inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Gorgeous / Easy going songs

Written By: Green Lantern on 07/13/07 at 12:53 pm

Well I think I know a few....

What I have in mind are mellow/ laid back/  highly orchestrated/ saccharin sweet types of songs that you love. So obviously, no heavy metal, punk, rap etc; etc;

I'll start off with a few songs I have in mind. You're bound to know some. Put in others you think are similarly beautiful. The idea is to point others here to songs you think are truly beautiful,pretty, highly melodic,  easy on the ear,  and should be experienced! Preferably, slightly less well known (to inform)  .. but don't be shy! As many as you like ...

The idea is that you/ I will download some of these, and be grateful towards each other for the experience ..  :)

(In no particular order .....).

1. Everybodys got learn sometime (Korgis)
2. Emotion (Samantha Sang)
3. That Certain Smile (Midge Ure)
4.Emotion in motion (Ric Ocasek)
5. I've got you on my mind (White Plains)
6. Oh babe what would you say (Hurricane Smith)
7. All of my heart (ABC)
8. If you leave me now (Chicago)
9. Don't you know (Butterscotch)
10. Eloise (Barry Ryan)

Well, I think the above should do for starters .... and I might think of others later. Your recommendations?

Subject: Re: Gorgeous / Easy going songs

Written By: whistledog on 07/13/07 at 3:26 pm

Some good choices there Al.  I don't know #6 or #9.  I'll have to give them a listen :)

a few recommendations ...

♦ Boys of Autumn – David Roberts 1982
♦ Closest Thing to Heaven – The Kane Gang 1984
♦ Could You Ever Love Me Again – Gary and Dave 1973
♦ Evergreen – Susan Jacks 1981
♦ Hey Country Girl – Terry Jacks 1977
♦ Joan of Arc – Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark 1982
♦ San Damiano (Heart and Soul) – Sal Solo 1984
♦ Wishful Thinking – China Crisis 1983
♦ Wonderful Life – Black 1987
♦ You Can Take My Heart Away – Silver Condor 1982

Written By: Green Lantern on 07/13/07 at 9:58 pm

Some good choices there Al.  I don't know #6 or #9.  I'll have to give them a listen  :)

a few recommendations ...

♦ Boys of Autumn – David Roberts 1982
♦ Closest Thing to Heaven – The Kane Gang 1984
♦ Could You Ever Love Me Again – Gary and Dave 1973
♦ Evergreen – Susan Jacks 1981
♦ Hey Country Girl – Terry Jacks 1977
♦ Joan of Arc – Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark 1982
♦ San Damiano (Heart and Soul) – Sal Solo 1984
♦ Wishful Thinking – China Crisis 1983
♦ Wonderful Life – Black 1987
♦ You Can Take My Heart Away – Silver Condor 1982

Jason ..

I have to confess I'm equally surprised by a couple of the songs you DID know .... and one you didn't!

The one's I thought might be obscure (internationally) were 'That certain smile'; 'Don't you know'(which you don't!  :D )  and 'I've got you on my mind'(lovely/ beautiful song)

The one you say you don't know .... I am STUNNED re 'Oh babe what would you say'. Probably you do know it, but just didn't recognise the title? Thought the whole world knew that 'feverishly' upbeat good mood super sax song

Of the songs you've listed, I know 'Joan of Arc'. Still I wonder if you meant the easily confused 'Maid of Orleans' which mentions Joan of Arc frequently .. both on 'Best of OMD' which I have)... and 'Wonderful Life'. Yes I like both of those ('Maid' and 'Wonderful')  a lot. So will have to look into limewiring ... oops  I meant (cough)  purchasing those others on YOUR  list!  ;) :) 8)

Written By: whistledog on 07/13/07 at 10:35 pm

Jason ..

I have to confess I'm equally surprised by a couple of the songs you DID know .... and one you didn't!

