inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bebo

Written By: Ripley on 03/03/16 at 8:48 pm

Did anyone have an account before it closed and then re-opened? I had one that I got a few months after it started. I used it mainly to talk to my friend in Ireland. But there were fun things on there. You could write blogs and poems, polls, you could draw on a friend's board and several other things. Also, I loved the wall skins. I realize this wasn't a big thing in America as most people were still using MySpace, but it was big in Ireland where my friend is. I haven't talked to him much since we were on there all the time, but those were the good old days.

Subject: Re: Bebo

Written By: 2001 on 03/03/16 at 9:53 pm

Some of my friends had Bebo, although I never got into any social media back then except MSN.

There was also Hi5.

Written By: Ripley on 03/03/16 at 10:02 pm

Some of my friends had Bebo, although I never got into any social media back then except MSN.

There was also Hi5.

I had MSN Spaces. I tried Hi5, tagged and several others

Written By: whistledog on 03/05/16 at 12:42 pm

Justin Bebo?

Written By: Ripley on 03/05/16 at 5:21 pm

Justin Bebo?

Lol

Written By: aja675 on 04/01/16 at 4:39 am

This site got dated quick, I mean, in 2009, it was thought of already as a relic of the past.

Check for new replies or respond here...