inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jim Henson puppets donated to museum

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/26/07 at 4:06 am

The family of Muppet Show creator Jim Henson has agreed to donate his collection of puppets and sketches to Atlanta's Center for Puppetry Arts.

The museum will display up to 700 pieces in the new Henson wing, which is scheduled to open in 2012.

The exhibit will include characters from cult films The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth, and TV show Fraggle Rock.

Museum founder Vince Anthony said fans would be able to "immerse themselves in the life and career of Jim Henson".

Subject: Re: Jim Henson puppets donated to museum

Written By: Green Lantern on 07/26/07 at 4:44 am

Labyrinth .... haven't seen that one in years ... maybe I should hire it.. watch it again ... see if it's as good as I remember.

Anyway Phillip, I finally stumbled on the statistics icon for this forum. Some interesting stuff there. I noticed an hour or so ago you were in 10th place on the 'topics started' ... now equal 9th. One more topic ... you're outright 9th  (hint .. hint!)  ;) ;) ;D :D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 07/26/07 at 5:00 am

Loved Labyrinth.  Would love to go see this exhibit someday

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/26/07 at 11:07 am

I think Jim Henson was an amazing creator. He left us too soon.  :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Written By: Elizabeth.xox on 08/01/07 at 12:51 am

Labyrinth! wow ..i guess it looks as though ill  be going on a trip to the u.s of a in 2012

Written By: danootaandme on 08/01/07 at 6:17 am

Fraggle Rock was a hit with me. 

Check for new replies or respond here...