The one's I thought might be obscure (internationally) were 'That certain smile'; 'Don't you know'(which you don't!  :D )  and 'I've got you on my mind'(lovely/ beautiful song)

The one you say you don't know .... I am STUNNED re 'Oh babe what would you say'. Probably you do know it, but just didn't recognise the title? Thought the whole world knew that 'feverishly' upbeat good mood super sax song

Of the songs you've listed, I know 'Joan of Arc'. Still I wonder if you meant the easily confused 'Maid of Orleans' which mentions Joan of Arc frequently .. both on 'Best of OMD' which I have)... and 'Wonderful Life'. Yes I like both of those ('Maid' and 'Wonderful')  a lot. So will have to look into limewiring ... oops  I meant (cough)  purchasing those others on YOUR  list!  ;) :) 8)

I gave #6 a listen, and I do actually know it.  As for #9, I don't know it, but I like it! 8)

'That Certain Smile' is somewhat obscure.  I have his album 'The Gift' on CD and cassette!

As for 'Joan of Arc', I meant the original.  'Maid of Orleans' is also good, and I love them both equally, but I opted to list the former cause it was their first Top 40 hit in Canada lol.  The latter sadly did not chart here :(

Written By: Green Lantern on 07/13/07 at 10:56 pm

I gave #6 a listen, and I do actually know it.  As for #9, I don't know it, but I like it! 8)

'That Certain Smile' is somewhat obscure.  I have his album 'The Gift' on CD and cassette!

As for 'Joan of Arc', I meant the original.  'Maid of Orleans' is also good, and I love them both equally, but I opted to list the former cause it was their first Top 40 hit in Canada lol.  The latter sadly did not chart here :(

Well, I have to say I'm surprised that 'Joan of Arc'  was a hit, but not 'Maid of Orleans'. Both were top 10 hits in Britain .. but the latter ... well, the 'British Hit Singles' book from 'Guiness' ... it informs me that 'Maid of Orleans' was Germany's biggest seller in 1982! Certainly, I think it's the more catchy  of the two.

Yes, that Butterscotch song is great/ highly listenable.

Just started on your list ... but no trace of the David Roberts song. I'll give you feedback on the ones I find.  8)

Written By: whistledog on 07/13/07 at 11:32 pm

Well, I have to say I'm surprised that 'Joan of Arc'  was a hit, but not 'Maid of Orleans'. Both were top 10 hits in Britain .. but the latter ... well, the 'British Hit Singles' book from 'Guiness' ... it informs me that 'Maid of Orleans' was Germany's biggest seller in 1982! Certainly, I think it's the more catchy  of the two.

Yes, that Butterscotch song is great/ highly listenable.

Just started on your list ... but no trace of the David Roberts song. I'll give you feedback on the ones I find.  8)

The unexpected success of 'Joan of Arc' in Canada (unexpected in that it didn't do anything in the USA) pushed the album 'Architecture and Morality' into the Top 20, so 'Maid of Orleans' and even 'Souvenir' were heard on the radio and the videos seen on TV.  The funny thing is that I have never seen the video for 'Joan of Arc'.  It doesn't even appear on the VHS 'The Best of OMD' which makes me wonder if there was even a video for the song ?

I await your feedback :) 8)

Written By: Green Lantern on 07/14/07 at 12:06 am

Well, I've just heard the David Roberts song. Managed to track that one down, although I reckon others might have difficulty ... and might even take years to find it!  :D

Yes, I reckon thats a nice mellow song.  8)

That voice though ... highly familiar .... did he front some well known band? I'm sure he reminds me of somebody, OR sounds like someone else who had major hits ... 

Hmm just had a thought ... maybe it's Christopher Cross that I'm thinking he sounds like?

Written By: zcrito on 07/14/07 at 12:22 am

Well I think I know a few....

What I have in mind are mellow/ laid back/  highly orchestrated/ saccharin sweet types of songs that you love. So obviously, no heavy metal, punk, rap etc; etc;

I'll start off with a few songs I have in mind. You're bound to know some. Put in others you think are similarly beautiful. The idea is to point others here to songs you think are truly beautiful,pretty, highly melodic,  easy on the ear,  and should be experienced! Preferably, slightly less well known (to inform)  .. but don't be shy! As many as you like ...

The idea is that you/ I will download some of these, and be grateful towards each other for the experience ..  :)

(In no particular order .....).

3. That Certain Smile (Midge Ure)
4.Emotion in motion (Ric Ocasek)
5. I've got you on my mind (White Plains)
6. Oh babe what would you say (Hurricane Smith)
7. All of my heart (ABC)
9. Don't you know (Butterscotch)
10. Eloise (Barry Ryan)

Well, I think the above should do for starters .... and I might think of others later. Your recommendations?

