inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Mobile phones

Written By: holicman on 06/03/09 at 6:03 pm

what is your opinion on the development of mobile phones over the last decade ??

What sort/brand  of mobile do you have and what capabilities do you look for in a mobile ??

What feature would you like to see on a mobile that doesnt currently exist or is a rare feature to find on a phone ?

All feedback, comments or suggestions welcome :)

Subject: Re: Mobile phones

Written By: Kyle23 on 06/21/09 at 4:49 pm

what is your opinion on the development of mobile phones over the last decade ??

What sort/brand  of mobile do you have and what capabilities do you look for in a mobile ??

What feature would you like to see on a mobile that doesnt currently exist or is a rare feature to find on a phone ?

They have been getting better, but I have a feeling the mobile phone is not really a phone anymore.  It is a computer with phone like features.  Texting is a computer feature.

Written By: Frank on 06/21/09 at 10:11 pm

I don't have a mobile hone and has never owned one ( neither has my wife)
So, can't help there.

Written By: Michael C. on 06/21/09 at 10:15 pm

True........
They have been getting better, but I have a feeling the mobile phone is not really a phone anymore.  It is a computer with phone like features.  Texting is a computer feature.

Written By: La Roche on 06/21/09 at 10:22 pm

I've become the phone geek.

I have two cell phones now.

One is a Blackberry Curve 8330. I use it primarily for business and it's excellent.

I also have a Samsung Instinct, the fancy touch screen i.phone killer from Sprint. I bought that from work and so Sprint gave me another phone for free when I re-upped my contract, so, if anybody wants another Blackberry Curve let me know.

Written By: Michael C. on 06/21/09 at 10:25 pm

Cell Phones have gotten like Computers...it seems as soon as You get one...another comes on the market that makes Yours look obsolete.
I have a Motorola Razr {V3}
It seems to have a good built in antenna and I like it's not bulky.
I like that it can hook it up to My Computer {via a USB Cable}. I'm able to download MP3 ringtones & pictures pretty easily without going through My provider's limited choices.
If I have to carry a phone,I want to be able to at least have it be fun....
I like assigned ringtones.

Written By: 90steen on 06/21/09 at 11:35 pm

My nephew stopped over my house with one of his girlfriends, and she showed me her flip phone and told me it was so 2007. I guess every kid has a phone with a keyboard and the internet. i didn't think everyone would be walking around with little computers just yet, Mobile phones have really quickly advanced.

I got my first one in 1998. Well it was a gift that they bought in 1997... and I'd probably be beat up if somebody saw me walking around talking on it. It was a Nokia

Written By: apollonia1986 on 06/28/09 at 9:31 pm

I got my first phone last year. I'm just glad that the phones got down sized and have internet access. I have a Razr phone (bought it because I saw MJ chatting on one once) and mine has a black and pink zebra print cover. I put a loud cover on mine because I always misplace it. And I like to check my mail on it.  ;D

Written By: Michael C. on 06/28/09 at 10:02 pm

The Razr is the best phone I've owned....

I got my first phone last year. I'm just glad that the phones got down sized and have internet access. I have a Razr phone (bought it because I saw MJ chatting on one once) and mine has a black and pink zebra print cover. I put a loud cover on mine because I always misplace it. And I like to check my mail on it.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...