inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: ABC Soap Talk (AMC, OLTL, GH, PC, & Loving/The City)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/16/09 at 12:34 pm

Ok all you ABC soap fans out there (and you know who you are), here is a place to talk about these soaps-past, present, & future.

For me, I never got into AMC nor Loving/The City. I started watching OLTL when I was 9 years old. I missed a lot of it first because of school and then because of work. Then-in the 80s, this wonderful thing was invented-the VCR. I swear that the VCR was invented by a soap watcher. So, I recorded it everyday and watched it after I got home from work. It was great.

After I stopped working, I was home so I really didn't NEED to record it anymore (but I did anyway-just in case I found myself not home at 2:00). I would have the t.v. on (listening rather than watching) and when the show was over at 3, I was usually doing other things and never turned the station very quickly and started listening to GH and before I knew it, I was hooked.

That was followed by my FAVORITE-PC. At first PC was just your normal soap but then they got into the Caleb & the Stephen Clay Experience story and man, was I hooked BIG TIME!!!

I was so sad when they canceled PC-and when they did, I stopped watching the other two, too.

Ok, start discussing.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Subject: Re: ABC Soap Talk (AMC, OLTL, GH, PC, & Loving/The City)

Written By: whistledog on 02/16/09 at 6:26 pm

I see AMC is having the first ever lesbian wedding on Daytime TV.  That will be a big moment in TV history.

I used to watch AMC years ago when Sarah Michelle Gellar was a cast member.  I watched it just for her because I used to watch her on a short lived FOX soap called Swan's Crossing.  I like David Canary.  I used to think he actually did have a real twin brother lol

Written By: Dagwood on 02/16/09 at 10:41 pm

I watched AMC one summer I think in Jr. High.  It was back when Stuart was locked away in the attic and no one knew about him.  Adam was also married to Erica at the time. 

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/17/09 at 11:01 am

I see AMC is having the first ever lesbian wedding on Daytime TV.  That will be a big moment in TV history.

I used to watch AMC years ago when Sarah Michelle Gellar was a cast member.  I watched it just for her because I used to watch her on a short lived FOX soap called Swan's Crossing.  I like David Canary.  I used to think he actually did have a real twin brother lol

AMC had the first lesbian kiss in daytime history. I'm not too sure if any other soap has had one since.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 02/18/09 at 12:57 pm

I wish I'd known about Bianca's wedding I totally would have tuned in for that... I watched AMC back in the Jenny and Greg/ Angie & Jessie days.... I was hooked... I fell out of watching it sometime when Natalie was trapped in a well... Man it seemed like she was in that damn well for about 2 months.

I tuned back in when Bianca was coming out...they did some damn fine writing.... and it was the best "acting" I've seen Susan Lucci do... this is going to be an unpopular post but I think Susan Lucci is like the worst actress in the history of Soaps....

I also tuned in for Bianca's rape...it was done really well.

I sort of tallked about OLTL in the Buchanan men's memorial thread.... but I started watching because it came on between AMC and GH.

I had to tape on VCR while at school. Instead of setting the timer to tape 12-1 and 2-3 I just had it run for three hours... so I started watching...until they went back to the old west... I can only suspend my belief so much.

GH is my all time favorite soap. I do not have the time to do it justice in this post so I will come back and post more later! 

great topic Cat!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/18/09 at 1:14 pm

I wish I'd known about Bianca's wedding I totally would have tuned in for that... I watched AMC back in the Jenny and Greg/ Angie & Jessie days.... I was hooked... I fell out of watching it sometime when Natalie was trapped in a well... Man it seemed like she was in that damn well for about 2 months.

I tuned back in when Bianca was coming out...they did some damn fine writing.... and it was the best "acting" I've seen Susan Lucci do... this is going to be an unpopular post but I think Susan Lucci is like the worst actress in the history of Soaps....

I also tuned in for Bianca's rape...it was done really well.

I sort of tallked about OLTL in the Buchanan men's memorial thread.... but I started watching because it came on between AMC and GH.