7. All of my heart (ABC)

Good ones. That Korgis one is an odd one. I first heard it in Dec.1981, on an easy listening radio station -- very easy listening, they were close to muzak for most of their songs. I heard it again on that same station a month later and luckily they said who it was by. That was the only two times I ever heard it before I bought the Korgis CD in 2000. A very unforgettable song for the time.

I'll think of some songs and post them later.

Written By: whistledog on 07/14/07 at 12:30 am

Well, I've just heard the David Roberts song. Managed to track that one down, although I reckon others might have difficulty ... and might even take years to find it!  :D

Yes, I reckon thats a nice mellow song.  8)

That voice though ... highly familiar .... did he front some well known band? I'm sure he reminds me of somebody, OR sounds like someone else who had major hits ...  

Hmm just had a thought ... maybe it's Christopher Cross that I'm thinking he sounds like?

He is a close sound-a-like for Christopher Cross yes.  That was the only hit for Mr. Roberts.  He was primarily a session singer and song-writer, his best known song as a writer being the minor hit 'Before I Go' by Starship, which appears on their 'Knee Deep in the Hoopla' album

Written By: Green Lantern on 07/14/07 at 12:51 am

7. All of my heart (ABC)

Good ones. That Korgis one is an odd one. I first heard it in Dec.1981, on an easy listening radio station -- very easy listening, they were close to muzak for most of their songs. I heard it again on that same station a month later and luckily they said who it was by. That was the only two times I ever heard it before I bought the Korgis CD in 2000. A very unforgettable song for the time.

I'll think of some songs and post them later.

Regarding that Korgis song ^ I only discovered it myself around 1999, even though it had reached No. 5 in the UK back in 1980, and had spent 12 weeks on the charts there. Some of the songs that were big there ... I'd missed perhaps because I was in Australia ... or just somehow missed them (even though they may have charted here) ... such as the Kane Gang's 'Closest thing to heaven' ..  ...  I don't know  :-'Second Chance' by .38 special. That's one of those songs I can play 10 times in a row and love again and again and again. I bought their album 'Rock and Roll strategy' on which it appeared, hoping to find some other songs like it ... but sadly, found nothing else on it that I liked. Checked out some of their prior hits ... but nothing nearly as good IMHO.

I intend to add other songs to this thread as I rediscover/ wind through my collection.

Written By: Green Lantern on 07/14/07 at 11:21 pm

Hi Jason

Some feedback re your recs that I didn't already have:

Could You Ever Love Me Again – Gary and Dave 1973 no RESULTS
Hey Country Girl – Terry Jacks 1977 NO RESULTS
You Can Take My Heart Away – Silver Condor 1982 nO RESULTS

i.e., the 3 above I did several searches on limewire, but nothing came up. Perhaps at a later date ..

So I managed to get 3 3/4

Closest Thing to Heaven – The Kane Gang 1984 75%. This one sounds like one I'll get into with a few more listens. I have no prior recognition of it though! The harmonica part made me think of 'Oh girl' by the Chilites.

Evergreen – Susan Jacks 1981 GOTTEN! Have to say, didn't do to much for me on the first listen. Is she related to Terry Jacks of 'Poppy family' / 'Seasons in the sun' fame? On that last song, Terry was the first Canadian (in 1974) to have a UK no.1 since 1957 ... which was Paul Anka (Diana).

San Damiano (Heart and Soul) – Sal Solo 1984 GOTTEN! ... A bit of an acquired taste. Sounds hymnal to me. Have to confess, I'm surprised at the range of music you like. I'll probably get into this with a few more listens. So, if you like that <-  I reckon you must like 'Theme from Harrys game' by Clannad (GREAT tune) ... and would probably like 'In a moment of peace' by Sarah Brightman (again, GREAT) off one of the 'Masters of Chant' albums (I have several, along with a few 'Enigma' albums).

Wishful Thinking – China Crisis 1983 GOTTEN! Yes, this sounds good too. I only knew them for 'Black Man Ray' .. which I got of an 80s compilation cd.

I reckon I should throw 'Music' by John Miles, and 'Have you seen her' by the Chilites into the 'Gorgeous' tunes 'Hall of fame'  :) 8)

Written By: whistledog on 07/14/07 at 11:58 pm

Closest Thing to Heaven – The Kane Gang 1984 75%. This one sounds like one I'll get into with a few more listens. I have no prior recognition of it though! The harmonica part made me think of 'Oh girl' by the Chilites.

