inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What Music CDs are you looking for/going to get in the near future?

Written By: Step-chan on 02/22/10 at 2:04 pm

I will be looking for some that I still haven't replaced from 2006.

I'm also going to be on the looking the Black Market Flowers, Sixpence None The Richer, Shawn Colvin and Weird Al to name a few...

What you are on the hunt for?

:)

Subject: Re: What Music CDs are you looking for/going to get in the near future?

Written By: Midas on 02/22/10 at 3:28 pm

Not necessarily CDs but since I have to work this Saturday I'm contemplating hitting up Rockzone Records on the way to my in-laws to dig thru the crates of the old used cheap stuff.  Hoping to find another good-quality copy of Bizarre Inc.'s "I'm Gonna Catch You" b/w "Playing With Knives" (Quadrant Mix) moreso just the B-side track so I can get all tricksy on the fly when I drop that classic track :D

I'm sure I'll find some other stuff I like too. :)

Subject: Re: What Music CDs are you looking for/going to get in the near future?

Written By: Cory! on 02/22/10 at 4:36 pm

Right now I'm trying to collect some vinyl since I'm about to get a record player pretty soon...
Sade's new one, Lady Gaga, LA Roux, The Superion's EP, and maybe Stacey Q's new one if it comes out on vinyl.
Thats just a few of them, though. :P

Check for new replies or respond here...