inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Old Pre-School/K-12th Grade span

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/13/14 at 8:16 pm

How was school like when the School Grades were like this?

Elementary/Primary School - Pre-school/K to 6th grade

Middle/Jr. High School - 7th to 9th grade

High School - 10th to 12th grade

I went to Elementary from Pre-school to 5th Grade, Middle/Jr. High from 6th to 8th Grade and High School from 9th to 12th Grade. I was curious on was school different when Elementary School was Pre-school/K to 6th, Middle/Jr. High was 7th to 9th and High School was 10th to 12th before the transition to what it is now?

Subject: Re: The Old Pre-School/K-12th Grade span

Written By: meesa on 09/13/14 at 8:33 pm

I attended both types of school systems and didn't notice much difference myself.

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 09/14/14 at 5:42 am

Since not everybody on this Forum is from the United States, could you maybe say what the current situation is? :)

Written By: karen on 09/14/14 at 11:23 am

And remember that this probably varies from State to State anyway

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/14/14 at 1:59 pm

I moved around a lot as a kid. I went to different school systems.

They were:

K-6/ 7 & 8/9-12
K-5/7 & 8/9-12
K-5/6-8/9-12
K-6/7-9/10-12

There may have been more but by the time I got to high school, it didn't matter what the other schools had. The only difference was feeling "privilege" for being the top grade in the school or feeling, like the younger sibling.

Around here, there are schools that go K-8/9-12.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 09/14/14 at 2:05 pm

I attended all schools and as soon as I was in High School I was in Special Ed and Mainstream.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/14/14 at 3:37 pm

I attended both types of school systems and didn't notice much difference myself.
what year did you graduate high school?

Since not everybody on this Forum is from the United States, could you maybe say what the current situation is? :)
How is the School Grade Span in Germany?

And remember that this probably varies from State to State anyway
You're right about that.

I attended all schools and as soon as I was in High School I was in Special Ed and Mainstream.
Same here, except I have been in Special Ed classes since I was 3 and I have been General Ed classes since I was 12.

Written By: loki 13 on 09/14/14 at 4:23 pm

I was in three schools.

Kindergarten: 5yrs. old  (1967-68)

Catholic grade school: grades 1-8 (1968-76)

High School: 9-12 (1976-80)

Both Kindergarten and High School were public schools serving 8yrs. of Catholic school was enough for me.

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 09/15/14 at 2:14 am

How is the School Grade Span in Germany?

I went from preschool-4th grade (Elementary): 1992-1997
Orientation school (5th-6th grade): 1997-1999
Middle School (7th-10th grade): 1999-2003
High School (11th- 13th grade): 2003-2006
Middle and High School are generally attended at the same school building.

It has also changed in the meantime. Currently it is (for the highest level of education):

Elementary (1st- 4th grade)
Middle School (5th-9th grade)
High School (10th-12th grade)

Written By: KatanaChick on 09/15/14 at 9:28 am

Elementary-K-6
Jr. High-7-8
High School-9-12

My district was that. Some have middle school, which just adds 6th grade to it.

Written By: SiderealDreams on 09/15/14 at 1:13 pm

I moved around a lot as a kid. I went to different school systems.

They were:

K-6/ 7 & 8/9-12
K-5/7 & 8/9-12
K-5/6-8/9-12
K-6/7-9/10-12

What happened to 6th grade in the second system?

Written By: SiderealDreams on 09/15/14 at 1:15 pm

Elementary-K-6
Jr. High-7-8
High School-9-12

My district was that. Some have middle school, which just adds 6th grade to it.

That's what I had, but my 7th to 8th grade school had "Middle School" in its name. I always just saw jr. high and middle school as synonyms, with either of them sometimes including three grades and just two at other times.

Written By: Howard on 09/15/14 at 2:37 pm

Same here, except I have been in Special Ed classes since I was 3 and I have been General Ed classes since I was 12.

So you've been in a little bit of both?

Written By: MarkMc1990 on 09/15/14 at 7:33 pm

My junior high was 6th-8th, but I know it used to be 7th-8th up until the early-mid '90s. In my brother's kindergarten yearbook from 1992-93, there is a section with 6th graders because the elementary school was still K-6 at the time. It was actually rather odd to see.