The Harmonica part was what originally grabbed me about the song.  The Kane Gang had many big and small hits, but to me this song will always be their best.  Their other songs were more upbeat, but to me, they sound best when they do ballads :)

Evergreen – Susan Jacks 1981 GOTTEN! Have to say, didn't do to much for me on the first listen. Is she related to Terry Jacks of 'Poppy family' / 'Seasons in the sun' fame? On that last song, Terry was the first Canadian (in 1974) to have a UK no.1 since 1957 ... which was Paul Anka (Diana).

She was his wife, and parter in The Poppy Family.  They divorced in 1973

San Damiano (Heart and Soul) – Sal Solo 1984 GOTTEN! ... A bit of an acquired taste. Sounds hymnal to me. Have to confess, I'm surprised at the range of music you like. I'll probably get into this with a few more listens. So, if you like that <-  I reckon you must like 'Theme from Harrys game' by Clannad (GREAT tune) ... and would probably like 'In a moment of peace' by Sarah Brightman (again, GREAT) off one of the 'Masters of Chant' albums (I have several, along with a few 'Enigma' albums).

All those are great tunes that you just mentioned 8)

Wishful Thinking – China Crisis 1983 GOTTEN! Yes, this sounds good too. I only knew them for 'Black Man Ray' .. which I got of an 80s compilation cd.

'Wishful Thinking' is my #1 choice for best ballad of all time. I believe it was also their biggest hit in the UK

I reckon I should throw 'Music' by John Miles, and 'Have you seen her' by the Chilites into the 'Gorgeous' tunes 'Hall of fame'   :) 8)

Those are both awesome tunes!  The latter got somewhat killed in the 90s when MC Hammer did a cover of it (which I actually sort of liked), but to me, the only singer to ever beat the Chi-Lites was Paul Young and his 1990 cover of 'Oh Girl'.  His version was fantastic! 8)

Written By: Green Lantern on 07/15/07 at 12:26 am

Well Clannad ...^ ...I'm not TOO surprised you know that one ... but the 'Sarah Brightman' tune ... I'm starting to think there aren't TOO many great songs you don't know. How big's your CD/ mp3 collection?

On your comment about MC Hammer murdering the Chilites song ........ I HATE  >:( >:( >:(  when some band comes along and churns out a massively inferior version of a much loved song. Wish that the original was released side by side so that the youth of the day (who may not know the original) could vote with their ears!

I seem to remember hearing that Gordon Lightfoot gave his blessing, but I for one wasn't happy when I heard that dance version of his beautiful 'If you could read my mind' .... that one is TOO sacred to do that to! Still, it looks like there ARE no 'sacred cows' ...  :(

Ok, a few more gorgeous tunes:

'Words' ....by F.R. David
'Never ending story' Limahl
'Searching so long' Chicago
'Don't dream it's over' Crowded House (not the single, but the extended version with approx 1mins beautiful orchestral lead into the song. Awesome version!
Catherine Wheels: Crowded House
Into Temptation: Crowded House

:)

Written By: whistledog on 07/15/07 at 12:38 am

^ Some songs I don't own, I still know via vinyl compilation CDs or hearing them on the radio, or seeing the music videos on TV

Speaking of Gordon Lightfoot, I highly recommend his 1986 hit 'Anything For Love'.  David Foster appears on the song, and his piano orchestrations made it one of Gordon's best!  And speaking of David Foster, I'd also recommend two hit duets he did ... In 1986 with Olivia Newton-John called 'The Best of Me' and in 1989 with Marilyn Martin called 'And When She Danced'.  Foster is a well-known producer, pianist and composer (he was a member of Skylark), but not many realize that he is also a singer.  He's got a beautiful voice!

'Don't dream it's over' Crowded House (not the single, but the extended version with approx 1mins beautiful orchestral lead into the song. Awesome version!

I love Crowded House, so I definately know those.  Also 'Fall at Your Feet' which is my fave of theirs in the 90s
Words by F-R David is just awesome.  I listen to it quite often!

