inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What Was Your Favorite School Year?

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 07/05/17 at 2:29 pm

What was that particular school year where everything just seemed to click perfectly for you? The perfect teachers, the perfect buddies, the perfect culture, the perfect atmosphere, and so on.

Without a doubt, my favorite school year of my career was 2000-01. That was just that perfect year that only seems to come along very rarely. All my best buds wound up sharing classes with me, all of my teachers were awesome and laid back, the Y2K era was at it's absolute height, everything just seemed to work perfectly. To this day, I still have fond memories of hanging out with the guys at break, talking about what happened on the last episode of Dragon Ball Z, debating about whether or not Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock was the better wrestler, reading through GamePro and Official PlayStation Magazine and talking about how awesome the PlayStation 2 was gonna be when it launched here. Honestly, there's still a part of me that wishes I could go back to those days.

Subject: Re: What Was Your Favorite School Year?

Written By: #Infinity on 07/05/17 at 3:11 pm

Of the school years I partook in, I'd probably say 2000-2001. I was only a kid at this point, but the overall culture was quite great - good popular music, good video games, good fashion, and good technology. I remember school being pretty decent for me that year, although I would probably lean towards 2010-2011 being the very best.

Written By: violet_shy on 07/05/17 at 3:31 pm

1993-1994. It was 8th grade. It was during that time I really blossomed even though I was just 13. Before that I was so shy and didn't talk much. During 8th grade I was more sociable, I had more friends. I had my gorgeous long hair, which can be seen in my 8th grade picture. My hair was the most important thing to me when I was 13 after God lol. I know, it's silly but I had every reason to be proud. Music was really good that year! 

School picture 8th grade:
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p510/pink_diamonds7/IMG_0006.jpg

Written By: Howard on 07/05/17 at 3:34 pm

1993-1994. It was 8th grade. It was during that time I really blossomed even though I was just 13. Before that I was so shy and didn't talk much. During 8th grade I was more sociable, I had more friends. I had my gorgeous long hair, which can be seen in my 8th grade picture. My hair was the most important thing to me when I was 13 after God lol. I know, it's silly but I had every reason to be proud. Music was really good that year! 

you look nice. :)

Written By: 2001 on 07/05/17 at 3:58 pm

It's either 2009-10 (last year of high school) or 2011-12 (first year of university) for me. I had a lot of fun with friends, the music was fun, the fashion was bright and casual, the video games were whack (especially handheld gaming), the TV shows were epic, and I learnt a lot! I'm sure if I was in school I would have loved 2010-11 as well.

If we're talking about when I was little, it would be 2000-01 for me too. Video games and Pokémon!

Written By: 80sfan on 07/05/17 at 4:04 pm

1997-1998. I was in 3rd grade.

It was just a very blissful time in my life. Although 2000-2001 (Grade 6), and 2002-2003 (Grade Eight), come close in 2nd, and 3rd, place!

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 07/05/17 at 6:17 pm

2007, when I was in Year 2. Popular culture may have been ordinary at the time, but I like the vibe the year had and my life was pretty carefree.

Written By: SpyroKev on 07/05/17 at 6:26 pm

Damn. This is difficult.

2004-2005. I was messed up in the head but I like the liveliness of that year. You could feel personality embodied around you. It was a different carefree and badass. Class moments were iconic and cultural as if we were in a video shoot clip. I missed the presents of Gameboy SP to. It helped established that year.

Honorable mention to 2002-2003.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/05/17 at 6:41 pm

Amazing picture! Karma!  :o

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/05/17 at 6:48 pm

Wow, you look so nice in that picture! :)

If you don't mind answering, what's your ethnic background? (just wondering) :)

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/05/17 at 6:50 pm

My favorite school year was the 2007-08 school year (I was in the 3rd grade). That school year and summer (Summer of 2008) was the peak of my childhood :D. I loved 99% of it (the 1% that was bad didn't hamper the fun by any means).

Written By: violet_shy on 07/05/17 at 7:05 pm

Wow, you look so nice in that picture! :)

If you don't mind answering, what's your ethnic background? (just wondering) :)

I don't mind at all! I am Italian, Greek, Irish mostly, and some Native American.

