inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: M*A*S*H

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/04/13 at 5:15 pm

Any M*A*S*H fans out there? I put this in the More Than a Decade since the show ran in a couple of them.

Who are your favorite Characters & why?
What are your favorite episodes & why?
Any kind of discussion about the show is welcomed.

Cat

Subject: Re: M*A*S*H

Written By: nally on 01/04/13 at 5:55 pm

I didn't watch it a great deal, but my dad did. There might be some storylines/episodes/characters that he liked. I just know that it's a sitcom/dramedy set in a medical facility, and having to do with the army and things of that nature.

Written By: amjikloviet on 01/04/13 at 6:01 pm

This was a game I use to play in Jr High with my then friends. It was called MASH. Does anyone else remember it?

Written By: warped on 01/04/13 at 6:03 pm

Great topic.
Sure, I watched MASH, I've seen every episode at least 3 times,esp the earlier ones (Seasons 1 through 6) I've seen maybe 10 times each.

I adored so many of the characters. My favorite is Hawkeye, no doubt about that. I liked Trapper, Henry Blake, Col Potter, BJ, Klinger, pretty much everyone. I despised Frank Burns, but Larry Linville played it so well, a fantastic job acting.

The only character I didn't like much was Charles. He was a pompous ass and acted his role very well.

My 2nd favorite character was Radar. He was lovable.

I liked the recurring characters such as Colonel Flagg and Sidney Freeman...excellent characters.
I used to have a MASH t-shirt, like more guys around my age did. 

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/04/13 at 6:20 pm

Great topic.
Sure, I watched MASH, I've seen every episode at least 3 times,esp the earlier ones (Seasons 1 through 6) I've seen maybe 10 times each.

I adored so many of the characters. My favorite is Hawkeye, no doubt about that. I liked Trapper, Henry Blake, Col Potter, BJ, Klinger, pretty much everyone. I despised Frank Burns, but Larry Linville played it so well, a fantastic job acting.

The only character I didn't like much was Charles. He was a pompous ass and acted his role very well.

My 2nd favorite character was Radar. He was lovable.

I liked the recurring characters such as Colonel Flagg and Sidney Freeman...excellent characters.
I used to have a MASH t-shirt, like more guys around my age did.

I have said this several times but my favorite characters are Col. Potter, Max Klinger, & Fr. Malchahy.

I do kind of like Charles. Yes, he was a pompous ass but every now & again his humanity will show. When we are watching such a time, I will say, "Be careful Charles, your humanity is showing again." There is that scene when Hawkeye's dad was going into surgery and Charles was right there for Hawkeye. And then there was that time that he gave the orphanage the candy that was supposed to be an anonymous gift. I love the interaction between Max & Charles when Max found out about the candy and brought Charles some fudge. 

Cat

Written By: warped on 01/04/13 at 6:35 pm

I have said this several times but my favorite characters are Col. Potter, Max Klinger, & Fr. Malchahy.

I do kind of like Charles. Yes, he was a pompous ass but every now & again his humanity will show. When we are watching such a time, I will say, "Be careful Charles, your humanity is showing again." There is that scene when Hawkeye's dad was going into surgery and Charles was right there for Hawkeye. And then there was that time that he gave the orphanage the candy that was supposed to be an anonymous gift. I love the interaction between Max & Charles when Max found out about the candy and brought Charles some fudge. 

Cat

Charles has some "human" moments, and I remember the interaction with Klinger on the(anonymous) fudge thing. 

One thing that impressed me on the show, they were able to lose Trapper & Henry Blake at the same time, and add BJ & Sherman, and they fit in so well. BJ's character was different than Trappers, Colonel Potter was quite different from Henry Blake.  The writers and actors did a great job to make it work.

Written By: warped on 01/04/13 at 6:44 pm

My favorite episodes?

- Any episode Col Flagg is in.  ;D
- The Jonathan Tuttle episode.
- Cpt Chandler episode
- Sometimes you hear the bullet
- Adam's ribs
- Bug Out
- Rainbow bridge
-Private Charles lamb

gosh so many favorites.