I don't believe I know 'Searching So Long' by Chicago.  I'll scope that one out :)

Written By: Green Lantern on 07/15/07 at 7:13 am

^ Some songs I don't own, I still know via vinyl compilation CDs or hearing them on the radio, or seeing the music videos on TV

Speaking of Gordon Lightfoot, I highly recommend his 1986 hit 'Anything For Love'.  David Foster appears on the song, and his piano orchestrations made it one of Gordon's best!  And speaking of David Foster, I'd also recommend two hit duets he did ... In 1986 with Olivia Newton-John called 'The Best of Me' and in 1989 with Marilyn Martin called 'And When She Danced'.  Foster is a well-known producer, pianist and composer (he was a member of Skylark), but not many realize that he is also a singer.  He's got a beautiful voice!

I love Crowded House, so I definately know those.  Also 'Fall at Your Feet' which is my fave of theirs in the 90s
Words by F-R David is just awesome.  I listen to it quite often!

I don't believe I know 'Searching So Long' by Chicago.  I'll scope that one out :)

Speaking of Gordon Lightfoot, I highly recommend his 1986 hit 'Anything For Love'.

I will seek that one out ^, as I'm a bit of a fan of his stuff. Love his album tracks such as 'Beautiful'; 'Too late for praying' and 'Approaching Lavender', as well as his hits 'Minstrel of the dawn'; 'Carefree Highway', and so on.

I am amazed if you don't know 'searching so long' by Chicago. You probably do (like before ^) ... but just forgot you knew it? Top song!

Here's a few more outstanding ones I rate:

Abraham Martin & John ... Marvin Gaye ... Sublime doesn't do the description of  this version justice. One of the BEST songs ever!
All I think about is you ... Harry Nilsson
You oughta be with me ... Al Green (magic!)
Message to my girl .. Split Enz
Miracle ... Jefferson starship (Great ... but surely everyone knows this song!).
If I were your woman ... Gladys Knight
A little bit more ... Dr. Hook
Hunting high & low ..Aha (extended version with seagulls prominent)
Just loving you ... Anita Harris (ORIGINAL single version by her!) ... recently downloaded a

redone version by her, which sounded too cabaret/ lacking passion. Her original  1967 version

was on the Uk chart for 30(!) weeks!

'World seems difficult to me' ... 'Mental as anything' ... not their usual style ... unfortunately, .... since this is the only song of theirs I really LOVE! Apparently released in 1989 with an assault on the US market in mind ...

Written By: Green Lantern on 07/15/07 at 8:50 am

The unexpected success of 'Joan of Arc' in Canada (unexpected in that it didn't do anything in the USA) pushed the album 'Architecture and Morality' into the Top 20, so 'Maid of Orleans' and even 'Souvenir' were heard on the radio and the videos seen on TV.  The funny thing is that I have never seen the video for 'Joan of Arc'.  It doesn't even appear on the VHS 'The Best of OMD' which makes me wonder if there was even a video for the song ?

I've just had a look on youtube, and somebody made the comment there never was a video made at the time. However, they did appear on top of the pops it seems around that time ... and there is this video of that performance ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scclgYJaIu8

Seems there are some later live  vid performances of that song too from a Sheffield concert in 2007.

Incidentally, some of the commentators on that forum don't mince their words .... e.g.

growler37197  (4 months ago) 
Idiot. This isnt played live !!! they are miming !!!

You sure know how to put someone in their place ^ 'growler'  :D ;D

Written By: freeridemt on 07/15/07 at 11:38 am

I will seek that one out ^, as I'm a bit of a fan of his stuff. Love his album tracks such as 'Beautiful'; 'Too late for praying' and 'Approaching Lavender', as well as his hits 'Minstrel of the dawn'; 'Carefree Highway', and so on.

I am amazed if you don't know 'searching so long' by Chicago. You probably do (like before ^) ... but just forgot you knew it? Top song!

Abraham Martin & John ... Marvin Gaye ... Sublime doesn't do the description of  this version justice. One of the BEST songs ever!
Miracle ... Jefferson starship (Great ... but surely everyone knows this song!).
Just loving you ... Anita Harris (ORIGINAL single version by her!) ... recently downloaded a

redone version by her, which sounded too cabaret/ lacking passion. Her original  1967 version

'World seems difficult to me' ... 'Mental as anything' ... not their usual style ... unfortunately, .... since this is the only song of theirs I really LOVE! Apparently released in 1989 with an assault on the US market in mind ...

