inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Have you an "inferiority complex" about the year you were born?

Written By: belmont22 on 09/22/12 at 11:45 pm

Especially if you were born around the border of a decade? Like it's annoying if you were born at the very start of a decade and are lumped in with people born at the end of the same decade who are 8-9 years older but are seen as being vastly younger than someone born 2 years earlier. Or even the opposite, it might be annoying being seen as 'old' because you were born in 1989 when really you're only 22-23 and nearly as young as someone born in the early 90's. Same with late 70's born possibly being lumped in with a 42 year old etc.

Subject: Re: Have you an "inferiority complex" about the year you were born?

Written By: Jenny1982 on 09/22/12 at 11:52 pm

Especially if you were born around the border of a decade? Like it's annoying if you were born at the very start of a decade and are lumped in with people born at the end of the same decade who are 8-9 years older but are seen as being vastly younger than someone born 2 years earlier. Or even the opposite, it might be annoying being seen as 'old' because you were born in 1989 when really you're only 22-23 and nearly as young as someone born in the early 90's. Same with late 70's born possibly being lumped in with a 42 year old etc.

It's annoying for me when people who didn't watch Care Bears in 1986 think they are like me.

(couldn't resist saying that)

Written By: sonikuu on 09/23/12 at 1:31 am

I'm quite happy with my birth year of 1989.  Unlike a very large age group a few years younger than mine, I don't get hung up over my birth year and over whether I'm a "true 90s kid".  If any group has an inferiority complex regarding birth years, it's them.  I don't quite know why they're so ashamed of their 00s childhood.

Written By: belmont22 on 09/23/12 at 1:40 am

I'm quite happy with my birth year of 1989.  Unlike a very large age group a few years younger than mine, I don't get hung up over my birth year and over whether I'm a "true 90s kid".  If any group has an inferiority complex regarding birth years, it's them.  I don't quite know why they're so ashamed of their 00s childhood.

Maybe because Spongebob kinda sucks?  ;D

Written By: af2010 on 09/23/12 at 2:08 am

I'm cool with being born in 87.  I get that 90s kid cred on the internets 8)

But seriously, you can't change it, so why worry about it?

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 09/23/12 at 4:09 am

Inferiority complex is going a bit far, but it is irritating to think that someone just one year older than me might look down their nose at me cus my birth year has a 9 in the third column when their's has an 8, as if that numerical label has some magical effect on your worldview or life experiences.

And out of curiosity, how many years younger than you are we talking? But yeah it must be nice to never have your "90s kid" cred or Gen Y status challenged. Not that it would ever matter to anyone outside this forum, lol. Anyway, unless someone was born on January 1st of a year with 7 as the last digit, then they were children of 2 decades.

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 09/23/12 at 4:31 am

What were they saying about people born in 1980 10 years ago?

In my opinion "superior" are only those who were born in the decade before and remember it. 1988 or 1989 does not count when it comes to the 1990-question.

Written By: Howard on 09/23/12 at 7:07 am

I'm pretty happy being born in the mid 70's disco era I got to watch Sesame Street And the Electric Company.

Written By: amjikloviet on 09/23/12 at 10:18 am

Nope! Happy that I was born in 1980:D

Written By: Emman on 09/23/12 at 10:46 am

I'm pretty happy being born in the mid 70's disco era I got to watch Sesame Street And the Electric Company.

You were born during the whole Watergate scandal, '74 is at the very early part of the disco era too.

To the OP, does this mean I have it the best being born right smack in the middle of the '80s in '85?

Written By: Jenny1982 on 09/23/12 at 12:53 pm

Inferiority complex is going a bit far, but it is irritating to think that someone just one year older than me might look down their nose at me cus my birth year has a 9 in the third column when their's has an 8, as if that numerical label has some magical effect on your worldview or life experiences.

And out of curiosity, how many years younger than you are we talking? But yeah it must be nice to never have your "90s kid" cred or Gen Y status challenged. Not that it would ever matter to anyone outside this forum, lol. Anyway, unless someone was born on January 1st of a year with 7 as the last digit, then they were children of 2 decades.

Wait, what? How is someone born in 1988 for example a child of two decades? They are a baby/toddler until they turn 4 in 92 and they enter puberty around 99 when they turn 11.

Puberty/"facts of life"/adolescent years = childhood? As Al on Home Improvement would say "I don't think so, Tim!"

