inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Wholesale brand-name shoes, hoody,coat,T-Shirt, bags, adidas etc,free shipping

Written By: tonyke on 03/10/09 at 9:18 am

Hello,everyone, We are selling famous-brand shoes such as Nike series, Jordan series,Prada shoes, Puma shoes,Gucci shoes,Lacoste shoes, etc. Besides , we can supply clothing ,bags and other fashionable items with cheap price. Some of the products even sell at a discount. We believe that " Customer the highest, Quality first ". All the products are packed with original boxes and the freight is for free. Just go for it:

www.cheapvoguejordan.com 

Cheap
Vogue
jordan
You can contact us by the following means:

MSN:cheapvoguejordan@hotmail.com ,
Mail:  cheapvoguejordan@gmail.com 

Subject: Re: Wholesale brand-name shoes, hoody,coat,T-Shirt, bags, adidas etc,free shipping

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/10/09 at 9:19 am

How cheap are they?

Subject: Re: Wholesale brand-name shoes, hoody,coat,T-Shirt, bags, adidas etc,free shipping

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 4:41 pm

I don't think these type of threads are allowed here?  are they?

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/10/09 at 4:42 pm

Spam Alert!!!!

Written By: statsqueen on 03/10/09 at 6:06 pm

That was going to be my question

Get out of my head!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/10/09 at 6:13 pm

No they're not.  We got rid of the buy and sell section over two years ago. :-\\

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 6:28 pm

I went to the site... I wasn't impressed.. I used to buy knock off brand tennis shoes at the swap meet in San Jose when I was in my twenties. They were cheap...and also inexpensive  ;D  you could totally see the glue and stuff

the shoes on the site remind me of the shoes I used to buy at the swapmeet.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/10/09 at 6:31 pm

I went to the site... I wasn't impressed.. I used to buy knock off brand tennis shoes at the swap meet in San Jose when I was in my twenties. They were cheap...and also inexpensive  ;D   you could totally see the glue and stuff

the shoes on the site remind me of the shoes I used to buy at the swapmeet.

Not only is it a spammer but a cheap spammer. :P

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 6:32 pm

Not only is it a spammer but a cheap spammer. :P

at least he signed up first!  ;D  a member is still a member  ;) even if that member is a cheap spammer  ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/10/09 at 9:27 pm

at least he signed up first!  ;D  a member is still a member  ;) even if that member is a cheap spammer  ;D

Point duly noted.  We have had much worse spam.  We should be thankful.

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 9:31 pm

Point duly noted.  We have had much worse spam.  We should be thankful.

exactly

Written By: whistledog on 03/10/09 at 9:37 pm

But does the seller have any lawn jarts?

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/10/09 at 9:41 pm

But does the seller have any lawn jarts?

Yeah, anyway.  He can't sell stuff around us if he doesn't have any lawn jarts.

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 9:44 pm

I think those are on clearance.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/11/09 at 3:16 am

Try ebay, not here!

Check for new replies or respond here...