inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cats or dogs

Written By: Fairee07 on 08/13/09 at 10:09 pm

Which fluffy animal do you prefer?

Subject: Re: Cats or dogs

Written By: Ashkicksass on 08/17/09 at 6:58 pm

Dogs.  I don't dislike cats, but I like dogs better.

Written By: mooster on 08/18/09 at 2:49 am

Prefer Dogs..

Written By: Paul on 08/18/09 at 6:55 am

Cats...much more 'low maintenance'!  ;)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/19/09 at 7:46 pm

Cats

Written By: Marty McFly on 08/19/09 at 7:58 pm

Cats. :) They're much more cuddly and cute. Both have their strong points, but it's personal preference since I had several cats as a kid - ironically one of my favorites belonged to my neighbor in 1994 and wasn't even ours, but to this day probably the friendlist cat I've ever seen.

Dogs are more "humanlike", so I think dog lovers are into them more for their companionship or for bigger ones, protecting and defending their house. You can also take them for rides (one thing cats loathe, lmao). I like playing with them at someone else's place for instance, but not sure if I'd ever wanna own one. They're nice too, but kinda slobbery. ;D

P.S. This probably should go in the TTT section

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 08/20/09 at 4:47 pm

Cats...much more 'low maintenance'!  ;)

You said it, Paul!  ;)

Written By: apollonia1986 on 08/22/09 at 9:39 pm

I'm a dog person through and through. I (bleeping) hate cats. I have a scar now on my right wrist that I'll wear forever that I got when I was 8 because a damn stray scratched me. And everytime someone sees it, they ask if I tried to slash my wrists.  >:( I usually wear a bracelet to over it.  My dogs never bit me or anything!

Written By: mooster on 08/25/09 at 3:32 am

We always grew up having two dogs and two cats - all the cats we ever had were very anti-social  :-\\  the only time the white one ever wanted a bar of me was when I was wearing black...without fail !!!  ::) :P

Check for new replies or respond here...