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 09/23/12 at 1:13 pm

I was going by the "3-12" rule. Puberty starts at the 11th birthday? I must have been a late bloomer, lol. But I'll give you 4 might be a better starting point than 3.

Written By: Jenny1982 on 09/23/12 at 1:18 pm

I was going by the "3-12" rule. Puberty starts at the 11th birthday? I must have been a late bloomer, lol. But I'll give you 4 might be a better starting point than 3.

11th birthday is a calculated average. Some enter at 8, some at 14. 3 is tricky, sometimes I include it, sometimes I don't. I guess it depends on your memory and development at that age.

Written By: Jenny1982 on 09/23/12 at 1:21 pm

Also, I don't know if the "3-12" rule looks at the bigger picture. Just because someone turns 13 doesn't magically make them a different person. The only reason the word 'teenager' exists is because its an easy way to define those that are 13-19 (or should it only be 13-17). And if you look outside English, almost no languages have a special add-on like -teen to seperate those 13 and older. So basically, I think wherever the "3-12" rule came from it is out of laziness.

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 09/23/12 at 1:25 pm

Are you talking about girls, guys, or both? I would personally still count 11 as childhood. When I turned 11 I was in 5th grade. It's late childhood for sure, but childhood nonetheless. Same with 12, because you're not technically a teenager yet. I also didn't notice myself starting "the change" until I was about 13 if memory serves me correctly (sorry if that's TMI ;D)

I just saw your next post...that's a fair point actually. But like I said from my personal experience, 13 is a more accurate turning point. I don't think I noticed any of my classmates when I was 8-9 who looked like they were already teenagers o_O

Written By: Brian06 on 09/23/12 at 1:33 pm

Are you talking about girls, guys, or both? I would personally still count 11 as childhood. When I turned 11 I was in 5th grade. It's late childhood for sure, but childhood nonetheless. Same with 12, because you're not technically a teenager yet. I also didn't notice myself starting "the change" until I was about 13 if memory serves me correctly (sorry if that's TMI ;D)

I just saw your next post...that's a fair point actually. But like I said from my personal experience, 13 is a more accurate turning point. I don't think I noticed any of my classmates when I was 8-9 who looked like they were already teenagers o_O

11-14 is transitional to me, an 11 year old isn't a little kid anymore and a 13 year old isn't quite a full fledged adolescent.

Written By: Jenny1982 on 09/23/12 at 1:40 pm

Again, that's entirely the issue. People have the word 'teenagers' drilled in their mind. That term is not about where you are biologically. And sure, you may still have been in pre-puberty at 12, I was just saying that on average, it's 11. And when we are making such claims, the average is the fairest way.

Written By: Jenny1982 on 09/23/12 at 1:46 pm

11-14 is transitional to me, an 11 year old isn't a little kid anymore and a 13 year old isn't quite a full fledged adolescent.

Exactly, that's why myself (and others who have had university science exhibits) would refer to 11-17 as the 'coming-of-age' for your typical person. Interestingly, 18 is the age where the average person is finished that part of the life 'process' for the best part conveniently in line with adulthood more or less.

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 09/23/12 at 1:54 pm

Again, that's entirely the issue. People have the word 'teenagers' drilled in their mind. That term is not about where you are biologically. And sure, you may still have been in pre-puberty at 12, I was just saying that on average, it's 11. And when we are making such claims, the average is the fairest way.

Isn't it the same story with birth years too? Claiming that someone born 1989 is different from 1990 because one has a 8 and the other has a 9, or 1982 from 1983 cus one is "early" and another is "mid", but a numerical label typed on a birth certificate doesn't influence your worldview and life experience. I mean suppose we were going by the Byzantine Calendar where the year is currently 7520...then what? the generations would have to be rearranged to fit the same digits? That's why it's annoying when people try to break up generations based on convenient digits.

Written By: Emman on 09/23/12 at 1:57 pm

Exactly, that's why myself (and others who have had university science exhibits) would refer to 11-17 as the 'coming-of-age' for your typical person. Interestingly, 18 is the age where the average person is finished that part of the life 'process' for the best part conveniently in line with adulthood more or less.