Written By: nally on 09/15/14 at 7:41 pm

My junior high was 6th-8th, but I know it used to be 7th-8th up until the early-mid '90s. In my brother's kindergarten yearbook from 1992-93, there is a section with 6th graders because the elementary school was still K-6 at the time. It was actually rather odd to see.

It was up until that time when the lineup changed in the Los Angeles Unified School District. When I was in 6th grade (1991-92) it was still elementary school, although some junior highs had converted to middle schools (6-7-8 lineup). But when I entered the 7th grade (1992-93), it was in the middle of the "middle school" lineup. In fact, the middle school I went to had just converted to the 6-7-8 lineup that very summer. (So the only kids to remain there from the first half of 1992 to the second half of the year were those going from 7th into 8th grade.)

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/15/14 at 7:50 pm

So you've been in a little bit of both?
Yep.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/16/14 at 11:46 am

What happened to 6th grade in the second system?

They decided not to have 6th grade.  :D ;D ;D ;D

OOPS!  :-[

Actually, I'm not too sure. It was really weird. At the time, I was in 3rd grade & my sister was in 6th. We lived right smack in the middle between two elementary schools. You would think that they would have sent us to the same school-BUT NOOOOO!!!! How they did it on our street was every other year went to the different schools and then the next year it was switched so you would stay in the same school. So my sister went to an older school that was K-6. I went to the new school which was K-5. I was the ONLY kid on the block that went to that school so I always had to walk by myself.

You know about that old saying about having to walk six miles to school in 10 feet of snow uphill-BOTH WAYS! Well, it was pretty near to that. A few years ago, my sister & I compared noted as to how far we really had to walk using Google maps. I did have to walk over a mile each way-no joke, no exaggeration. This was years before walkmans but I had a little transistor radio that I took with me to keep me company. The last year I was there (5th grade), I found out there was a morning bus for the kindergarteners which I took but still had to walk home.

Getting back to what happened to 6th grade. My sister went to a jr. high which had 7th & 8th grade. After 5th grade, I was supposed to go to a different school than my sister. I don't know if it was a K-6, 6-8 or what because we moved and I never ended up going to that school.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 09/16/14 at 2:47 pm

Yep.

I was in more Special Ed cause I had behavioral problems.

Written By: nally on 09/16/14 at 11:20 pm

I actually spent a few years in special ed as well, but for a different reason. My first experience with special ed was in the 5th grade; I was also in that class for 6th, but both years I mainstreamed into "regular" math and was well-liked.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/16/14 at 11:29 pm

I actually spent a few years in special ed as well, but for a different reason. My first experience with special ed was in the 5th grade; I was also in that class for 6th, but both years I mainstreamed into "regular" math and was well-liked.

I was placed in special ed because I had a learning disability after finding out that I wasn't concentrating in preschool class.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 09/17/14 at 1:22 am

My school system had the traditional K-5/6-8/9-12 setup, but a neighboring county actually has no junior high school at all. It has one school which covers kindergarten through seventh grade, and another that goes from eight grade through twelfth grade. That seems pretty unusual, but it is a very small school district (probably little more than 1,000 students)

Written By: KatanaChick on 09/17/14 at 5:29 am

That's what I had, but my 7th to 8th grade school had "Middle School" in its name. I always just saw jr. high and middle school as synonyms, with either of them sometimes including three grades and just two at other times.

That's how I always thought, that both were synonymous. Technically middle school is 6-8 from what I've read.  :-\\

Written By: Howard on 09/17/14 at 3:09 pm

when you're in Special Ed you're treated differently.

Written By: Howard on 09/17/14 at 3:10 pm

I was placed in special ed because I had a learning disability after finding out that I wasn't concentrating in preschool class.

Were you treated differently?

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/17/14 at 4:08 pm

Were you treated differently?
No. I was treated like a normal person. I had friends without disabilities, so it wasn't that different.

Written By: KatanaChick on 09/17/14 at 7:18 pm

No. I was treated like a normal person. I had friends without disabilities, so it wasn't that different.