When I was in Jr. High, the kids used to call me "Mystery Mix" because they didn't know what I was ethnically lol.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/05/17 at 7:08 pm

I don't mind at all! I am Italian, Greek, Irish mostly, and some Native American.

When I was in Jr. High, the kids used to call me "Mystery Mix" because they didn't know what I was ethnically lol.

LOL, that's cool. There's a whole lot of awesome in your background and that picture screams '90s to the max :D.

Written By: Dude111 on 07/06/17 at 12:59 am

What was that particular school year where everything just seemed to click perfectly for you?

I would say Mine was in the 80s........ I had delcious lunches (Most hated the skewls food but I loved it)

Written By: Redhairkid on 07/06/17 at 10:13 am

The year I left!

Written By: Howard on 07/06/17 at 3:05 pm

If I had to pick a year it would be in 1989 when I won an award being in The Honor Roll and I also won an award in jump-roping that same year.

Written By: Lizardmatum on 07/07/17 at 6:53 am

Primary school:
2006/2007 school year
It was the peak of my childhood. i was 10/11 and had a really nice teacher that year. Also made a best friend and had a crush on a girl I knew really well. Also took part in a school play and sang. Overall just a happy year for me.

Secoundary school: (Overall as well)
2010/2011 school year
Won art awards. Had a cool group of friends in school. Took part in a talent show. Took part in a choir show outside of school. Everything seemed sunnier back in this year. It was the best year of my life.

Written By: 2001 on 07/07/17 at 9:36 am

Primary school:
2006/2007 school year
It was the peak of my childhood. i was 10/11 and had a really nice teacher that year. Also made a best friend and had a crush on a girl I knew really well. Also took part in a school play and sang. Overall just a happy year for me.

Secoundary school: (Overall as well)
2010/2011 school year
Won art awards. Had a cool group of friends in school. Took part in a talent show. Took part in a choir show outside of school. Everything seemed sunnier back in this year. It was the best year of my life.

The early '10s rule!  8)

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 07/07/17 at 9:41 am

The early '10s rule!  8)

Only 2010 and 2011 rule.

Written By: Lizardmatum on 07/07/17 at 11:18 am

The early '10s rule!  8)

I would have to agree!

Only 2010 and 2011 rule.

2012 is where it went downhill for me at the time actually. At least in my personal life

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 07/07/17 at 12:17 pm

2012 is where it went downhill for me at the time actually. At least in my personal life

That's the point that I was trying to make. Most things since 2012 sucked.

Written By: Emman on 07/07/17 at 4:41 pm

What was that particular school year where everything just seemed to click perfectly for you? The perfect teachers, the perfect buddies, the perfect culture, the perfect atmosphere, and so on.

Without a doubt, my favorite school year of my career was 2000-01. That was just that perfect year that only seems to come along very rarely. All my best buds wound up sharing classes with me, all of my teachers were awesome and laid back, the Y2K era was at it's absolute height, everything just seemed to work perfectly. To this day, I still have fond memories of hanging out with the guys at break, talking about what happened on the last episode of Dragon Ball Z, debating about whether or not Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock was the better wrestler, reading through GamePro and Official PlayStation Magazine and talking about how awesome the PlayStation 2 was gonna be when it launched here. Honestly, there's still a part of me that wishes I could go back to those days.

Damn, that's my favorite period too, 2000 and 2001 up to 911. I was in high school during this time and I was heavily bullied but I still had my friends before they started moving away/graduating. I was really into Linkin Park, Final Fantasy 7, and Dragon Ball Z :-[ during this time.

What's weird is that 1999 was one of the worst years of my life, just all around crappy.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 07/08/17 at 8:01 pm

Me too. It's interesting to hear that 2012 was an all around crappy year for a lot of people.

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 07/08/17 at 8:23 pm

Me too. It's interesting to hear that 2012 was an all around crappy year for a lot of people.

2012 is the reason why I despise the 2010s. I hate of how every time I remember this decade, it reminds me of how I was bullied by multiple people between 2012-2015.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/08/17 at 8:31 pm

2012 overall was a decent year for me. I don't love the year overall (I like individual events and moments from that year) but it wasn't a horrible year for me.