I had to tape on VCR while at school. Instead of setting the timer to tape 12-1 and 2-3 I just had it run for three hours... so I started watching...until they went back to the old west... I can only suspend my belief so much.

GH is my all time favorite soap. I do not have the time to do it justice in this post so I will come back and post more later! 

great topic Cat!

OLTL went from Eterna to the Wild West (or was it from the Wild West to Eterna) and they lost a lot of viewers because of that. Yeah, the writers at that time were trying to do different stories than your usual soap stories. Got to give them credit for that-even if those stories were a bit...um...flaky.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 02/18/09 at 6:25 pm

OLTL went from Eterna to the Wild West (or was it from the Wild West to Eterna) and they lost a lot of viewers because of that. Yeah, the writers at that time were trying to do different stories than your usual soap stories. Got to give them credit for that-even if those stories were a bit...um...flaky.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

the writers at that time were on crack ;D  especially Eternia... 8-P

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/19/09 at 12:46 pm

the writers at that time were on crack ;D   especially Eternia... 8-P

Yeah, I guess crack was the big drug of that time.

Of course my favorite storyline from OLTL was Luna & Max. I still have the tape of their wedding somewhere around. I also have a wonderful Valentine's Day episode when Luna had her "Loveline" and played all those songs from the CD.  ;)  I do love their song.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvW1hXata6I  (but no Max & Luna in that video  :\'( :\'( ).

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 02/19/09 at 1:17 pm

Yeah, I guess crack was the big drug of that time.

Of course my favorite storyline from OLTL was Luna & Max. I still have the tape of their wedding somewhere around. I also have a wonderful Valentine's Day episode when Luna had her "Loveline" and played all those songs from the CD.  ;)  I do love their song.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvW1hXata6I  (but no Max & Luna in that video  :\'( :\'( ).

Cat

Luna was awesome!  looky what I found!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE9vvM7R40M

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/19/09 at 1:50 pm

Luna was awesome!   looky what I found!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE9vvM7R40M

I saw that when I was looking for the other video. I also saw that they had Luna's dying scene which I REFUSE to click on. I hated that they killed her off. The other one that I hated was when they killed off Megan (another scene I refuse to watch). Of course now, the Megan story really hits home for me because she died of Lupus complications as did my sister.  :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 02/19/09 at 1:54 pm

I saw that when I was looking for the other video. I also saw that they had Luna's dying scene which I REFUSE to click on. I hated that they killed her off. The other one that I hated was when they killed off Megan (another scene I refuse to watch). Of course now, the Megan story really hits home for me because she died of Lupus complications as did my sister.  :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

I have moments like that too.... I hated when Jenny died on AMC.

I hated when they recast Edward Quartermaine on GH because they got some alcholic actor to play John Ingles role... John Ingle was a great Edward Quartermaine... but the producers were going to kill Edward so John Ingle got another job- then they changed their mind...too late... so they cast Jed Allen... GOD he sucked! 

when they did Lila's funeral there was hardly anyone at the memorial who had actually worked with Anna Lee...thanks to all the recasts so it kinda of sucked. I thought they should have brought in the old actors for just one day- just to have a real memorial service.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/19/09 at 2:00 pm

I have moments like that too.... I hated when Jenny died on AMC.

I hated when they recast Edward Quartermaine on GH because they got some alcholic actor to play John Ingles role... John Ingle was a great Edward Quartermaine... but the producers were going to kill Edward so John Ingle got another job- then they changed their mind...too late... so they cast Jed Allen... GOD he sucked! 

when they did Lila's funeral there was hardly anyone at the memorial who had actually worked with Anna Lee...thanks to all the recasts so it kinda of sucked. I thought they should have brought in the old actors for just one day- just to have a real memorial service.