Written By: Howard on 01/04/13 at 7:29 pm

This was a game I use to play in Jr High with my then friends. It was called MASH. Does anyone else remember it?

Was it for Atari? Nintendo? XBox or PS2? ???

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/13 at 8:20 pm

I think I've said this before but I could never really get past the laugh track so I hated mash but a good friend of mine (not you cat) loves it. I know it stars Alan Alda, mike Farrell, Jaime Farr, Harry Morgan and that dude who played radar. And it takes place at a medical army something hospital base during the Korean War.  :D

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/13 at 8:26 pm

Actually I recall you (Cat) mentioning that the DVDs have a none laugh track feature so I hope to watch them again that way.

Having said all tgat there were a couple eps I saw that I did like.

The one with Patrick swayze.
The one where hotlips & hawk eye get trapped in a cave
The one where frank dies
The finale

I saw a special on the show a few months ago it was made a few years ago for a big anniversary they had. I never noticed/realized radar was "psychic"  that was interesting insight and actually made me want to go take a second look at the show.

Written By: gibbo on 01/04/13 at 9:00 pm

I consider M*A*S*H to be the USA's finest tv moment. It was hilariously funny while being incredibly warm and sincere when it needed.

Hawkeye was always my favourite character. I had a smart mouth and Hawkeye helped me hone my skills in that department. I also liked the other characters. Charles was supposed to be dislikeable ... so, mission accomplished there. ;D

I don't know the episode names... but he episode that immediately comes to mind when ever I recall this series (Cat will know it straight away) is the one where Hawkeye is losing it and has to talk with Sidney recounting what happened on a bus with some locals. They are in danger from the enemy and need to be quiet. A woman has to keep a chicken quiet and ends up smothering the bird in an attempt t stop any noise. By the end of the story we realise it was not a bird but a small child that was the victim...

This war time show was suddenly not all laughs...

Written By: warped on 01/04/13 at 9:03 pm

I don't know the episode names... but he episode that immediately comes to mind when ever I recall this series (Cat will know it straight away) is the one where Hawkeye is losing it and has to talk with Sidney recounting what happened on a bus with some locals. They are in danger from the enemy and need to be quiet. A woman has to keep a chicken quiet and ends up smothering the bird in an attempt t stop any noise. By the end of the story we realise it was not a bird but a small child that was the victim...

That was the final episode, I believe.

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/13 at 9:11 pm

I consider M*A*S*H to be the USA's finest tv moment. It was hilariously funny while being incredibly warm and sincere when it needed.

Hawkeye was always my favourite character. I had a smart mouth and Hawkeye helped me hone my skills in that department. I also liked the other characters. Charles was supposed to be dislikeable ... so, mission accomplished there. ;D

I totally remember that ep. That was a powerful one.

Maybe that's why I saw it. I only saw about 20-40 eps.

I remember the circumstances gibbo described but never attributed them to the finale. All I remember of te family is the final 20 mins and that iconic scene. In my mind what gibbo mentioned stands as a single episode I guess I just remember them as two separate moments in the show's history

Written By: gibbo on 01/04/13 at 9:13 pm

The other episode that stuck in my mind was when Henry Blake (I think it was him) was leaving and suddenly got killed. That was a surprise/shock.

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/13 at 9:16 pm

The other episode that stuck in my mind was when Henry Blake (I think it was him) was leaving and suddenly got killed. That was a surprise/shock.

That's it. Henry not frank.  That's what meant. Didn't frank dump hotlips in the finale to be with his wife stateside? The jerk.

Written By: warped on 01/04/13 at 9:19 pm

Last episode, season 3. It also shocked the other actors as well, when they found out the method Henry Blake was going to die. I remember listening to Gary Burghoff (Radar) talking about that. MASH was comedy & drama. A mix of both.

Written By: warped on 01/04/13 at 9:23 pm

That's it. Henry not frank.  That's what meant. Didn't frank dump hotlips in the finale to be with his wife stateside? The jerk.

Hot Lips got married to Donald Penobscot at the end of Season 5 and Frank Burns went crazy, gets a nervous breakdown and got sent home, and gets promoted from Major to Lieut Colonel.

