inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for some movie titles (spoilers!)

Written By: Martin on 11/10/12 at 6:00 am

Hello everyone! I'm desperately looking for at least a single title from these. These seem like a real challenge for every board (I used to post on IMDb boards but no one was able to help):

1) Must have been an Italian horror movie or something. I remember a couple were enjoying themselves in a park/forest. Then they discovered a hut/small house. The bad guys were a tribe of people with blue skin or blue tint/paint on their skin. As far as I remember the actors, playing the tribe members were black. I don't remember clearly as I was a kid but as far as I remember those people used to hang big rocks from trees. As the couple were running away from them, these stones were falling down in front of them to scare them or something. It was one of those movies that make you feel like on drugs while watching it.

2) A movie about a love triangle (?). I remember that a man was held in something like a hospital or he was a captive of a brunette woman with short hair. She was making cut marks on his chest with a surgical knife or something. I thought that was quite creepy! The other woman had a long blond hair and she was looking for the man, but the brunette lied to her that he wasn't there. I think the movie is most probably from the 80's or early 90's. I am not sure about the country of origin. It might be actually from the USA. It's certainly NOT Misery as suggested on other message boards.

3) The only thing I remember about this movie is it was filmed in something like a castle. It was from the 80s/90s and there were those female statues in the garden that used to move their hands from time to time. They were not human statues as suggested on another message board, but they were made from metal or something.

4) A man and a woman are in a hotel/large apartment building and he rushes to her telling her that the cops are here so she goes to the window to see if they are down. He grabbed her and threw her out of the window, killing her. It looked like an Italian or French movie, but could also be British. The movie is most definitely pre-80s.

Any help on at least one of these flicks would be greatly appreciated. I've been looking for titles all over the Internet but found nothing. I've been looking for the titles of those movies for years on the Internet to no avail.

Subject: Re: Looking for some movie titles (spoilers!)

Written By: Martin on 11/10/12 at 6:05 am

Oh, I forgot the 5th one:
(It was either a movie or an episode from a TV show):
A young couple books a room in a hotel and they want to jump together from the balcony. However, as the man jumps, the woman released his hand and he falls. Years later, the woman is an elderly lady. She goes to the same room in the same hotel and jumps from the balcony.

Subject: Re: Looking for some movie titles (spoilers!)

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/12/12 at 8:33 pm

2) A movie about a love triangle (?). I remember that a man was held in something like a hospital or he was a captive of a brunette woman with short hair. She was making cut marks on his chest with a surgical knife or something. I thought that was quite creepy! The other woman had a long blond hair and she was looking for the man, but the brunette lied to her that he wasn't there. I think the movie is most probably from the 80's or early 90's. I am not sure about the country of origin. It might be actually from the USA. It's certainly NOT Misery as suggested on other message boards.

Dead Ringers, 1988, would involve lots of creepy surgical instrument action. Any of these characters ring a bell?

Check for new replies or respond here...