I agree that John Ingle was a GREAT Edward. I stopped watching it when they recast and caught it one time and was like, "Who's that?" and then "OMG! THEY RECAST EDWARD!!!! How could that they do that?!!" Jed Allen was on PC-if I recall right, he played Rafe's father. On PC he was ok-but NOT as Edward. I always thought of a great crossover-Edward with Asa. The question is who would steal the scene from whom since they were both (John Ingle & Phil Carey) were scene stealers.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 02/19/09 at 2:05 pm

I agree that John Ingle was a GREAT Edward. I stopped watching it when they recast and caught it one time and was like, "Who's that?" and then "OMG! THEY RECAST EDWARD!!!! How could that they do that?!!" Jed Allen was on PC-if I recall right, he played Rafe's father. On PC he was ok-but NOT as Edward. I always thought of a great crossover-Edward with Asa. The question is who would steal the scene from whom since they were both (John Ingle & Phil Carey) were scene stealers.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

they were scene stealers!

so was Jed Allen a drunk when he was on PC?  the man couldn't find his mark and his reaction times were sllooooowwwww  ;D  It was sad but funny

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/19/09 at 2:09 pm

they were scene stealers!

so was Jed Allen a drunk when he was on PC?  the man couldn't find his mark and his reaction times were sllooooowwwww  ;D  It was sad but funny

I don't recall him being a drunk.

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/21/09 at 12:26 pm

Looky what I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tdMBbWEJ3o&feature=related

I found 2 versions and the quality sucks on both of them.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/09 at 3:25 pm

Looky what I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tdMBbWEJ3o&feature=related

I found 2 versions and the quality sucks on both of them.

Cat

I actually have all of the nurses balls....well at least the first 5 or so.... on VHS. I wonder how my quality is!

i loved Rosalind Cash  :\'(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/21/09 at 4:57 pm

I actually have all of the nurses balls....well at least the first 5 or so.... on VHS. I wonder how my quality is!

i loved Rosalind Cash  :\'(

I love her, too.  :\'( :\'( :\'(

I have a few of the Nurse's Balls tee shirts. I think 2000 & 2001 MAYBE 2002, can't remember.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/09 at 4:58 pm

I love her, too.  :\'( :\'( :\'(

I have a few of the Nurse's Balls tee shirts. I think 2000 & 2001 MAYBE 2002, can't remember.

Cat

I think they should release the Nurse's Balls on DVD with some proceeds going to Aids Research. I would totally buy them!

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/09 at 5:07 pm

speaking of which.... I have always wanted box sets of the shows... either full eps featuring a particular storyline or edited versions of eps that only focus on one storyline  (that Luke and Laura - lover's on the run was just a summary of the romance  >:( )

So my question to you-  who choose to answer-  which storylines would you purchase if they were available on dvd?

AMC-
I would do love to relive the whole Jessie and Jenny run away to nYC
Also a compilation of celebrity appearances (Oprah, Carol Burnett, Rosie O'Donnell etc)

OLTL
Marty's rape- it was well done (especially the trial)
Cord &Tina/ but its got to include Kate and Tina's return!
Cat's gonna say Max and Luna *but I concur*

GH (cuz its my show- this list is long)
The Nurses Balls
Robin & Stone
Mac & Kate Delafield
Anna kidnapping by Grant
Eddie Maine & Lois
Lucky and emily run away
Jason and Robin
Sonny and Brenda
Luke and Laura (in volumes)
a real wedding disc (with full ceremonies) not that crappy compilation they released on VHS
oh and the hostage crisis they did Feb (07 or 08)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/21/09 at 5:26 pm

speaking of which.... I have always wanted box sets of the shows... either full eps featuring a particular storyline or edited versions of eps that only focus on one storyline  (that Luke and Laura - lover's on the run was just a summary of the romance  >:( )

So my question to you-  who choose to answer-  which storylines would you purchase if they were available on dvd?