Actually 18 is quite a arbitrary age for adulthood itself(it used it actually be 21 until recently), biologically it should be closer to 22-25(completion of skeletal growth and cognitive maturity), the frontal lobes of the brain has not finished the pruning process until that age for most people. Developmentally(on a purely biological and especially cognitive level), 18 year olds are generally still adolescents, late adolescents but still adolescents.

Written By: Jenny1982 on 09/23/12 at 2:05 pm

Actually 18 is quite a arbitrary age for adulthood itself(it used it actually be 21 until recently), biologically it should be closer to 22-25(completion of skeletal growth and cognitive maturity), the frontal lobes of the brain has not finished the pruning process until that age for most people. Developmentally(on a purely biological and especially cognitive level), 18 year olds are generally still adolescents, late adolescents but still adolescents.

There are many 'processes' involved. The one you speak of is the 18-24/25 'process'. And remember, we are talking about averages, not everybody.

Written By: Jenny1982 on 09/23/12 at 2:09 pm

Isn't it the same story with birth years too? Claiming that someone born 1989 is different from 1990 because one has a 8 and the other has a 9, or 1982 from 1983 cus one is "early" and another is "mid", but a numerical label typed on a birth certificate doesn't influence your worldview and life experience. I mean suppose we were going by the Byzantine Calendar where the year is currently 7520...then what? the generations would have to be rearranged to fit the same digits? That's why it's annoying when people try to break up generations based on convenient digits.

True, but if you live in United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and so on the year is 2012. And the puberty descriptions I gave are consistent with more than half of the five countries I gave above, United States being one of them.

Written By: Emman on 09/23/12 at 2:15 pm

There are many 'processes' involved. The one you speak of is the 18-24/25 'process'. And remember, we are talking about averages, not everybody.

That is around the traditional college age, from numerous studies people seem to achieve a cognitive maturity around the mid 20s, like crime rates drop after that age(people gradually stop engaging in risky behavior), it's been found that adolescents are more influenced by their peers than adults when taking these risks(which is not that surprising really). Like you said this is about the average.

Written By: Jenny1982 on 09/23/12 at 2:23 pm

That is around the traditional college age, from numerous studies people seem to achieve a cognitive maturity around the mid 20s, like crime rates drop after that age(people gradually stop engaging in risky behavior), it's been found that adolescents are more influenced by their peers than adults when taking these risks(which is not that surprising really). Like you said this is about the average.

Exactly. You are right, it's happens around the mid-20s which is why 24/25 is when the 'process' is complete for the typical person.

Written By: Emman on 09/23/12 at 2:23 pm

From what I know girls do start puberty around 11 and boys around 13, it's been getting younger, at one time in the past(I think it was the 19th century) girls didn't typically reach menarche until about 17 :o.

Written By: Jenny1982 on 09/23/12 at 2:30 pm

From what I know girls do start puberty around 11-12 and boys around 13, it's been getting younger, at one time in the past(I think it was the 19th century) girls didn't typically reach menarche until about 17 :o.

You are right, it's getting earlier. For those born sometime after World War II (don't know when to be honest) it's actually 10 for girls with some entering as early as around 8 and 11 for boys with some entering as late as around 14. Saying 11th birthday, keeps things more universal regardless of gender.

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 09/23/12 at 2:30 pm

From what I know girls do start puberty around 11 and boys around 13, it's been getting younger, at one time in the past(I think it was the 19th century) girls didn't typically reach menarche until about 17 :o.

I actually find that so strange! I'm not doubting it, but it just seems that the opposite is true. Have you ever seen a picture of a teenager girl from about 100 or so years ago? They look so much more mature than today's teenagers. Maybe partially due to the fact that youth fashion wasn't very different from older peoples' at the time.

I heard somewhere that the hormones in milk have been causing girls to go through puberty earlier...no idea how true that is, lol.

Written By: Jenny1982 on 09/23/12 at 2:33 pm

I actually find that so strange! I'm not doubting it, but it just seems that the opposite is true. Have you ever seen a picture of a teenager girl from about 100 or so years ago? They look so much more mature than today's teenagers. Maybe partially due to the fact that youth fashion wasn't very different from older peoples' at the time.

I heard somewhere that the hormones in milk have been causing girls to go through puberty earlier...no idea how true that is, lol.

Mentally I think a 13 year old girl was more mature 100 years ago, but then do you think social conservativeness could be a factor?

