inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Charlie's Angels- who's your fave and why?

Written By: snozberries on 01/25/13 at 1:54 pm

Yeah so I was going to let you design your angels dream team and select 3 but I decided I'd rather see who you'd pick if only allowed one angel.

My top 4 are easy!
my top 3 would be tough.
My top two not so hard at all. 

And my number one is simple as that feathered and that smile. Jill is my favorite angel followed closely by her little sis. My love for Kelly and Bri is so close it would be like Soohie's Choce trying to decide who to cut for top three. 

And that's why you only get to pick one  ;D

Subject: Re: Charlie's Angels- who's your fave and why?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/25/13 at 2:10 pm

I said Kelly followed by Cris & Jill. Sabrina comes in 4th and I stopped watching after the others joined. I have no idea who they are.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 01/25/13 at 2:14 pm

I said Kelly followed by Cris & Jill. Sabrina comes in 4th and I stopped watching after the others joined. I have no idea who they are.

Cat

If I had to pick btwn the two Julie of Tiff. Shelly Hack was the worst but there were a lot if good eps her season. You have never seen my favorite ep the one where Jill gets kidnaped by LQ jones and his two sons.

Written By: warped on 01/25/13 at 2:17 pm

It was close, but I voted for Kelly. My 2nd choice would be Kris or Sabrina. 

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/25/13 at 2:19 pm

If I had to pick btwn the two Julie of Tiff. Shelly Hack was the worst but there were a lot if good eps her season. You have never seen my favorite ep the one where Jill gets kidnaped by LQ jones and his two sons.

FYI: There was an ep where Kelly gets hurts and this boy who has learning disabilities, was trying to act out a story she told him. I'm sure you know the ep since you know every ep they ever had.  :D ;D ;D ;D  Anyway, they had the exact same story in the Mod Squad. Only it was Julie who got hurt and Linc & Pete tried to find the boy-instead of Sabrina & Jill (?) Cris (?) which ever one it was.

Cat

Written By: warped on 01/25/13 at 2:34 pm

Cat

I only watched occasionally after the others joined. I preferred Julie to Tiffany. My favorite seasons were Seasons 1 until 3

Written By: meesa on 01/25/13 at 2:43 pm

Jill was my favorite, second was Kelly.

Written By: snozberries on 01/25/13 at 3:36 pm

FYI: There was an ep where Kelly gets hurts and this boy who has learning disabilities, was trying to act out a story she told him. I'm sure you know the ep since you know every ep they ever had.  :D ;D ;D ;D  Anyway, they had the exact same story in the Mod Squad. Only it was Julie who got hurt and Linc & Pete tried to find the boy-instead of Sabrina & Jill (?) Cris (?) which ever one it was.

Cat

It was Jill... the ep was To Kill an Angel and it was the 7th ep  (8th if you count the original pilot movie) of the series...  ;)

kelly got shot in the head twice...once by Skip and again in the series finale

I've only seen a few eps of Mod Squad...the ep you mentioned was not one of them..

Written By: whistledog on 01/25/13 at 6:00 pm

I gather this is from the original TV series only because I wanted to vote for Natalie Cook

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/25/13 at 7:10 pm

Kris Munroe.

Why?

Cheryl Ladd!
:)

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/56/5614/D6RVG00Z/posters/cheryl-ladd-charlie-s-angels.jpg

Written By: Howard on 01/25/13 at 8:07 pm

Kris Munroe.

Why?

Cheryl Ladd!
:)

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/56/5614/D6RVG00Z/posters/cheryl-ladd-charlie-s-angels.jpg

She's a hottie!  ;)

Written By: warped on 01/25/13 at 8:26 pm

I used to have something really similar to this photo in my locker door at school in grade 10, and partly into grade 11.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/02/08/article-1354780-001B5CB800000258-814_468x500.jpg

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/25/13 at 8:52 pm

She's a hottie!  ;)

And those sweet scoops are just as God made them!
:-*

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/25/13 at 9:07 pm

I used to have something really similar to this photo in my locker door at school in grade 10, and partly into grade 11.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/02/08/article-1354780-001B5CB800000258-814_468x500.jpg

My friend Kyle had this Farrah poster --

http://www.posters57.com/images/categories/Farrah_Fawcett_001.jpg

We used it for a darts target.  It wasn't misogynistic, mind you, it was more of a latency thing.  We were just old enough to ogle at women, but not old enough to do anything else.  So the darts gave us a reason to stare at the poster and aim for something!
:P

Written By: Howard on 01/26/13 at 7:07 am

And those sweet scoops are just as God made them!
:-*

plain vanilla.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 01/26/13 at 7:10 am

Wow I don't remember Farrah Fawcett posing nude. Wowzers!  :o

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/26/13 at 7:52 am

It was Jill... the ep was To Kill an Angel and it was the 7th ep  (8th if you count the original pilot movie) of the series...  ;)

kelly got shot in the head twice...once by Skip and again in the series finale

I've only seen a few eps of Mod Squad...the ep you mentioned was not one of them..

I KNEW you would know the ep.  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 01/26/13 at 11:33 am

I KNEW you would know the ep.  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

yeah I know every ep....not as well as I did when I was in my teens.... when the show originally aired & they played reruns and when the show went into late night syndication during the Iran hostage crisis (the birth of Nightline) Charlie's Angels used to air at 1130s on abc late night - and when night line came up it would air after ted koppel was done talking about day 87 or whatever---- anyway-  I could tell you 2 seconds into a scene what ep it was....it was like Name That Tune only I played Name that Episode... I'm not that good now (I watch it on channel 564 on Directv all the time even tho I own all the dvds.. I can name the eps but not as fast.  ;D

Written By: gibbo on 01/26/13 at 10:18 pm

Jill is my favorite angel followed closely by her little sis.

Same here ... Although, I came to appreciate Kelly's 'acting ability' (okay ... her looks) when I revisited the series some years later.

Jill always appeared to be cold!  ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...