At my high school there were three different levels of special ed. There were some kids that spent all day in one classroom. Kids that were half integrated, meaning they had regular classes too but sometimes with a teacher's aid just there for them. Then there was regular ed but kids who had a study class for help on homework, I had that. I had a seperate math teacher too in 4th grade that taught me one on one, and it helped but I didn't like her. Early in school I was in resource room and there were plenty of regular kids in it who just had some behavior issues and such. We had some good times though, like going on weekend camping trips in the fall and field trips that were just our class. That was...kindergarten and 1st grade I want to say.

Written By: nally on 09/17/14 at 7:43 pm

when you're in Special Ed you're treated differently.

It was sorta like that for me, in some ways. The class material is presented differently, the environment is different, and there are a lot fewer total students in the class. I just know that when I was first placed in special ed (in the 5th grade), there were kids in three different grade levels (4th, 5th, and 6th; there was also another special ed class in this school for the lower grade levels), and instruction was mostly one-on-one. However, in junior high/middle school (the terms were used interchangeably), there were 6th, 7th, and 8th graders all learning the same stuff (although during one year, we learned behavioral science, and another year, we learned earth science).

Written By: KatanaChick on 09/17/14 at 7:45 pm

It was sorta like that for me, in some ways. The class material is presented differently, the environment is different, and there are a lot fewer total students in the class. I just know that when I was first placed in special ed (in the 5th grade), there were kids in three different grade levels (4th, 5th, and 6th; there was also another special ed class in this school for the lower grade levels), and instruction was mostly one-on-one. However, in junior high/middle school (the terms were used interchangeably), there were 6th, 7th, and 8th graders all learning the same stuff (although during one year, we learned behavioral science, and another year, we learned earth science).

Yeah, there were lower grades together and upper grades together too. What was behavioral science and Earth science? They sounded more interesting than biology and chemistry we had in high school.

Written By: nally on 09/17/14 at 7:45 pm

My school system had the traditional K-5/6-8/9-12 setup, but a neighboring county actually has no junior high school at all. It has one school which covers kindergarten through seventh grade, and another that goes from eight grade through twelfth grade. That seems pretty unusual, but it is a very small school district (probably little more than 1,000 students)

I can probably understand that for a small school district.

Similarly, I know of several private schools that don't have junior high at all (especially religious schools); they have K through 8, so the jr high grades are treated as elementary. I even went to such a school for 1st and 2nd grade.

Written By: nally on 09/17/14 at 7:48 pm

Yeah, there were lower grades together and upper grades together too. What was behavioral science and Earth science? They sounded more interesting than biology and chemistry we had in high school.

Behavioral science deals with systematic analysis and investigation of human and animal behaviour through controlled and naturalistic observation, and disciplined scientific experimentation. I guess it could also be called "cognitive" science.

Earth science refers to all the fields of science about planet Earth. It deals with the study of the atmosphere, the oceans, the formation of earth, and there's even a chapter on earthquakes (which my class actually began studying when we went back to school after the Northridge Earthquake in early 1994; I was in the 8th grade at the time).

Written By: KatanaChick on 09/17/14 at 8:18 pm

Behavioral science deals with systematic analysis and investigation of human and animal behaviour through controlled and naturalistic observation, and disciplined scientific experimentation. I guess it could also be called "cognitive" science.

Earth science refers to all the fields of science about planet Earth. It deals with the study of the atmosphere, the oceans, the formation of earth, and there's even a chapter on earthquakes (which my class actually began studying when we went back to school after the Northridge Earthquake in early 1994; I was in the 8th grade at the time).

Our high school had psychology, but I never took it. The closest our school had to that Earth science class was a biology class dealing with nature, but not the rest.

Written By: karen on 09/18/14 at 2:27 pm

I went to school in the UK.  In the town where I live the system was

Infants for two years starting the term you turned 5 (year 1 and 2)

Juniors for four years until age 11 (year 1-4)

then High School for three years (years 1-3)

Then upper school for two or four years (years 4 and 5, and then lower and upper 6th).  You took exams at age 16 (General Certificate of Education GCE) and then chose to stay on at school to do a more selected set of subjects (only three or four) and took exams at age 18 called A-levels.

Written By: Howard on 09/18/14 at 2:39 pm

I made friends with disabilities and I was treated pretty normal.

Written By: Howard on 09/18/14 at 2:41 pm

Our high school had psychology, but I never took it. The closest our school had to that Earth science class was a biology class dealing with nature, but not the rest.

our High School had biology.