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 09/23/12 at 2:46 pm

Mentally I think a 13 year old girl was more mature 100 years ago, but then do you think social conservativeness could be a factor?

Yes, probably.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZflXTb4ifok/Tl-x0-3WsTI/AAAAAAAAACM/oiJ5hrWPMS0/s1600/fashion.jpg

The caption for this photo just says "teen girl", but I think by today's standard she could easily pass for mid-20s.

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 09/23/12 at 2:50 pm

The caption for this photo just says "teen girl", but I think by today's standard she could easily pass for mid-20s.

By today's standard, that would be a 70+year-old  8)

Written By: Howard on 09/23/12 at 7:23 pm

You were born during the whole Watergate scandal, '74 is at the very early part of the disco era too.

To the OP, does this mean I have it the best being born right smack in the middle of the '80s in '85?

That's when Richard Nixon was impeached.

Written By: Howard on 09/23/12 at 7:24 pm

By today's standard, that would be a 70+year-old  8)

If she had aged.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/24/12 at 1:33 am

Hell no, 1969 was an awesome year to be born...

got an inferiority complex about everything else, though!
:-\\

Written By: Jenny1982 on 09/24/12 at 2:01 am

Not to be mean, but that does mean you were only 1 when The Beatles ended in 1970. You narrowly missed out on enjoying the golden days of what is probably the most famous band of all time.

Written By: Howard on 09/24/12 at 7:09 am

The 74-79 period was a good time for tv shows like All In the Family, Sanford And Son, Three's Company and Welcome Back Kotter.

Written By: warped on 09/24/12 at 7:15 am

Was born almost 50 years ago. No complex. That's when I was born. Can't change it, can't wonder "what if" I was born a few years earlier or later....waste of time.

I'm just about there with ya, Max.  ;)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/24/12 at 11:47 am

Not to be mean, but that does mean you were only 1 when The Beatles ended in 1970. You narrowly missed out on enjoying the golden days of what is probably the most famous band of all time.

I came into the world with the moon landing and Woodstock!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/24/12 at 12:03 pm

I always felt that I was born 5 years later than I should have been. The good thing about being born when I was, I am now 5 years younger than I would have been.  :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Of course, I do have to argue with some people that I am in fact, a Baby Boomer since I am at the tail end.

Cat

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/24/12 at 5:00 pm

I came into the world with the moon landing and Woodstock!

Me too.  I could care less about whether or not I was born too "late" or to "early".  No matter when you're born, you will have experiences that other people born in the same year and a year or two before/after will have the same experiences.  I don't understand the obsession to constantly compare and analyze and think and worry and post about when you were born.  I just really don't understand.  I'm trying to understand, I just don't know.  I have better things to worry about.  Like how am I going to get the money to repair my car?  How do I begin to tackle sorting out the mess that is my house?  If someone thinks I'm less than for being born a certain time, so be it.  ??? ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/24/12 at 9:19 pm

I have better things to worry about.  Like how am I going to get the money to repair my car? 

I'd rather worry about what year I was born in!
:o

See, if I was born in 1970, it would be easier to figure out my age!
:D

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 09/25/12 at 3:33 am

I don't understand the obsession to constantly compare and analyze and think and worry and post about when you were born.  I just really don't understand.

That is easy for people having been born deeply into the 20th century. For those who could only be there for less than 20 or 15 years before 2000 hit, every single year counts  ;)

Written By: belmont22 on 09/25/12 at 6:25 am

I'd rather worry about what year I was born in!
:o

See, if I was born in 1970, it would be easier to figure out my age!
:D

That's one advantage of being born at the very beginning of 1990. To figure out my age, I simply need to subtract 2000 and add 10 to the date!  ;D

Written By: Inertia on 09/25/12 at 6:31 am

I don't have a problem with my birth year. I like the number 1989. It looks neat on paper and 9 is my favorite number which makes it more win.

Written By: belmont22 on 09/25/12 at 6:39 am

I don't have a problem with my birth year. I like the number 1989. It looks neat on paper and 9 is my favorite number which makes it more win.

Indeed 1989 is a very 'pretty' and symmetrical looking year.

Written By: Howard on 09/25/12 at 7:08 am

and old school rap was almost on it's way out in 1989.

Written By: Inertia on 09/25/12 at 7:09 am

Indeed 1989 is a very 'pretty' and symmetrical looking year.