AMC-
I would do love to relive the whole Jessie and Jenny run away to nYC
Also a compilation of celebrity appearances (Oprah, Carol Burnett, Rosie O'Donnell etc)

OLTL
Marty's rape- it was well done (especially the trial)
Cord &Tina/ but its got to include Kate and Tina's return!
Cat's gonna say Max and Luna *but I concur*

GH (cuz its my show- this list is long)
The Nurses Balls
Robin & Stone
Mac & Kate Delafield
Anna kidnapping by Grant
Eddie Maine & Lois
Lucky and emily run away
Jason and Robin
Sonny and Brenda
Luke and Laura (in volumes)
a real wedding disc (with full ceremonies) not that crappy compilation they released on VHS
oh and the hostage crisis they did Feb (07 or 08)

All of the above?  :D ;D ;D

Ok, I can't comment on AMC but some of the ones you didn't mentions:

OLTL

Marty & Patrick (Ah, brown penny, brown penny, brown penny. I am looped in the loops of her hair.)
Bo & Nora (Dancing up the isle while Little Richard married them.  ;) )
Karen on the stand (how could you forget that-that is CLASSIC!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eCIAe4hLeU )

GH

Lucky & Elizabeth
Mac & Kevin dressed as women.  ;D ;D ;D  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgA-iAr5jA

ALL OF PC!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/09 at 6:38 pm

All of the above?  :D ;D ;D

Ok, I can't comment on AMC but some of the ones you didn't mentions:

OLTL

Marty & Patrick (Ah, brown penny, brown penny, brown penny. I am looped in the loops of her hair.)
Bo & Nora (Dancing up the isle while Little Richard married them.  ;) )
Karen on the stand (how could you forget that-that is CLASSIC!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eCIAe4hLeU )

GH

Lucky & Elizabeth
Mac & Kevin dressed as women.  ;D ;D ;D  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgA-iAr5jA

ALL OF PC!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Cat

that's right... Bo & Nora! I almost typed that!

well I meant to keep going with GH but I hit a flurry at work!

Lucky & Elizabeth...especially Johnathan Jackson (Lucky) is even a more classic love story than Luke and Laura!

I also didn't get to mention Jason & Brenda....
Jason and Brenda got married on GH because I honestly don't remember why but it was hilarious! I have that on tape... I need to pull that out too!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/07/09 at 12:43 pm

Hey Q, which Carly did you like the best (besides your doggy  :\'( :\'( :\'( ). I like Sarah Brown the best. Look what I found on Wikipedia? lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carly_Benson

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 03/07/09 at 1:27 pm

Hey Q, which Carly did you like the best (besides your doggy  :\'( :\'( :\'( ). I like Sarah Brown the best. Look what I found on Wikipedia? lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carly_Benson

Cat

SARAH BROWN WAS THE SHYT!!!!  I mean I like Laura Charles well enough but she is not Carly... neither was Tamara Braun... you know... Sarah Brown was just perfect... for the record... my girl came to me named Carly...I was such a GH fan most people assumed I named her after the character  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/07/09 at 1:40 pm

SARAH BROWN WAS THE SHYT!!!!  I mean I like Laura Charles well enough but she is not Carly... neither was Tamara Braun... you know... Sarah Brown was just perfect... for the record... my girl came to me named Carly...I was such a GH fan most people assumed I named her after the character  ;D

I think I asked you that once.  ;)

I haven't watched GH in a long time and it seems that Carly has married Jax. WTF?? :o :o :o

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 03/07/09 at 1:47 pm

I think I asked you that once.  ;)

I haven't watched GH in a long time and it seems that Carly has married Jax. WTF?? :o :o :o

Cat

long ass story...seriously...but I guess they make it work for them most of the time ...  Laura Wright... Why did I call her Laura Charles? anyway Laura Wright plays Carly too nice... I mean I guess with age comes maturity and with maturity comes mellowness but sometimes I just think... no way the "real" Carly would ever let that comment slide.

BTW- Greg Vaughn---the current lucky (and jacob young - the previous one) both suck and wouldn't be fit to carry Jonathan Jackson's script around for him...