Goods choices,  Harry Nilsson did a good cover of Somewhere Over the Rainbow . I just got The Point on Dvd.

Written By: spaceace on 07/15/07 at 11:48 am

Biggest Part Of Me - Ambrosia

Sailing - Christopher Cross

Could I Have This Dance - Anne Murray

I'll think of more later.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 07/15/07 at 11:55 am

Another terrific song I heard on that station .. which I'd also missed, and is one of my all time favourites too was 'Second Chance' by .38 special. That's one of those songs I can play 10 times in a row and love again and again and again. I bought their album 'Rock and Roll strategy' on which it appeared, hoping to find some other songs like it ... but sadly, found nothing else on it that I liked. Checked out some of their prior hits ... but nothing nearly as good IMHO.

That one is also one of my all-time favorite songs!  :)

I'll add:

'When Will I See You Again' by The Three Degrees
'How Much I Feel' by Ambrosia
'Lost Without Your Love' by Bread

Written By: zcrito on 07/15/07 at 5:54 pm

-- Excellent!

Written By: zcrito on 07/15/07 at 6:04 pm

Well Clannad ...^ ...I'm not TOO surprised you know that one ... but the 'Sarah Brightman' tune ... I'm starting to think there aren't TOO many great songs you don't know. How big's your CD/ mp3 collection?

On your comment about MC Hammer murdering the Chilites song ........ I HATE  >:( >:( >:(  when some band comes along and churns out a massively inferior version of a much loved song. Wish that the original was released side by side so that the youth of the day (who may not know the original) could vote with their ears!

I seem to remember hearing that Gordon Lightfoot gave his blessing, but I for one wasn't happy when I heard that dance version of his beautiful 'If you could read my mind' .... that one is TOO sacred to do that to! Still, it looks like there ARE no 'sacred cows' ...  :(

extended version ??
I looked for it. No could find.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 07/15/07 at 8:22 pm

The song I'm listeniing to right now, is good.

It's San Franscisco Days by Chris Issak, one of my favorite musical artists.

Written By: Green Lantern on 07/16/07 at 8:47 am

Thanks for your input folks ^ .... I'm investigating your recommendations currently ...

Now I might chuck in a few more. I have to confess I'm a bit of an old romantic softy /old school/old fashioned middle of the road in tastes too ... :-[ :-[ .. so I  like people/crooners such as Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr, Frank Sinatra, Perry Como (the 'Cardigan Man!'  :o ) ... Demis Roussos  (What?!  ::) :o ) ... uhm  :-[ ... yes!  :-[

So ...

Demis Roussos: 'Lost in a dream' .... and (awsomely pretty/GORGEOUS .. I think .... -> 'My music' ). The bazouki, which feature also on the beautiful Cat Steven tune 'Ruby my love' ... possibly never sounded better than on this Roussos tune, 'My music'.
Phil Collins: 'One more night'
Elton John: Sacrifice
Nat King Cole: 'Stardust' (lovely, lovely,LOVELY!)
Perry Como: 'I think of you' (Wow!!) ... and of course 'It's impossible'
Andy Williams: Home loving man
Jon & Vangelis: 'I'll find my way home' and 'Beside' (from 'Friends of Mr.Cairo album)
Wonderful land: by the shadows ... if that one <- doesn't do if for you/ lift your mood ... you need some pills!
Jean Michelle Jarre: 'Fishing junks at sunset' .....  MAGNIFICENT! .... and one I highly recommend if you're on a balcony somewhere, watching a beautiful red sunset with the sky lit up .... this with that setting and loud ... it's virtually a religious experience!

So, there's a few more.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 07/16/07 at 4:35 pm

Southern Cross - CSNY
The Last Song - Elton John
Overjoyed - Stevie Wonder
Summer Breeze - Seals and Crofts
Play Me - Neil Diamond

And I know there are about a million more but I just can't think of them right now...

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 07/16/07 at 4:37 pm

Southern Cross - CSNY

How could I have forgotten that one?!!  :o

It's a fantastic song...and another one of my all-time favorites!  :)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 07/16/07 at 10:57 pm

How could I have forgotten that one?!!  :o

It's a fantastic song...and another one of my all-time favorites!  :)

Mine too.  And your list was awesome!  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...