inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: the dirty dirty music-biz.....

Written By: andreas s on 02/29/12 at 10:04 am

hey guys!

No spamming here, I hope that this is the right area for this, please move if it isnt.

I´ve produced/directed the music-documentary "Welcome To The Machine" for the last 2 1/2 years on my own, with no filmfundings from the government, or sponsors, or anything else, simply independent. The music-documentary is searching for nothing less than the “Secret of Success” in the music business.

Therefore I started a crowdfunding Campaign now to finish the movie:

http://www.indiegogo.com/Welcome-To-The-Machine

If you like it, you can easily contribute and support this interesting project!  ;)
Every single dollar will help us realize this movie...
If you have any questions about this movie, feel free to ask!...;-)

thx and greets!

Starring:

Adam Green (US), A.F.I. (US), Alec Empire (DE), The Album Leaf (US), Amorphis (FL), Apocalyptica (FL), Archive (US), Asaf Avidan & The Mojos (IL), John B (UK), Black Rebel Motorcycle Club (US), Bloodhound Gang (US), Blood Red Shoes (UK), Blumentopf (DE), Buckcherry (US), Bullet For My Valentine (UK), Bunny Lake (AT), Chilly Gonzalez (CA), Coldcut (UK), Gabriella Cilmi (AU), Cypress Hill (US), Dälek (US), Danko Jones (CA), Dillinger Escape Plan (US), Disturbed (US), Donots (DE), Eight Legs (UK), Fatboy Slim (UK), Fehlfarben (DE), Fettes Brot (DE), Gentleman (DE), Die Goldenen Zitronen (DE), Halestorm (US), The Heavy (UK), Helloween (DE), The Hidden Cameras (CA), HIM (FL), Infected Mushrooms (IL), Jan Vogler (DE),  Japanese Popstars (IE), Kim Wilde (UK), Kool And The Gang (US), Lacuna Coil (IT), Lydia Lunch (US), Marina and the Diamonds (UK), Maximilian Hecker (DE), Melissa auf der Maur (CA), Moonbootica (DE), Morcheeba (UK), Nada Surf (US), Natalia Ushakova (AT),  Nazareth (UK), New Model Army (UK), New Young Pony Club (UK), Noiseast (ES), One Republic (US), Oomph! (DE), Papa Roach (US), The Parlotones (ZA), Peaches (CA), The Pet Conspiracy (CN), Das Pop (BE), Otis Taylor (US), Shantel (DE), Soundtrack Of Our Lives (SE), Die Sterne (DE), Sunrise Avenue (FI), Suzie Quatro (US), Texas Terri Bomb (US), Thomas Anders (DE), Timid Tiger (DE), The Reverend Dayton´s´Big Damn Band (US), TV Buddhas (IL), Uriah Heep (UK), White Lies (UK), You Love Her Coz She´s Dead (UK), Xiu Xiu (US), Yaron Herman (IL), The New Vitamin (AT)

Anton Corbijn (Director), Ray Cokes (MTV,VH1,BBC…), Marie Clausen (Senior Product Manager K7 Records NY), Rupert Hine (Producer), Thorsten Schliesche (Napster Vice President Sales & Marketing Europe), Jim Mahoney (Vice President American Association of Independent Music), Prof. Felix Oberholzer-Gee (Harvard Business School), Hannes Eder (General Manager Universal Music Austria), Joachim Hentschel (Editor-in-charge Rolling Stone Magazine), Mag. Thomas Böhm (Amadeus Awards), Prof. Stan J. Liebowitz (School of Management University of Texas), Georg Spatt (Head Of Radio Station Ö3), Jörg Timp (Manager Starkult Promotion Berlin), Sasha Saedi (Senior A&R Manager, Universal), Klaus Totzler (Musicjournalist, ORF), Andreas Wenden (Popjuristen Sweden), Thomas Rabitsch (Produzent), Walter Gröbchen (Monkey Music)

Check for new replies or respond here...