inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: School Sayings/Jokes

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 07/21/17 at 2:33 am

This thread is inspired by HeyJealousy's most recent topic. Some of the sayings/jokes you heard at schools are quite funny, in retrospect. Here are some of the sayings/jokes I can remember from my primary school.

* Can you pass the kindergarten test? - Someone had to answer a few basic questions and try to remember what the first question was. It went like this (answers are in brackets);

"Can you pass the kindergarten test? What colour is the grass? {Green} Is the sky blue? What is the colour of my shirt? What is the first question I asked?". The first question is "can you pass the kindergarten test", but a lot of people used to say 'what colour is the grass' as the first question".

*"Johnny got shot by the FBI" - It was an alternative to 'eeney, meeney, miney, mo'. It was mostly said by Year 5 and 6 kids, because they thought it was "cooler" than the original. :P

Subject: Re: School Sayings/Jokes

Written By: 2001 on 07/21/17 at 10:03 am

There was one that went like

"I can get you to say that the grass is blue!" "What colour is the sky?" {Blue} "What colour is the ocean?" {Blue} "What colour is grass?" {Green}, "Ha, I told you I could make you say that grass is green!" "Ha, I made you say 'grass is blue'!"

Written By: 80sfan on 07/21/17 at 10:24 am

My jokes were too offensive to post on here!  :-X  :-X  ;D  ;D  ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 07/21/17 at 10:31 am

This thread is inspired by HeyJealousy's most recent topic. Some of the sayings/jokes you heard at schools are quite funny, in retrospect. Here are some of the sayings/jokes I can remember from my primary school.

* Can you pass the kindergarten test? - Someone had to answer a few basic questions and try to remember what the first question was. It went like this (answers are in brackets);

"Can you pass the kindergarten test? What colour is the grass? {Green} Is the sky blue? What is the colour of my shirt? What is the first question I asked?". The first question is "can you pass the kindergarten test", but a lot of people used to say 'what colour is the grass' as the first question".

*"Johnny got shot by the FBI" - It was an alternative to 'eeney, meeney, miney, mo'. It was mostly said by Year 5 and 6 kids, because they thought it was "cooler" than the original. :P

I would probably have answered wrong too. Because I would have assumed that you meant 'what was the first question in the kindergarten test?'

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 07/21/17 at 10:35 am

Back during the '90s, we had some super cheesy playground jokes. Probably the worst was a particular joke that was popular mostly during the mid '90s.

Boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider, girls go to college to get more knowledge.

Written By: HazelBlue99 on 07/21/17 at 10:40 am

Back during the '90s, we had some super cheesy playground jokes. Probably the worst was a particular joke that was popular mostly during the mid '90s.

Boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider, girls go to college to get more knowledge.

I've heard of that before, but I don't know where from. I'm not sure if it was ever said at my school or if I remember hearing it on a TV show or something.

I would probably have answered wrong too. Because I would have assumed that you meant 'what was the first question in the kindergarten test?'

That was the point. :P

There was one that went like

"I can get you to say that the grass is blue!" "What colour is the sky?" {Blue} "What colour is the ocean?" {Blue} "What colour is grass?" {Green}, "Ha, I told you I could make you say that grass is green!" "Ha, I made you say 'grass is blue'!"

People said that at my school too. :P

Written By: Fearsword on 07/22/17 at 10:22 pm

I've seen a better batter in a fish and chips shop

Written By: Rainbowz on 02/22/18 at 7:35 pm

Person 1: What's your name?
Person 2: Bob
Person 1: What's the color of the sky?
Person 2: Blue
Person 1: What's the opposite of down?
Person 2: Up
Person 1: Bob blew up! ;D

Written By: annimal on 02/22/18 at 9:43 pm

the girls are sexy made out of Pepsi      the boys are rotten made out of cotton

Written By: Howard on 02/23/18 at 7:50 am

Person 1: What's your name?
Person 2: Bob
Person 1: What's the color of the sky?
Person 2: Blue
Person 1: What's the opposite of down?
Person 2: Up
Person 1: Bob blew up! ;D

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...