Written By: whistledog on 01/04/13 at 9:29 pm

I have all 11 seasons on DVD.  Fantastic show! 
When I was a kid, I used to watch Trappper John, M.D. and question why there were two different Trapper John's.  As a kid, I guess I was too young to realize that Trapper John took place years after the Korean War had ended.

Did you know that Trapper John, M.D. was a spin-off from the movie M*A*S*H, not the TV series?

My favourite character on M*A*S*H was B.J.  He was a laid back guy who knew when to joke around and when to be serious. 

Written By: Dagwood on 01/04/13 at 9:37 pm

That one was sad.  I saw an interview where the cast said they weren't privy to what the final scene entailed so they were all as shocked as the characters.

Frank didn't dump hotlips.  It was the other way around and in the middle of the series.  He flipped out when she got married and it escalated into his going home.  Charles was his "replacement"

Without Frank around, Margaret was actually tolerable.  I really liked the episodes where they explored her human side more.  One that comes to mind is where the nurses are all talking and sharing care boxes.  When she comes in she gets the cold shoulder.  She gets mean then it comes out that for once she wants to be treated as one of the girls not just their major. 

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/13 at 9:39 pm

Hot Lips got married to Donald Penobscot at the end of Season 5 and Frank Burns went crazy, gets a nervous breakdown and got sent home, and gets promoted from Major to Lieut Colonel.

Well then I have no clue what I'm remembering. Why the hell am I even posting in a thread about a show I barely watched. Rather than contributing to the dialogue I'm just tripping over all my wrong info.  :D

Written By: warped on 01/04/13 at 9:42 pm

Well then I have no clue what I'm remembering. Why the hell am I even posting in a thread about a show I barely watched. Rather than contributing to the dialogue I'm just tripping over all my wrong info.  :D

I don't know, why do you do that?      :D

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/13 at 9:43 pm

I have all 11 seasons on DVD.  Fantastic show! 
When I was a kid, I used to watch Trappper John, M.D. and question why there were two different Trapper John's.  As a kid, I guess I was too young to realize that Trapper John took place years after the Korean War had ended.

Did you know that Trapper John, M.D. was a spin-off from the movie M*A*S*H, not the TV series?

My favourite character on M*A*S*H was B.J.  He was a laid back guy who knew when to joke around and when to be serious.

I lived Trapper John MD!!!! I didn't realize it was spun from the film not the series.

I never saw the film. I think I took an Altman class in film school I must have skipped class the day they screened MASH

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/13 at 9:48 pm

Frank didn't dump hotlips.  It was the other way around and in the middle of the series.  He flipped out when she got married and it escalated into his going home.  Charles was his "replacement"

Yes I know I suck I'm gonna stop talking now  ;D

I saw an interview where the cast said they weren't privy to what the final scene entailed so they were all as shocked as the characters.

I think that might've been the same special I saw.

The ep that they talked about in that special that intrigued me was the one with the interviewer.
I never saw that ep but watched clips from the special. If I remember correctly ;and we all know now how dangerous my mash memory is  :D ). There was no script for that episode. The actors answered the interviewers questions in character. They responded how they felt their characters would respond when asked about the war. I wanna see that ep.

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/13 at 9:54 pm

I don't know, why do you do that?      :D

I guess you could

call it a

compulsion

Written By: gibbo on 01/05/13 at 3:52 am

That one was sad.  I saw an interview where the cast said they weren't privy to what the final scene entailed so they were all as shocked as the characters.

Without Frank around, Margaret was actually tolerable.  I really liked the episodes where they explored her human side more.  One that comes to mind is where the nurses are all talking and sharing care boxes.  When she comes in she gets the cold shoulder.  She gets mean then it comes out that for once she wants to be treated as one of the girls not just their major.

I liked the ep where she and Hawkeye got it on...  ::)

Written By: AmericanGirl on 01/05/13 at 3:06 pm

I love M*A*S*H but will admit I didn't watch it in first run - only reruns.  That said, it's become a favorite.  I don't know which characters I like best, but I tend to prefer the later crew.