Written By: 80sfan on 07/08/17 at 10:25 pm

2012 is the reason why I despise the 2010s. I hate of how every time I remember this decade, it reminds me of how I was bullied by multiple people between 2012-2015.

2012 was good for me, but the 2010's, overall, is a decade of suck for me, personally though. http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/HWaQd6Z.png http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/HWaQd6Z.png

Written By: 2001 on 07/09/17 at 12:03 am

2012 was an amazing year for me from beginning to end. Second semester of my first year in uni, summer of 2012, start of second year. I'd do anything to relive it. The youth, the energy, the optimism. http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/HWaQd6Z.png

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 07/09/17 at 7:14 am

Here are my most nostalgic school years from my personal life:

1. 2005-2006 hands down :D, AKA 4th grade

2. 2013-2014, Senior year

3. 2006-2007, 5th grade

4. 2003-2004, 2nd grade

5. 2002-2003, 1st grade

Written By: Redhairkid on 07/09/17 at 1:18 pm

2012 is no friend of mine. It was the year I lost my mother.

Written By: 2001 on 07/10/17 at 11:31 am

2012 is no friend of mine. It was the year I lost my mother.

I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences. :\'(

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/10/17 at 11:39 am

I lost my grandfather (my father's dad) on my 13th birthday in 2012 (July 13, 2012) :(.

Now currently, I only have one grandparent that is still alive (my grandmother - my mother's mom).

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 07/10/17 at 12:49 pm

I lost my grandfather (my father's dad) on my 13th birthday in 2012 (July 13, 2012) :(.

Now currently, I only have one grandparent that is still alive (my grandmother - my mother's mom).

Coincidentally, it's the same for me. My paternal grandmother died February 1998, and both my grandfathers died during 2013, so my maternal grandmother is my only living grandparent.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/10/17 at 1:44 pm

Coincidentally, it's the same for me. My paternal grandmother died February 1998, and both my grandfathers died during 2013, so my maternal grandmother is my only living grandparent.

Aw man, that sucks.

My grandfather (my mother's dad) died in October 2009 and my grandmother (my father's mom) died last year.

Written By: nally on 07/10/17 at 1:46 pm

Aw man, that sucks.

My grandfather (my mother's dad) died in October 2009 and my grandmother (my father's mom) died last year.

All my grandparents are now deceased. My last one, the paternal grandfather, died almost a whole year ago to the day. :\'(

When I was born, all of them were alive, but my maternal grandfather was the first one to go; he died of cancer in 1985 at age 60; I was only 5 when he passed on.

Written By: nally on 07/10/17 at 1:49 pm

On topic:

Elementary school - 6th grade (1991-92); I have many fond memories.
Middle school - I only had two years, but I can't decide which one was more memorable; they each had their share of great times.
High school - 12th grade (1997-98); I enjoyed being a senior. Followed closely by 11th grade (1996-97).
College - 2005-06, my first year in the Liberal Arts major; it seemed to work out well for me.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/10/17 at 1:50 pm

All my grandparents are now deceased. My last one, the paternal grandfather, died almost a whole year ago to the day. :\'(

When I was born, all of them were alive, but my maternal grandfather was the first one to go; he died of cancer in 1985 at age 60; I was only 5 when he passed on.

Damn, that sucks and my condolences to you :(.

Written By: nally on 07/10/17 at 1:51 pm

Damn, that sucks and my condolences to you :(.

Yep, I was lucky enough to have at least one grandparent alive for the first 36 years of my life.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/10/17 at 1:53 pm

School SUX! 8-P

Yep, I was lucky enough to have at least one grandparent alive for the first 36 years of my life.

3 out of my 4 grandparents died before I turned 17.

Written By: 2001 on 07/10/17 at 2:23 pm

I'm in the same boat as Jeff.

