inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Favorite Disney Pixar movie?

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 10/31/15 at 5:58 pm

http://rosssimmonds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Pixar-Movies-Storytelling.jpeg
Okay, Guys What is your favorite Pixar movie?  Mine would be the Toy Story trilogy followed by The Incredibles! I had a hard time deciding whether to put it in the 2000s section or the 90s one, so I put it here! ;D

Subject: Re: Favorite Disney Pixar movie?

Written By: mqg96 on 10/31/15 at 7:05 pm

The Incredibles! I wished it had a sequel during my childhood but it never did :-[ but the movie was epic and brings back great memories! I also enjoyed the short "Jack Jack Attack" as well! My 2nd favorite is definitely the Toy Story trilogy, and 3rd would probably be Finding Nemo.

Written By: Ripley on 10/31/15 at 7:26 pm

Toy Story!

Written By: #Infinity on 10/31/15 at 7:38 pm

Easily Toy Story 1.  More than half the entire script is directly quotable and it just feels so confident in its direction and sense of humor.  Honorable mention goes to Finding Nemo.

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 10/31/15 at 8:28 pm

Finding Nemo  :D :D :D

Written By: Syn on 11/02/15 at 3:06 am

Up

Written By: Baltimoreian on 11/04/15 at 6:03 pm

Finding Nemo

Written By: apollonia1986 on 11/04/15 at 7:11 pm

Toy Story and Up.

Written By: nally on 12/03/16 at 9:57 am

Toy Story!

I liked the Toy Story series too. So, that one gets my vote.

Written By: 2001 on 12/03/16 at 10:11 am

Toy Story was everything!

Monsters Inc. in second place for me.

Written By: SpyroKev on 12/03/16 at 10:50 am

A Bug's Life. The world from a bug's view and size is really fascinating. Toy Story owns in plot though.

Written By: #Infinity on 12/03/16 at 11:22 am

Toy Story 1, easily. It's not only my favorite Pixar film, but my favorite animated movie of all time. Nothing can top its driving, flowing, organic sense of humor that stems just as much from the voice acting and expressions as the script itself. Whereas the rest of the Pixar catalogue is impressive, you can mostly tell when the screenwriters intended you to laugh, in contrast to Toy Story 1 just being naturally humorous throughout. It's also in no short supply of character development and drama, with an engaging relationship between the two leads, a scene nearly as tear-jerking as the beginning and end of Up, and a climax so breathtakingly fitting it's just perfect.

Honorable mentions go to Toy Story 2 and Up, possibly Finding Nemo as well - I haven't seen it in a while, but I remember being highly impressed when I saw it in theaters as a kid.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/03/16 at 4:27 pm

For me it is "WALL-E". It has everything in the storyline, charm, romance, chase, and is a winner of Best Animated Feature at the Oscars.

Written By: 1999 Baby, 2000s Kid on 12/03/16 at 4:31 pm

Finding Nemo.

Check for new replies or respond here...