There are so many great episodes, I can't nail down a specific favorite.  One just popped into my mind that I've always loved is the episode where B.J. has his anniversary approaching and the crew surprises him with a celebration including a movie reel sent from his wife Peg.  That one always gets me.  :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/05/13 at 7:03 pm

One of my favorite eps was called Blood Brothers. Most of you know it as the one with Patrick Swayze.

There is one scene that I have watched a million and one times and STILL crack up is when Frank gets into a tank and of course he can't drive it. He runs over Col. Potter's jeep. Col. Potter takes out his revolver and shoots the jeep.  ;D ;D ;D ;D  I am laughing just thinking about it. To me, that is one of the absolutely funniest moments.

Cat 

Written By: warped on 01/06/13 at 7:55 am

There are so many great episodes, I can't nail down a specific favorite.  One just popped into my mind that I've always loved is the episode where B.J. has his anniversary approaching and the crew surprises him with a celebration including a movie reel sent from his wife Peg.  That one always gets me.  :)

Yes, that was an excellent episode.

Written By: Don Carlos on 01/06/13 at 9:52 am

There are sooo many good eps, which is why the show lasted so long.  One I like a lot has Hawkeye telling a general that his son has died unexpectedly.  The general then talks about "other men's sons".  Its sad, but  a great statement about the horrors of war, but on a personal level

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/06/13 at 11:25 am

Yes I know I suck I'm gonna stop talking now  ;D

I think that might've been the same special I saw.

The ep that they talked about in that special that intrigued me was the one with the interviewer.
I never saw that ep but watched clips from the special. If I remember correctly ;and we all know now how dangerous my mash memory is  :D ). There was no script for that episode. The actors answered the interviewers questions in character. They responded how they felt their characters would respond when asked about the war. I wanna see that ep.

There were two eps like that: The Interview & Our Finest Hour.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 01/06/13 at 11:40 am

There were two eps like that: The Interview & Our Finest Hour.

Cat

Cool it I ever get around to it I'll look out for them.

How many seasons? 9? 14?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/06/13 at 12:11 pm

Cool it I ever get around to it I'll look out for them.

How many seasons? 9? 14?

There were 11 seasons total. I do HIGHLY recommend watching them all-starting from the beginning. To me, the earlier ones were good but it wasn't until about the 4 season or so that it really became outstanding.

Cat

Written By: warped on 01/06/13 at 12:13 pm

There were 11 seasons total. I do HIGHLY recommend watching them all-starting from the beginning. To me, the earlier ones were good but it wasn't until about the 4 season or so that it really became outstanding.

Cat

I prefer seasons 2 to 7, myself, but there were some outstanding episodes every year.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/06/13 at 12:35 pm

I prefer seasons 2 to 7, myself, but there were some outstanding episodes every year.

Very true. I only think there were one or two eps that I didn't like at all-Fallen Idol is one of them. I really don't like watching "Abyssinia, Henry" & "Good-Bye Radar" because they were just too sad-not because they were bad.

Cat

Written By: loki 13 on 01/06/13 at 12:54 pm

One of my favorites is "Point Of View." The whole episode seen through the eyes of a wounded soldier.

Written By: warped on 01/06/13 at 12:58 pm

Very true. I only think there were one or two eps that I didn't like at all-Fallen Idol is one of them. I really don't like watching "Abyssinia, Henry" & "Good-Bye Radar" because they were just too sad-not because they were bad.

Cat

And when Radar left his teddy bear on Hawkeye's bed.  :\'(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/06/13 at 1:02 pm

One of my favorites is "Point Of View." The whole episode seen through the eyes of a wounded soldier.

Another good one.

And when Radar left his teddy bear on Hawkeye's bed.  :\'(

Yup. Like I said, I don't like watching it because it is sad.

Cat

Written By: warped on 01/06/13 at 1:51 pm

Another favorite episode was the "Practical joker" episode, where Sidney Freedman tried to figure out who it was (It was in fact B.J.).