My paternal grandfather passed away in 1979,  long before I was born, and when my dad was in his early 20s. My maternal grandfather passed away in 2003, when I was 10 years old. Then my maternal grandmother left us when I was 12 in 2005. And my paternal grandmother and last surviving grandparent passed away in early 2014, when I was a few weeks shy of turning 21. I miss them all.  :(

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 07/10/17 at 2:29 pm

My paternal grandfather passed away in 1979,  long before I was born, and when my dad was in his early 20s. My maternal grandfather passed away in 2003, when I was 10 years old. Then my maternal grandmother left us when I was 12 in 2005. And my paternal grandmother and last surviving grandparent passed away in early 2014, when I was a few weeks shy of turning 21. I miss them all.  :(

Unfortunately, I only missed out on getting to know all of my great grandparents by a few years. Both my maternal great grandparents died during the mid '70s, and my paternal great grandfather died late 1983, less than four years before I was born. The only great grandparent I knew was my great grandmother, who actually lived all the way to 2011.

Written By: nally on 07/10/17 at 2:30 pm

So sad. :\'(

At least I had all of mine alive when I was born. And even though my maternal grandpa passed away when I was 5, I still do have some actual memories of him.

Written By: Howard on 07/10/17 at 3:48 pm

I have one grandparent left too, My Grandmother will be 100 in November.

Written By: Howard on 07/10/17 at 3:49 pm

Aw man, that sucks.

My grandfather died in 1989.

Written By: Howard on 07/10/17 at 3:50 pm

1992 the year I graduated. :)

Written By: 2001 on 07/10/17 at 10:04 pm

Unfortunately, I only missed out on getting to know all of my great grandparents by a few years. Both my maternal great grandparents died during the mid '70s, and my paternal great grandfather died late 1983, less than four years before I was born. The only great grandparent I knew was my great grandmother, who actually lived all the way to 2011.

How old was your great grandmother when she passed away?

So sad. :\'(

At least I had all of mine alive when I was born. And even though my maternal grandpa passed away when I was 5, I still do have some actual memories of him.

5 is very young to lose him. :( I'm curious though; when you were 5, did you understand what had happened?

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 07/10/17 at 10:24 pm

My favorite year of middle school: 2010-11 (6th grade). After 6th grade, it was all downhill from there in terms of my middle school years.

My favorite year of high school: 2013-14 (9th grade). My high school years were good (mostly) but the start of high school for me was slightly better than the start (even though I enjoyed senior year).

Written By: nally on 07/10/17 at 10:54 pm

I know this question is not directed at me, but I actually did have a great-grandmother alive for the first eight years of my life, namely my mom's mom's mom. She passed away in 1988, at age 83, shortly after I turned 8.

5 is very young to lose him. :( I'm curious though; when you were 5, did you understand what had happened?

No, I was too young to understand what cancer was.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 07/11/17 at 10:29 am

Actually, she was still a relatively young 89. You see, she was actually only a teenager when my grandfather was born, so she was considerably younger than the rest of my great grandparents.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 07/18/17 at 7:58 pm

My favourite school year is a tie between 2007 and 2017 so far.
2016 was also pretty good too.

Written By: Rainbowz on 02/23/18 at 9:42 pm

In terms of my personal life, the 2012-2013 was the best school year. It was also a transitional school year culturally being it was the transition from early 2010's to mid-2010's.

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 02/23/18 at 9:54 pm

1. 2013-2014 (Sophomore Year)
Because I had tons of friends and went to a lot of parties this year.

2. 2014-2015 (Junior Year)
Mostly the same as above, only one spot below because I was sort of an egotystical dick and treated a lot of my friends like sh*t this year.

3. 2015-2016 (Senior Year)
Below the other two because I was far less social this year, I only took two classes and went home at lunch time.

4. 2012-2013 (Freshman Year)
I liked this year, but I spent a large chunk of it waiting for the year to end so I could move up and no longer be at the bottom.

Not going to rank the rest.
Middle school and Late elementary were total sh*t, and while I do have fond memories from when I was in elementary school, the vast majority of those memories are not school related. For the longest time, I've always hated school, it wasn't until I was in high school when I started to enjoy it.