Yes, I am all about aesthetics. ^^

I favor odd numbers for the most part. Although, I do not much care for the number 3 due to it being a common cliche in video games, television shows, and popculture.

I dislike certain baby names too because I think the letter placing looks unbalanced on paper.

Written By: Inertia on 09/25/12 at 7:11 am

and old school rap was almost on it's way out in 1989.

I can't say I remember much from a personal standpoint so I will have to take your word on it, Howard. :]

Written By: Howard on 09/25/12 at 7:37 am

I can't say I remember much from a personal standpoint so I will have to take your word on it, Howard. :]

You had Tone Loc Young Mc and MC Hammer.

Written By: Inertia on 09/25/12 at 7:55 am

You had Tone Loc Young Mc and MC Hammer.

Indeed. ^^

I prefer rock and jazz anyway, but some I do like some rap.

Written By: belmont22 on 09/25/12 at 10:07 am

About old school hip hop, generally speaking 1979-1985 is considered the true old school while 1986-1994 is 'Golden Age', though often now 'old school' encompasses both. I'd even say Tupac and early Snoop, basically anything before 1998 and Master P could be called old school now.

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 09/25/12 at 12:01 pm

Yes, I am all about aesthetics. ^^

I favor odd numbers for the most part. Although, I do not much care for the number 3 due to it being a common cliche in video games, television shows, and popculture.

I dislike certain baby names too because I think the letter placing looks unbalanced on paper.

That's how I feel about 1990, I think it sounds and looks "pretty" written down. Like it has a nice ring to it. It could also because I have some mild grapheme-color synaesthesia where 1990 kind of looks like "black-brown-brown-white" whereas 1989 would be "black-brown-yellow-brown", and the former "looks" nicer/neater. That probably sounds ridiculous but it's just an odd quirk that my mind has. ;D Still, I certainly wouldn't mind being born in 1989 and getting to claim I was alive in the 80s even if it would only be for the first few months of my life.

I love the number 3 btw! (it's my favorite color, blue)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/25/12 at 12:07 pm

What the hell does that even mean?

You were born when you were born.  You have no control over it.  Why would ANYONE have an inferiority complex about it? 

Ridiculous.

Written By: Howard on 09/25/12 at 2:35 pm

About old school hip hop, generally speaking 1979-1985 is considered the true old school while 1986-1994 is 'Golden Age', though often now 'old school' encompasses both. I'd even say Tupac and early Snoop, basically anything before 1998 and Master P could be called old school now.

I wouldn't say Tupac and Snoop Dogg would be considered "old school".

Written By: Jenny1982 on 09/25/12 at 3:31 pm

Tupac hasn't been alive since 1996. So basically, we are talking more than 15 years (releases after someone's death such as 'Ghetto Gospel' in 2005 aren't really the same thing) since Tupac was last on the scene.

Written By: Inertia on 09/25/12 at 9:04 pm

That's how I feel about 1990, I think it sounds and looks "pretty" written down. Like it has a nice ring to it. It could also because I have some mild grapheme-color synaesthesia where 1990 kind of looks like "black-brown-brown-white" whereas 1989 would be "black-brown-yellow-brown", and the former "looks" nicer/neater. That probably sounds ridiculous but it's just an odd quirk that my mind has. ;D Still, I certainly wouldn't mind being born in 1989 and getting to claim I was alive in the 80s even if it would only be for the first few months of my life.

I love the number 3 btw! (it's my favorite color, blue)

Out of the years in the 1990's, I actually think 1991 and 1999 are the most aesthetically pleasing, but it's definitely a matter of personal preference.

Also, I don't dislike 3 for its visual appeal, but its overabundant use in popculture. I could go into more detail of why I do not care for the number 3 but I think it would be a tl;dr moment for most people.

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 09/25/12 at 9:09 pm

1991 looks/sounds neat too.

Fun fact: 2013 will be the first year since 1987 to have all digits different from each other.

Written By: Inertia on 09/25/12 at 9:16 pm

Fun fact: 2013 will be the first year since 1987 to have all digits different from each other.

I like the year 1987. It looks like it is counting backward disregarding the 1.

If I choose the prettiest years from this current decade it would be 2012 and 2015.

Written By: Brian06 on 09/25/12 at 9:18 pm

I like the year 1987. It looks like it is counting backward disregarding the 1.