Another one was "Sometimes you hear the bullet", when Hawkeye's friend passes away. "There are certain rules about a war and rule number one is young men die. And rule number two is doctors can't change rule number one"

My favorite parts of MASH involve the interaction between Hawkeye/Trapper and Frank Burns, or Hawkeye/B.J and Frank Burns.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/06/13 at 2:18 pm

Each character has his "act." Hawkeye being the lady's man/jokester, Charles being the pompous ass, Margaret being very hard shell, etc. etc. And every now and again, they stop their "act" and interact from their core. There were so many of those scenes throughout the entire series. That one scene that I already mentioned between Charles & Max-between Charles & Hawkeye. There were several scenes between Margaret & Hawkeye.

It is very obvious that Margaret & Hawkeye are in love with each other. I think it started fairly early in the series but it really evolved. There was one ep (can't remember which one it is off the top of my head) where Margaret was upset about something. Hawkeye passed her as he was about ready to go into the mess tent when he noticed that she was very upset. He dropped what he was doing and was right there for her because she needed it. She tried to push him away but he wouldn't. He was not doing his "act" but he was being a TRUE friend.

Cat 

Written By: warped on 01/06/13 at 2:26 pm

It is very obvious that Margaret & Hawkeye are in love with each other. I think it started fairly early in the series but it really evolved. There was one ep (can't remember which one it is off the top of my head) where Margaret was upset about something. Hawkeye passed her as he was about ready to go into the mess tent when he noticed that she was very upset. He dropped what he was doing and was right there for her because she needed it. She tried to push him away but he wouldn't. He was not doing his "act" but he was being a TRUE friend.

Cat

Is that the episode where that dog (Margaret was secretly feeding) was run over?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/06/13 at 3:01 pm

Is that the episode where that dog (Margaret was secretly feeding) was run over?

Yup-that's the one.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 01/06/13 at 3:20 pm

Who remembers when MASH went off the air in 1983?  ???

Written By: warped on 01/06/13 at 3:25 pm

Who remembers when MASH went off the air in 1983?  ???

We had a small party with some friends watching the last episode.

Written By: Don Carlos on 01/07/13 at 11:04 am

Another favorite episode was the "Practical joker" episode, where Sidney Freedman tried to figure out who it was (It was in fact B.J.).

Another one was "Sometimes you hear the bullet", when Hawkeye's friend passes away. "There are certain rules about a war and rule number one is young men die. And rule number two is doctors can't change rule number one"

My favorite parts of MASH involve the interaction between Hawkeye/Trapper and Frank Burns, or Hawkeye/B.J and Frank Burns.

One of Henry's best lines

I also like the ep with Major Weems, the racist commander who assigned the most dangerous missions to black soldiers.  Charles had a tooth ache in that one, and Potter called in a dentist who happened to be black.  They mailed Weems.  The funny lines was Charles visiting a Korean herbalist

Charles, looking at a boiling pot "and what does this cure"

Herbalist "hunger, that's my lunch"

Written By: warped on 01/07/13 at 11:19 am

One of Henry's best lines

I also like the ep with Major Weems, the racist commander who assigned the most dangerous missions to black soldiers.  Charles had a tooth ache in that one, and Potter called in a dentist who happened to be black.  They mailed Weems.  The funny lines was Charles visiting a Korean herbalist

Charles, looking at a boiling pot "and what does this cure"

Herbalist "hunger, that's my lunch"

Yes, I recall that one. I aslo like an earlier episode when a soldier thought he received "the wrong colored blood". Lesson learned there as well.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/07/13 at 11:53 am

Yes, I recall that one. I aslo like an earlier episode when a soldier thought he received "the worng colored blood". Lesson learned there as well.

Another good one.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 01/07/13 at 7:47 pm

I think I recall there was also an AfterMASH. ???

Written By: warped on 01/08/13 at 7:29 am

I think I recall there was also an AfterMASH. ???

Yes there was. AfterMASH began after MASH ended.  ;)

I thought the MASH episode "dreams" was very powerul. The one where we see each character fall asleep, begin to dream, and then the war takes over the dream.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/08/13 at 8:29 am

Yes there was. AfterMASH began after MASH ended.  ;)

I thought the MASH episode "dreams" was very powerul. The one where we see each character fall asleep, begin to dream, and then the war takes over the dream.

Remember that one.

