inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jamiroquoi finds out why John Lydon is called Rotten... it's the way he smells

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/24/10 at 11:20 am

The singer was sitting next to Lydon, also known as Johnny Rotten, when he was flying Down Under and he was infuriated when the controversial star repeatedly passed gas throughout the entire journey.

Full Story at Canoe.CA

Subject: Re: Jamiroquoi finds out why John Lydon is called Rotten... it's the way he smells

Written By: gibbo on 11/24/10 at 6:07 pm

The singer was sitting next to Lydon, also known as Johnny Rotten, when he was flying Down Under and he was infuriated when the controversial star repeatedly passed gas throughout the entire journey.

Full Story at Canoe.CA

That explains why he looked cranky on the Aussie X Factor show... ;D

Subject: Re: Jamiroquoi finds out why John Lydon is called Rotten... it's the way he smells

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/03/10 at 8:01 pm

Or do I buy Country Life butter because in makes my bowels a pneumatic methane dispenser!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mSE-Iy_tFY
8-P

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/20/19 at 2:14 pm

Over the years, this is one snippet of info I have missed out on.

Written By: wagonman76 on 10/10/19 at 11:37 pm

Old thread, link isn't working for me, but I always heard it was because he had rotten teeth.

Check for new replies or respond here...