I was born in 1987 and I have to agree it's a pretty good looking year.  ;D

Written By: Inertia on 09/25/12 at 9:20 pm

I was born in 1987 and I have to agree it's a pretty good looking year.  ;D

It has pizzazz. :]

Written By: Jenny1982 on 09/25/12 at 9:37 pm

It has pizzazz. :]

You could say the same thing about 2012. In fact, I had a pizza just before.

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 09/26/12 at 2:27 am

Funny thing! I have never thought about that! That's true  8)

Written By: Howard on 09/26/12 at 8:03 am

How'd you figure that out?  ???

Written By: slim on 09/26/12 at 8:08 am

I had  no control over my birth year, so i don't feel inferior. I was born '91,  but i love the 80s music and pop culture. I liked growing up in the late 90s and early 00s as a kid. My teen years were ok.  I just find it funny how people born like a year or two  before me try to pretend that they are better lmao. ;D

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 09/26/12 at 8:39 am

Comparing 25 4-digit-numbers?

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 09/26/12 at 11:44 am

I actually saw it on the wiki page for 2013 once lol. I wonder how long it's mathematically possible to go without that happening? Because the 90s and 00s each had at least two 9s/0s respectively so that took up 2 full decades, plus the 8s/9s/ at the end of the 1980s and 0s/1s/2s at the beginning of the 2010s. Most of us here have also been alive for 2 palindrome years, 1991 and 2002. The last times that happened were 1881, 1771, 1661, etc. and the next time won't be until 2112.

(only me and some of us here on inthe00s would ever find this interesting ;D)

Written By: nintieskid999 on 09/26/12 at 1:17 pm

Yes, probably.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZflXTb4ifok/Tl-x0-3WsTI/AAAAAAAAACM/oiJ5hrWPMS0/s1600/fashion.jpg

Remember that 19 is technically a teen. She could be 19.

Written By: Foo Bar on 09/27/12 at 3:02 am

http://929chan.us/kusaba/b/src/133183398615.gifhttp://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/5/8/1/1/7/5/NOPE-48446803347.jpeghttp://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/GreyFox27/MLP%20-%20FiM/mlfw1237_Twilight_Sparkle_nope_nope_nope.gifhttp://e621.net/data/15/b9/15b9b9e5d1834ced4f8abdd1daaa5ec0.jpg?1305073800http://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/boards/cgl/img/0060/59/1342721586935.jpghttp://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/5/8/1/1/7/5/Nope-48446059049.jpeg

Umm, nope.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/7/22/74e7bf60-5852-4006-8233-6c52969c22f6.gif

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I'm out.  Goodnight everypony!

Written By: Goodogbadog on 09/27/12 at 1:56 pm

Inferiority complex?  But surely not about your brilliant mind, scintillating humor, and fantastic writing!!  (I'm a fan.)  :)

Written By: TakaWuKid91 on 09/30/12 at 2:11 pm

People love to think Pac started hip hop.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/01/12 at 10:40 am

They do?

Who thinks that?

Written By: Starde on 10/04/12 at 9:41 pm

Those people obviously don't know their music history. ::)

Anyway, though sometimes I wished I had been born at least 10 years earlier, I love my birth year. I think 1991 is good looking year. Plus, I have a thing for even numbers (my birth day and birth month are even numbers) so I like how when you add the digits it equals an even number.  :P

Written By: apollonia1986 on 11/12/12 at 7:49 pm

Yes, probably.

That's how in the hell Charlie Chaplin wound up marrying a 16 year old girl!

Written By: Step-chan on 11/20/12 at 11:56 am

http://929chan.us/kusaba/b/src/133183398615.gifhttp://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/5/8/1/1/7/5/NOPE-48446803347.jpeghttp://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/GreyFox27/MLP%20-%20FiM/mlfw1237_Twilight_Sparkle_nope_nope_nope.gifhttp://e621.net/data/15/b9/15b9b9e5d1834ced4f8abdd1daaa5ec0.jpg?1305073800http://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/boards/cgl/img/0060/59/1342721586935.jpghttp://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/5/8/1/1/7/5/Nope-48446059049.jpeg

Umm, nope.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/7/22/74e7bf60-5852-4006-8233-6c52969c22f6.gif

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, I'm out.  Goodnight everypony!

This.

Check for new replies or respond here...