About two years Rebecca Herbst (Liz) was nominated for a Daytime emmy... I LOVE her so much!!!! And for some reason the chosen clip was a scene between 'Lucky' - greg vaughn and Liz.... and Greg Vaughn's "acting" was so bad that the people in the audience actually laughed during the rather serious scene... you could tell by Rebecca's face that she was hurt by the laughter...honestly they should have chosen a scene between her and Steve Burton (Jason).  Now he's an actor!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/07/09 at 2:11 pm

long ass story...seriously...but I guess they make it work for them most of the time ...  Laura Wright... Why did I call her Laura Charles? anyway Laura Wright plays Carly too nice... I mean I guess with age comes maturity and with maturity comes mellowness but sometimes I just think... no way the "real" Carly would ever let that comment slide.

BTW- Greg Vaughn---the current lucky (and jacob young - the previous one) both suck and wouldn't be fit to carry Jonathan Jackson's script around for him...

About two years Rebecca Herbst (Liz) was nominated for a Daytime emmy... I LOVE her so much!!!! And for some reason the chosen clip was a scene between 'Lucky' - greg vaughn and Liz.... and Greg Vaughn's "acting" was so bad that the people in the audience actually laughed during the rather serious scene... you could tell by Rebecca's face that she was hurt by the laughter...honestly they should have chosen a scene between her and Steve Burton (Jason).  Now he's an actor!

I agree about Jonathan Jackson being the best Lucky. I gave other Luckys the benefit of the doubt but I just couldn't warm up to them. And Rebecca Herbst is such an incredible actress-and having her opposite JJ was GREAT-they were like Luke & Laura: The Next Generation.

I didn't see the scene/award show so I can't remark on it. But you are right that Steve Burton is a terrific actor. I keep thinking that they replaced actors after Jason got into his accident (I'm sure you remember) but it was because of SB fabulous acting that made you think that. 

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 03/07/09 at 2:27 pm

I agree about Jonathan Jackson being the best Lucky. I gave other Luckys the benefit of the doubt but I just couldn't warm up to them. And Rebecca Herbst is such an incredible actress-and having her opposite JJ was GREAT-they were like Luke & Laura: The Next Generation.

I didn't see the scene/award show so I can't remark on it. But you are right that Steve Burton is a terrific actor. I keep thinking that they replaced actors after Jason got into his accident (I'm sure you remember) but it was because of SB fabulous acting that made you think that. 

Cat

yeah once Steve Burton was paired with Maurice Bernard he improved his craft 10 fold. 

I always wanted to write Rebecca after that show and tell her they weren't laughing at her...because I read the look on her face as defensive and kind of hurt...but then what do I say-- its not you its just that greg sucks to high heaven... I mean what if they get along and so she cant see it... The girl married Michael Saucedo for God's sake (he played Juan back in the day) and god he was a HORRIBLE actor...so you know... she might like that  ;D

Written By: anabel on 03/08/09 at 9:46 pm

I'm a big GH fan!  I tivo it every day, but sometimes I watch a whole week at once if I get behind. I've watched it off and on since Luke and Laura first met. I'd race home from the bus and get in the house just in time to turn it on.  Did you know that Luke is now married to Tracy Quartermaine?  I hate that! Over the years I've stopped and started over a few times, but my favorites are always there when I come back....I love,love,love Sonny!  He's my absolute favorite soap character of all time! Any storyline involving "the business" and Sonny and Jason keeps me glued. I also love Carly, and yes, she is married to Jax now and they almost just got a divorce but reconciled....it was weird at first, but now I really like them together. I really loved Jason and Elizabeth together, but they seem doomed to stay apart forever and he'll end up with that skank Sam again, and Liz will go back to Lucky again. Yuk.

The best storyline recently, to me anyway, has been Robin Scorpio's relationship with Patrick Drake. He's Noah Drake's (Rick Springfield!) son and is just as hot (but younger!)! Anyway, Robin & Patrick had a baby, got married, and then she suffered post partum depression and almost died with her baby in a snowstorm because she was so depressed. She played it really well and hopefully it will help other new Moms recognize the signs of post partum. Their wedding was great-if you remember Robert and Anna, they were both there. I love the character of Carly-I know Sarah Brown was the best, but Laura Wright (?) is just as good to me-she's the best recast they've had in a long time, I think.

