inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: h

Written By: tetratron on 07/27/07 at 3:59 pm

:-X

Subject: Re: Mego dolls. Superhero dolls, Greatest American Hero, ... Doctor who?

Written By: lorac61469 on 07/27/07 at 7:11 pm

Being a girl I didn't own the super hero dolls but I did have Cher and The Wizard of Oz dolls.

Great site, I look forward to looking around.

Subject: Re: Mego dolls. Superhero dolls, Greatest American Hero, ... Doctor who?

Written By: robby76 on 07/27/07 at 11:01 pm

Great site.

Within our family, we had Spiderman and The Joker. We may have had the Hulk but this was all when I was very young. I do remember the first 2 clearly though as we kept them in the toy box for years after. I think my older brother was who we got them for originally.

What I always wanted was the Planet of the Apes line. I'd buy them now off ebay, but I prefer the more recent POTA figures from Medicom as they're more detailed.

What I also love about the Mego line is that they expanded into TV characters... Happy Days, CHiPs, Love Boat etc. Too cool!

Written By: Davester on 07/27/07 at 11:28 pm

Anyone else play with mego dolls? I was going through my old toys and just realized that my Dukes of Hazzard Luke, and Superman were made by the same company. "Mego"
I researched this at
http://www.megomuseum.com/

and saw that this was a big toy company. Anyone else have these? Maybe the superheroes?

Dude, they AINT dolls...

They're large size action figgers..!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...