inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What band would you rather suffer through?

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 03/03/18 at 10:07 pm

Must listen to the entire discography of said band  ;D

Subject: Re: What band would you rather suffer through?

Written By: #Infinity on 03/03/18 at 11:08 pm

The Jonas Brothers are definitely one of the weaker boybands throughout history, but that's more because they were bland and forgettable, not because their music was ear-piercingly painful to sit through.

Written By: unicornic on 03/04/18 at 7:26 am

3OH!3 is my favourite band from my childhood. I miss them so much.

Written By: Rainbowz on 03/04/18 at 7:30 am

3OH!3 is my favourite band from my childhood. I miss them so much.

I agree. They actually had some really catchy songs. A lot of their songs bring back nostalgia.

Written By: Dundee on 03/04/18 at 1:01 pm

From what I've heard Jonas Brothers seems to be really inoffensive corporate pop-rock aimed at children/teenage girls with the worst thing about them being sneary and syruppy (as long as it isn't about ballads we're talking about, I'm okay with the existance of that kind of music).
While Brokencyde and 3oh!3 on the other hand are offensively bad degenerated dance-music/crunkcore/whatever that's just complete annoying putrid to me.
Dunno what the two others are

Written By: 2001 on 03/04/18 at 6:59 pm

Other than Jonas Brothers I haven't heard of any of them and I plan to keep it that way ;D

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/04/18 at 7:05 pm

Other than Jonas Brothers I haven't heard of any of them and I plan to keep it that way ;D

I'm with you.

Written By: SeaCaptainMan97 on 03/04/18 at 7:12 pm

They didn't have "The Wiggles" on any preschool program when you were a kid? It says on their Wiki page they've been around since 1991.

Written By: 2001 on 03/04/18 at 7:22 pm

They didn't have "The Wiggles" on any preschool program when you were a kid? It says on their Wiki page they've been around since 1991.

Oh wait, now I remember, why did you remind me  8-P

I didn't watch it myself, but I know my little sister watched that stuff. Some of the songs got stuck in my head, it was PTSD-tier torture.

Not as bad though as when they played the Barney DVDs on loop when they were toddlers. Back then, my computer was in their room, so I had to subject myself to that for several hours a day. I love you, you love me, etc.  :-[  I had the entire script memorized line by line at some point.

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/04/18 at 7:46 pm

I don't remember that program but I didn't watch Barney or Telletubbies either so who knows.

Written By: gibbo on 03/05/18 at 2:11 am

Remember, they started out in Australia. Not certain when they went overseas and then franchised etc.

Written By: Fearsword on 03/05/18 at 5:20 am

Of course the Wiggles. They are an Aussie treasure!

Check for new replies or respond here...