Oh-John Ingle is still Edward.  He was recast due to illness for awhile, but he's been back a long time. I love him too-did you know he's the voice for the Grandfather dinosaur and the narrator of all the Land Before Time movies?

Written By: snozberries on 03/08/09 at 11:16 pm

ya know Cat I'm really starting to like this anabel person  ;D

I hope she stays around O0

HI ANABEL!!!!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/09/09 at 1:34 pm

I'm a big GH fan!  I tivo it every day, but sometimes I watch a whole week at once if I get behind. I've watched it off and on since Luke and Laura first met. I'd race home from the bus and get in the house just in time to turn it on.  Did you know that Luke is now married to Tracy Quartermaine?  I hate that! Over the years I've stopped and started over a few times, but my favorites are always there when I come back....I love,love,love Sonny!  He's my absolute favorite soap character of all time! Any storyline involving "the business" and Sonny and Jason keeps me glued. I also love Carly, and yes, she is married to Jax now and they almost just got a divorce but reconciled....it was weird at first, but now I really like them together. I really loved Jason and Elizabeth together, but they seem doomed to stay apart forever and he'll end up with that skank Sam again, and Liz will go back to Lucky again. Yuk.

The best storyline recently, to me anyway, has been Robin Scorpio's relationship with Patrick Drake. He's Noah Drake's (Rick Springfield!) son and is just as hot (but younger!)! Anyway, Robin & Patrick had a baby, got married, and then she suffered post partum depression and almost died with her baby in a snowstorm because she was so depressed. She played it really well and hopefully it will help other new Moms recognize the signs of post partum. Their wedding was great-if you remember Robert and Anna, they were both there. I love the character of Carly-I know Sarah Brown was the best, but Laura Wright (?) is just as good to me-she's the best recast they've had in a long time, I think.

Oh-John Ingle is still Edward.  He was recast due to illness for awhile, but he's been back a long time. I love him too-did you know he's the voice for the Grandfather dinosaur and the narrator of all the Land Before Time movies?

John Ingle is back? YAY!!!!

How could they match Luke up with Tracy? What are they thinking? I swear that many of the writers do not know the history of the show. That should be a requirement.

Kimberly McCullough is such an amazing actress. Robin is the only character who has debuted at a kid and aged normally-played by the same person. I don't think ANYONE could play Robin-just like no one but Tony Geary could play Luke.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 03/09/09 at 1:51 pm

John Ingle is back? YAY!!!!

How could they match Luke up with Tracy? What are they thinking? I swear that many of the writers do not know the history of the show. That should be a requirement.

Kimberly McCullough is such an amazing actress. Robin is the only character who has debuted at a kid and aged normally-played by the same person. I don't think ANYONE could play Robin-just like no one but Tony Geary could play Luke.

Cat

John Ingle has been back for a while I'm just still holding a grudge about Jed (Jeb?) Allen  ;D

actually Luke and Tracy work together...they are both strong actors and its plays pretty funny.  Really it started with Luke trying to get his hands on the Q'z fortune so you know....it was scheme but it evolved. I'm fine with it.

I love it when they bring Anna back....Robert too but really mostly just Anna!

You're right about Kim and Tony...no one else could replace them!

Written By: anabel on 03/09/09 at 9:19 pm

ya know Cat I'm really starting to like this anabel person  ;D

I hope she stays around O0

HI ANABEL!!!!

Awww!   HEY!!!  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/beerchug.gif

Thanks again for making me feel so welcome! I really feel the  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/love7.gif!!  I haven't been on a board in a long time, so I have a lot to type about! And I really like to use smileys.... Thanks for being so nice to the  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/newbie.gif

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 1:47 am

Awww!   HEY!!!  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/beerchug.gif

Thanks again for making me feel so welcome! I really feel the  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/love7.gif!!  I haven't been on a board in a long time, so I have a lot to type about! And I really like to use smileys.... Thanks for being so nice to the  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/newbie.gif

aw you're welcome...

Check for new replies or respond here...