There were also a lot of inconsistencies to the show. Henry's wife was Mildred until she changed her name to Loraine. And Hawkeye was from Vermont until they moved his hometown of Crabapple Cove to Maine. He also had a mother & sister who disappeared.

Cat

Written By: warped on 01/08/13 at 10:03 am

Remember that one.

There were also a lot of inconsistencies to the show. Henry's wife was Mildred until she changed her name to Loraine. And Hawkeye was from Vermont until they moved his hometown of Crabapple Cove to Maine. He also had a mother & sister who disappeared.

Cat

And there also was Milton/Sidney Freeman.  Hawkeye's mom..oh yeah, I think Ho-John (Season 1) was supposed to live with Hawkeye's parents. 

Written By: Don Carlos on 01/10/13 at 10:20 am

Yes, I recall that one. I aslo like an earlier episode when a soldier thought he received "the wrong colored blood". Lesson learned there as well.

Yeah, Hawkeye painted him with iodine while he was out, and Ginger put him in his place

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/10/13 at 12:09 pm

Yeah, Hawkeye painted him with iodine while he was out, and Ginger put him in his place

Ginger was one of those characters that disappeared into oblivion along with Ugly John & Spearchucker Jones.

My question is who makes the announcement that there is incoming wounded? The PA system is in the orderly room and yet, it sounds like Egor making the announcement but he works in the mess tent. You think it should be Radar-followed by Klinger who made those announcements but it is not. They never explained that.

Cat

Written By: warped on 01/10/13 at 1:48 pm

Ginger was one of those characters that disappeared into oblivion along with Ugly John & Spearchucker Jones.

My question is who makes the announcement that there is incoming wounded? The PA system is in the orderly room and yet, it sounds like Egor making the announcement but he works in the mess tent. You think it should be Radar-followed by Klinger who made those announcements but it is not. They never explained that.

Cat

I liked Ginger. What I read on the net years ago was that Mr. Jones was eliminated from the cast because no African American doctors were in a MASH during the Korean War.

Written By: amjikloviet on 01/10/13 at 7:30 pm

Was it for Atari? Nintendo? XBox or PS2? ???

No, it was a silly little game called MASH where we would take turns playing a fortune teller. MASH stood for: Mansion, Attic, Shack and House. It was soo silly I don't even know why I brought it up ;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/10/13 at 8:00 pm

I just learned from a doc on the F word that the M*A*S*H movie was the first film the f bomb was dropped in.  You go Robert Altman!!!

Written By: warped on 01/21/13 at 12:08 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyfmanqYc8

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/21/13 at 1:48 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyfmanqYc8

I can almost tell you all the title names of which ep each of those clips came off of.

Cat

Written By: warped on 02/21/13 at 1:08 pm

If you ever watched Season 1 of MASH, you might remember that William Christopher did not play Father Mulcahey in the pilot episode, but another actor "George Morgan" did. He won a weekend in Tokyo with Lieutenant Dish.  ;D

Nothing against George Morgan but I'm glad they replaced him with William Christopher.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/21/13 at 2:58 pm

If you ever watched Season 1 of MASH, you might remember that William Christopher did not play Father Mulcahey in the pilot episode, but another actor "George Morgan" did. He won a weekend in Tokyo with Lieutenant Dish.  ;D

Nothing against George Morgan but I'm glad they replaced him with William Christopher.

And he had red hair.

I agree that William Christopher was WONDERFUL as Father Mulcahey. I wish every priest would be like Fr. Mulcahey.

Cat

Written By: warped on 08/10/13 at 1:00 pm

Some MASH bloopers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGH6r8RXzc8

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/10/13 at 1:45 pm

Some MASH bloopers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGH6r8RXzc8

You can tell that they enjoyed what they were doing and they enjoyed each other-and that was the magic that made the show as great as it was.

Cat

Written By: warped on 08/10/13 at 4:08 pm

You can tell that they enjoyed what they were doing and they enjoyed each other-and that was the magic that made the show as great as it was.

Cat

They did, even if they went through a major cast change (McLean Stevenson, Wayne Rogers & Larry Linville leaving), the others fit in..you can argue it was even a better fit too.

Check for new replies or respond here...