Written By: nally on 09/19/14 at 12:05 am

our High School had biology.

So did mine. Not sure if my middle school had it, but there might've been at least one life science class of some sort.

Written By: Howard on 09/19/14 at 12:12 pm

In High School, I was on the Honor Roll in 1989. :)

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/19/14 at 6:40 pm

I made friends with disabilities and I was treated pretty normal.
that's great. I'm glad :)

At my high school there were three different levels of special ed. There were some kids that spent all day in one classroom. Kids that were half integrated, meaning they had regular classes too but sometimes with a teacher's aid just there for them. Then there was regular ed but kids who had a study class for help on homework, I had that. I had a seperate math teacher too in 4th grade that taught me one on one, and it helped but I didn't like her. Early in school I was in resource room and there were plenty of regular kids in it who just had some behavior issues and such. We had some good times though, like going on weekend camping trips in the fall and field trips that were just our class. That was...kindergarten and 1st grade I want to say.
That what we had at my high school. students in one room all day and students who had both special ed and general ed.  We also had special ed classes which compiles of science, history, English and math, but all PE and elective classes were general ed meaning that both students of special ed and general ed were in class together without teacher aids. For all my school career except college, i always had teacher aids in every one my classes in both special ed and general ed.

Same here. In my elementary school. This is how was for each year for me

1998-99 school year: K only (I dont know the rest as I went to this school for only that year)

1999-2000 school year: 1st grade only

2000-01 school year: 2nd/3rd grade together

2001-02 school year: same as the one above

2002-03 school year: 3rd/4th grade together and 5th grade alone

2003-04 school year: same as the one above

My Middle School years of Special Ed

2004-05 school year:

1st period: All grade English
2nd period: 6th/7th grade Math
3rd period: 6th/8th grade Science (1st semester) and History (2nd Semester)
4th period: 8th grade Math and 7th grade Science/History

2005-06 school year:

1st period: 7th/8th grade History and 6th grade Science (For 1st semester) and 7th/8th grade Science and 6th grade History (For 2nd semester)
2nd period: 6th/8th grade Math
3rd period: 6th/7th grade English
4th period: 7th grade Math and 8th grade English

2006-07 school year

1st period: 7th/8th grade Science and 6th grade History (For 1st semester) and 7th/8th grade History and 6th grade Science (For 2nd semester)
2nd period: 6th/7th grade Math
3rd period: 6th grade English and 8th grade Math
4th period: 7th/8th grade English

My High school years of Special Ed

2007-08 school year

1st period: 9th grade transition skills, 11th/12th grade math and 11th/12th grade English
2nd period: 10th grade transition skills, 11th/12th grade math and 11th/12th grade English
3rd period: 9th/10th grade math
4th period: 9th/10th grade english
5th period: 10th grade english, 11th/12th grade transition skills and 9th/10th grade math
6th period: 9th/10th grade english, 9th/10th grade math and 11th/12th grade transition skills

2008-09 school year

1st period: 9th/10th grade Science and 11th/12th grade English
2nd period: 9th/10th grade English, 11th/12th grade transition skills and 11th/12th grade math
3rd period: 9th/10th grade English, 11th/12th grade math
4th period: 9th/10th grade math and 11th/12th grade science
5th period: 9th/10th grade history and 11th/12th grade English
6th period: 9th/10th grade math, 9th-12th grade transition skills and 11th/12th grade history

2009-10 school year

1st period: 9th/10th grade Science and 12th grade history
2nd period: 12th grade transition skills, 10th/11th grade history and 9th/10th grade English
3rd period: 9th/10th grade English, 11th/12th grade math
4th period: 9th/10th grade math and 11th/12th grade science
5th period: 11th/12th grade English and 9th/10th grade math
6th period: 11th/12th grade English

2010-11 school year

1st period: 9th/10th grade Science and 11th/12th grade math
2nd period: 10th-12th grade transition skills and 9th/10th grade math
3rd period: 9th/10th grade English, 11th/12th grade history
4th period: 10th grade history and 11th/12th grade science
5th period: 11th/12th grade English
6th period: 9th grade transition skills

Thats how special ed was for people who went to my middle school and high school

Also, you're right about the number of students in special ed classes.  It's usually 10 to 15 in a class period. 

