inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Does anyone think it's stupid that you have to be young to be into something?

Written By: nintieskid999 on 08/25/17 at 9:42 pm

I mean what about the people who hate the mainstream culture of their youth? Should they just say woe is me and sucks to be me instead of waiting for a culture they actually like? I don't see this obsession people have that you must be young to appreciate something.

Subject: Re: Does anyone think it's stupid that you have to be young to be into something?

Written By: annimal on 08/25/17 at 10:11 pm

Don't have no cows man

Subject: Re: Does anyone think it's stupid that you have to be young to be into something?

Written By: wixness on 08/26/17 at 9:40 am

I mean what about the people who hate the mainstream culture of their youth? Should they just say woe is me and sucks to be me instead of waiting for a culture they actually like? I don't see this obsession people have that you must be young to appreciate something.

I wish I was old enough to understand and be into the youth culture of the 2000s, when emo and androgyny were a thing. I was simply just a child back then so I was into kid stuff, and even then I couldn't understand it. If I got into the same things now, I'd look too old to pull it off.

Check for new replies or respond here...