inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Rock of Love II

Written By: Moon444 on 04/08/08 at 3:01 pm

Has anybody been watching this reality show, featuring Bret Michaels, lead singer from 80's super group Poison, on his quest to find true love?

I will admit, I am hooked. I watched the first season too.

Right now it's down to 2 girls, both whom I feel have genuine feelings of love for him.

If anybody else is watching this show, Who do you think Bret will pick Daisy or Ambre? 

I think he is going to pick Daisy.

Subject: Re: Rock of Love II

Written By: Tam on 04/09/08 at 12:42 am

I will fess up!
I watch this one and watched last season!

Unfortunately I think he will pick the idiot moron Daisy - could she be anymore needy and on the verge of a mental breakdown? ::)

I wish it would be Ambre though

Written By: Dagwood on 04/09/08 at 5:38 pm

I haven't watched it, but I had to jump in.  Brett is in concert here on Sunday and they are having a viewing party with him before the show.  I can't go, but how cool would it be to be able to do.  It is at a small venue so everyone that goes to the show is invited to the party. 

Written By: gemini on 04/09/08 at 7:18 pm

I will fess up!
I watch this one and watched last season!

Unfortunately I think he will pick the idiot moron Daisy - could she be anymore needy and on the verge of a mental breakdown? ::)

I wish it would be Ambre though

Ok, I'll be brave and say, yes, I too have been watching.  :-[  ;D My daughters got me hooked.  I agree, I think he'll pick Daisy.  She's been great for ratings, I'm sure. Of course, they won't find "true love" and he'll be back next season.

Written By: Moon444 on 04/13/08 at 11:29 am

Wasn't Ambre supposed to be eliminated from the beginning?

If I remember correctly, in the beginning of the game, Bret did not give Ambre a pass. She was allowed to remain in the game because the girl Bret really gave the pass to, quit.

Written By: Tam on 04/13/08 at 11:36 pm

I am so completely happy that he chose Ambre and not Daisy!

Time for Daisy to go have a breakdown!

Written By: Moon444 on 04/14/08 at 10:33 am

I can just imagine how hard that must have been for Daisy to get that far into the game, just to be the last one to be let go.

Check for new replies or respond here...