Written By: 2001 on 02/24/18 at 12:24 am

It's either 2009-10 (last year of high school) or 2011-12 (first year of university) for me. I had a lot of fun with friends, the music was fun, the fashion was bright and casual, the video games were whack (especially handheld gaming), the TV shows were epic, and I learnt a lot! I'm sure if I was in school I would have loved 2010-11 as well.

If we're talking about when I was little, it would be 2000-01 for me too. Video games and Pokémon!

I change my mind. Now that my university years are more clearly in the rear-view mirror I'm going to say it's between 2013-2014 (third year uni) and 2011-2012 (first year uni). Although 2012-2013 (second year) would have easily won if it weren't for the unfortunate last two months. I dont give any more f*cks about my high school or middle school years. They were the most forgettable part of my life and if it wasn't for Facebook I honestly would have forgot 90% of the people I met there. I remember Grade 2 better than I remember Grade 9 ;D

Written By: mqg96 on 02/24/18 at 8:30 am

Elementary School

1. 2003-2004: 2nd grade (my favorite class and my favorite group of kids without a doubt, very balanced pop culture at the time, teacher was kinda strict but she cared about us deep down inside, learned a lot)

2. 2004-2005: 3rd grade (this grade felt like an extension of 2nd grade with a nicer teacher but the class was pretty lame, but thankfully one of my best friends from 2nd grade was in this class too, still a very easy time when you didn't have to worry about homework yet)

3. 2001-2002: Kindergarten (first year in elementary school, this was a very fun and relaxed time, early 2000's at its finest, now at the Kindergarten age I didn't make a lot of friends but this was the first time I felt like I was interacting with the real world a lot, and it was great, we learned the days of the week, read books daily, did all kinds of stuff, learned about the school, went on some cool field trips, etc.)

4. 2006: 4th & 5th grade (not a specific grade, I just enjoyed 2006 a lot (including the summer in between) and half of the same kids who were in my 4th grade class were my 5th grade classes as well, so both felt the same, a good amount of my elementary school friends I made throughout this time, however the biggest thing I didn't like is that both of these grades were tough as they were preparing you for middle school, and the last 2 elementary school years were watered down in general, less recess time, field day got lame, etc.)

5. 2002-2003: 1st grade (least favorite grade of elementary school, because the teacher sucked and was inconsiderate to me, and I hated this class for numerous reasons, thankfully I made it through but my temper couldn't handle it at many times, very easy grade and time but it's hard when your teacher and the people in the class have a dickish attitude towards you)

Middle School (take note, almost everything about middle school was horrible for me which I've explained on this forum with long paragraphs in the past, which I'm not going to do again. I'm not ranking 6th & 7th grade cause both of those years were horrible with so many growing pains)

2009-2010: 8th grade (only good year of middle school, probably the year I made the most friends and the year my favorite people were in most of my classes, and 8th grade was A LOT OF FUN I had so many enjoyable moments I'll never forget, however, towards the end of the school year in April or May I got into a fight and had a temper tantrum, which summed up my whole middle school career in a nutshell lol)

High School

2013-2014: Senior Year (so relaxed and I only had 2 classes to take each semester since I got all of the tough work done my junior year, and the people I sat with in the Cafeteria year round were fun to talk to and we discussed sports a lot, and my AP Calc class (year round) was amazing as well, enjoyed my British lit class, and it was the only school year when I finally got to drive on my own so I felt so free going to where ever I want to when I wanted to through the weekdays and weekends! In football we won on the road at our most hated rival again but this time it was a blowout and we stormed their field again!)

2011-2012: Sophomore Year (when it came to the atmosphere of the school spirit this was my favorite year of high school ever. This was arguably the peak of your high school excitement because you were no longer a freshman with all of your classes in the freshman building, but at the same time you were still an underclassman looking up to the upperclassmen and you still didn't have to worry about preparation for college and ACT/SAT's, so this year was very balanced, this was the last year of the best principal and it was the year we ended our losing streak against our most hated rival in football, and we were on the road and stormed their field, we came back from a 19 point deficit and won in a thriller by 3 points! This was an epic year, oh, and I can't forget how damn fine my Spanish II teacher was and that epic class  8) )

2010-2011: Freshman Year (Although a lot of our classes were in the freshman building, you still had a few in the main building and some freshmen had a lot of their classes in the main building due to capacity, you had a freshman cafeteria and a freshman library, so they tried so hard to keep us isolated from the upperclassmen, now this year of high school was pretty fun, but not the best. My first semester of classes were pretty fun though and very memorable. It was a relief that I was finally out of middle school and I made A LOT of new friends through this year. I got my learner's permit right after the year was over and I went to New York. So the summer afterwards was pretty epic.)

