inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What do 80s and 90s babies have in common

Written By: d90 on 09/07/17 at 2:14 am

Inspired by the thread What are things people born in the 1990s share in common? by TheReignMan99. On articles talking about Millennials I have read comments by early 80s and even mid 80s and sometimes late 80s babies who deny that they are Millennials and instead think that they are part of Generation X because they feel that they don't have anything in common with mid and late 90s babies. So I created this thread to talk about the similarities that both 80s and 90s babies have in common.

Subject: Re: What do 80s and 90s babies have in common

Written By: mxcrashxm on 09/15/17 at 8:39 pm

- None of them could ever vote for Bill Clinton
- They all remember a time when VHS, cassettes and dial-up connections were common.
- They all turn/ed 21 in the 21st century
- They're all the last to remember when this # meant a pound sign and not a hashtag.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 09/15/17 at 8:42 pm

Inspired by the thread What are things people born in the 1990s share in common? by TheReignMan99. On articles talking about Millennials I have read comments by early 80s and even mid 80s and sometimes late 80s babies who deny that they are Millennials and instead think that they are part of Generation X because they feel that they don't have anything in common with mid and late 90s babies. So I created this thread to talk about the similarities that both 80s and 90s babies have in common.

I'm glad that I was able to inspire this thread 8).

- They all remember a time when VHS, cassettes and dial-up connections were common.
- They're all the last to remember when this # meant a pound sign and not a hashtag.

Those are great similarities.

Written By: Longaotian00 on 09/15/17 at 8:44 pm

Tbh anyone born between 1980-2079 share that in common :D

Check for new replies or respond here...