inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Your favorite radio station?

Written By: muppethammer26 on 07/12/17 at 4:33 am

What do you think which radio station that you like the most? It can play any one of your favorite music genres, AM radio, FM radio, Satellite Radio, etc.

Subject: Re: Your favorite radio station?

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 07/12/17 at 4:45 am

104.9 Triple M. It is a rock station based in Sydney. Even though I live roughly 100 kilometres (62 miles) south of the Sydney CBD, I can still pick it up. :)

https://www.triplem.com.au/sydney

Written By: DesiredUsernameWasTaken on 07/12/17 at 6:02 am

Flash FM

Written By: Fearsword on 07/12/17 at 7:37 am

101.9'The Fox Melbourne :)

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 07/12/17 at 8:48 am

101.9'The Fox Melbourne :)

I've listened to it before when I have been in Melbourne, but it's not too my liking. 105.1 is a lot better. ;)

Written By: Howard on 07/12/17 at 3:26 pm

WCBS-FM 101.1

Written By: violet_shy on 07/12/17 at 3:46 pm

My favorite radio stations are 92 ProFM, they play current music and sometimes they play songs from the 90s. I also love Lite 105FM because they play music from the 80s to all the current music there is today. I'm sure there are more, I just have to look!

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 07/14/17 at 10:14 pm

Boom 97.3 Toronto, they play stuff from the 70s, 80s, and 90s
The Bee 98.9 Rochester
The Wolf 101.5 Peterborough, Ontario
Q 107 Toronto
Classic Rock 107.9 Cobourg

I listen to all of those stations because I hear a lot of stuff on there that I actually like and I get none of the annoying autotuned now music that I hate with a passion.

Written By: nally on 11/25/17 at 12:22 am

I don't really have one now.

One that I really enjoyed, 100.3 The Sound, which specialized in classic rock, recently went off the air after almost a whole decade on the air... which bummed out many fans of the station, including myself. They had great djs who really cared about things. But now there is a Facebook group page dedicated to the station, which I am following.

Written By: 2001 on 11/25/17 at 12:34 am

I don't have a favourite, it's more of a question of which one I hate the least. Thank god (or Spotify) for Spotify! ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/25/17 at 7:35 am

I don't really listen to a lot of radio nowadays but I would have to say WCBS-FM.

Written By: nally on 03/06/18 at 10:53 pm

There is also a station, KKZZ, that plays a wide variety of pop, rock, r&b, (pop music in general), from 50s to the early 2000s; it has been on the air for almost two years and plays continuous music, no commercials. Its transmitter is northwest of L.A.; does not have an official website so you can't listen live.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 03/07/18 at 12:39 am

Oldies 96.5 Peterborough

Written By: bchris02 on 03/07/18 at 11:02 am

I live in a small town where there's no hip-hop station and the Top 40 station is more of a hot AC.  I have to rely on the Internet to stay up on current music.  I do miss real Top 40 radio and urban radio, even though a lot of people say radio in general is dying.

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 03/08/18 at 6:13 pm

Whatever radio station they're playing at Vitality Bowls.
They usually play a lot of great 60s-80s music, they also serve great breakfast there as well.

Check for new replies or respond here...