Written By: nally on 09/19/14 at 10:50 pm

In High School, I was on the Honor Roll in 1989. :)

Impressive. :) O0

I was actually on the honor roll too, during my first semester of high school (four A's and two B's). But after that I began to have struggles... but I did manage to get at least one 'A' in each semester.

Written By: Howard on 09/20/14 at 7:22 am

Impressive. :) O0

I was actually on the honor roll too, during my first semester of high school (four A's and two B's). But after that I began to have struggles... but I did manage to get at least one 'A' in each semester.

our report cards were based on percentages.

Written By: Sita0 on 10/19/14 at 6:32 pm

How was school like when the School Grades were like this?

I went to Elementary from Pre-school to 5th Grade, Middle/Jr. High from 6th to 8th Grade and High School from 9th to 12th Grade. I was curious on was school different when Elementary School was Pre-school/K to 6th, Middle/Jr. High was 7th to 9th and High School was 10th to 12th before the transition to what it is now?

For me, it was:

Elem: K-6

Jr. High: 7-8 / High: 9-12 (both in same building)

Written By: Mat1991 on 10/22/14 at 9:03 am

Until 1997, my school district's junior high schools included grades 7, 8, and 9. Now, the makeup is:

Elementary: K-6
Junior High: 7-8
High School: 9-12

Personally, elementary school felt like the longest. It was such a big deal for me to make it to the sixth grade and feel like "top cheese."  ;D

Also, I went to a separate special ed preschool for three years (ages 3-5) and ended up starting kindergarten at age six. That's why I was always about a year older than my classmates throughout my school career.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/22/14 at 9:52 am

Until 1997, my school district's junior high schools included grades 7, 8, and 9. Now, the makeup is:

Personally, elementary school felt like the longest. It was such a big deal for me to make it to the sixth grade and feel like "top cheese."  ;D

Also, I went to a separate special ed preschool for three years (ages 3-5) and ended up starting kindergarten at age six. That's why I was always about a year older than my classmates throughout my school career.
how was special ed for you?

Written By: nally on 10/22/14 at 12:33 pm

Ah, so only two grade levels for junior high. I guess each general district/area has whatever lineup that works for them.

I know that feeling; it was kinda like that for me too. Particularly since I went to a number of different elementary schools. In fact, I changed schools after the second, third, and fourth grades.

Yeah, I've known a few kids who've done that sorta thing, or something similar.

Written By: Howard on 10/22/14 at 2:45 pm

If I may answer this, Special Ed for me was ok, it wasn't great. Sometimes you'd have kids behave abnormally and act up. Mainstream, people acted like adults.

Written By: Mat1991 on 10/22/14 at 9:05 pm

My memory of special ed is kind of blurry right now. It felt like regular school to me at the time, of course. I didn't realize I was a year late in starting kindergarten.  ::)

Written By: Sita0 on 10/22/14 at 10:54 pm

If I may answer this, Special Ed for me was ok, it wasn't great. Sometimes you'd have kids behave abnormally and act up. Mainstream, people acted like adults.

Oh, really?

Written By: nally on 10/22/14 at 11:20 pm

Yeah, I experienced that sorta thing in my first year of special ed. A number of kids had behavioral problems and would get suspended. Some of them would not even last the whole year in the class; the teacher would not be able to tolerate such violent behavior.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 10/23/14 at 10:35 am

That's true. That happened in my special ed classes too.

My memory of special ed is kind of blurry right now. It felt like regular school to me at the time, of course. I didn't realize I was a year late in starting kindergarten.  ::)
So you were 19 when you graduated from high school?

Written By: Howard on 10/23/14 at 3:31 pm

What year did you start Kindergarten? I started Kindergarten in 1980.

Written By: Howard on 10/23/14 at 3:32 pm

Oh, really?

Yes, Special Ed was for behavior modified kids.

Written By: Howard on 10/23/14 at 3:33 pm

Yeah, I experienced that sorta thing in my first year of special ed. A number of kids had behavioral problems and would get suspended. Some of them would not even last the whole year in the class; the teacher would not be able to tolerate such violent behavior.

and some kids just want to stay in Special Ed.

