bared hers in SOB, then anybody can.
She handled the scene like a pro & wasn't that scene with the the young tough guy at the camp  named Flash?  what a maroon
yeah, it was something like, they tell her that he's going to show her the "big dipper," but tell him that she wants to do him and her nickname for the male organ of love is "the big dipper," and so she's all looking at the sky going, well, where is it?, and meanwhile he's all pulling his trousers down around his ankles. then this bear comes out of nowhere, as i recall.

it's all very freudian.

and kid kim is whoopin' some serious A!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/29/06 at 8:04 pm

yeah, it was something like, they tell her that he's going to show her the "big dipper," but tell him that she wants to do him and her nickname for the male organ of love is "the big dipper," and so she's all looking at the sky going, well, where is it?, and meanwhile he's all pulling his trousers down around his ankles. then this bear comes out of nowhere, as i recall.

it's all very freudian.

and kid kim is whoopin' some serious A!
Kim Richards is the reason I won't send my daughter to camp because if a sweet young thing like her can be persuaded to go "star gazing", than it can haoppen to anyone.

Written By: Tia on 11/29/06 at 8:24 pm

Kim Richards is the reason I won't send my daughter to camp because if a sweet young thing like her can be persuaded to go "star gazing", than it can haoppen to anyone.
after about my twentieth toke it starts to dawn on me that it's funny how in the movie her character is from outer space and yet she's counting on this weaselly guy to point out the constellations to her? what the heck is that?

also, because she's from outer space she allegedly doesn't know how sex works. at the end she gets all frenched by flash guy and discovers the sweet mystery of life. once again, as when she played love interest to gopher on the love boat and cooter's girl on dukes of hazzard, kim takes the gross crap job nobody else wants, and does it without complaint.

don't even get me started on the creepy hello larry kid.

http://kimrichards.net/Kim/videos/hellolarry4.rm

you should totally be like larry! follow your daughter to camp and keep peering through the door, telling her to cool it.

Written By: Tia on 11/29/06 at 8:25 pm

poor semirodent kim. :(

i corrected that typo and improved the picture quality, thus restoring her to her original simian glory. maybe she'll get a vote.

Check for new replies or respond here...