2012-2013: Junior Year (least favorite year of high school, the most boring the school ever was and my toughest year with a bunch of tough classes all over my schedule, and the sophomores at the time (2015) were extremely annoying and irritating, even the 2016 class below them was way more tolerable, but like I said before sophomore is the peak of high school excitement so that's probably why sophomores are the most immature because they believe they are the baddest of everybody since they're no longer freshmen, anyway, this was a stressful year, my worst year in cross country/track because of injuries, oh, and did I forget to mention the new principal who came this year and changed all of the rules? Oh my goodness this year was so terrible. The football team had its worst year since I was there, and there was only one good class I had this entire year and it was my American Lit class. This was the year you had to start preparing for college and scholarships as well so everything about this year was stressful, but the hard af work payed off by my senior year)

Written By: mqg96 on 02/24/18 at 11:16 pm

bump

Written By: Rainbowz on 02/24/18 at 11:17 pm

bump

why did you bump this thread

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 02/24/18 at 11:21 pm

THIS ^^^

Written By: Wobo on 02/24/18 at 11:25 pm

2012-2013 all the way!
2014-2015 is my second favorite

Written By: 2001 on 02/24/18 at 11:26 pm

bump

I read it.

Written By: mqg96 on 02/25/18 at 12:00 am

Cause I posted it so early this morning and it got to page 2 so fast. Thought no one would see it be apparently everyone did. I should have made my post as soon as this thread started but I waited too late. It happens.

Written By: mqg96 on 02/25/18 at 12:03 am

THIS ^^^

If you were on this site (or any other board/forum) long term I could see you being a moderator one day especially with that avatar of yours. I just get that type of vibe with you for some reason.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 02/25/18 at 9:43 am

If you were on this site (or any other board/forum) long term I could see you being a moderator one day especially with that avatar of yours. I just get that type of vibe with you for some reason.

Well, thanks I guess ;D.

Written By: Dude111 on 02/25/18 at 11:32 am

1984 -- I got tons of hamburgers loaded with catchup for lunch!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (That and rectangle pizza also)

Written By: 2001 on 02/25/18 at 11:44 am

1984 -- I got tons of hamburgers loaded with catchup for lunch!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (That and rectangle pizza also)

I won a pizza party for my class when I got second place in the regional spelling bee in Grade 3 (2000).

Problem was, I'm one of the five people in the world who don't like pizza ;D

Written By: graciee on 02/25/18 at 1:09 pm

2010-2011 and 2011-2012 school year

Written By: ofkx on 02/25/18 at 1:38 pm

This year and 2008-2009

Written By: AmericanGirl on 02/25/18 at 2:56 pm

My most fun school year probably would've been my High School Junior year (1975-76) - it was a lot of fun and I was a little more involved, plus a lot of friends were around that year that graduated that spring (making Senior year less fun).  The summer of 1976 was also really fun.  Other fun years for me were 9th grade (1973-74), 5th grade (1969-70) and 7th grade (1971-72).  I just noticed - a lot of "odd" grade years seemed better than the even grade years, for me.  Interesting.

Written By: pink.panda_v3 on 02/25/18 at 9:04 pm

2011-2012 was the best school year I experienced. I had a wonderful teacher who adored my artwork and writing. I was basically the teachers pet. :D I won a certificate in school at the end of the school year assembly for receiving straight A's in my writing class. My parents were happy for me. So they gave me 20 dollars and drove me to the store. I bought myself a blue ombre hoodie to wear for the school year after. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit anymore. :-\\

Written By: Howard on 02/26/18 at 5:36 am

1992, the year I graduated.

Check for new replies or respond here...