inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: O-Town Reuniting

Written By: Ripley on 04/01/14 at 1:55 am

The group from Making The Band, O-Town, have decided to reunite.  This will be the first time they have a tour and new music in 11 years.  Included are: Dan Miller, Jacob Underwood, Trevor Penick and Erik-Michael Estrada.  Ashley Angel is not part of it for an unspecified reason.  The reunion actually occurred late last year but this is the official announcement video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbKZ7-vau9k

They were popular in the early 2000s with the hits, "Liquid Dreams", "All Or Nothing" and "We Fit Together". 

Subject: Re: O-Town Reuniting

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 04/02/14 at 1:30 pm

The group from Making The Band, O-Town, have decided to reunite.  This will be the first time they have a tour and new music in 11 years.  Included are: Dan Miller, Jacob Underwood, Trevor Penick and Erik-Michael Estrada.  Ashley Angel is not part of it for an unspecified reason.  The reunion actually occurred late last year but this is the official announcement video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbKZ7-vau9k

They were popular in the early 2000s with the hits, "Liquid Dreams", "All Or Nothing" and "We Fit Together".

Yeah I remember them.  They were put together by Lou Pearlman who created the Backstreet Boys, NSync and LMIN8.  :) Boy they sure didn't last very long.

Written By: whistledog on 04/02/14 at 2:01 pm

I'll take crappy boy bands for $500 Alex

Seriously though, they weren't bad.  They were bigger in the UK than they were in North America. 

Written By: apollonia1986 on 04/04/14 at 10:23 pm

Oh my sweet merciful heavens! I'd love to see Trevor again! And Ashley Parker Angel can have a seat, the others can play without him. I'm excited!  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/05/14 at 12:35 am

Seriously though, they weren't bad.  They were bigger in the UK than they were in North America.

I thought the were like a TV band or something, like the Partridge Family.
???

Written By: 80sfan on 04/05/14 at 2:22 pm

I noticed one of them is missing in the video. Did they scare him off??  ;D

Written By: Ripley on 04/11/14 at 11:22 pm

Yeah I remember them.  They were put together by Lou Pearlman who created the Backstreet Boys, NSync and LMIN8.  :) Boy they sure didn't last very long.

Lou is a creep... but he sure did create some good bands!

Written By: Ripley on 04/11/14 at 11:23 pm

I enjoyed their music but they were never a favorite of mine.

Written By: Ripley on 04/11/14 at 11:25 pm

Oh my sweet merciful heavens! I'd love to see Trevor again! And Ashley Parker Angel can have a seat, the others can play without him. I'm excited!  ;D

Ashley is full of himself!  After the guys posted this video he made a topless selfie.  Dude no one cares.  I think he always had a big head though.

Written By: Ripley on 04/11/14 at 11:25 pm

I thought the were like a TV band or something, like the Partridge Family.
???

It was on MTV.  Making The Band.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 04/12/14 at 1:41 am

Lou is a creep... but he sure did create some good bands!

Lou is in jail where he belongs for tax evasion. 

He stole from all of the bands that he created and took more money than what he was entitled to. 

To quote the dingbat.

I'll stop creating boy bands when god stops creating little girls.

The Backstreet Boys sued him, NSYNC sued him, LFO sued him, just about all of the boy bands that he created in one way or another managed to sue him and win.

Written By: Ripley on 04/12/14 at 9:08 pm

Lou is in jail where he belongs for tax evasion. 

He stole from all of the bands that he created and took more money than what he was entitled to. 

To quote the dingbat.

The Backstreet Boys sued him, NSYNC sued him, LFO sued him, just about all of the boy bands that he created in one way or another managed to sue him and win.

I have heard some disturbing stories about him.  He is a pedophile and has touched some of them literally...

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 04/13/14 at 12:35 am

I have heard some disturbing stories about him.  He is a pedophile and has touched some of them literally...

Oh I knew about that part.  It wouldn't surprise me if he got any action in jail.

Written By: Ripley on 04/13/14 at 10:25 pm

Oh I knew about that part.  It wouldn't surprise me if he got any action in jail.

I'm sure he did.

Check for new replies or respond here...