inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Really long Commercials

Written By: amjikloviet on 02/21/13 at 3:40 pm

Anyone else notice that some commercials are just way too long to even be a commercial? Which is the longest one you have ever watched? They can be old or recent commercials. I'll start with this recent one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAjJnv2dxtw

It is a mixture of Spanish and English, but it is sooo long. When I first saw it, I thought it was a music video or a musical!

Anyone else care to post one?

Subject: Re: Really long Commercials

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/13 at 5:39 pm

Sometimes, late at night, I'll watch Charlie's Angels on Universal HD Network (even tho I own them all on DVD) and there's a commercial with Val Bertinelli it's like a mini infomercial for some skin product....proactiv or something... anyway the thing is like 5 minutes long...I almost forget what ep I'm watching by the time it's over....

Written By: whistledog on 02/21/13 at 6:26 pm

Sometimes, late at night, I'll watch Charlie's Angels on Universal HD Network (even tho I own them all on DVD) and there's a commercial with Val Bertinelli it's like a mini infomercial for some skin product....proactiv or something... anyway the thing is like 5 minutes long...I almost forget what ep I'm watching by the time it's over....

I hate that ad so much.  What I hate most about it was how she talks about how Cindy Crawford is 47 and wants to know her secret to looking so good.  Forget Cindy.  I wanna know how Valerie keeps looking good at 50!

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/13 at 7:07 pm

I hate that ad so much.  What I hate most about it was how she talks about how Cindy Crawford is 47 and wants to know her secret to looking so good.  Forget Cindy.  I wanna know how Valerie keeps looking good at 50!

I have a hard time believing that Cindy is 47... that would make her almost 2 yrs older than me....seems like when I was a teen she was already famous...um... was she a 16 yr old model? 

just looked her up....wow....she was modeling at 16  :o

Written By: Howard on 02/21/13 at 7:38 pm

It's all about good diet, excersize and pilates.

Check for new replies or respond here...