Written By: nally on 10/28/14 at 12:00 pm

and some kids just want to stay in Special Ed.

Sometimes that is the best place for them. Perhaps those who have behavioral issues will get placed in a school that can work out such issues; I don't know.

Written By: Howard on 10/28/14 at 2:18 pm

Sometimes that is the best place for them. Perhaps those who have behavioral issues will get placed in a school that can work out such issues; I don't know.

Like for me, I was in Special Ed for most of my life.

Written By: nally on 10/29/14 at 12:02 pm

Like for me, I was in Special Ed for most of my life.

I kinda was too, for most of my grade school life. (But only starting in the fifth grade.) In high school, however, I had special-ed World History in my freshman year, no special-ed classes at all in sophomore year, but in my junior and senior years I had a special-ed class to help me with my study skills and other stuff that I'd been struggling with.

Written By: Howard on 10/29/14 at 3:39 pm

I kinda was too, for most of my grade school life. (But only starting in the fifth grade.) In high school, however, I had special-ed World History in my freshman year, no special-ed classes at all in sophomore year, but in my junior and senior years I had a special-ed class to help me with my study skills and other stuff that I'd been struggling with.

I had half mainstream and half Special Ed.

Written By: nally on 10/29/14 at 5:03 pm

I had half mainstream and half Special Ed.

That's pretty much what I had in junior high. In 8th grade I had Algebra One in a regular class and was well-liked by all the kids in that class.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/15/14 at 2:44 am

My schooling was fine, thank you for asking.

Written By: Arrowstone on 12/16/14 at 10:28 am

I attended the Dutch school, of which the system was (and is):

Elementary school (of which first two years "Kindergarten") (1996-2004)
Secondary school (2004-2010)

Anyways, elementary school went fine, though very slow, because I could read before they taught it.
Secondary school went fine too. Never fitted in though.

Written By: XYkid on 12/16/14 at 10:55 am

Some places I lived started Junior High in Grade 5.

Written By: MilkTheCouch on 01/27/15 at 3:03 pm

I have ADHD and was moved around a lot during my time in school. All of my elementary schools were K-5, my middle school was 6-8, and my current high school is 9-12 (I am in eleventh grade). I will share my memories here:
Kindergarten-1st Grade: Local school that went from K-5th. I don't remember much except for my kindergarten teacher showing random TV shows on VHS like Timmy The Tooth (a puppet show about a tooth who used his imagination), Elmo's World, Thomas the Tank Engine and Magic Adventures of Mumfie (a series by the creator of Thomas about a little elephant, a scarecrow and a pig going on adventures to learn about friendship)-and getting scared out of my mind by the latter's movie (the villian and what happens to Mumfie towards the end just set me off!). I was also scared of that white screen at the end of the Timmy the Tooth tapes we watched as well!
2nd-3rd Grade: BOCES School. I remember getting my My Little Pony interest from a friend I had here who collected them. We also had parties where we got toys for holidays-one person even gave me a Graduation Furby for my birthday! I also remember watching old things taped off TV like Reading Rainbow (from the PTV era of PBS, and it got me into PBS shows!) and The Tangerine Bear (a TV special about a bear who had a mouth sewn on upside down and got sold to a man who collected weird toys). We also had a pretty neat school store with a lot of old toys for sale!
4th Grade: A school in the next neighborhood over. All the kids there were nuts about Thomas the Train and treated it like it was Pokemon! I honestly thought the stories they would tell about the show were weird. One kid knew all about the creator and all the shows she worked on outside of Thomas. Even though I had watched Mumfie both as a baby and in kindergarten, I thought what they said about it in school was just a weird story they made up! There was also a nice boy who liked me and this other annoying kid named Joe who would laugh at random.
5th Grade: Another local school. I remember going on fun field trips during this time, such as going to Dave and Buster's for the first time and going to see The Wizard of Oz at Madison Square Garden. The kids in my special needs class liked Bakugaun and 90's shows from Nickelodeon such as Ren and Stimpy.
Middle School: I was in a special ed class and the kids there were pretty nice. One of the teachers knew everything about the 80's and 90's, expecially The Simpsons.
High School: Not much to say, but I like it.

Check for new replies or respond here...